Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially (53945 Views)

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by Powerhousemm: 9:43am On Oct 25, 2017
Benita27:
The both of them aren't serious. Are they not aware that marriage comes with responsibility?. Did the man sell some fake dreams to her before accepting his marriage proposal?.

Your comment shows that you are yet to come to terms with the reality of Marriage. The case here is that of a predator husband. Which responsible man leaves his wife to provide for his family when he is not dead or invalid? Am sure you know that no man will allow his wife to rule over him "Economically". My prayer is that you will not be a victim of a predator guy.
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by delugajackson: 9:54am On Oct 25, 2017
komododragons:
your sister is just the normal contemporary naija girl who can open yansh for Africa undecided

your voice will just be like noise to her ear! just free her let her open her yansh for Africa and Africa will bless her yansh with a basket full of disease!

afterall! naija women don't have private part but rather a public part!

by The way! if your sister don't open yansh for Africa who will feed her
I've tried to pick out something sensible in your comment, but its disappointing that there is none.

Read your comment again, and judge yourself.

7 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by okerekeikpo: 10:03am On Oct 25, 2017
sholajigga:

You called her “olosho”. Lol
na u call am not me

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by elfeezy(m): 10:08am On Oct 25, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

Why don't u drop ur own advice and go ur way, must u quote me?
learn to comment on the subject topic madam..don't make it sound like u know it all..thanks

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by victorazyvictor(m): 10:58am On Oct 25, 2017
pocohantas:

Were you using all the little money you had to smoke and drink when you had no money?

How many of you men can cope with an irresponsible wife? Make una dey talk true sometimes...it doesn't kill.

LOL. It's too early to laugh ahbeg!!!

My sister, I don't know how u see life sha but what u failed to understand was that He who found wife founds good thing and also Favour from God, it left the woman to confirm weda she is a favour or curse. If your husband smokes and drinks, was it before or after the marriage he started it? why cant u go down on kneel and pray for him or even divorce him if he is too stubborn? man is a crown on every woman's head, it left for u to keep it or dash it out or Eben destroy it, your choice. "gold is for those that knows the value"

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by pocohantas(f): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2017
victorazyvictor:

My sister, I don't know how u see life sha but what u failed to understand was that He who found wife founds good thing and also Favour from God, it left the woman to confirm weda she is a favour or curse. If your husband smokes and drinks, was it before or after the marriage he starting it? why cant u go down on kneel and pray for him? man is a crown on every woman's head, it left for u to keep it or dash it out or Eben destroy it, your choice. "gold is for those that knows the value"

Answer the simple question, were you using all your money to drink and smoke? A responsible man might be a crown, can't say same for this one. This is how you people keep encouraging women to pray, that's why married women pack full for church, all frustrated and worn out from praying for irresponsible husbands.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by Sterope(f): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

You are a clown. Thanks for the laugh

victorazyvictor:

My sister, I don't know how u see life sha but what u failed to understand was that
He who found wife founds good thing and also Favour from God, it left the woman to confirm weda she is a favour or curse
. If your husband smokes and drinks, was it before or after the marriage he started it? why cant u go down on kneel and pray for him or even divorce him if he is too stubborn? man is a crown on every woman's head, it left for u to keep it or dash it out or Eben destroy it, your choice. "gold is for those that knows the value"
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by victorazyvictor(m): 11:47am On Oct 25, 2017
Sterope:
grin grin grin grin grin

You are a clown. Thanks for the laugh

thanks dear.
I rather be a clown to make u laugh than masquerade to make u cry.
grin
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by victorazyvictor(m): 11:49am On Oct 25, 2017
pocohantas:

Answer the simple question, were you using all your money to drink and smoke? A responsible man might be a crown, can't say same for this one. This is how you people keep encouraging women to pray, that's why married women pack full for church, all frustrated and worn out from praying for irresponsible husbands.

Your right some men are something else, but God can do it.
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by Greenbullet(m): 11:55am On Oct 25, 2017
400billionman:

When a man and woman starts answering Husband and Wife, they have become one flesh. Do you know what one flesh means ? If your eyes is paining you, it affects your head, your hands, your legs. I have seen many families where the husband was a bread winner, bought car, built house, later condition change, so the wife becomes the bread winner.

You self was it only your dad providing for family all your life ?

Marriage means YOU HELP ME, I HELP YOU.

Not, YOU HELP ME, YOU HELP ME, YOU HELP ME.

One day, the helper may get tired.

Modern marriages today have so many stupid people in them. Even this your mentality is a divorce focused mentality. Over 80% of Nigerian marriages, its the man providing, from wedding expenses to dowry to childbirth to schooling, to house rent to feeding.

Whenever things change, the women feminists and manipulators will bring up a reason to support their hidden mmisbehavior..

Many ladies today fall in LOVE with money, that is why when I see girls like Caroline Danjumo, i dont pity them, her hubby was a billionaire, he started keeping many ladies, she quits, do you know what she did when he was a Pauper ? Now she starts dating a faithful pauper who doesnt have much sense. We are not judges anyway.

If this lady, catches AIDS tomorrow, i hope the poster doesnt bring up a thread here to disturb our peace because we wont give a F**k. Not even a fraction.

Stu.pid people always believe there is something better outside.
young boy, a man that can not take care of his family has no business in marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by sholajigga(m): 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
okerekeikpo:
na u call am not me

The bottom line is, you did call her “an olosho”’
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by 400billionman: 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
Greenbullet:
young boy, a man that can not take care of his family has no business in marriage.

Clap for yourself.

Old kid.

Only poor people focus their behaviour on money.

If you only act right when there is money, you dont have a future..

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by mechanics(m): 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
Just talk to her, what she's doing is not right?
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by Greenbullet(m): 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
400billionman:

Clap for yourself.

Old kid.

Only poor people focus their behaviour on money.

If you only act right when there is money, you dont have a future..
will you shut up ,what is only poor people focus their behavior on money , it's not your fault , you ate still being given pocket money , you Dont know anything about life so it is illogical to teach you.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by 400billionman: 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
Greenbullet:
will you shut up ,what is only poor people focus their behavior on money , it's not your fault , you ate still being given pocket money , you Dont know anything about life so it is illogical to teach you.

Hahaha.

E pain am.
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by Greenbullet(m): 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
400billionman:

Hahaha.

E pain am.

If I pour you knowledge, you go faint.
the only thing way pain me , na say your papa nor use condom.

Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by 400billionman: 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
Greenbullet:
the only thing way pain me , na say your papa nor use condom.

Sense is missing
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by Augustap(f): 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
It's not easy for only one person to bear all the burdens in the family, but since she's chosen to be with other guys, she should end the marriage. There is no justification for cheating.
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by okerekeikpo: 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
sholajigga:

The bottom line is, you did call her “an olosho”’
stop accusing me
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by TreasuredLeidy(f): 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
elfeezy:

learn to comment on the subject topic madam..don't make it sound like u know it all..thanks
I commented on the topic, didn't I? U, how many advice did u advise? U can't but find it easier to leap on my post. Oga, drop ur advice and go ur way. Thanks
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by sholajigga(m): 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
okerekeikpo:
stop accusing me

Are you going to sue me?
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by okerekeikpo: 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
sholajigga:

Are you going to sue?
pls stop that
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by dynamictee: 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
Husband !!!.... Which one the dead one (First husband) or the living dead (Second husband) ??

nrexzy:
Advise her oo or even report her to d husband
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by Greenbullet(m): 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
400billionman:

You are saying my parents are feeding me when i have tenants whey dey call me sir.

Boy, if money no dey, I dey smoke garri, I can't misbehave cause of money.

I have one tenant who occupies just one small room, yet he has a faithful girlfriend who sleeps with him in that one room every night. Never heard dem quarrel yet she also got a job to support him.

So when.I see ladies that say, he is not providing and he did this and that, IF YOU GIVE YOUR MAN SUPPORT, he can smoke garri for you. He can kill for you. ( I mean bushmeat ).
so na me dem come dey feed or na me never build house ? , Do you think marriage is for the weak, how can you father children when you can't feed or cloth them,why marry a woman when you know you can't take care of her responsibilities ,why not just tell her you are not bouyant and can't marry ?

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by patonyx1: 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
Melodyz:

She feels they already have an understanding about not being together anymore

Nothing like understanding.. Adultery is adultery, Divorce is divorce.

She should end it, hence it's what she wants and neither did her so-called husband helped matters by carrying his full responsibilities.
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by alizma: 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
kennygee:

She married an irresponsible man, I'll advice separation, not divorce tho.
The man is irresponsible because he has financial challenges which may even be as a result of her bad luck. Do you ladies here talking about the man negatively think that the man was broke when he married her, or he was broke when the lady had the first child yet she proceeded to the having the second one? This is why I don't blame guys who settle for baby mama. After all no child will grow and will not want to know his/her father.
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by Pataricatering(f): 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
Melodyz:

She feels they already have an understanding about not being together anymore

Once you move out of the house you share with your spouse then you are termed to be “ separated “ . It’s a precursor to divorce in some cases . Anyways , your sister is an adult , you should leave her to make her own decisions
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by Skmoda360(m): 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

E b like say MOD dey time d guy b4 them go ban am again

So him wan tread with caution this time
i dey tell you
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by Skmoda360(m): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
Elvis506:
boss saying your mind is certain but include what the lady is seeking for...by the way you don say your mind? lol
lol........i got nothing to say bro except insult so i better keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by SURElee(f): 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
A man means responsibility. The husband can't take care of his family. She moved out and he got ejected from his apartment because the wife who would normally have picked up his bills/responsibilities is no longer there. Your sister has gone through a lot that is why she left with her kids, make she no come die before her time in the name of marriage. She no do again, no be by force, she has been married twice and she knows where the shoe pinches in her marriage. She should just legally divorce the man and care for her 4 kids.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by Businessman1986(m): 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
Greenbullet:
Nobody should insult the woman, it is not easy to take care of a child talk less of 4 , why are men this useless, you can't even pay house rent but you can drink crates of beer , all dis small boys on this thread go dey curse the woman , when una still dey collect allowance.

Agreed. You want to be 'the man', then try your damned best to shoulder core responsibilities.
Re: My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially by elfeezy(m): 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

I commented on the topic, didn't I? U, how many advice did u advise? U can't but find it easier to leap on my post. Oga, drop ur advice and go ur way. Thanks
Funny you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture / Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.