Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday (42865 Views)

Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / Blac Chyna Can “suck A Dick” Perfectly – Amber Rose Reveals / Blac Chyna Flaunts Her Bare Butt As She Joins Amber Rose’s Slut Walk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by hanassholesolo: 8:18am On Oct 25, 2017
Oh sh#t... This guy just endorsed Premarital Sex

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:20am On Oct 25, 2017
Having sex everyday ke?

Is that what I came to the life to do?

It is not advisable for a man to have sex everyday dear people. It weakens you spiritually, mentally and physically.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by Imo1stson: 8:20am On Oct 25, 2017
Women cannot have sex everyday because of menstruation. Men can.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by Yameater(m): 8:21am On Oct 25, 2017
Intellad:
my 22yrs old boyfriend Bleep my big ass everyday... not a big deal

Gay?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by PastorandMentor(m): 8:22am On Oct 25, 2017
That freeze of a guy is a mugu. He had 52 demons cheesy grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by inotice: 8:22am On Oct 25, 2017
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:22am On Oct 25, 2017
coolebux:
Amber no be Tiwa or Tonto o
Na Yankee ashe be dat o
Something wey you no know go soon fall on you.
Just shut up and face your front.
ahahah i so much like Nigerians...So the bible is for only Nigerians?sinners be judging other sinners sinning differently i hail una mindset and double standards..The same infection is eating up ur political circle...When they want to cheat u they say international best practices...If u ask for ur right they tell u diz is Africa... America is over 200yrs old don't compare us

..Smh with disdain @ diz show of shame.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 25, 2017
@mods Lalasticlala "21 Savage" is his stage name and he is 25 not 21 years old. Lol.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by johnstar(m): 8:24am On Oct 25, 2017
Hypocrite
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by romoruyi(m): 8:27am On Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm....
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by correctguy101(m): 8:28am On Oct 25, 2017
Dr. Freeze nice one.

The Bible says if you have sex with one whom you're not married to and get caught, get caught. The guy must marry the girl involved or pay a sum requested by the girl's father if the bobo does not want to marry her... undecided

Now, if you happen to successfully"do the do" and you're not"caught", ogbeni mah jeun soke lo.

Na so Bible talk am, fornication is different as defined from the Bible undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by aku626(m): 8:29am On Oct 25, 2017
I would have called him the anti christ however that name is too lofty for a small fry like him.
However he’s an antichrist. And when Jesus says you should get married to one wife he was sleep talking?
From creation Genesis “...two would become one flesh” don’t long for your neighbours wife the parallel between Jesus and the church husband and wife(singular)
Why am I wasting my data on freeze sef

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by Alohaa: 8:29am On Oct 25, 2017
Amber my dream chic
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by AuroraB(f): 8:32am On Oct 25, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
This freeze is intelligent.
I challenge those that will bash him to rather refute his claims..
Damn! Said my mind smiley
The very people attacking him online have never been able to counter him intelligently sad
Never!!!
And they can't undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by asawanathegreat(m): 8:33am On Oct 25, 2017
Crazy world we are into.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by felixomor: 8:35am On Oct 25, 2017
So Freeze says the bible supports Premarital sex..

The guy has finally exposed himself
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by Akfakorede(m): 8:35am On Oct 25, 2017
chiraqDemon:
No wonder, 21 nor de look as healthy as before. Slaughter gang, amber has slaughtered your gang. 21 u don pew pew pew all your body comot abi

grin grin grin
formerly a slaughter gang...now he is a hoe nigga gang..
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by newoffer: 8:36am On Oct 25, 2017
who do freeze like dis?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by felixomor: 8:36am On Oct 25, 2017
AuroraB:
Damn! Said my mind smiley
The very people attacking him online have never been able to counter him intelligently sad
Never!!!
And they can't undecided

Dont allow that man deceive you.
Pre marital sex is a sin.
Its called fornication

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by chiraqDemon(m): 8:36am On Oct 25, 2017
Akfakorede:

grin grin grin
formerly a slaughter gang...now he is a hoe/kitten nigga gang..
Lmao. 21 simpage according to DJ akademiks
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by lloydmuna2(m): 8:39am On Oct 25, 2017
Everyday fucking, the pain they guy will be passing true Na hell oh
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by Lucas10(m): 8:39am On Oct 25, 2017
No wonder so dis is wat Bisola see dat make her to go for Jeff Akoh so dat dat one will be bleeping her everyday. No be talk am o
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by davidque: 8:45am On Oct 25, 2017
i have finally given up on Freeze, he is a confused fellow
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by Amberon11: 8:49am On Oct 25, 2017
You don't have sense. There is nothing to refute because no reasonable point was made.
Partnerbiz3:
This freeze is intelligent.
I challenge those that will bash him to rather refute his claims..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by Amberon11: 8:50am On Oct 25, 2017
So guys can't have sex everyday? Why do they then act like sexmaniacs ?
lloydmuna2:
Everyday fucking, the pain they guy will be passing true Na hell oh
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by zamirikpo(m): 8:51am On Oct 25, 2017
splenzard:
keeping freeze and his opinion aside,

why is this generation cursed with slowpokes as celebrities?

how does having s*x with your be everyday concern us??huh ??

I wonder. I just wonder. It's the media that even carries such trash I blame.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by owomano(m): 8:55am On Oct 25, 2017
And of what importance is this to you or ur biz. Must u react to other people’s personal biz all the time? Bro go get a job and Stop poking into other people’s affairs that adds nothing to your life.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by Assassin101: 8:57am On Oct 25, 2017
from Freeze to frozen and finally turns to frost
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by Scientist7: 8:58am On Oct 25, 2017
crownedprinz:
.Nice one Freeze...An Unbiased wisdom to answer questions on immorality regardless of beliefs..............

you'll like what he said if you're into fornicating. In my own opinion, he's just playing around with the truth. He's most likely a fornicator and that makes him biased in his analysis. FYI the bible expressly condemns fornication and it's better you stop if you're into it. That some biblical figures had concubines doesn't mean it is the right thing.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date / Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.