Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo (67847 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rockyrocky:
Haha! Prove you have a job? muumuu!
Village masquerade.

LOL, Forest masquerade. The best space on that tree will soon be exhausted. Better hurry up
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rockyrocky:
Village masquerade.

LOL, Forest masquerade. The best space on that tree will soon be exhausted. Better hurry up
#BornBastard
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rockyrocky:
Village masquerade.

Like I typed earlier, Empty barrels make the largest noise

#BornBastard
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by shallysgirl: 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
Yes she is pregnant, probably married. The oba is about 60yrs old.
Nawteemaxie:

And one of them looks pregnant. shocked
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rockyrocky:
Sorry I know you don't have a job if not you will be resting after a long Monday, but I will tell your lord EWURE to increase your salary by 50 naira.

Born bastard you are probably resting, and you had the time to go online and tell lies about a King.
your monkey family on that tree will definitely need it.
You aren't even fit or worth even being in the royal zoo.

#FamilyOfMonkeys
#BornBastards
#JoblessBastard
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rockyrocky:
Bleep you Bleep your king don't care who the Bleep he is , the idiot don't put food on my table . It's unfortunate that he can't even feed you well. Bleep all the kings God drown the queen for all I care. Crab like you .

LOL you make no sense now. You wanna cry grin?

#MonkeyBoy
#BornBastard
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rockyrocky:
Ewure use # swear for you,

Ovie nee ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Cry monkey boy
#Born bastard
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by gregyboy(m): 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
all this people saying trash that our kings are using our money to benefit themselves they are talking out of selfish reasons...they forgotten that these kings where the first settlers to settle in the land and begoth a family which expanded to what we have now they also forget that government are paying to help them manage thier lands in retutn so what so ever they do with the money is thier concern they never planned to be added to nigeria b4 so u haters dont expect to starve our heritage our fathers bcus we aint close to them as we used to before if we do that aint we not lost forever everyone as kept thier monarch in a confortable life in the world and we here are blaming them for our misfortune for all those who are against them leave the net and protest and get shot then even the kings will honour you and i saw a comment where somesone said oba should leave is mud house i was so speechless because the blackboy who wrote that dont know how the white man will look at him when he gets to read his comment
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rockyrocky:

Even if your generation were all slaves for ewure. You can do better. Slavery has been abolished .

Hunters are hunting your monkey family, and you can't do anything to help them, and you come here to advise others?

#BornBastard

Jobless Bastard aren't you going to work tomorrow? and you are still awake?

Bastard
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by hathiba: 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
scopusng:
The first son too small to dey that pic. The first sin cannot see his face face to face gain until the oba's death

Are u serious? Is the first son the crown prince nw? Hw can a son nt be api to behold his father face , look up to him for wise counsel and directions? Chaiii. All these traditions ehhhh!!! There is nothing devil will give that will not take something back in returns.. It is well mbok!!
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by Nawteemaxie(m): 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
shallysgirl:
Yes she is pregnant, probably married. The oba is about 60yrs old.

But the other kids in the picture... So young...

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rockyrocky:
Dr mumu. We are not on the same time zone, abi ewure did not tell the world is not flat. What a waste of oxygen you are.
Have you ever seen a doctor who is a mumu?
Idiot instead of you to go back home to that Forest and develope it you are in another man's land enjoying the fruit of their labour.
Monkey boy go back home and and develope your Forest home
Forest masquerade
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by shallysgirl: 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
I think he married a new wife no.3 at his coronation.
The smaller children may be from his second wife.
Nawteemaxie:

But the other kids in the picture... So young...
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rockyrocky:
I' m reading the mind of a mumu educated dr. On Nairaland today. And am having fun cause he's so worse than illiterate.

LOL . CAPITAL FOOL.
I remember you once typed that we aren't talking about education but hear you are.
Monkey boy, with no educational background. Empty barrel, what's your qualification?
Stupid monkey, I know you must have cried alot about how your monkey family members are being hunted, go and help them before you go extinct
Monkey boy
#BornBastard
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rockyrocky:
Ewure slave! You initially tagged yourself educated. I have been bringing the illiteracy in you all day . Your case is beyond animal comprehension. Humans can't even dare.

Look at this monkey boy, you are useless you are better off dead, You think you are educated? which educated man will call another person a wasted sperm?
monkey boy with monkey pox.
It's a honor to be Oba Ewuare's slave than you who's a white man's slave.
The white culture you are trying to adopt will not wash of your black colour. You still remain a negroid.
#WhiteMan'sSlave
#MonkeyBoy
#BornBastard
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rockyrocky:
Honorable slave ! The chains and shackles around you are spiritual, I can hear the chiming from a million mile away, What a waste. Your life as animal is worse than a dog

White man's slave you still call me a slave? LOL
Slave boy go and cleanup your master's shoes and don't forget to clean up your master's dog's cage

#SlaveBoy
#MonkeyBoy
#WhiteMan'sSlave
#BornBastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How A Tribe, Kilba, In Adamawa Bury Their Dead (Photos) / Art And Architecture Of The Igbo People / Suri Tribeswomen Of Ethiopia Who Wear Large Lip Plate To Determine Worth In Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.