Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday (42864 Views)

Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / Blac Chyna Can “suck A Dick” Perfectly – Amber Rose Reveals / Blac Chyna Flaunts Her Bare Butt As She Joins Amber Rose’s Slut Walk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by chiraqDemon(m): 8:59am On Oct 25, 2017
And btw 21 savage is not 21 years old. He's 24
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by ElRapido: 9:06am On Oct 25, 2017
This Daddy Freeze is more reactive than chlorine
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by ehissi(m): 9:08am On Oct 25, 2017
Wait! The bible is no longer straight forward on pre-martial sex? undecided
There are no hard and fast rules regarding sexual immorality?

The way God will punish this guy ehhhhhhh! Even Satan sef go fear.... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by crownedprinz(m): 9:13am On Oct 25, 2017
Scientist7:

you'll like what he said if you're into fornicating. In my own opinion, he's just playing around with the truth. He's most likely a fornicator and that makes him biased in his analysis. FYI the bible expressly condemns fornication and it's better you stop if you're into it. That some biblical figures had concubines doesn't mean it is the right thing.

Okays
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by Redeemite(m): 9:19am On Oct 25, 2017
D.Freez U Re Nt Alrite.Hw Cn U Use D Acient Time Nd Nw 2geda,wen Christians Wil B Preachin 2 U,u Ppl Wil Sy We Now In D Era Of D New Testament,now U Re Preachin Concernin Moses Nd Others(old Testament).Cn U Do D Work Wich Dy Perform?Stupid
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 25, 2017
Intellad:
my 22yrs old boyfriend Bleep my big ass everyday... not a big deal
wah kind-of fuckery is this
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by InsanePsycho(m): 9:28am On Oct 25, 2017
Why Africans feel it makes some sort of sense to live our lives based on ancient Jewish laws really baffles me undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by odizeey(m): 9:39am On Oct 25, 2017
AuroraB:
Damn! Said my mind smiley
The very people attacking him online have never been able to counter him intelligently sad
Never!!!
And they can't undecided
revelations from Bible is not logic or intelligence. 1cor 1-end. Read romans 1 and you see.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by ehissi(m): 9:39am On Oct 25, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
This freeze is intelligent.
I challenge those that will bash him to rather refute his claims..

Acts: 15. 20. But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.

1 Corinthians: 6. 18. Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that commiteth fornication sinneth against his own body.

1 Corinthians: 10. 8. Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand. 9. Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.

1 Thessalonians: 4. 3. For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication: 4. That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour; 5. Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God:

Galatians: 5. 19. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20. Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21. Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Ephesians: 5. 3. But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;

1 Corinthians: 7. 2. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

Revelation: 2. 14. But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.

Colossians: 3. 4. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory. 5. Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: 6. For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience: 7. In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.

Jude: 1. 7. Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

2 Corinthians: 10. 5. Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

I believe in the will of God and not the will of freeze. When someone starts teaching people how to sin, rationalising, reasoning sin out, raising imaginations in the heart of people against the knowledge of God and in disobedience to Christ, brother that is Spiritual warfare.

He doesnt need bashing, he needs to repent, because he speaks evil of Pastors - especially/particularly the ones that make serious evangelical pushes within the body of Christ here in Nigeria - yet live a life that isnt worthy of an exemplary leader but he calls himself a minister.

Now there is no straight answer for pre-marital sex. Before it was stop going to church, when you go to church dont give offering and tithe, give it to beggars on the street instead - as though that is what the bible teaches.

But when a christmas show, or valentine show is going on, he will stand on stage and compere such events where a table cost #500,000 to as much as #2million.

He doesnt need to be bashed, he needs to repent otherwise he latter will be worst than his beginning....... undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by adegeye38(m): 9:40am On Oct 25, 2017
Freeze talks like an idiot

Sexual Immorality is everything sexualy immoral from sex before marriage, outside marriage, masturbation, same sex and so on

The Bible doesnt have to start stating categorically the different types of sexual sins, that exist in the world then and the ones still to be created.

but summarized them all under the clear term "Sexual Immorality"

The Bible is absolutely clear on absorbing from sexual immorality and also on sex before marriage so many times.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by odizeey(m): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2017
Redeemite:
D.Freez U Re Nt Alrite.Hw Cn U Use D Acient Time Nd Nw 2geda,wen Christians Wil B Preachin 2 U,u Ppl Wil Sy We Now In D Era Of D New Testament,now U Re Preachin Concernin Moses Nd Others(old Testament).Cn U Do D Work Wich Dy Perform?Stupid
naso na. People like him pick verses for thier pleasure.
He might have genuine love for God, but he is too quick to speak scriptures. He should sit and learn.
One thing again, he does not want to leave the old life of pleasure.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by AuroraB(f): 9:45am On Oct 25, 2017
felixomor:

Dont allow that man deceive you.
Pre marital sex is a sin.
Its called fornication
You all attack Frz for speaking not what he speaks of, most often.
Don't misunderstand me. I need no preaching undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by pweetiedee(m): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2017
felixomor:
So Freeze says the bible supports Premarital sex..

The guy has finally exposed himself

You know he didn't say that.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by AlanSugar(m): 9:50am On Oct 25, 2017
Intellad:

And you are a man, a Nigerian man for that matter?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by AlanSugar(m): 9:51am On Oct 25, 2017
beholder17:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

Why are the mods finding it extremely difficult to get scums like you off nairaland?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by felixomor: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2017
pweetiedee:

You know he didn't say that.

Oh he did. The bible is as clear on it as day and night.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2017
sex everyday is it food? atleast every 2 days
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by GGirll: 10:17am On Oct 25, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
This freeze is intelligent.
I challenge those that will bash him to rather refute his claims..
I challenge you n him according to the scriptures Jesus Christ hasn't come nor died when those people he mentioned lived n were still under d veil in which they are cleansed with d bloods of sheep n goat's n pigeons n doves in d old testament but after d coming n death of the sacrificial lamb of God Jesus, d veil was torn n those practices stopped n God'God's original plan of one man one wife as he made it with Adam n eve in d beginning was restored.....so I have rebutted you n freeze.... d truth shall make you free
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by greypencils: 10:42am On Oct 25, 2017
All I see is Amber's arse...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by Michealdonald: 10:47am On Oct 25, 2017
Lolz. Dah one na news
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by Alexander001(m): 11:05am On Oct 25, 2017
Did you know that 21 savage practiced Ifá as a religion? besides, he is 25 years not 21. blogg-asss
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by pole: 11:14am On Oct 25, 2017
D small bobo dy die slowly, but d girl dy take am refresh her self
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by buJu234: 11:26am On Oct 25, 2017
TheRealestGuy:
Having sex everyday ke?

Is that what I came to the life to do?

It is not advisable for a man to have sex everyday dear people. It weakens you spiritually, mentally and physically.

any scientific research on this..

abi its still the normal myth and assumption knowledge (which is the lowest form of knowledge) that we africans normally operates on...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by kayjay007(m): 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
Intellad:
one homo sighted
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by dynamictee: 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
analyse the message not the messenger

blizard44:
The story no join nah.

Na everything this man go dey react to?
He na chemical?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by AngelicBeing: 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
tongue
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by Intellad(m): 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
Yameater:

Gay?
maybe----
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by Intellad(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
kayjay007:
one homo sighted
homo in closet spotted
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by Intellad(m): 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
AlanSugar:

And you are a man, a Nigerian man for that matter?
and what is special about that hell hole called *Nigeria* ??
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday by Intellad(m): 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
armylord:
wah kind-of fuckery is this
ask ur brother that is full of shit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date / Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.