Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Her Birthday Is Approaching And I Am So Broke - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Birthday Is Approaching And I Am So Broke (3171 Views)

We Look Beautiful And Fine But No Man Is Approaching Us – US Female Soldiers / Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady / God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Birthday Is Approaching And I Am So Broke by Jayrockk: 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2023
You no get problem
Re: Her Birthday Is Approaching And I Am So Broke by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2023
Did the two of you finally get married? grin grin grin
mabeni:
Hello Pals!
Please, I'll like an advice on what cheap and valuable gift I can buy for my GF which u think she'll appreciate. I'm actually working but right now I'm so broke and her birthday is just few days away.
I really don't even know who to borrow from right now. She understands the fact that I'm broke but I don't feel too good about not buying any gift for her birthday.
Please, girls,what would u expect from your BF if he were in my situation?
and guys, what would you do if u were in my shoes?
Thanks for your help.
Re: Her Birthday Is Approaching And I Am So Broke by dontrulee: 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2023
I hope the girl you're stressing yourself over to get something for has gotten something for you during your previous birthdays Abi na today a king is born she dey post for you.

What you need is to double up your hustle to avoid being broke
Re: Her Birthday Is Approaching And I Am So Broke by Smartguyboy(m): 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
How about you go and rob a bank or steal something in the market so you can raise enough money to buy her gift .
Re: Her Birthday Is Approaching And I Am So Broke by mabeni(m): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
Samantha124:
Did the two of you finally get married? grin grin grin
yes. We have two handsome boys now.

And God has really been good to us. We are doing well for ourselves now financially.
Re: Her Birthday Is Approaching And I Am So Broke by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ohw! That's so cute...☺️☺️☺️
mabeni:
yes. We have two handsome boys now.

And God has really been good to us. We are doing well for ourselves now financially.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl's Best Friend Is Seducing Me-i'm Confused / I Hardly Get Wet. What Can I Do? / How Many Of Us Have Noticed This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.