Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,757 members, 7,955,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko (24289 Views)

Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift / Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by Inspire01: 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
Bla Bla Bla
So they buy private jets also with bank loans abi

God of men

4 Likes

Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by MhizzAJ(f): 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
Maybe I'll start paying my tithe from now henceforth

1 Like

Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by BafanaBafana: 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
Alphasoar:
We know already . . .

.............................................................................................
Why do WE have to accept a 'confession' on an Muslim thread before commenting but everybody is free to say whatever on a Christian without accepting whatever or any such creed?

Need answers @ Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala and other mods
because most people who are Christians by nomenclature go there just to insult islam, call them all sorts of names etc. Muslims don't tolerate someone insulting their faith hence, they do not insult other people's faith.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by northvietnam(m): 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
Ole
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by realisticwise: 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
what do you expect from a beneficiary of tithing? he will always support it because he directly gains from it nau.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by femi4: 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
Spicycat:

Because you guys (especially Christians) are intolerant to Islam.
but we still have some Muslim here that spew trash. That excuse doesn't hold water.

Mind you, every non Muslim is not a Christian, we have atheist etc on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by belindar: 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
Who do you expect him to support? I’m not surprised at his post

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by Mysselff2: 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
One of the beauty of Christianity is that everybody is free to comment on Christian topics here on nairaland and even bash pastors, but why is the Muslim thread so cagey and caged, is it a cult or what ?? Why not allow everybody access to go on Muslim threads and make comments freely the way it is on Christian threads ?
See below

Oya mods kindly provide answers o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by Ucheamani(m): 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hello Apostle,
(1) Could you please show us in the bible where a Christian paid or encouraged others to pay tithe?
(2) Why do men of God preach tithe and ignore Sabbath law which carries a death sentence
(3) Is tithe different from the law which the Bible said it led to Christ at Gal 3: 23 & 24
(4) Why should a christian give to God out of compulsion (10% is compulsory for it to be a Tithe) when its clear that this negates the principle of Christian giving @ 2corinthians 9:7. ... Let each one do just as he has resolved in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion...

4 Likes

Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by free2ryhme: 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
Alphasoar:
We know already . . .

.............................................................................................
Why do WE have to accept a 'confession' on an Muslim thread before commenting but everybody is free to say whatever on a Christian without accepting whatever or any such creed?

This is the plan of the antichrist

Little did they know they are doing his bidding and I am sure they have paid for that to be up their section

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by foyeks2001(f): 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
shoro niyen?
what abt churches announcing to their congregation every Sundays of their ongoing 'church sch' projects to contribute, that God loves a cheerful giver...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by Diso60090(m): 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
even the once that don't pay and never pay before will come here and start shouting don't mind them pastor Mumupeople
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by BluntBoy(m): 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
newsynews:
There are so many false prophets out there. But one thing I know is that Daddy Freeze isn't called by God going by how he rains insults on those with opposing views.

If he were truly called by God, he would know that all he needs to do is just lay the seed and God will water it, not go fighting to force words into people. You can't fight for God.

lalasticlala

You are not God so you cannot know how God intends to use his own. John the Baptist was very insultive. Even Jesus was never easy on the religious leaders.

These wealthy pastors are like the Pharisees who do not want to make heaven and yet will not allow good Christians make it. They do not need gentle words. They need the harsh words of John the Baptist.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by morereb10: 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
story
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by Unik3030: 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
all I see is a man protecting his pay cheque

3 Likes

Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by spencekat(m): 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
Alphasoar:
We know already . . .

Pure discrimination

1 Like

Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by Unik3030: 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
newsynews:
There are so many false prophets out there. But one thing I know is that Daddy Freeze isn't called by God going by how he rains insults on those with opposing views.

If he were truly called by God, he would know that all he needs to do is just lay the seed and God will water it, not go fighting to force words into people. You can't fight for God.

lalasticlala
there we go again, ask yourself how do u know a man truly called by God? many reply that by there seeds u know them n d next question is, those that claim God called them n those that called themselves, is it not d Bible that they will hold? what if I tell u I dreamt last night and God call me, how do u know if am lieing or am telling the truth since I will also preach from the Bible. the problem with Christians of nowadays is that they don't read there Bible but only open to the page the pastor preached n as a business man he will only preach the part that can make people drop there hard earned money. read ur Bible very well n am sure u will understand the deciet in words of pastors. anybody who can read, write, understand n explain is a pastor do go n do that n develop the potential in u to do nobody can deceive u again. read 2 Timothy chapter 3

4 Likes

Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by positivelord: 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
hahahaha
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by ChineseBuggati3(m): 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

what a load of bull
didn't your Jesus chase people with whips?
you must be a Muslim
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by guywitzerogal(m): 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
Alphasoar:
We know already . . .

sry for u...ban fall on you
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
newsynews:

lalasticlala
Don't mind that man. He just wake up and starting talking
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by Spicycat(f): 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
spencekat:
Pure discrimination

On the contrary my bros it's pure Logical instincts from the part of Seun which has my full support.
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by pweetiedee(m): 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
femi4:
Somebody that was glorifying intercourse with unmarried woman. How can God call that one

Don't even go there. I've met a pastor who said he used to be an armed robber before God called him.

So forgerrit. God can call freeze.

1 Like

Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by LemonBoy1: 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
Meanwhile, somewhere in calabar...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by Kyllahmc(m): 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
When the church needs money it runs to its members... But when a member needs money the church would tell him to run to God..
Who is the fool here?

4 Likes

Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by femi4: 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
pweetiedee:

Don't even go there. I've met a pastor who said he used to be an armed robber before God called him.

So forgerrit. God can call freeze.
listen to yourself....you said before
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by pweetiedee(m): 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
femi4:
listen to yourself....you said before

Exactly.

if u think what freeze is doing is bad, that doesn't mean he can't be called by God

He will also say "before" "I used to be a"

you get?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Types Of Sexual Immoral Acts That Should Be Avoided / What Practice Do You Hate In A Particular Church? / Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.