Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,487 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? (42398 Views)

What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Once Asked Google / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by UncutSk(m): 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
ggrin:
Suck his dick every time am chanced lipsrsealed embarassed
my kind of girl

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Klington: 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
I have been a Johnbull and Adamu at the same time for almost One year......I don't even know the colour of her panties.......I give her money every month..... Yet she is fucking other guys who even gave her less than I give.....I love her sha if only she could know this......
Bad investment

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
midehi2:

Eeyaa! that is true love, and she doesn't know

Does true love hurts ?
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Klington: 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
gidzbobby:
allowing my girl (ex) go visit her ex, cus I trusted her so much and was crazy abt her then... I always granted her request even if it was dumb.
Only for her to go fvcking the niggar that same day... She told me when her conscience couldn't take it anymore...
Her line:"Babe, I have a confession"
cry cry

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by grbgrb4(m): 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
motun2017:
Cooked every weekend for him and his hungry friends,when i say cook i mean varieties ranging from rice to yam to efo riro etc etc abeg. i was doing housechores lik im his housemaid, arrange his wardrobe, wash plates. idiot boi. may Thunder fire ur left balls whereever you are now.mtcheew
I feel for you, i know man make man to be wicked but don't just change yet, rather learn a lesson. Who knows it may get you a better man some day.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
uzoormah:
Ur brain has started leaking again abi
Really?
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by romoruyi(m): 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
gave out my modem....
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by pezeji(m): 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
motun2017:
Cooked every weekend for him and his hungry friends,when i say cook i mean varieties ranging from rice to yam to efo riro etc etc abeg. i was doing housechores lik im his housemaid, arrange his wardrobe, wash plates. idiot boi. may Thunder fire ur left balls whereever you are now.mtcheew
e pain u oh, but, who send yhu
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

Madam the matter tire me ooooooooo I'm trying to cut down on my expenses sha.....even as I sharp reach when it comes to her matter all my walls and defences are broken down.

Oh no

Avoid her for sometime and observe the result...

Sometimes women tends to misbehalf when you preaches love/care too much or bamper her too much

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by frankfab(m): 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
motun2017:
hahaha thunder fire ur left boobs too
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Sammy07: 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hmm, if I start saying mine, I won't type.it finish.. anyways am now wise..

back in my 100level. You all should know that freshers usually have plenty of cash.

I did every thing, I spent most of my money on my ex. meanwhile, I dont know she is giving away my money to another guy.

that was when my love was so high, or let me say, that was my first love.

anyways to cut the story short. during the period of our dating, I never know the colour of her pant. I was claiming HOLY HOLY, and she too was forming HOLY MARY,

later on I gave her everything she wanted, I almost got carryover because of her, because the money I should use to buy handout, I gave her to repair her phone..

I later found out that she was dating my best friend and her HOLE was very big, because she was claiming virgin back then..

I couldn't forgive both my friend and her, I later told myself that I will revenge on her..

later on after 2years, I set her up and rape her without using SOCKS(CONDOM),

I impregnated her and I deny it to the fullest. because everyone knew that we are no more dating, so I was able to deny it...

I am the reason why she drop out last year, when we are in 300l, because her parents refuse to sponsor her again

she is now married to one motorcycle rider,

Even though am an economics student, I don't follow the rules and laws of money back then

I don wake up now...

not stupid as love..

indeed LOVE IS STUPID

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by UncutSk(m): 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
francesawesome:
Cooking for him late at night and the end of the day I caught him cheating. He broke up with me, I was begging him telling him I don't mind him sharing him with the other girl.
aunty chaii
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Emasel(m): 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
cutefergiee:
can u do dis for love?
ordinary light fixing, u dey claim love?
make ur black wife give u oyinbo, u go love?
love ko, passion ni

cheesy how come na
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by grbgrb4(m): 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
jaxxy:

Ok love is not semi maddnes. I'm sorry to say wat u felt is not love bt an illusion of love. Love is bigger and wiser than that. Many people don't know wat love is. Love is not a tingly feeling or the butterfly in ur belly. I wud rather u say u like her a lot.
You have not been truly in love i surmise, love makes you neglect the truth for a lie and accept a lie to be true. Love is blind i hope you can see that.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Emasel:

cheesy how come na
Na like miracle of darman 1989 d tin happun...
d tin go skraaa skrii pipipi sriiiiii katgat frapapapapaa skiiiiiii chaiiii
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Osinachyi(m): 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
vanvick247:

Love look what you made me do
Azzin ehn, anytime I remember that incident I just keep laugh at my folly. It was a needless risk. Anyway she deserved every ounce of love I showed her cos she was the best.
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by wayne4loan: 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
angry
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by nuelzz04(m): 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
drlaykay:
I was about 18 when I was madly in love with a girl. Her name is QUEEN. She broke up with me and I went to her house quite distant from mine. I blocked her by the road side close to her house and begged my ass out. She couldn't bear the sight of the tears that had flooded my sclera and waiting to drop.
She forgave me after much pleas.

I left for my house happily singing
"you are my African QUEEN "
On the street of lagos shocked
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin......haf die
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by jaxxy(m): 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
grbgrb4:

You have not been truly in love i surmise, love makes you neglect the truth for a lie and accept a lie to be true. Love is blind i hope you can see that.

Naa I don't fall into that category. I do crazy things bt not because I've lost my sense of judgement bt because I appreciate the person for who they hv proven themselves to be and nt doing smtn ridiculous for a girl dats even seeing anoda dude behind ur back without giving a damn about if u fall of a pole. U lost ur sense of judgement there bro. It shudnt be dat way trust me. Dats not love

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by sod09(m): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
ibkayee:

By 'us' I meant 'a lot of other people too' sha, I personally have no story to tell...yet grin
i gat it wink

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Sparkle777(f): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=Sammy07 post=61574803]Hmm, if I start saying mine, I won't type.it finish.. anyways am now wise..

back in my 100level. You all should know that freshers usually have plenty of cash.

I did every thing, I spent most of my money on my ex. meanwhile, I dont know she is giving away my money to another guy.

anyways to cut the story short. during the period of our dating, I never know the colour of her pant. I was claiming HOLY HOLY, and she too was forming HOLY MARY,

later on I gave her everything she wanted, I almost got carryover because of her, because the money I should use to buy handout, I gave her to repair her phone..

I later found out that she was dating my best friend and her HOLE was very big, because she was claiming virgin back then..

I couldn't forgive both my friend and her, I later told myself that I will revenge on her..

I impregnated her and I deny it to the fullest. because everyone knew that we are no more dating, so I was able to deny it...

I am the reason why she drop out last year, when we are in 300l, because her parents refuse to sponsor her again

Even though am an economics student, I don't follow the rules and laws of money back then

I don wake up now...

not stupid as love..

indeed LOVE IS STUPID[/quote

Sillly you. Now u have brought more curses on ur head for impregnating and abortion or abandoning ur kid. Ur type doesn't end well.

12 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Sparkle777(f): 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=Sammy07 post=61574803]Hmm, if I start saying mine, I won't type.it finish.. anyways am now wise..

I don wake up now...

not stupid as love..

indeed LOVE IS STUPID[/quote

Sillly you. Now u have brought more curses on ur head for impregnating and aborting or abandoning ur kid. Ur type doesn't end well.
Most guys DAT did so fooliishly were charmed: kayak mata.
Go figure.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by grbgrb4(m): 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sammy07:

I don wake up now...

not stupid as love..

indeed LOVE IS STUPID
They use words like i'am different,
It has been long i made love accord with it is painful take it easy, when you know fully well that you are in the ocean and you are almost drown.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Sammy07: 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
grbgrb4:

They use words like i'am different,
It has been long i made love accord with it is painful take it easy, when you know fully well that you are in the ocean and you are almost drown.

exactly

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by wayne4loan: 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sammy07:

I don wake up now...

not stupid as love..

indeed LOVE IS STUPID
u raped a girl

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Macnnoli4(m): 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
For secondary school,there is a girl i really like since SS2.Na every 2-3 weeks in a term she dey even come near me.one day,she say she want val gift,i buy am,stalked her,RAN after like CIA agent just to give her a gift for valentine.when i catch up with her to give her the gift,she say she was just joking! she no need am! mumu things.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by davidque: 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
blezzymoore:
Sucking her pussy when she is menstruating
disgusting pervert
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Sammy07: 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sparkle777:

Sillly you. Now u have brought more curses on ur head for impregnating and aborting or abandoning ur kid. Ur type doesn't end well.
Most guys DAT did so fooliishly were charmed: kayak mata.
Go figure.

Well, It's past tense now,
but
Assuming she have told me I would have quit long time, but out of my sweat, she still cheated on me..

from bakery to school from school to tutorial to home rest a little bit and then to bakery again.. I really tried for her, and I can never forget her, she was my first love and she fumbled....

Sparkle777:
[/quote][quote author=Sparkle777 post=61575320]

Well, It's past tense now,
but
Assuming she have told me I would have quit long time, but out of my sweat, she still cheated on me..

from bakery to school from school to tutorial to home rest a little bit and then to bakery again.. I really tried for her, and I can never forget her, she was my first love and she fumbled....
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by dozofavour(m): 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
blezzymoore:
Sucking her pussy when she is menstruating

which area did you register as an idiot? i need to burn that office so someone dont make this same mistake you did

6 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
motun2017:
grin
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Sammy07: 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
lipsrsealed
wayne4loan:
u raped a girl
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by promisedeco(m): 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. / Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics / Man Proposes To Girlfriend While Watching "The Wedding Party 2" At The Cinema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.