Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,121 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (26450 Views)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Mrwealth933: 10:16am On Oct 23, 2017
freezze:
E-center popularly called Ozone, Yaba Lagos. She was working with iRokoTV back then.
What happened to iroko tv mate, hardly hear about that tv anymore
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by project8(m): 10:17am On Oct 23, 2017
Transcends:

Wow!
u kno how gals like putting their frnd's pix as their dp,while chatting wit particular lady i noticed her dp and i enquire to kno more abt her frnd,bfr u kno it she has informed her frnd dat someone is admiring her blablabla all those girly talks,bfr u kno she has sent me d number and dat was it.1year and 6month with a son.stil a loving woman as if we jus met.

13 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Donjazzy12(m): 10:18am On Oct 23, 2017
Aprilivangie:
Still single undecided undecided
Until you stop your lesbianism!.....
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Donjazzy12(m): 10:18am On Oct 23, 2017
maxysmith:
we met in club wink
What?

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Ohcanada(m): 10:19am On Oct 23, 2017
Spylord48:
Farm
grin
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 23, 2017
We concluded on a business deal (she was her company's representative). I knew right there she was the woman for me.

5 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Adeevah(m): 10:19am On Oct 23, 2017
I met mine inside WANDEY driving school volkwagen beetle oldie car

We both came to learn how to drive

We got engaged 1 month after and married 4months after

It's 4years now with 2wonderful kids

#Hallaluyah
#Happyhome

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by maxysmith(f): 10:19am On Oct 23, 2017
water tongue Club no be place cheesy
Donjazzy12:
What?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by sylvez(m): 10:20am On Oct 23, 2017
ivolt:

Not every issue must be turned to jokes.
Silent is golden when one has nothing meaningful to say
about a serious topic.

you sef, you too serious na wa o!!!

oya tell us, what's serious about this topic?
if not for fun, what do you want to do with where people met their partner.

me, I won't tell you where I met my bae, before you will now come and take it serious

3 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 23, 2017
joa2013:
Met my wife while we were in secondary school. I was senior prefect in the school, she was in JSS 3. I loved her so much but her dad was very a tough man. I remember sneaking into their house and pretended to be her elder brother's friend. The elder brother was one year my senior, he had completed SSCE then and was waiting for result and JAMB. He tolerated me because he liked me as a junior in school. But one day their father got me. He called me and said I know you're coming here because of Taiwo my daughter, I feel like entering the wall, he now told me to take it easy and that he isn't going to stop me from coming since Kehinde (my wife's twin brother) told him I always teach them mathematics but that we must not mess ourselves up. That was how we started. We broke up when she completed her SSCE and join RCCG as a year one student of the then University of Ado Ekiti now EKSU where they told her its sinful to have boy friend. I made up my mind I'm gonna marry her, I visited her frequently but she will invite her sister coordinator to preach to me. It is a long story, I passed through a lot before I married her but its worth it because I'm married today to the best woman on earth.

Seriously I wanna hear more of your story. Sounds like it could have a good impact on me

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by GOFRONT(m): 10:23am On Oct 23, 2017
She usually com to visit her friend close to our house.....thats how i got her

But the kind Shakara she do me, i nearly gave up but to God be d glory she finally for me

3 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Ohcanada(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2017
michael142:
In the club, The Place at lekki phrase 1.
lekki phrase 1

Is that the phase they thought us in English

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 23, 2017
I met her at a birthday party in September 2015.. I spoke to her, she didn't give a listening hear.. October 1st, 2015 she agreed.. Rest is history.. We are waxing strong, married and a baby added to our Credit Score

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Ohcanada(m): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2017
sinaj:
came to learn nau so i will knw where to wait for him
this girl fine..ooo.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Henitan24(f): 10:26am On Oct 23, 2017
chinedubrazil:

sometimes, what i see on nairaland, makes me feel like shutting down my NL account. it is quite obvious that NL is full of kids.
mtchewww
for goodness sake this is serious, if you dnt have a serious thing to say rather don't even open the thread!
not only full of kids but also unnecessary attention seekers proving to everyone how jobless they are.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Transcends: 10:26am On Oct 23, 2017
project8:
u kno how gals like putting their frnd's pix as their dp,while chatting wit particular lady i noticed her dp and i enquire to kno more abt her frnd,bfr u kno it she has informed her frnd dat someone is admiring her blablabla all those girly talks,bfr u kno she has sent me d number and dat was it.1year and 6month with a son.stil a loving woman as if we jus met.
This is wonderful! I wish you a happily ever, bro.

3 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by gen2lpat(m): 10:27am On Oct 23, 2017
Wish i can tell a story. Truth is that i dont have any.

God bless the union of those that have found true love. I am SSS. Looking for a wife material this days can be very difficult. Really enjoying the thread.

3 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:28am On Oct 23, 2017
Well me never marry sha.............. I HATE NIGERIA.!!!
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by granely(f): 10:30am On Oct 23, 2017
I met my hubby on facebook, like play like play we fell in love and are now married

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by coolfredo(m): 10:32am On Oct 23, 2017
Effiezynews:
Love is such a beautiful thing! I wish I had a good man to call my own..
maybe u are not a good girl too
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2017
coolfredo:
maybe u are not a good girl too
Yes, I am not...Move on..
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2017
vicben27:
on the planing stage meet her mom and dad already. the most unique thing about it all is that we are both from the same village ,her dad is frm my father's village, while her mother is from my mother's village. God has his own way of putting things in place
from ozubulu
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by michaelwilli(m): 10:35am On Oct 23, 2017
[quote author=Sexy20 post=61685058][/quote]

Exact reaction i had

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Ohcanada(m): 10:37am On Oct 23, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Always struggling to bask in the flicker of any public light leaving unintelligence and simpleton-esque posts in her wake on every thread.
You're an eyesore worse than a dog's vomit. Spare Nairalanders the displeasure of seeing your silly posts on every thread there is!

Attention-craving, validation-seeking bimbo!
is your primary school teacher a professor?

3 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by phatnelly(f): 10:40am On Oct 23, 2017
social media is one hell of a powerful tool. it has aided interpersonal relationships and helped cement them. kudos to all that found their spouses via this medium. God keep ur homes.

4 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Rozaytee: 10:41am On Oct 23, 2017
Mustoph1:
Still looking for one
am here for u baby.... Lolzz

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by rmoloruntoba: 10:44am On Oct 23, 2017
You can share how you met your partner on nexttowed.com
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Marshalxv(m): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2017
I'm yet to find one. Single and seriously searching.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by dominion001(m): 10:48am On Oct 23, 2017
2go.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by donqx: 10:50am On Oct 23, 2017
ok
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Iamsammy(m): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2017
Florblu:
Beneath the sea
oluweri mama Ojo( the goddess of the rain!)
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2017
So no one has successfully met anyone on Nairaland yet grin cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect / Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex / Is It Normal For A Male Virgin To Have Wet Dreams?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.