Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,989 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics (116271 Views)

Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by chiraqDemon(m): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
Arsenalholic:
At the end of the day, after bleeping the brains out and ramping up the body count of foolish girls like these, guys go to find a 'decent girl' and settle down.

When will ladies learn?

I now see why people are afraid of siring female kids these days. Smh
Bros I fear pass any other person

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
you must be insane to have posted such on nairaland and for the whole world to see. .you should even be ashamed of your self. .you flirt with 2 girls and so what? you did three in one, and so what? a gentleman don't talk about sex he had with girls. .more or less posting their pic online. .I can see you just started making small change and its about Turning your head. .please dont try such again. .its not a good. .keep your private sex life to yourself.thanks
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Oxster(m): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:
chai ... I am quite ashamed to be girl sometimes ... sold ya pussy and public image out just for fish and 5k cry cry cry cry

well whatever happened the guy is totally wrong .. like what is he tryin to prove ? he couldn't at least censor the pic to save their identity .. why fvck a girl and come out to tell tales to the world ... social media issa curse sometimes

Huh,,,asif your honey pot ain't hit free of charge,My 6ta don't b greedy

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by enemyofprogress: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
izzou:
smiley

I know my own wife is well behaved somewhere on planet earth
I foked your wife to be throughout last weekend and she is coming back again dis weekend,by the time I finish with her your prick no go fit size her large pussssssy again grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by femo122: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by kaystick86(m): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
yeye gals, the only thing they know is food and drink.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
O su mi oooo
tosyne2much:
And this becomes an achievement?undecided
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by sholajigga(m): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
YelloweWest:

What if he is lying?

What if he’s saying the truth?

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
kaystick86:
yeye gals, the only thing they know is food and drink.
u dey mind her? she be atenu, alatenuje...because of ordinary roasted fish.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by tosyne2much(m): 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
Anuoluwapo3054:
O su mi oooo
Egbon abi you no see that nonsense?
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by cardoctor(m): 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
U try
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by handsomeyinka(m): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
You get money buy woman fish of 11k and you they drink pepper soup.

MUMU !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by andyoscar(m): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ur Father
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Adaumunocha(f): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hmmmm Pose for a picture though? Fools no even dey on alert.... Mtcheerrrw

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ok , so u had 3some and u fnk u av arrived?
anyways, Abami Edadoin his tin on the KORG keyboard from long time ago....

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Kakamorufu(m): 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
Make i mark am. We wey Bleep devil out of umuahia girls sef no loud am
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by sholajigga(m): 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ashana na person pikin
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by kense88: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
The guy is just stupid
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Confuciusng(m): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
A cat for a cat fish. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by tosyne2much(m): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
valentineuwakwe:
you must be insane to have posted such on nairaland and for the whole world to see. .you should even be ashamed of your self. .you flirt with 2 girls and so what? you did three in one, and so what? a gentleman don't talk about sex he had with girls. .more or less posting their pic online. .I can see you just started making small change and its about Turning your head. .please dont try such again. .its not a good. .keep your private sex life to yourself.thanks
Ladies need to be very mindful of the kind of guy they open their legs for... This one na idiot nah
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by sholajigga(m): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
Confuciusng:
A cat for a cat fish. grin

Is a cat in need!
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by enomakos(m): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
Immature kid
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by romeorailss: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
Oxster:
4 your mind,,How much did you spend just 4 A pussylol,,I can use that 4 50ths of Pussies
not just a pussycat but 2 pussies . Pls stop lying angry
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by romoruyi(m): 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hmmmm.......story
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by sholajigga(m): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
romeorailss:
not just a pussycat but 2 pussies . Pls stop lying angry

E no easy. Make una clap for the boy!! He don make an for life.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Psoul(m): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ray, oya take this.....Anuofia

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Vikky014(f): 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
Priscy01:
A Nigerian guy, Ray KatiNns on Facebook has shared excruciating details of how he had three-some with a Facebook Girl and Her room-mate.

Here’s what he wrote below;

Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/facebook-guy-shares-details-of-how-he.html

when this one get HIV now he will start barking.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Saeed110: 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
We should be crying or laughing abi....
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
Now I am craving grilled fish, seems I will hang out this evening sad
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Dasherz(f): 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
Oxster:

Huh,,,asif your honey pot ain't hit free of charge,My 6ta don't b greedy
'

better hit free by a loyal man than an asswipe ... better hit free by a man who respects my person than a man who goes round telling tales
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Josh44s(m): 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
izzou:
smiley

Somebody's future wife and a virgin's future husband

I know my own wife is well behaved somewhere on planet earth

Mine is not from planet earth o. I heard in my dream she will be coming from Jupiter cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

“This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.