Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh (9759 Views)

Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis / Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by chelseabmw(m): 12:49am On Mar 17, 2010
try make her laugh now
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by deemayjee: 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2010
Thanks y'all for ur replies. it's not that i don't make her laugh as we do share laughter and i do like teasing her alot, but what she says is i don't crack her up, u know, the ROTFLMFAO kinda laughter. i try to compensate every now and then by tickling her nd stuff. i do have things to tell her and she does laugh now and then. i mentioned to her over the phone yesterday that i dnt like the idea of not being to tell her how my day was anytime she asked by saying that "my day has been the same old boring day(which it is, coupled with the fact that i do not go out much)". She was of the opinion that is it cause of what she said the other day?
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by sleak(m): 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2010
take agbo jedi,me tink u have constipation.u'll definately loosen up after dat. grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by otepuking(m): 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2010
@op u don't need to crack your brain to make your woman laugh her asssssss out! all u need is funny gestur and facial expressions when you're trying to explain a situation etc!
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by mikesleek(m): 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2010
employ Alibaba as your personal laugh advisor!

Jokes and laughter come easy. When you try to create a joke by thinking hard the you become as dry as tar. Everything in the environment is fun stuff, just convert it. The way u answer questions, dance, talk, take corrections, expressions, everything, she will definately crack.

I hope she is not a sadist either!
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by chizillar(m): 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2010
Am you the Dreaded “Nice Guy?”

There are two ways of being branded a nice guy. One way is great – it means women look at you with marriage proposals in mind, hoping they can be your one and only true and lasting love forever.

Women know you’re loyal, would make a great husband and father one day, and that every other woman in the room will envy them. The other way is like the nice guy you don’t want to be – the guy everyone only wants as a brother and not a lover – but even then, you can learn to shed that bad rap.

Why do women really like in bad boys? That they look good in tight jeans? That they drive flashy cars? Nope. It’s not looks and it’s not money. Women like to feel special.

So how does a bad boy give them what they want most? First of all, they’re fixer uppers. If she can change him to be a better man, then she’s a goddess – she has power and he must really love her. (Think Jack Nicholson in As Good As It Gets when he says, “You make me want to be a better man.”)

He also knows how to charm her, whereas many nice guys are so shy and flustered that they can’t articulate their thoughts when they need them most. This doesn’t make her think you’re lesser of a man.

In fact, it makes her question herself. She wonders if she’s not good enough to be flirted with and charmed. Many women – even the most beautiful ones – suffer from self-esteem issues. Beauties compare themselves to other beauties, and it’s a vicious cycle of questioning their worth. What do you think drives the ever-growing plastic surgery industry? They aren’t doing it to impress us guys, they are going under the knife to compete with each other – for us!

When a nice guy stammers and ignores a woman (because he’s shy or unskilled at approaching her), she probably has no idea he’s a nice guy avoiding her because she intimidates him.

A bad girl is exciting, a bit scary, uninhibited, naughty, most likely irresponsible, and proud of it. Men seem to get a bit excited by bad girls – but they most likely don’t want to marry them, live with them, or have children with them. I’ve dated the bad girl and find many of them to be utterly selfish to boot. How unattractive.

As Rick James would say, they’re “the kind you don’t take home to mother.” That’s what bad boys are like for women. It’s true, there are women out there that for whatever reason, seem attracted only to men that are ultimately going to either break their hearts, take their money, embarrass them in public, or worse.

You’re probably not looking for those girls. And if you are, ask yourself why. Date one and you’ll change your mind. Women who are self-respecting, well-adjusted, intelligent, fun-loving, sexy, exciting, and even a bit challenging (but not in a bad, scary way), are out there sorting through the piles of bad boys, players, self-proclaimed seducers and a myriad of other guys that don’t make the cut.

These women - the kind you want to marry – are seeking a guy who is fun, sexy (which has nothing to do with good looks), exciting, intelligent, responsible, romantic, loyal, strong in character, courageous, and kind. That’s most women’s definition of a nice guy in a good way.

Don’t go look in the mirror right now and say to yourself, “But I have a crappy job and I look like a nerd and I can’t dance.” You’re using a negative mindset and that is the very reason women may not be attracted to you!

Bad boys have confidence. Nice guys usually don’t. Or, they’re SO overly confident in what a great guy they are that they come off egotistical, which is a real turnoff for either gender.

Now here’s something to add a bit of confusion, but don’t panic. Even nice girls like a guy who has certain “bad boy” qualities, but don’t go breaking hearts just yet! A bit of spontaneity, a hint of recklessness (without wreaking havoc or causing mayhem and destruction), and a devil-may-care grin is fun.

You can learn to work that into your persona and give girls what they want without altering your morals or beliefs one bit. Stay blessed guy, GOODNIGHT.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by mikesleek(m): 7:50am On Mar 18, 2010
Bravo! bravo! bravo!

Very nice and interesting write up by chizilar.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by daewoo2010: 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2010
Bros,pls remain the way God made u.u dont hav to adjust ur pesonality to soothe someone else.all u hav to do is try improve in d areas u lack.u'll definately find s/one dat appreciates u for who u r.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by LadyLocs(f): 10:40am On Mar 23, 2010
She already have her eye on someon funnier, wittier, your days are numbered, I mean you have been unfunny and lame all this time you`ve dating, why now? Someone else is tickling her funny bone.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2010
Its not every guy dat has a sense of humour.if u dnt have u could both go 4 comedy shows lyk nyt of a thousand lafs n just do new tins 2 kip d fire burning.*smiling*.wish u n ur gal frend al d best
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2010
Its not every guy dat has a sense of humour.if u dnt have u could both go 4 comedy shows lyk nyt of a thousand lafs n just do new tins 2 kip d fire burning.*smiling*.wish u n ur gal frend al d best
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by 677ano(m): 11:55pm On Apr 09, 2011
you should develop a good sense of humor

or better still gift wrap a comedian for her as a present.

women dont like nice guys, be witty lively and on the edge sometimes
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by Thirst4Lif: 3:53am On Apr 10, 2011
women dont like nice guys, be witty lively and on the edge sometimes

Untrue. Nice guys can't be witty, lively and on the edge?
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by tominiyi(m): 11:19am On Apr 10, 2011
she is not meant for you or you are not her type, lol
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2011
bad move to asked her dt question dude. Dts a question even very funny n cocky guyz dont ask cuz u come across as patronizn. U aint doin bad by makn her crack up once in yl. Dt question wuz ur albatross. But if u wanna learn hw to mk her crack up, just tease n mk fun of her generally yl puttn up a facade btwn being serious n smilin. Wrks lik magic. Even married women cant resist.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by francisj(m): 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2011
girly in love simply see am thing you do or say as funny,when a girly said u dont make
her laugh, then my MrPrsdent (m)
New York,NY

Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh
« #7 on: March 15, 2010, 04:33 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@OP

i smell trouble ahead
guy ,u better watch out ,she is getting attracted to someone somewhere sad
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by francisj(m): 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2011
girly in love simply see any thing you do or say as funny,when a girly said u dont make
her laugh, then my guy ,u better watch out ,she is getting attracted to someone somewhere  sad
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by Smi1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2011
@OP you need to consume a lot of beers and who knows you might crack a funny joke someday wink guy you no get work at all ohh people dey busy with better thins you come here begin disturb us with you girlfriend issue wetin concern us now ? you no fit enter Ajegunlé go learn how to crack jokes. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Don't Make Her Laugh by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2011
There's a very effective drug you can slip into her drink that would make her laugh deliriously and needlessly for several hours. I'd tell you the name of the drug after the cut. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? / Come And See Oooo / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.