Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (26441 Views)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Tmiky: 9:36am On Oct 23, 2017
I met my lovely woman during my youth service

8 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by hadura29(m): 9:36am On Oct 23, 2017
Through pass by her friend way back 2004, tongue tongue tongue now we are married. 8 years of friend zoning and 4 years of dating... Got married this year... tongue tongue bros antiwailer guten morgen. Wie geht?

6 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Stevengerd(m): 9:36am On Oct 23, 2017
Nairaland ( Business section)

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by sKy007: 9:37am On Oct 23, 2017
2go

4 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by tgmservice: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2017
Meet mine at an Ashawo house she is an angel
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by sped1oro(m): 9:38am On Oct 23, 2017
I met her at Unilag In a shop where I had gone to eat ewa agoyin (Agoyin beans). The rest is history today since 2011.

5 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Divay22(f): 9:38am On Oct 23, 2017
dust144:
She came to fix her laptop in my shop, funny enough that laptop is yet to,be fix till today.
But you've fixed her as your own cheesy cheesy cheesy
Baddest

5 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by tuscani: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2017
abescom:
Facebook. I am owing Mark some money as it stands. But not going to pay as he doesn't need it but kudos to him. He helped find my angel and mother of my lovely baby.
ur opening sentences got me laughing

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by abescom: 9:39am On Oct 23, 2017
tstx:
You need to have your brain revamped.... Both you and the guy you mentioned. life shouldn't always be serious... Once in a while you just gats jonze small.. that's one thing the westerners are really good at
It is you who needs a complete head transplant, whether someone will be stupid enough to donate their head to you is what I can't guarantee. I have been on Nairaland since 2008 and I have seen a lot and can judge.

Too many fools on here. Some will even go as far as comment nonsense on threads reporting people died. But off course you will defend your fellow monsters.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 23, 2017
In the club, The Place at lekki phrase 1.

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Funky123(f): 9:41am On Oct 23, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by tstx(m): 9:41am On Oct 23, 2017
sinaj:
came to learn nau so i will knw where to wait for him
You don't need to wait for him... Your beauty is above average... he is supposed to be the one waiting for you....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Fadelex(m): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2017
Facebook... I was actually searching for old school mate when I stumbled on her name, I added her and we became friends. she's intelligent and we got along in various discourse. few years later, she was posted to my state for service and I just returned from my tour from the land of the boko. we met for the very first time then (still friends), thought of dating her never even crossed my mind. I was back in abj (even sent her kilishi through my gf then that came to visit), she came to law school in Abuja and we met couple of times (still friends) after series of disappointments. I turned to her and she couldn't believe I just asked her out (neither could I tbh). after 8 months of ground standing, she accepted me, 4 months later I proposed to her and today we are happily married. I couldn't wish for a better partner.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by tosyne2much(m): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2017
alexialin:
We met online and we hope for the best smiley
I think say you say you no get boyfriend? One sharp Nairaland guy don hook you sharp sharp abi? wink
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Funky123(f): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2017
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by charlesazeh(m): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2017
Met my wife in my final year at delsu 2009 march and got married in sept same yr since then its been God over everything....everyday of my life with her brings me blessings and happiness... she is an economist and helps me plan for the future of my kids...

10 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Demmtek(m): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2017
On a dead whatsapp group chat i barely participate, she came to My Dm and we chatted for hours, unfortunately she called me the second day and we talked for good 1hour we met in person after exactly a week , and i never regretted falling in love with her, wish we cud b 2gether for life so i can tell.this to our children.

3 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by snowblaq(f): 9:43am On Oct 23, 2017
Met him as a colleague in a hospital where i worked in 2014....funny thing is we weren't dating then...
But walking down the aisle early next year by God's Grace....life can be weird atimes

9 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by shibanbo(m): 9:44am On Oct 23, 2017
biacan:
lemme sit here who knows if someone will meet here

Oya we Don meet make we work our marriage.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by tosyne2much(m): 9:46am On Oct 23, 2017
If not for social media many guys will be wifeless while many ladies will be husband-less cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:47am On Oct 23, 2017
The first encounter was NL, then Facebook...from there to Whatsapp. Meeting him is the best thing that came out of my activities on Nairaland.

Now, I can't go a day without thinking about him fondly and blessing God for the day we met. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by tstx(m): 9:47am On Oct 23, 2017
abescom:
It is you who needs a complete head transplant, whether someone will be stupid enough to donate their head to you is what I can't guarantee. I have been on Nairaland since 2008 and I have seen a lot and can judge.

Too many fools on here. Some will even go as far as comment nonsense on threads reporting people died. But off course you will defend your fellow monsters.
Agreed there are fools here, but you cant compare their population to those who aren't...

Head transplant... lol

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 23, 2017
Still single undecided undecided
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by tosyne2much(m): 9:48am On Oct 23, 2017
sped1oro:
I met her at Unilag In a shop where I had gone to eat ewa agoyin (Agoyin beans). The rest is history today since 2011.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by karkel(m): 9:49am On Oct 23, 2017
Florblu:
Beneath the sea
u mean u r mermaid
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 23, 2017
Love is such a beautiful thing! I wish I had a good man to call my own..

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Beewhy01(m): 9:50am On Oct 23, 2017
chinedubrazil:

sometimes, what i see on nairaland, makes me feel like shutting down my NL account. it is quite obvious that NL is full of kids.
mtchewww
for goodness sake this is serious, if you dnt have a serious thing to say rather don't even open the thread!

shut it! who's holding u. how many thread add values to life on NL. most people are just here to laugh there depression out through hilarious comment. here avails u the sample representation of individual reasonability

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by karkel(m): 9:50am On Oct 23, 2017
vicben27:
we meet on Facebook first! and I made a wish and a prayer! ( we meet physically two months later )n God answered my prayers. shez my dream come true. she drives me nuts in a very special way!
hmmn
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by jameshow: 9:51am On Oct 23, 2017
Effiezynews:
Love is such a beautiful thing! I wish I had a good man to call my own..
I wish I had a good woman I could call my own too
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 23, 2017
QueenSekxy:
in the air

I know say I go see you here and you must talk rubbish.

In the air, imo state witch mistress.

grin

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 23, 2017
Amarabae:
I met him when he was admitted in the hospital where I worked with then, he had a car accident then and was injured.
Lolx.
kind touching tho
You must be a nurse?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by jaxxy(m): 9:53am On Oct 23, 2017
Amarabae:
I met him when he was admitted in the hospital where I worked with then, he had a car accident then and was injured.
Lolx.

Aww cute so u were like his superwoman wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) / We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect / Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.