Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

What Did I Do Wrong? She Left Me In D Room - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did I Do Wrong? She Left Me In D Room (3497 Views)

April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / Selfie Gone Wrong! She Is Noe Trending Online- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did I Do Wrong? She Left Me In D Room by cerowo(f): 9:55am On Oct 23, 2017
Lol. See Gobe
Re: What Did I Do Wrong? She Left Me In D Room by ConcernedNL: 9:55am On Oct 23, 2017
shortgun:
make una help me judge this mata abeg.

I met this girl 3 days ago through her uncle who is close to me. He told me that he will like me to be close to her as the family wants her to settle down soon. I started laughing when he said that but he said he was serious I should give d girl a trial.

I later met with her parents that same day, we went out for some drinks together with her uncle, she chop full roasted catfish, dilute am with juice.

she keeps telling me how she likes d way i dress, how handsome i am,how neat I was, how good I smell, I also complimented her.

It got late and she wanted to spend d night in my place but I objected and told her that it will be better she sleeps in her uncles place, since she can't go home that late.
She thanked me for making her day, that it has been long she had such a nice time and I dropped them off.

Fast forward today, she called and I went to see her in her mother's shop, we had some drinks,she chop full vegetable chicken, we talked and d rest.

She told me she was not happy I didn't allow her spend d night in my place d last time we met and I told her not to worry that we will spend d night 2gether she agreed.

I took her to an expensive cool hotel, cos Power supply in my area not reliable my gen also decides to misbehave.
When we got to the room she immediately undressed and lay on d bed, we kissed passionately, for long and all, she even allowed me to remove her pant which was d only thing I removed oo, she was d one dat undressed herself oo, then suddenly she stood up, started saying that i should stop she was going home, she only followed me here to make me happy, she never expected what I wanted to do from me, that I can go and look for another girl that will sleep with me in d room since I have d money, that is what desperate men like me do, that because I have money I think I can have my way with her?

I became confused, I told her not to worry cos I won't touch her again if its a problem she should just sleep and go home in d morning. She refused and started insulting me that she rather sleep outside than to sleep with an animal like me and left the room n it was already late. I later learnt she called a cab to come and pick her.

I've never seen this kind of witchcraft my entire life. grin

Either she is not normal or she set u up, she wants to be able to give her uncle a good reason why you are not a good guy so they can free her to go for someone else she likes. Either way ur a lucky person .
Re: What Did I Do Wrong? She Left Me In D Room by QueenSekxy(f): 10:02am On Oct 23, 2017
shinarlaura:

Abeg let me join u and laugh. Hahahahaha.

I don't know why i find tgis story very funny...

But on a serious note, that girl has a problem grin
lol..dear,,after reading this I felt nothing but laughter grin the girl get serious problem cheesy
Re: What Did I Do Wrong? She Left Me In D Room by shinarlaura(f): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol..dear,,after reading this I felt nothing but laughter grin the girl get serious problem cheesy

I am telling you. The Op should thank his stars. Na one chance him for enter grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did I Do Wrong? She Left Me In D Room by Sahaboi(m): 10:34am On Oct 23, 2017
u can't repair d generator set buh u can afford to book hotel..u nid serious deliverance
Re: What Did I Do Wrong? She Left Me In D Room by myke92(m): 11:01am On Oct 23, 2017
Mehn, people are always quick to believe "cooked up" stories... Nairaland sha.
Re: What Did I Do Wrong? She Left Me In D Room by shortgun(m): 11:16am On Oct 23, 2017
ConcernedNL:

Either she is not normal or she set u up, she wants to be able to give her uncle a good reason why you are not a good guy so they can free her to go for someone else she likes. Either way ur a lucky person .
my conclusion is dat she is sick, u are right.
Re: What Did I Do Wrong? She Left Me In D Room by shortgun(m): 11:19am On Oct 23, 2017
myke92:
Mehn, people are always quick to believe "cooked up" stories... Nairaland sha.
what will be my gain to waste my precious time to "cook up" stories here? everything you read happened to me.
Re: What Did I Do Wrong? She Left Me In D Room by shortgun(m): 11:21am On Oct 23, 2017
Sahaboi:
u can't repair d generator set buh u can afford to book hotel..u nid serious deliverance
no time to fix the gen bro.
Re: What Did I Do Wrong? She Left Me In D Room by Sahaboi(m): 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
shortgun:

no time to fix the gen bro.

don't invite her again until she make d move n if she cum around...just b watchn her till she make other attempt.
Re: What Did I Do Wrong? She Left Me In D Room by Ifakiland(m): 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
Why wuld u take a family Frnd to a hotel? Why wuld u take a gal who isn't sure ure gonna fork to a hotel? Why wuld u jump to removing her pants? What happened btw the pant removal and her changing her mind? Why were u kissing her too much after the pant was off? Why didn't u convince her to stay when she got mad? Why did u waste money?

1 Like

Re: What Did I Do Wrong? She Left Me In D Room by shortgun(m): 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
Sahaboi:

don't invite her again until she make d move n if she cum around...just b watchn her till she make other attempt.
Thanks but I am done with her for good. I don't know what her motives are and I won't stick around to find out.
Re: What Did I Do Wrong? She Left Me In D Room by shortgun(m): 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ifakiland:
Why wuld u take a family Frnd to a hotel?
Why wuld u take a gal who isn't sure ure gonna fork to a hotel?
Why wuld u jump to removing her pants?
What happened btw the pant removal and her changing her mind?
Why were u kissing her too much after the pant was off?
Why didn't u convince her to stay when she got mad?
Why did u waste money?
Not as if we went there without her consent, read my post again Sire.
Re: What Did I Do Wrong? She Left Me In D Room by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
shortgun:
make una help me judge this mata abeg.

I met this girl 3 days ago through her uncle who is close to me. He told me that he will like me to be close to her as the family wants her to settle down soon. I started laughing when he said that but he said he was serious I should give d girl a trial.

I later met with her parents that same day, we went out for some drinks together with her uncle, she chop full roasted catfish, dilute am with juice.

she keeps telling me how she likes d way i dress, how handsome i am,how neat I was, how good I smell, I also complimented her.

It got late and she wanted to spend d night in my place but I objected and told her that it will be better she sleeps in her uncles place, since she can't go home that late.
She thanked me for making her day, that it has been long she had such a nice time and I dropped them off.

Fast forward today, she called and I went to see her in her mother's shop, we had some drinks,she chop full vegetable chicken, we talked and d rest.

She told me she was not happy I didn't allow her spend d night in my place d last time we met and I told her not to worry that we will spend d night 2gether she agreed.

I took her to an expensive cool hotel, cos Power supply in my area not reliable my gen also decides to misbehave.
When we got to the room she immediately undressed and lay on d bed, we kissed passionately, for long and all, she even allowed me to remove her pant which was d only thing I removed oo, she was d one dat undressed herself oo, then suddenly she stood up, started saying that i should stop she was going home, she only followed me here to make me happy, she never expected what I wanted to do from me, that I can go and look for another girl that will sleep with me in d room since I have d money, that is what desperate men like me do, that because I have money I think I can have my way with her?

I became confused, I told her not to worry cos I won't touch her again if its a problem she should just sleep and go home in d morning. She refused and started insulting me that she rather sleep outside than to sleep with an animal like me and left the room n it was already late. I later learnt she called a cab to come and pick her.

I've never seen this kind of witchcraft my entire life. grin

Immature Tw@t, she wants you to feel bad for being a man, and she wants to feel good for being a ho. Move on, she's a silly little girl.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Met Me And My Babe, The Most Handsome And Cutestest Couple On Town / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders, Yinxies And Romoruyi / Man's Scrotum Chopped Off After It Became So Big And Dangled Below His Knees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.