Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo (67844 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by MarieSucre(f): 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
modelmike7:

Oh, is this the right way to speel it?
Thanks a lot of so.... come to think that someone actually corrected me to say the way I wrote it initially is the way it is suppose to be written!
Thanks pretty sis.

It's alright, we learn everyday. Me sef I'm here learning new things too.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
Rockyrocky:
Your god is driving a car made by white men with the money he stole from the land . The same white men you are not kissing their ass. Ewure kisses white mens[/] ass and you kiss his ass you are way bellow me suckers.

There is nothing like [b]mens

Sell one of your kidneys so you can get enough funds to buy a smart phone or computer they will help you auto correct you illiteracy

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
Rockyrocky:
Haha! You are the dr. You should be doing the spell check with your traditional Ewure university degree. Bingo

Learn to spell you monkey boy, You claim to be on a higher level so represent it.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by gregyboy(m): 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
Rockyrocky:

Mumu! You are kissing a black mans ass while am kissing a white man , see all your kinsmen doing ashawo in Italy all of them are Edo, they not just kissing, they are being bleeped in the ass by dirty white men on the street not even the classy ones.

Go to European embassies ewure's children are there begging for visas, you be mumu, me and you no de for the same category. All these while you been kissing his ass you are still so jobless that you are defending his honor online what a waste of human energy no wonder there is no productivity in Nigeria .

Your brains are fried in the fying pan of his ancestors.

never wanted to reply
but why are spilling hate...for the record the oba children can never beg for visa in the world is a first hand representative to all edo artefacts in western conutries..and you said we shouldnt defend the oba who begoth we edos bcus of were in d 21st century i see ure really a whiteman slave. who can kill is father bcus of a little advice ur fada at home should be scared of you bcus ure unpredictable.little wonder why the British never force christanity on the indians do you ever wonder why even when thier religion is simillar to african religion u re just here spilling hatred against other pple culture calling them witches ure black but u worship a white god in spirit
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
Rockyrocky:
Noble man? Mumu idiot your brain has been washed at the dirty palace shrine, only hopeless slave envy spiritually doomed set of people destined for abyss.

See who is screaming frustration, don't expose yourself here you are the frustrated idiot. Only the poor fight the battle of the rich and influential like you are doing because they feel so inferior and dejected hence they try to make themselves relevant by attaching themselves to something that looks like success. You can't get it you are so backward thinking. You are a caveman ,success have eluded you cause your dead brain don't know anyway to get it other than praising those stealing from you

Yea I brag. Am not given rice to eat by one compound 18th century polygamous old fool I I'm an independent man and think for myself. If were you I will go to him and ask for your brain back that they have sacrificed to the gods so you can have a life again.

Lol monkey boy knows he brags.
The fact my ancestors dealt with your monkey ancestors doesn't mean you should remain a monkey, like I said sell one of your kidneys so as have enough funds to buy a smart phone or computer they will help you auto correct your illiteracy
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
Rockyrocky:

Mumu, poor fool, phone is not achievement if I want the latest smart phone I will make a call and they will ship it to my house. I doubt if you even have address in the land of the living. Bingo

Monkey boy stop bragging

ship it to your house, lol not only shipping to your house they will teleport it to you.
bastard monkey boy
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
Rockyrocky:

Mumu, am here to make you cry for your miserable life. Not a spelling competition. If I want competition in anything I will engage with humans not a bingo.

wait are you trying to tell me you are already crying, better get a bucket cos am gonna make you cry out every liquid in you

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
Rockyrocky:

Haha! He never dreams of having a house, even bingos with good masters have FYI

Monkey boy, stop bragging.
or should I ship you your mother at the zoo.
I understand you are poor and just trying to catch a little fame here, I will pay the bills for the transportation of your monkey mother.
How do you want it, Air or by sea?
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
Rockyrocky:

Haha like Ewure is making you and your miserable parents wail in poverty?

Ouch I really hit a soft spot on him he just added my parents to the topic, you make no sense.
from the Oba to my parents?
Nigga you are lost and pointless.
You still haven't told me how you want the transportation of your monkey mother?

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by valirex: 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
Rockyrocky:

Haha, all sycophants are poor, Ewure sycophants are even poorer. We are not in the same category.

Bragger, you forgot you just agreed that you brag.
you are lost monkey boy.
Tell me how you want the transportation of your monkey mom to her monkey son, air or by sea?
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by gregyboy(m): 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
Rockyrocky:

Ewure bingo where have you been? Your coworkers have been representing you since.

lol i just checked everythin about you and it seems u registered this year.. last two month's i see why u spill insult u hve not been barned and given two months leave mayb u will b polite wen ure talking. u also partcipate in religion which will tell you that youre that very lousy and jobless in reasoning
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by gregyboy(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
Rockyrocky:

You are confused, you that has been worshipping your fellow Blackman what have you gained? Nada. Abject poverty, mockery, penury . Yes ewure's children don't have to ask for visa. But other Edo bingos beg for it and give their lives in the desert for it. On the other hand white men don't even know what a visa is , they roll where ever they want to go regardless of their status. You will worship Ewure and his kids until your miserably go to your grave.

we aint worshiping him is he a church or shrine we are given him is glory bcus he gave us glory in return better than other ethnic group in nigeria u glorify messi and ronaldo no one insult you for it abi did oba put gun on our head to worship him sometimes reason what you think b4 you talk the first settlers in edo where the oba who started a race of the edo so u want us to kill him abi or snop him like u did to ur king what a pity
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo by gregyboy(m): 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
Rockyrocky:

Who cares about a ban in a faceless forum. I'm here to tell the idiots the truth, who don't like it should hang, mods included I don't care. If I stay off here it gives me more time to concentrate on making money after all this place is taking time productive people can use for better things.

The truth still remains you all are being players by Ewure and the rest of the thieves.

lol...i see why u spill trash on comment u dont even have picture on your profile people we have are cautions of what they post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How A Tribe, Kilba, In Adamawa Bury Their Dead (Photos) / Art And Architecture Of The Igbo People / Suri Tribeswomen Of Ethiopia Who Wear Large Lip Plate To Determine Worth In Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.