Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics (116171 Views)

Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
Airforce1 kinda corper, old babies

Augustap
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by SeniorZato(m): 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
Is this not childishness
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
CAnt See no female comment
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by joyfavour(f): 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
FOOLS
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by wristbangle: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
When I tell people that cockroach have solid intelligence than some Nigerian ladies, they condemn me.

The biblical Esau trade his birthright for N20,000 gamey meat which is worse but these useless she-goats traded theirs for common fish. No wonder their brain is loaded with fishy ideas.

Some ladies castigating them here have done worse than this. What about a lady who traded her kitty cat for common N200 suya? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by YelloweWest: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Okorocha come and see your people oh

If I Was Okorocha , I would build a statue of these gals immediately

They deserve an award sad ,

just because of fish and starlite u open the injury inbtw ur thigh embarassed

So this guy is a graduate , he has even Served the Nation sad

Only God would safe this country
What if he is lying?

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by BiafranBushBoy: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
lol

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by EmekaBlue(m): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
i had my hardest erection in owerri town..#SinCity

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by wahles(m): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
God abeg no let my pikin b like dah
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
grin pray that NWAMAIKPE won't open this thread or else . . .

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
Trully girls have fish brains...but that fool is feeling big for this nonsence..don't come and complain about any disease on this forum ooo
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Johnawesome(m): 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
doctorkush:
are you sure she isn't the one that just left my hotel room cheesy
Bross why
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by YelloweWest: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
Stupid lie lie boy.

I bet after eating his money one of the girls refused him. Hence the rant

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by itsandi(m): 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
loverboy
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by SycophanticGoat: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
Continue doing party with runs girls until you end up with a disease bigger than you.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
Omo, see casting ���

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by nextstep(m): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
If it's about exchanging money for threesomes, there are far cheaper and efficient ways to do so than this long story... cool

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Pidginwhisper: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
grin
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by NwaIgboBoy(m): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
This guy is useless......... I HATE NIGERIA!!!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Revolva(m): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
OWERRI GIRLS R ALL OLOSHOS .....fear dat city

80% of dem r sluts

join dis thread now

https://www.nairaland.com/2536003/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/1672#61666219

and see ur favourite galfriend....being banged....hahaha all naija babes don de turn olosho trust no one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpFfdgNv4VY

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by K4daniel: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lies upon lies...don't believe u can get the ibo girls with ordinary fish..oh my Goodness.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by userplainly(m): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
YelloweWest:
Stupid lie lie boy.

I bet after eating his money one of the girls refused him. Hence the rant
unku no girl refuses a street boy hu jus pick.... they even wan to be the main chick.... after u met them, 2 hours u r "baby"... but f guy begging them since is jus a frnd
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by lilmax(m): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:
chai ... I am quite ashamed to be girl sometimes ... sold ya pussy and public image out just for fish and 5k cry cry cry cry

well whatever happened the guy is totally wrong .. like what is he tryin to prove ? he couldn't at least censor the pic to save their identity .. why fvck a girl and come out to tell tales to the world ... social media issa curse sometimes
with this are you saying there's a price for pusssy?

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by jackie35(m): 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
Priscy01:
A Nigerian guy, Ray KatiNns on Facebook has shared excruciating details of how he had three-some with a Facebook Girl and Her room-mate.

Here’s what he wrote below;

Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/facebook-guy-shares-details-of-how-he.html

I PITY THESE LADIES, AFTER YOU CHOP THEM FINISH IN SECRET YOU STILL HAVE HAPPINESS IN PUBLICISE THEIR PICTURES AND THE STORY............. OK!

BUT JUDGE YOURSELF, YOU ARE THE ONE CALLED HER.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
TheControversy:
So two girls slept with a guy they hardly know because of fish. And when they say girls have fish brain some people will start complaining. undecided
This is the BEST statement ever
May God bless you

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by ozoemenaca: 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
Repent and give your life to Christ. Jesus is coming back again, after the whole thing what did you gain ?
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Dawinlove(m): 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
calamity! lemme keep quiet
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by nizetee: 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Okorocha come and see your people oh

If I Was Okorocha , I would build a statue of these gals immediately

They deserve an award sad ,

just because of fish and starlite u open the injury inbtw ur thigh embarassed

Replying stupidity with stupidity grin

So this guy is a graduate , he has even Served the Nation sad

Only God would safe this country

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by wahles(m): 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
YelloweWest:

What if he is lying?
what if e s not?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by chiraqDemon(m): 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
Congratulations for having 3some. Now go back to class before ur teacher come and beat u. Immature bastard
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by handsomeyinka(m): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
izzou:
smiley

Somebody's future wife and a virgin's future husband

I know my own wife is well behaved somewhere on planet earth

The earlier the better.....Boys of nowadays ain't smiling...

Na shawarma and one bottle of maltina or Smirnoff go unlock the hole..

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Eillyeillz(m): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
Bruh You just messed up big time, How old are you anyways?!

Dumb Niqqqa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.