Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially (53935 Views)

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by TreasuredLeidy(f): 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
BestChoiceTutor:

Oh! What a comment.....! Your 1st statement depicts a good wife you will be or you are! God bless
Tnx, amen! U too
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by sisisioge: 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
I don't understand where your issues lies...Biko highlight your issues. Whew!

5 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
Your sister is a LovePeddler.ask her how much for TDB

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by highchief1: 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
Melodyz:

She feels they already have an understanding about not being together anymore
we are Africans
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by uzoormah(m): 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
Chommieblaq:
Stop using "via", you misusing the word.

Advise her to get a divorce, it's obvious the marriage ended a long time ago

Ehen!! teacher nwachukwu..she don start
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by asawanathegreat(m): 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
Time decisions
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by emperormossad(m): 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
keepingmum:
But shes already separated from the man....shes shouldering the responsibilities of x2 men by herself and you are still criticising her.
Did she spend the brideprice or waa it not ur folks the money was paid to?
Your family should gather the brideprice and refund it to the man if you are that bothered.
Instead of you gossiping about your sister on the net you people should be querying why a full grown man cannot look after himself and one child. Hes not even responsible for his daughter yet you want your sister ro return to him.
By law, they are separated and whatever shes doing isnt cheating....the irresponsible man has money for cigs and drinks but not for books for his only son!!
And there are male species on this thread supporting that behaviour?
Address that irresponsibility first as thats the cause of the symptoms your sister is displaying today
I don't think there is anyone supporting his behaviour.
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by komododragons: 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
Melodyz:
It's a very long story but let me cut it short

Back in my secondary days my sister got married to a man from Imo state, within two years they gave birth to two beautiful daughters (twins), few months after giving birth the husband was diagnosed with eye cancer, which after much treatment he passed away.

The families of the man refused my sister of everything, they went as far as telling her to go away with the kids, that they are evil, that they want nothing to do with her and the children. So she came back home, my parents tried everything possible to resolve the issue but to no avail, so we accepted the kids as ours, they even started bearing our last name.

Few years later a man asked for my sister's hand in marriage, like two to three years into the marriage she gave birth to a boy and a girl, by then I was already schooling in UNN and I normally don't travel back home constantly. She calls at times to ask how I was doing and sometimes complains of how her husband doesn't bring money for anything in the house, that she is the one that pays for everything concerning the kids schooling, that she can count the number of times her husband brings money for paying of rent and for feeding.

She reported him to his people but nothing was done, after much complaining she said she's not interested in the marriage anymore, some of our family members advise her not to leave the marriage that is not right via her being married before, but she refused, that she can't be the man in the house by taking care of everything that they (the husband and her) should be doing together. So she went ahead to rent her own apartment and brought along her the two kids, few months after moving out her husband was evicted for failing to pay his rent.

I graduated this year and decided to go visit her and from there find something doing before I leave for service, on my reaching there I asked her what is happening via her marriage, she told me that since she moved here her husband has never for once asked of the kids, even to send money for their upkeep he has not done it, so out of anger he sent his son to him as he is the eldest, to take care of him.

Since I got to her house there is this guy that visits her and calls her constantly, she even visits him almost if not every night.

I want to talk to her about it, so everyone in the house please what can I do? Should I stay mute or not? If not, what should I tell her?
your sister is just the normal contemporary naija girl who can open yansh for Africa undecided

your voice will just be like noise to her ear! just free her let her open her yansh for Africa and Africa will bless her yansh with a basket full of disease!

afterall! naija women don't have private part but rather a public part!

by The way! if your sister don't open yansh for Africa who will feed her

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by emperormossad(m): 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
As far as I'm concerned, that is not a marriage. They were not married. They are not married. They are living their separate lives.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by maidaddy: 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
Melodyz:

Thanks for the correction.
Will talk to her about it
I love this guy *no homo* with your responses I see you going places. bless.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by AuroraB(f): 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
keepingmum:
But shes already separated from the man....shes shouldering the responsibilities of x2 men by herself and you are still criticising her.
Did she spend the brideprice or waa it not ur folks the money was paid to?
Your family should gather the brideprice and refund it to the man if you are that bothered.
Instead of you gossiping about your sister on the net you people should be querying why a full grown man cannot look after himself and one child. Hes not even responsible for his daughter yet you want your sister ro return to him.
By law, they are separated and whatever shes doing isnt cheating....the irresponsible man has money for cigs and drinks but not for books for his only son!!
And there are male species on this thread supporting that behaviour?
Address that irresponsibility first as thats the cause of the symptoms your sister is displaying today
The only wise comment so far cool

7 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by donnaD(f): 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
she is just loose simple and short.I know alot of women who build their homes by their selves,even a family friend of mine is training her 4kids plus house rent while her hubby is living in a hotel with a sex worker.she works and fight for her home and kids instead of sleeping around.what manner of lifestyle is she teaching her kids who are always watching her actions. But come to tink of it must u drag ur sis and her family tru the mud of socail media??I tire ooo.Pls keep family issues to the confines of ur family,no home is perfect.everything na packaging so pls retrace ur steps.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by Franzinni: 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
Your family is playing with fire...when those kids grow up first your sister ..her boyfriend her husband her husband's family...your family ...the dead guys family all go hear whehn! I have seen this movie before and it is not a pretty end...the girls can forgive but you see that boy ... He go worry when the time reach...better tell your sister to raise her kids right and close her toti ...or else her report card go show when she least expect !!!

6 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
she a hoe! period!

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by Lloydfolarin: 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
Benita27:
What was the so called husband expecting when he failed to be responsible to his wife and kids?. As far as I'm concerned, they stopped being married long ago, perhaps you think she's still married 'cause they've not divorced legally. That being said, if you're concerned about her life I'm sure she'll ask you to mind your business 'cause she's an adult.

@op, don’t mind this hoe, it’s written all over her write up that she is morally backward.

Regardless what the situation is in the marriage, tell your sister to divorce the man first before jumping to the next available dickk

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by Sheila94(f): 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
kunlesufyan:
She should just end the marriage formally and flex, thank God she complained about the wedding but they encouraged her to stay.
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by mideactive: 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
Benita27:
What was the so called husband expecting when he failed to be responsible to his wife and kids?. As far as I'm concerned, they stopped being married long ago, perhaps you think she's still married 'cause they've not divorced legally. That being said, if you're concerned about her life I'm sure she'll ask you to mind your business 'cause she's an adult.
Indomie generation,always thinking marriage is guguru n epa..no wonder, loads of divorce.

4 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by sholajigga(m): 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
I’m the one your sister has been seeing. She’s even at my place as we speak.
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by prodiG(m): 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Waiting.....

Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by columbus007(m): 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
Women sha,so she couldn't even try to exercise some patient filling a divorce and acquiring it yet she's already having her down there pounded angry, it was d reason she sent d little boy away because he could be smart and could demand answers when he's up,Op,i also think d thought of one dude coming to knack your own sister overnight even in her own house could be annoying I understand grin
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by JhyMedex: 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFAFV6xDlCk... 4 all dem Tribalist... this is for you..grin..

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by Elvis506(m): 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
na wa for some people o, na so dem dey take fail exam. the young lady asked the house what she should say to her sis or if she should keep mute and some "Mr&Mrs perfect" are busy crucifying the man and his wife...my please don't keep quiet. talk to her and make her understand the psychological effect on her kids if she doesn't stop her illicit act. it is not gonna be easy sha because she's most likely to use her status (age, elder sis ish, relationship experience) to stop you from talking. good luck dear.....marriage sha...I dey fear to marry o lolz.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by okuya: 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
What has she done to make the man a better husband? If she cnt do anything to make her marriage work, then She should divorce properly if she doesn't want to b tagged a B*tch.. What insolence
@op, talk sense into her head, i cnt believe a graduate is asking this question.

U started well wit ur response to d lady, but wit ur closing remark, i would b shocked if u urself is a graduate and making such comments, you should know dat life's lessons are not taught in lecture halls, but through personal experiences on the streets, through other peoples experiences and asking questions like she's doing (he who asks questions does not miss his way)

8 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by enemyofprogress: 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
She should just call it quit with the man,so as to start eating pricks in cartons and not in dozens

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by Elvis506(m): 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
Melodyz:
It's a very long story but let me cut it short

Back in my secondary days my sister got married to a man from Imo state, within two years they gave birth to two beautiful daughters (twins), few months after giving birth the husband was diagnosed with eye cancer, which after much treatment he passed away.

The families of the man refused my sister of everything, they went as far as telling her to go away with the kids, that they are evil, that they want nothing to do with her and the children. So she came back home, my parents tried everything possible to resolve the issue but to no avail, so we accepted the kids as ours, they even started bearing our last name.

Few years later a man asked for my sister's hand in marriage, like two to three years into the marriage she gave birth to a boy and a girl, by then I was already schooling in UNN and I normally don't travel back home constantly. She calls at times to ask how I was doing and sometimes complains of how her husband doesn't bring money for anything in the house, that she is the one that pays for everything concerning the kids schooling, that she can count the number of times her husband brings money for paying of rent and for feeding.

She reported him to his people but nothing was done, after much complaining she said she's not interested in the marriage anymore, some of our family members advise her not to leave the marriage that is not right via her being married before, but she refused, that she can't be the man in the house by taking care of everything that they (the husband and her) should be doing together. So she went ahead to rent her own apartment and brought along her the two kids, few months after moving out her husband was evicted for failing to pay his rent.

I graduated this year and decided to go visit her and from there find something doing before I leave for service, on my reaching there I asked her what is happening via her marriage, she told me that since she moved here her husband has never for once asked of the kids, even to send money for their upkeep he has not done it, so out of anger he sent his son to him as he is the eldest, to take care of him.

Since I got to her house there is this guy that visits her and calls her constantly, she even visits him almost if not every night.

I want to talk to her about it, so everyone in the house please what can I do? Should I stay mute or not? If not, what should I tell her?
na wa for some people o, na so dem dey take fail exam. the young lady asked the house what she should say to her sis or if she should keep mute and some "Mr&Mrs perfect" are busy crucifying the man and his wife...my please don't keep quiet. talk to her and make her understand the psychological effect on her kids if she doesn't stop her illicit act. it is not gonna be easy sha because she's most likely to use her status (age, elder sis ish, relationship experience) to stop you from talking. good luck dear.....marriage sha...I dey fear to marry o lolz.
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by Skmoda360(m): 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
bros you must say your mind joor.
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by Freeman59: 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
What has she done to make the man a better husband? If she cnt do anything to make her marriage work, then She should divorce properly if she doesn't want to b tagged a B*tch.. What insolence
@op, talk sense into her head, i cnt believe a graduate is asking this question.

What has graduate got to do with this? If you have nothing to say just read comments and stop talking nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
Honestly, I feel a great deal of pity for your sister. She think that she is enjoying her life not knowing that all her children are assimilating everything happening.

Karma is waiting for her at old age
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by Freeman59: 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
Benita27:

Babe did you bother to ask what the husband does for a living? Maybe he's out of job or sth.

Sometimes I wonder if wen I'm out of job and looking for another one then I become an irresponsible man. Life's hard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture / Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.