Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo (67838 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by darediamond(m): 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
Takeit2017:

The Oba of Benin, Oba Ewuare II has celebrated the 1st year anniversary of his coronation which took place on the 20th of October, 2016 by posing for pictures alongside his family. The royal father celebrated posing with his wives and children as they smiled to the camera.

More @ http://trendinghelm..com/2017/10/see-new-photos-of-oba-of-benin-his.html
Oba Ilu Ile IBINU(do/mi/mi)

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rockyrocky:

Haha! Are you hungry yet? You are malnourished and it's affecting your brain did ewure use your brain for sacrifice to his useless ancestors, I think so you are brainless hypnotized palace fool.

Look at this monkey from the family of ritualist you think everyone is like your bastard family that are ritualist. You make no sense you aren't hitting any point. Bastard son of a bitch
Your mother should have aborted you the very moment she knew she was pregnant. If only she knew she would produce a white man's slave. It's a pity she wasted so much on you and you still ended up as a white man's slave.
Monkey boy look here you a bastard from a family of apes, Hunters even dread you guys cos of your monkey pox, the Earth you die on is an abomination because of your monkey pox/Ebola
#MonkeyBoy
#WhiteMan'sSlave
#BornBastard
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 6:05am On Oct 24, 2017
Rockyrocky:

Haha. Are you scared that ewure will soon use you for sacrifice to his ancestors? You don't have a choice. Slaves are meant to die a miserable dead. Prepare to die.

Look at this hilarious fool, they say those that have a skeleton in their cupboard are usually the first to point accusing fingers, but monkey boy don't be scared Oba Ewuare doesn't human ritual so you and your bastard monkey family are safe.
monkey boy, the way you are accusing him of human ritual only shows that you are a ritualist who is scared of karma but don't worry karma is coming your way, your white master is gonna use you for that.

#MonkeyBoy
#SonOfBitch
#BornBastard
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 6:19am On Oct 24, 2017
Rockyrocky:
Dr mumu. We are not on the same time zone, abi ewure did not tell the world is not flat. What a waste of oxygen you are.

You brag a lot, you have nothing. Poverty is written all over that's why you are trying to take your fustration on a king?

You have failed. You have bitten more than you chew. Read your stupidity how many times has your monkey mother ever told you the shape of the earth, or I forgot she is as uneducated as you are. How much more a prestigious king will have time to walk in the streets educating people. The fact your poverty monkey king does it doesn't mean a real king will do it.

monkey boy g and pluck enough bananas B4 the sun is out. Idiot illiterate monkey like you getting jealous of a noble man.
Like I typed earlier go into the streets and protest
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by Alexis11: 7:21am On Oct 24, 2017
gregyboy:

i guess u re yoruba amd if u re your king is a disgrace for marrying only one wife who was married before and later divorcing her. divorcing is not in the african tradition

You are more daft than the person you quoted. grin

There is nothing in his post that suggested that he's Yoruba. cool

But since that post is an opportunity for you to attract the Yorubas' attention, congrats! cheesy
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by odigbosky(m): 7:55am On Oct 24, 2017
Most pple dont know that assuming the British did not form Nigeria, we Edos would have a nation of ours where the Oba would reign supreme. it would have been an absolute monarchy or something close to what we have in maybe Thailand or Japan before the end of WWII. Call me a slave of the Oba, i am so proud of it. The Oba is in our lives here, we have tried leaving without him once and it was sour for us. Republicanism isn't our thing here. He has tried leaving without us once and it was sour too. When we tell pple that our lives and that of the throne is synchronized they think we are lying...The Oba is in our music, in our greeting, in our prayers, in our ceremonies...He is King of all Edo state and we will continue to hold him in high esteem. The reason why he is one of the most respected Monarch in this country is because of the way we carry him here. We carry him above the Nigeria and other matters. I don't know how we got to be like that but if you are in Benin and you want to be beaten easily....just get into an argument with a Benin Man over the Oba....trust me even police no go talk for ur matter.....God bless all Edo pple.....God bless the Oba of Benin.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 8:56am On Oct 24, 2017
odigbosky:
Most pple dont know that assuming the British did not form Nigeria, we Edos would have a nation of ours where the Oba would reign supreme. it would have been an absolute monarchy or something close to what we have in maybe Thailand or Japan before the end of WWII. Call me a slave of the Oba, i am so proud of it. The Oba is in our lives here, we have tried leaving without him once and it was sour for us. Republicanism isn't our thing here. He has tried leaving without us once and it was sour too. When we tell pple that our lives and that of the throne is synchronized they think we are lying...The Oba is in our music, in our greeting, in our prayers, in our ceremonies...He is King of all Edo state and we will continue to hold him in high esteem. The reason why he is one of the most respected Monarch in this country is because of the way we carry him here. We carry him above the Nigeria and other matters. I don't know how we got to be like that but if you are in Benin and you want to be beaten easily....just get into an argument with a Benin Man over the Oba....trust me even police no go talk for ur matter.....God bless all Edo pple.....God bless the Oba of Benin.

Tell this monkey he doesn't know.
How the Muslims in the North reverence Mohammed, that's how we reverence the Oba.

Oba gha to kpere ise

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by samuk: 9:30am On Oct 24, 2017
odigbosky:

Guys you can't really blame these guys crying over the internet over every Edo matter, especially the Oba. Don't forget that the Benin kings in the past dealt mercilessly with some of their ancestors and this is the only way they can have their pound of flesh. They are now fighting the fight their ancestors couldn't fight in the past on the faceless internet. What do you expect of people that the best their forebears could achieve was creation of some local chiefs that were answerable to the almighty Benin Empire. Now you guys are still shoving it down their throats, una wan kill person? Biko have mercy.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2017
Rockyrocky:
Noble man? Mumu idiot your brain has been washed at the dirty palace shrine, only hopeless slave envy spiritually doomed set of people destined for abyss.

See who is screaming frustration, don't expose yourself here you are the frustrated idiot. Only the poor fight the battle of the rich and influential like you are doing because they feel so inferior and dejected hence they try to make themselves relevant by attaching themselves to something that looks like success. You can't get it you are so backward thinking. You are a caveman ,success have eluded you cause your dead brain don't know anyway to get it other than praising those stealing from you

Yea I brag. Am not given rice to eat by one compound 18th century polygamous old fool I I'm an independent man and think for myself. If were you I will go to him and ask for your brain back that they have sacrificed to the gods so you can have a life again.

see this compound idiot with no background, do you think before you type, everything you type are what you do, for example saying that Only the poor fight the battle of the rich and influential like you are doing because they feel so inferior and dejected hence they try to make themselves relevant by attaching themselves to something that looks like success you came online and started insulting some one that has no business with you, acting exactly like the monkey that you.
You mother should have aborted you like I typed before, you are a wasted fetus. You are a bastard. A fool of no consequential value, an epitome of disgrace to your mother. no wonder you don't know your father. Your entire family is a disgrace to the animal world where your mother got you from. Look here you white man's slave you said you have a job what are you doing by this time of the day, yeah that's true I forgot we are in a different time zone. fvck asshole liar. prove it you are not in Nigeria.
Bastard
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 11:31am On Oct 24, 2017
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by MarieSucre(f): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2017
modelmike7:
OBATOKPEYE!!
OBA UGHA TO 'UKPERE
ISEEEEE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 11:46am On Oct 24, 2017
Rockyrocky:
Why should I prove anything to a faceless caveman like you, all I have to do is to wait for Nepa to seize your power and put you out of your misery, be ready to buy fuel for your off the grid I pass my neighbor. And don't forget to go and fetch some water, oh make sure you have kerosene to cook else you will starve and when you close from your slave job at your ancestors palace don't die in the heat infested bus that will take you home.

Me and you no de for the same category that's all you need to know. For all I know you are a faceless jellyfish on a faceless forum go and hang already

Look at this ape, you have a face?
lol, you are a bastard. I am better than you in all ramifications.
See this illegal immigrant, you better hide from the police when your white master sends you on errands lest you will be deported like the ape that you are.

Take a look at your mother below better go save her lest she spends the rest of her life in the zoo where you guys belong:

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
Rockyrocky:

You are still alive ? Your day wasted worshiping a man with one dick and many wives, what a waste of oxygen hopefully they will start making people pay for the air they breath so that lazy unscrupulous elements like you will get a job and pay their bills.

Buried fool, I am alive you think where I come from we die like your short span monkey mother ?
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
MarieSucre:

OBA UGHA TO 'UKPERE

ISEEEEE

Oh, is this the right way to spell it?
Thanks a lot of so.... come to think that someone actually corrected me to say the way I wrote it initially is the way it is suppose to be written!
Thanks pretty sis.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by gregyboy(m): 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
Rockyrocky:
There we go again this mumu is mentioning Jesus, you can't serve that old polygamous hag and also be calling Jesus, deluded fool, I thought the only thing they are stealing is your common wealth, I guess they have also robbed you of your brains. Palace zombies you and your useless king should kiss my ass

jelousy has killed you
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
Rockyrocky:
Your god is driving a car made by white men with the money he stole from the land . The same white men you are not kissing their ass. Ewure kisses white mens ass and you kiss his ass you are way bellow me suckers.

White man's slave, go steal our own money. Poverty stricken bastard.
illegal immigrant look here, go and find shelter by kissing white men ass.
You make no sense.
The fact your king kiss owhite men's ass doesn't mean the rest Nigerian Kings do that

bastard monkey boy look for bananas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How A Tribe, Kilba, In Adamawa Bury Their Dead (Photos) / Art And Architecture Of The Igbo People / Suri Tribeswomen Of Ethiopia Who Wear Large Lip Plate To Determine Worth In Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.