Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics (116275 Views)

Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by highchief1: 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
Divay22:

Lol..
Nah... I don't do that shiit cheesy
dont be Afraid to love again not everyone is like ur ex!no be u talk am?
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by TimeMod1: 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
pocohantas:

You will soon get tired, just like the other obsessed stalkers before you. It's either you get tired or I push you to a place where your ilk are...the land of the ignored.
If you stick out naughty wings, I won't hesitate cutting it off.
Your hypocrisy is becoming louder & disturbing. It should be forced down your throat often as you open your mouth.
What a way to be an idiot!
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by ManuelRichard(m): 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
Well done o
buh
It's so obvious them dey use ur head beat band for ur village junction....
wanne lekwanu mo o
How this nonsense gist take concern people... ?
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by 2shure: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
one time
for my old homie
who died behind dah Gold Rolex/Roley
two times
for dis broke biches
been actin like dey dnt know me.
niggi u a puci.
puci ass niggis be lodging tipsingly wasted
taking selfies in your momma car
u sef dey form puci star
automatic leg spredder
back twista
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by izzou(m): 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
Daeylar:

The scapegoat angry

It's so sad. angry angry
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Smartii(m): 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
He thinks he has achieved an impossible feat, lost soul!
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by pocohantas(f): 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
TimeMod1:
If you stick out naughty wings, I won't hesitate cutting it off.
Your hypocrisy is becoming louder & disturbing. It should be forced down your throat often as you open your mouth.
What a way to be an idiot!

You go soon die for my matter... grin grin grin, just like the other idiots before you of course. Interesting thing is, I don't notice you all...I have never noticed you, for smartness, hypocrisy or idiocy, nothing at all.

Wings cleaper, you no get job? LOL! Mumu!
Go play with sand sweetie... kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
Joephat:
shocked

Ray kartins, na comedian and musician

He was my guy then at behind flat in UNN.

I know this is publicity stunt, though he is capable of doing that.

God bless his hustle joor!!

ZIK's FLAT ABI, that place dey happen. my lodge MOTEL. (dreadful for some peeps). Lolz
where dem girls' spend a week or two before going home after examz.
Remember the Pharmacy guys tho behind zik's flat. lolzzz.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by lilmax(m): 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:

with the way the ladies be trading .. i can say some pussies got a receipt after pay
na once you change mouth? oh I guess yours not for sale right?
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by mhizsuzzy(f): 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
The way $ex is been published I fear for future generation. Before, it is difficult to boast about $ex but now, have $ex post online, next generation will be posting live streaming of $ex. God please save ur ppl cos the world is getting too dirty.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by vbnn(m): 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
This is wrong.I totally Condemn it. cool

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by deavicky(m): 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Okorocha come and see your people oh

If I Was Okorocha , I would build a statue of these gals immediately

They deserve an award sad ,

just because of fish and starlite u open the injury inbtw ur thigh embarassed

So this guy is a graduate , he has even Served the Nation sad

Only God would safe this country
that thing is not starlite it is star raddle and it is sweet so don't blame her
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by dabossman(m): 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
Little boys who kiss and tell have problems with low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by colossus91(m): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
some girls did this just for assignment.....i remember emmm i av forgotten grin
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by sparrow404(m): 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
pussy niccur....grow up boi!
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Oyebee91(m): 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
horlakunle25:
hmmmmm!! Really Me I hv lost count ever since I open my first facebook in 2009/2010.
mo gbe cry crythat was when I opened mine. .maybe because I don't upload much n dont do all these fake life stuffs.
..tell me the scope now
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by TimeMod1: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
pocohantas:

You do soon die for my matter... grin grin grin
Just like the other idiots before you of course. Interesting thing is, I don't notice you all...I have never noticed you, for smartness, hypocrisy or idiocy, nothing at all.

Wings cleaper, you no get job? LOL! Mumu!
Go play with sand sweetie... kiss kiss
Lol. That feeling when senselessness drives you over the moon. When a shitbag thinks herself a voice of reasoning.
Fun fact is, you are a Nobody, all you do is make much of a noise which attracts severe beatings on you.
Guys here know how insignificant you are, so we have a good laugh at your sorry dry ass.
Keep fooling yo ass.... #pocorunz
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by pocohantas(f): 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
TimeMod1:
Lol. That feeling when senselessness drives you over the moon. When a shitbag thinks herself a voice of reasoning.
Fun fact is, you are a Nobody, all you do is make much of a noise which attracts severe beatings on you.
Guys here know how insignificant you are, so we have a good laugh at your sorry dry ass.
Keep fooling yo ass.... #pocorunz

An insignificant nobody is making you a stalker? Mumu! grin grin grin
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by themanderon: 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
Sick and perverse generation. Social media has really conditioned people to become eternal fooooools.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Makaveli1166(m): 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
doctorkush:
are you sure she isn't the one that just left my hotel room cheesy
choii wat a wicked world grin
doctorkush:
are you sure she isn't the one that just left my hotel room cheesy
choii wat a wicked world
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by TimeMod1: 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
pocohantas:

An insignificant nobody is making you a stalker? Mumu! grin grin grin
Come..Cum get my car & money through #pocorunz & see what I'm gonna do to you.
...oloshos everywhere #pocorunz . Lol
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by chiraqDemon(m): 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Lol. Na God go help man.
Man me now I'm just 20. And before I finish uni and plan on having kids I'll be like 25 or 26. Before the kid reaches 15 or 16 it'll be long. By that time will there be anything like morality left in the world?? I'm extremely scared o embarassed
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by pocohantas(f): 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
TimeMod1:
Come..Cum get my car & money through #pocorunz & see what I'm gonna do to you.
...oloshos everywhere #pocorunz . Lol

Wrong person to slut shame, I have risen above that years ago, worse is when it comes from an obsessed nonentity.

You are hereby ignored. Go join your colleagues, I wish I could mention them, so you all can for an anti-poco group...but I can't even spell their monikers kiss kiss kiss Be a good boy henceforth.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Sanchase: 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
there is hunger in the land.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by TimeMod1: 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Wrong person to slut shame, I have risen above that years ago, worse is when it comes from an obsessed nonentity.

You are hereby ignored. Go join your colleagues, I wish I could mention them, so you all can for an anti-poco group...but I can't even spell their monikers kiss kiss kiss Be a good boy henceforth.
You ain't worth no less than 1likes & 1shares in real life. No reasonable dude with self worth is obsessed with a shitbag, don't you think, bitch?
we make you bleed for your hypocrisy while we make a toast
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Peterosky(m): 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
Then the guy is more stupid than the girls.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Joephat(m): 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
Njeps:

ZIK's FLAT ABI, that place dey happen. my lodge MOTEL. (dreadful for some peeps). Lolz
where dem girls' spend a week or two before going home after examz.
Remember the Pharmacy guys tho behind zik's flat. lolzzz.

I rep. Behind flat and odenigwe..

My hood
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by alen4smith(m): 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
Daeylar:
Stupidity at it's peak,
The guy is very stupid for bringing this online and exposing the identity of these girls.

Where are all those people that were attacking a girl for talking about curve d**k? and saying that's not how it's done in the olden days?

What do you guys have to say about this guy?

The double standards is high, a girl talks about f**king a guy. The girl is insulted, a guy says he has had Threesomes and even goes as far as posting thier pics online yet the girls involved are still insulted.
stupidity is an understatement!his foolishness is beyond redemption.when maga pay what do you expect.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by obioraval(m): 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
Wise lady .

pocohantas:

The Nigeria we find ourselves.
Imagine a girl coming out to do this...why is it always guys spilling?

See ehn, I am very careful in my dealings with 98% of Nigerian guys. There is no mutual sex in Nigeria, sex to them is an accomplishment, something to brag about and demean the girls.

I won't be surprised if there was no sex, I don't wanna believe a guy can be this stupid. The easiest way to tarnish a female in Nigeria is to claim you slept with her.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Cutealexio(m): 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lol.... I sabi this guy na. We been dey same stream for Imo that time 15B. The guy na comedian na, we really enjoyed his various performances for Umudi camp that time sha...... Short man devil ���
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Cutealexio(m): 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lol.... I sabi this guy na. We been dey same stream for Imo that time 15B. The guy na comedian na, we really enjoyed his various performances for Umudi camp that time sha...... Short man devil ���
Priscy01:
A Nigerian guy, Ray KatiNns on Facebook has shared excruciating details of how he had three-some with a Facebook Girl and Her room-mate.

Here’s what he wrote below;

Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/facebook-guy-shares-details-of-how-he.html

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by tijaniu7(m): 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.