Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics (116248 Views)

Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Oyindidi(f): 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
Too bad
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
See there faces

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Decryptor(m): 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
The guy is definitely a yoruba demon who had luck with the indigenes of a state with the most foolish governor!
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by QuietMynd: 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
sexybbstar:
See how this one's exchanged their kitty-cat for fish

#irefusetobedumb
Ur comment made my day
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
Aids victim, goodluck
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
pocohantas:

The Nigeria we find ourselves.
Imagine a girl coming out to do this...why is it always guys spilling?

See ehn, I am very careful in my dealings with 98% of Nigerian guys. There is no mutual sex in Nigeria, sex to them is an accomplishment, something to brag about and demean the girls.

I won't be surprised if there was no sex, I don't wanna believe a guy can be this stupid. The easiest way to tarnish a female in Nigeria is to claim you slept with her.

Funny thing is, i was chatting with a female of recently and she was letting me know how she would pick an experienced guy in the sack over that who is a virgin if she liked both the same not minding why the dude has chose to remain virgin or be so so far.

You women make it seem like women cannot be as perversed when it comes to sex just as men but when such issues as these come up, you quickly jump to the defensive.

Imagine i start asking you the sizes of dicks you have humped am i suppose to look at you with respect after that especially when you even answered such question not minding how it made you look undecided

I remember you telling me only girls think such way, a mature reasonable lady won't think that way, how wrong were you.

Quit these Nigerian guys mantra, the women just have as much to share.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by xelly: 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
This thing s-x, I wonder what you guys see in it because, it irritates me. Sorry to say but that's obvious. I wonder if I am the only one.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by contactikenna(m): 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
This foolish boy made waste my data now, so what if u had threesomes' ,please don't involve us. We dont care.

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Okorocha come and see your people oh

If I Was Okorocha , I would build a statue of these gals immediately

They deserve an award sad ,

just because of fish and starlite u open the injury inbtw ur thigh embarassed

So this guy is a graduate , he has even Served the Nation sad

Only God would safe this country
Owerri girls are cheap o. D guy even spent much o.Even if it's 1 plate of pepper soup for two of dem to share he'll still nyash dem

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by gGGODDd(m): 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
Divay22:
So we still have dummy like this one angry angry angry
e fit don fork u sef.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Divay22(f): 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
gGGODDd:
e fit don fork u sef.
K
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by raphy(m): 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
This guy have took too much weed. So his brains have ran Away... Hw is here proving the king of 3some.he deserve an award.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by cstr1000: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

Thank U, u be correct guy
D guy is so dumb and it's such a pity so many here failed to decipher the lies
It doesn't take a psychologist to know d guy was lying through his teeth
Abeg forget that thing. na today?
My guy impregnated a lady during NYSC with just N1000 recharge card as bait in shagamu.
Even me though I was never that careless, but God knows, opportunity came many times and very cheaply too.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by jamalchance(m): 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
Imo girls just negodu
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
cstr1000:

Abeg forget that thing. na today?
My guy impregnated a lady during NYSC with just N1000 recharge card as bait in shagamu.
Even me though I was never that careless, but God knows, opportunity came many times and very cheaply too.
Lol, it does happen really bt something tells me this ain't real joor
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by cstr1000: 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

Lol, it does happen really bt something tells me this ain't real joor
You are probably right. There is no point in shaming the ladies if it really happened.
You both enjoyed yourselves na.
Maybe the guy is shaming them for eating him without reciprocating in kind.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by cheta02(m): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
Now open your hands and receive some of these and please make sure you use it to buy SENSE. Now take and go !

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Aircondition(m): 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
anuoluwapo884:
Weldone sir you deserve a national honor
Okorocha, oya come and build statue for this man.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Jay1988: 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Okorocha come and see your people oh

If I Was Okorocha , I would build a statue of these gals immediately

They deserve an award sad ,

just because of fish and starlite u open the injury inbtw ur thigh embarassed
whats with IMo and all these statues? wetin happen free them naaa

So this guy is a graduate , he has even Served the Nation sad

Only God would safe this country
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by pyyxxaro: 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

Owerri girls are cheap o. D guy even spent much o.Even if it's 1 plate of pepper soup for two of dem to share he'll still nyash dem

broda u harsh oh grin cheesy
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Jay1988: 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
QuietMynd:

Ur comment made my day

come make person give u fish naa? LOL
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Jay1988: 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
angelusbrut:
Aids victim, goodluck

see ur mouth jealous wan kill u.. u see how the babes sweet. e dey do u
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by agrovick(m): 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
A sizable portion of girls these days are nothing to write home about.

That was how one started forming familiarity when she saw a picture status of me at work; the same girl who left me standing at the bus stop just because I told her I didn't have money for suya.

The only reason why I haven't done something like this in retaliation is because my conscience won't let me to. undecided
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Psalmwhyte(m): 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
Priscy01:
A Nigerian guy, Ray KatiNns on Facebook has shared excruciating details of how he had three-some with a Facebook Girl and Her room-mate.

Here’s what he wrote below;

Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/facebook-guy-shares-details-of-how-he.html

Is a #Gooooooooooooooooooal!!!
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by tosyne2much(m): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
wristbangle:
When I tell people that cockroach have solid intelligence than some Nigerian ladies, they condemn me.

The biblical Esau trade his birthright for N20,000 gamey meat which is worse but these useless she-goats traded theirs for common fish. No wonder their brain is loaded with fishy ideas.

Some ladies castigating them here have done worse than this. What about a lady who traded her kitty cat for common N200 suya? undecided
Egbon Wristbangle no go kill person cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Augustap(f): 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
This guy has gone nuts. But wait o, he wanted to expose the girls, why then are their faces covered and his own face exposed. Anyway the girls made their choice. The fish is more important than their pu..sy
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by kenx1(m): 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
Girls n long throat
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by oyebode95(m): 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
doctorkush:
are you sure she isn't the one that just left my hotel room cheesy
you wan kill me with laff here o!
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Safiaa(f): 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Now I am craving grilled fish, seems I will hang out this evening sad
I missed you embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by mechanics(m): 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
Jobless ex corper, so he's proud of posting such here.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
Fish for mouth back for groundcheesy
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Safiaa(f): 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Now I am craving grilled fish, seems I will hang out this evening sad
It really wasn't the same without you. You know they say, you don't know what you have until it's gone cry. Check your dm embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

“This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.