Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially (53946 Views)

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
i am sorry to say but your sista is a h0e
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by NNAMDIII(m): 1:04am On Oct 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Sir i saw your personal text "Nwa aro icho" and your moniker means child of Amaikpe. From my side there's a place called "Amaikpe" and that your personal text "Aro" is my side. Please are you from Arochukwu? even in your dp there's a masquerade, Arochukwu people are well known for masquerades
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by Mhizrohzz(f): 9:57am On Nov 22, 2017
sholajigga:

I wish it was that easy. Lol
He better try
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by Jordii: 7:58am On Aug 03, 2018
Its very necessary for wife to get her husband love and support. If he is not with you and supporting you in each and every steps then its better you choose your own path. Be independent. hotmail login for mailing
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by Kosok: 11:15am On Aug 30, 2018
Think before you take a decision. Its very necessary to think with cool mind. happy wheels game online
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by Wizywiz(m): 6:17am On Aug 31, 2018
pls house what's the process of divorce between couples who did traditional marriage.. No church wedding.. No signed marriage certificate.. What is the process for that.? Pls ur reply and advice needed urgently on the ground of infidelity and incompatibility.. Thanks
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by aquahim: 8:49am On Dec 17, 2018
Cheater cheater always a cheater. Cant trust anyone. happy wheels
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by tendareo: 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
cajet:
Your sister is wicked, she is even extending the wickedness to her son. Why can't she take care of even her son when she can. If the boy grows up tomorrow and become something else , she will blame the devil? Does she think that if takes care of the son and the becomes somebody tomorrow in the society the the boy boy will forget her? Haba if she can't help the man at least she should take care of her son. You go ahead and talk to her especially concerning her son to avoid regret later in life. She has her life to live. Divorce or no divorce it is obvious they can't co-habitate any longer but if anything happens to that man any day, she is answerable to that bet me.

You just spoke my mind.
Op tell your sister to wake up to the challenge.
My mother had 7 of us and trained us all in the same house with her meagre govt salary and without our dad's support.

Your sister can also do same. She needs deliverance also
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by runspace: 10:12am On May 10, 2019
This is something very not appropriate to anyone and it should not be happen run 3 for all.
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 8:57pm On May 10, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
i am sorry to say but your sista is a h0e

Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by 3spaces: 11:27am On Nov 18, 2019
She have the reason but that is not the right way to get back geometry dash online

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture / Wife Writes 'Borrow' Whenever She Sends Her Husband Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.