Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,628 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? (42401 Views)

What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Once Asked Google / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Sammy07: 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
[quote =Filmewell post=61577426] How I wish there is a dislike button on nairaland[/quote]
what dislike, from bakery to school to tutorial to home & rest..
no time for me. almost all my sweat I spent it on her.
I really suffered because of her..

and all she could do was to date my best friend, of all people

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by sylvez(m): 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
gidzbobby:

nothing, I was shocked tho' but I knew sumfin was gonna happen but I didn't expect the "SEX"...
The words I said then "Everyone makes a mistake and I might have done same if I were in her shoes"
The guy must have made the move and after so many refusals, she must have just obliged... I xha cuddled her and told her to forget it.

you stupid sha

no vex o!!!

na stupid things we dey talk today

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Kingsley1000(m): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
blezzymoore:
Sucking her pussy when she is menstruating
was expecting this stupid comment

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
kendylet:
giving him my school fees to complete his house rent... undecided...
wow, I wish you'd do that for me

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by omolorlarh: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
Come oo mayoor15
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by GeniusDavid(m): 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
DollyB:

All this jagaban boiz forming "Terminator" on nairaland...God is watching you o.
Like we didn't see you begging and kissing the ground your ex walked on.
When you are raised among "Cheats" it rewires your brain lmao.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
Bike from VI ti Ikeja through third mainland bridge to catch a flight to meet her.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Oluwatobex(m): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sammy07:
Hmm, if I start saying mine, I won't type.it finish.. anyways am now wise..

back in my 100level. You all should know that freshers usually have plenty of cash.

I did every thing, I spent most of my money on my ex. meanwhile, I dont know she is giving away my money to another guy.

that was when my love was so high, or let me say, that was my first love.

anyways to cut the story short. during the period of our dating, I never know the colour of her pant. I was claiming HOLY HOLY, and she too was forming HOLY MARY,

later on I gave her everything she wanted, I almost got carryover because of her, because the money I should use to buy handout, I gave her to repair her phone..

I later found out that she was dating my best friend and her HOLE was very big, because she was claiming virgin back then..

I couldn't forgive both my friend and her, I later told myself that I will revenge on her..

later on after 2years, I set her up and rape her without using SOCKS(CONDOM),

I impregnated her and I deny it to the fullest. because everyone knew that we are no more dating, so I was able to deny it...

I am the reason why she drop out last year, when we are in 300l, because her parents refuse to sponsor her again

she is now married to one motorcycle rider,

Even though am an economics student, I don't follow the rules and laws of money back then

I don wake up now...

not stupid as love..

indeed LOVE IS STUPID
Did you say RAPE? Honestly you deserve to be hanged

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by nuelzz04(m): 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sammy07:

back in my 100level. You all should know that freshers usually have plenty of cash.

I did every thing, I spent most of my money on my ex. meanwhile, I dont know she is giving away my money to another guy.

anyways to cut the story short. during the period of our dating, I never know the colour of her pant. I was claiming HOLY HOLY, and she too was forming HOLY MARY,

later on I gave her everything she wanted, I almost got carryover because of her, because the money I should use to buy handout, I gave her to repair her phone..

I later found out that she was dating my best friend and her HOLE was very big, because she was claiming virgin back then..

I couldn't forgive both my friend and her, I later told myself that I will revenge on her..

I impregnated her and I deny it to the fullest. because everyone knew that we are no more dating, so I was able to deny it...

I am the reason why she drop out last year, when we are in 300l, because her parents refuse to sponsor her again

Even though am an economics student, I don't follow the rules and laws of money back then

I don wake up now...

not stupid as love..

indeed LOVE IS STUPID
wat u did is very bad.. ...raping her was never a way to get things right.... Are you happy now?

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by spartoo: 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
grbgrb4:

never swear for girls, they can do the unthinkable.

As in ehnn..
Just like one that told me she wanted to remain a virgin till marriage but had sex after I broke up with her.. stupid idiot

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by prestige2013: 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
Empty my bank account to support her business last year though she later pay back, We re together and waxing stronger. Love is Sweet when you get it Right.

10 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Ashley86400: 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
Can't think of one. . .love is for suckers. .besides, nobody does me better than me. . . grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Ashley86400: 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
blezzymoore:
Sucking her pussy when she is menstruating
Give the boy a prize. . .you, my nigga, are a real man.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by sylvez(m): 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sammy07:

I don wake up now...

not stupid as love..

indeed LOVE IS STUPID

oya come here lemme help you count your lies

1.you raped her....well don rapist
2.you got her pregnant....from the rape abi?
3.you denied the pregnancy...so,from the rape u got her pregnant and she told you that you are responsible... continue
4.you made her drop out of school....evil spirit
5.you made her marry an okada man...wizard

oya come closer lemme deliver you from every spirit of social media lies

onye iberibe
oniranu

8 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by stellytwinkle(f): 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nymeria247:
I knew her parents won't let her come out at night to neck with me so I set their home on FIRE!
chai! Lai Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by grbgrb4(m): 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
prestige2013:
Empty my bank account to support her business last year though she later pay back, We re together and waxing stronger. Love is Sweet when you get it Right.
yeah.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by God1000(m): 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
ggrin:
Suck his dick every time am chanced lipsrsealed embarassed
Hmm Can you do that again?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by ghosteen(m): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
nobori is drinkin hypo or sniper.
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Ashley86400: 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
prestige2013:
A happy story for a change. .kudos to you guys. .she sounds like a keeper. . .hold on to her tight ,if she's really worth it. .#goodluck

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by OmoDavido(m): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
I removed my natural display calculator panel and fixed it inside her own spoilt natural display calculator rendering myself "calculatorless" but yet she still didn't value me one bit.

I have since moved on sha.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by freebrowsingtime: 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sammy07:

I don wake up now...

not stupid as love..

indeed LOVE IS STUPID

Tomorrow, when Mother Karma starts hammering you, your innocent wife and children, you'll think it's your village people.
When giving her money, did she drugged you?

So you despoil.d her and expects us to clap? Well sir, when your children starts getting pregnant by 7 years like trophies, becoming the hoes of your neighborhood, don't bother calling God, (lemme stop here)

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by peace100(m): 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
motun2017:
Cooked every weekend for him and his hungry friends,when i say cook i mean varieties ranging from rice to yam to efo riro etc etc abeg. i was doing housechores lik im his housemaid, arrange his wardrobe, wash plates. idiot boi. may Thunder fire ur left balls whereever you are now.mtcheew

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Ejomax77(m): 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
grbgrb4:

yop, it can happen to anyone irrespective of age.
It's hard to see the frame when you are in the picture.
lol.. i'm just gon laugh this off

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by tayecrypto: 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
i dont think i have done something bizzare for my gf before.....i only recharge her mobile with $3 btc recharge card from bitrefill whenever i cashout from my investments..

#cryptocurrency life

check my signature
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by tayecrypto: 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
i dont think i have done something bizzare for my gf before.....i only recharge her mobile with $3 btc recharge card from bitrefill whenever i cashout from my investments..

#cryptocurrency liiife

check my signa
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Kemicares(f): 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
cheesy
motun2017:
Cooked every weekend for him and his hungry friends,when i say cook i mean varieties ranging from rice to yam to efo riro etc etc abeg. i was doing housechores lik im his housemaid, arrange his wardrobe, wash plates. idiot boi. may Thunder fire ur left balls whereever you are now.mtcheew
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin ;Dlet me epp you to say Amen lol

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Oh no

Avoid her for sometime and observe the result...

Sometimes women tends to misbehalf when you preaches love/care too much or bamper her too much

If I try that!!!! I always be the first to reach out........Maybe I need to hold on a little longer. Thanks for the advice tho.
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by blezzymoore: 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
dozofavour:

which area did you register as an idiot? i need to burn that office so someone dont make this same mistake you did

My guy try it, u will love it
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by blezzymoore: 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ashley86400:
Give the boy a prize. . .you, my nigga, are a real man.
Thank u my guy
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Lestyn99(m): 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
grin grin[center][/center]
motun2017:
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by peacebirdone: 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
Well, gave her all I had to rewrite her paper, after which she came back sick and I knew the cure; more money, her hair was very old and was giving her a headache.

She didn't tell me all that but I knew, I went to the hostel, sold my hard disk to get her hair done and a nice dinner.

At the point I hadn't paid my school fees, I had to fake receipts to write exams cos I spent from it to move her from her former place, where her ex knew her. Let me not go into other exs

But a babe had got me a suit without seeing me. Another came into a town where there was crisis to meet me.

Love is a beautiful thing until you look at the mirror.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by uzoormah(m): 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Really?
Lol..yea check it, red oil is dropping inside

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics / Man Proposes To Girlfriend While Watching "The Wedding Party 2" At The Cinema / Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.