Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (26448 Views)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
she was a police officer and she Arrested me for drunken disorderly. I was a bit drunk that gave me the courage to ask for her number, i even pinched her bottom, (i was very drunk) i was surprised when she gave me her number the Next morning After bail and said call me! i may have Arrested you but i am not a monster! grin

so a trouble maker and small time criminal lipsrsealed like me and my police officer girlfriend sounds like a good match Afterall. grin

8 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Kingkyle1(m): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Erm, is it even possible to teach a person the art of being a 'wordsmith' like one would each geography or philosophy? I'd like to think of it as being a tour guide in a 'gallery of words'. Just showing you and explaining concepts or ideas but you'd have to take it all in yourself.

As always, the first step is willing yourself not just to learn new words daily from dictionaries but reading novels, articles and learn how to articulate these flowery words.

It'd seem mechanical to just scramble verbose words into a sentence like an omelette but blending them intelligently like a fruit juice of words - it'd go smoothly then.

Basically, learn new words, don't be afraid to try them out, coin intelligent phrases. When you use them frequently, the spontaneity would come and you wouldn't have to get lost in thoughts to present articulate sentences/comments/posts 'cause it'd come to you naturally.

cool.I see anyways Muchas Gracias par la information.

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by dingbang(m): 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
joyndidi:
am fine
cool
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Angel1696: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
still single and seriously searching hope to see her here.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
In front of Sainsbury's. Still going strong after 14 years. England.

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Nackzy: 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
On my street
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Moborlarh(f): 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nairaland
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Applaner: 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
chinedubrazil:

sometimes, what i see on nairaland, makes me feel like shutting down my NL account. it is quite obvious that NL is full of kids.
mtchewww
for goodness sake this is serious, if you dnt have a serious thing to say rather don't even open the thread!

wait o
what is serious??

that topic!!!!!

then, you need some medication

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by myfantasies(f): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
ChopBellefull:
In nairaland o... myfantasies.. I love her so much wink

BOMB THEY YOUR HEAD undecided
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Taiwo20(m): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
suya spot......my love for meat na im cause am

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Akwasomething(m): 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
I met my wife on 2go and we got married 6 months later. We are blessed

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Until you stop your lesbianism!.....

Sebi ur sister is my lesbian partner angry angry

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ancientboy:
look behind you, what do u see?

Ghost
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
Beewhy01:

still searching

Don't even know undecided
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Emmychem(m): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
I met my lovely galfrnd on wechat, very beautiful, elegant, stunning n down to earth... Thank God we r still growing in love 2geda...
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by vicben27(m): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Dump her now! Something is wrong somewhere. If you doubt me wait a little longer and you will see the signs.
sorry i don't take advice frm strangers! you can keep dumping girls for I care. me I've found home. home sweet home

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Donjazzy12(m): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
vicben27:
sorry i don't take advice frm strangers! you can keep dumping girls for I care. me I've found home. home sweet home
Until you come back here to cry, remember I warned you.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Donjazzy12(m): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
Aprilivangie:

Sebi ur sister is my lesbian partner angry angry
You can't hide the truth for long
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by vicben27(m): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
chinedubrazil:
grin grin love this chemistry grin grin wish u guys HML in advance
tnx bro
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by vicben27(m): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Until you come back here to cry, remember I warned you.
OK tnx any way! if I'll cry its Gona be my own tears not yours bro! we all get to cry at some point in our life's! love is all that matters now!

3 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Oloniyan(m): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
At work. But my friend told me he want her so I felt sad. I had to please my friend with my own sadness but he later told me she's too small in stature for her (she's more than 5ft o). And like swiftness of an eagle I grabbed her that was 2015 and have never for once regret that decision. will engage this December and tie it up next year God's willing.

3 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by jameshow: 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
Effiezynews:
Love is such a beautiful thing! I wish I had a good man to call my own..

Contact me olumsted@gmail.com
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Donjazzy12(m): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
vicben27:
OK tnx any way! if I'll cry its Gona be my own tears not yours bro! we all get to cry at some point in our life's! love is all that matters now!
That's what Churchill said...until...as a brother I wish you well
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by vicben27(m): 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
Donjazzy12:

That's what Churchill said...until...as a brother I wish you well
OK I hear you ooh!
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by coolfredo(m): 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
Effiezynews:

Yes, I am not...Move on..
lol can we be friends?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by jdluv(f): 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
met my husband at my school motion ground

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by faithchubby93(f): 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by divineappo(m): 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
faithchubby93:
Nairaland ....met him a month after and guess what it's is love at first sight for both of us but he was really shy...
As they say the rest is history
Thank you Nairaland wink grin
ok

4 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
[quote

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Toks2008(m): 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's it my brother.. Most of the people you are far above in all ramifications will meet you on a faceless forum like this and will throw tantrums against you.

You just have to cope with it

So Tosyn talk true....where you meet your own?

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by mapist(m): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
maxysmith:
You don't have to compare me with your bae and mind you i'm just joking about meeting him in club tongue

grin grin..chai...but, the comparison was just to unwind nau grin grin..oya, coman take "dinner money".. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect / Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex / Is It Normal For A Male Virgin To Have Wet Dreams?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.