Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics (116200 Views)

Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Oyebee91(m): 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
horlakunle25:
I gats some peeps who dey talk so too, bt I no dey believe.....!! It get to some point I find it stressful to dey toast girl for real-life, dat time anybabe wey u see with me all na for social network facebook,twitter, and even eskimi.
You be boss oh. ..na for only 2go n WhatsApp I dey see girls wey I dey eff. .n I no dey use 2go again. ..All those fb girls too dey form n no time
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by selfmadeboss: 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
Keep exposing gold diggers
There are useless
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Oxster(m): 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
Dasherz:

payback cos a girl rejected ya ass when you were broke? guy there are many ways to payback 24/7

So tell me another way if not de embarrassment
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Dasherz(f): 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
Oxster:

So tell me another way if not de embarrassment
leading her on and being her heart after she falls in love? ..
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Mike008(m): 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
After the party, not the feeling of satisfaction but the regret for losing 20k for sex will engulf him.
But if you're that bouyant abeg ugrade to Foursome.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Money2000: 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
Oyebee91:
Am I the only one that has never got to eff a girl from Facebook? cry

No bro. Your type plenty for market

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Oyebee91(m): 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
Money2000:

No bro. Your type plenty for market
okay. .I go try
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by horlakunle25(m): 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
Oyebee91:
You be boss oh. ..na for only 2go n WhatsApp I dey see girls wey I dey eff. .n I no dey use 2go again. ..All those fb girls too dey form n no time
lolz! Dat means u gat to do some upgrading of both ur software and hardware together!!
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Oyebee91(m): 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
horlakunle25:
lolz! Dat means u gat to do some upgrading of both ur software and hardware together!!
this really got me laughing so hard
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by horlakunle25(m): 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Oyebee91:
this really got me laughing so hard
bt its a fact bro! No time to dull time!
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by solubility(m): 11:32pm On Oct 24, 2017

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Oyebee91(m): 11:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
horlakunle25:
bt its a fact bro! No time to dull time!
I concur. ...thums up boss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by MONITZ: 2:30am On Oct 25, 2017
sanpipita:

One guy sleeping with two girls he hardly know and you think men don't have fish brains too? make sense fall on you and the storyteller

I don't get u Mr.Man the approach of a man and a woman to sex re different entirely , to the man every new lady laid is a conquest and it boosts the man's ego and he may brag about it to whomever is interested in such dirty talks while the lady seems to be more concerned about having been used or not,moreover our society applauds men for their "sexcapades" while the woman is looked down on or castigated for being whorish..
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Impostor: 2:51am On Oct 25, 2017
gloria34:
badt guy, abeg nor generalize am o. they fall their hand sha

Lol hope you are not like that sha
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by sholajigga(m): 6:29am On Oct 25, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

Owerri girls are cheap o. D guy even spent much o.Even if it's 1 plate of pepper soup for two of dem to share he'll still nyash dem

Are you for real?
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 25, 2017
TheControversy:
So two girls slept with a guy they hardly know because of fish. And when they say girls have fish brain some people will start complaining. undecided
Lol. Girls living in Owerri are all fantastic. grin
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Jointhemiltons2(m): 7:54am On Oct 25, 2017
sholajigga:

Are you for real?
Lol no jokes bro. Cars keys,peppersoup,even waving ur house keys sef fiam dey don fall for u.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by blezynetym(f): 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mumu
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by engrelvis(m): 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
Dat guy must b stupid.he also complex issues.i think d party iNa dey Shaka am .so if he doesn't put d picture of his "conquest" on fcb is nt a man abi?no problem.let him continue.u dnt even know who these girls r spiritually or physically.besides a man who has truly flexed girls dnt talk much . where he wan start from?all these r immaturity n childish behavior
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Angelofsongs(f): 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
Am new here friends.
But I don't think this guy did right posting the photos of the girls.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by okaforlazarus90(m): 11:44pm On May 12, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Kobicove(m): 11:32am On May 13, 2018
This news is stale
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 28, 2018
Priscy01:
A Nigerian guy, Ray KatiNns on Facebook has shared excruciating details of how he had three-some with a Facebook Girl and Her room-mate.

Here’s what he wrote below;

Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/facebook-guy-shares-details-of-how-he.html

They open their legs for sum fish?
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Brunicekid(m): 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Okorocha come and see your people oh

If I Was Okorocha , I would build a statue of these gals immediately

They deserve an award sad ,

just because of fish and starlite u open the injury inbtw ur thigh embarassed

So this guy is a graduate , he has even Served the Nation sad

Only God would safe this country
Aaaaahh...God have mercy.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by mechanics(m): 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
He should fear HIV/AIDS.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
TheControversy:
So two girls slept with a guy they hardly know because of fish. And when they say girls have fish brain some people will start complaining. undecided
I done Bleep girl for free self without spending a dime
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by mechanics(m): 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
anuoluwapo884:
Weldone sir you deserve a national honor
hahahaha.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by mechanics(m): 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hmmmmm, some ladies are just funny, just because of barbeque, they decided to sell their bodies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

“This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.