Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko (24118 Views)

Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift / Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by timilehin007(m): 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
GavelSlam:

How were their businesses doing before they started eating from the vineyard?
how was i to know u never told me
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by delexy123: 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
BluntBoy:

You are not God so you cannot know how God intends to use his own. John the Baptist was very insultive. Even Jesus was never easy on the religious leaders.

These wealthy pastors are like the Pharisees who do not want to make heaven and yet will not allow good Christians make it. They do not need gentle words. They need the harsh words of John the Baptist.
Wait! do you just slyly compare Freeze to John the Baptist? Yes, John the Baptist use 'hard' words on pharisees but he was PRIMARY known for preaching repentance opening. Have you ever seen Freeze or whatever use his social handle to convert sinners to Christ? You just picked up one aspect of John's life and qualified Freeze with it so that you could drive a narrative. This comparison of yours is an intellectual dishonesty...
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by Holayinka2424: 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
offering dont buy jet but build university that is used to buy jet offering dint buy jet but buy expensive cars that take them to where private jet is
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by BluntBoy(m): 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
delexy123:
Wait! do you just slyly compare Freeze to John the Baptist? Yes, John the Baptist use 'hard' words on pharisees but he was PRIMARY known for preaching repentance opening. Have you ever seen Freeze or whatever use his social handle to convert sinners to Christ? You just picked up one aspect of John's life and qualified Freeze with it so that you could drive a narrative. This comparison of yours is an intellectual dishonesty...

Can you read at all? Someone said Freeze couldn't be a man of God simply because of his insults and I reminded the person that God chooses whom He wants and uses him how He wants. I can give you more people in the Bible who were even harsher than John the Baptist and did not preach repentence. Elijah was one and the man who rebuked Eli was another.
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by akeensbussy(m): 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
The first lies of any pastor is "God called me" this statement is a lie and deceitful.

God called everybody immediately you give your life to Christ..The purpose of Christianity is go ye into the world and preaching the gospel. anything aside this, is a scam.. Individual can found a church and call himself pastor..it is not biblical.

pastor are spiritually nominated. The fact that you woke up one day and says God called you and started a church shows that u are scammer.
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by Chukazu: 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
My question is where are you flying exactly that you need to have a private jets when someone presidents use commercial flights?

Wouldn't that money be more useful to impact lives and change destiny?
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by mechanics(m): 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
hmmmm
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by salford1: 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
so churches now collect business loan cheesy
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by Topgainer: 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2017
salford1:
grin this best describes the self indicting part of Apostle Madubuko's statements. Banks will be glad to give them the loans after studying the population of sheeples under the Pastor, how much they grab and deposit weekly.
Will Jesus take a Business Loan, is taking loans from a world system part of the Go into the world and make disciples?
Pastorpreneurs and their Church industries have good ideas on how to invest 'Levitical' tithes.
The volume of trade at the stock exchange daily ensures some of these Pastors/Bishops with huge shares smile daily. The brockers with affiliation to such Pastors are big boys and so dedicated to such Churches not because they love God but purely business.
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by geezyk(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
slowice:
What's this craze about men of God n tithes... I mean pastors re the least of out problem.. We ve gotten so low as a people that some of us expect pastors n churches to build us roads , school, provide us with jobs, hospitals, pipe born water etc is that their job? How can you hate on somebody for being prosperous? Really? Re you the devil? This madness must end.
I think we need a religious revolution in Nigeria, we've been so blinded by our religious leaders that we even mostly ignore the actions of our political leaders, we don't hold the government accountable for our basic social needs, but all we do is run to God which none has seen as a solution to our problems, once we're far from the shackles of religion we'll be able to make use of our minds and thereby holding the leaders to ransom in order to provide basic amenities

Countries with less churches and religious bodies are the best I. the world in terms of socio-economic activity.

in Nigeria it's over 5 churches to a street and yet corruption is Imploding day in day out.

1 Like

Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by bezimo(m): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
Unik3030:
in this case u are the moronic idiot, so if u have 5000members in a church n let's say there each collect a salary of 100k per month, that's 10k *(let's say 4000people pay tithe). fool, how much is that per month n they do that for 12months in a year,plus donation to church development,different fund raising program for church n many voluntary donations. so I think they can't buy jet with this? if all members of redeemed worldwide can pay a tithe of 5k per month, don't u know what that translates to in billions or u think private jet Na wash. I don't blame u, no matter what I say u won't understand I have been there b4 n i understand how we see pastors as saints. I pray God open your eyes to reality

You are the bastard idiot here.. on what basis are you assuming 80% of church members tithe which I know is very far from the truth., On what basis are you assuming their income, thus projecting the tithing revenue. .You are the one whose understand is bankrupt whose mind needs desperate reorientation to the truth. You have never been there so get lost with your garbage nonsense rant as if tithers asked for your dirty garbage opinion.
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by Topgainer: 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
bezimo:

You are the bastard idiot here.. on what basis are you assuming 80% of church members tithe which I know is very far from the truth., On what basis are you assuming their income, thus projecting the tithing revenue. .You are the one whose understand is bankrupt whose mind needs desperate reorientation to the truth. You have never been there so get lost with your garbage nonsense rant as if tithers asked for your dirty garbage opinion.
grin grin
And someone said this man is a Pastor in one of the branches of the Auchi Church.
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by bezimo(m): 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
Topgainer:
grin grin
And someone said this man is a Pastor in one of the branches of the Auchi Church.

I am not a pastor but I am taught to sometimes answer a fool according to his foolishness lest he thinks he is wise-Prov 26:5
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by Unik3030: 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
bezimo:

go n study your Bible well so u can free yourself from spiritual slavery
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by bezimo(m): 12:28am On Oct 28, 2017
Unik3030:
go n study your Bible well so u can free yourself from spiritual slavery

Get lost!!
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by boringnigerian: 12:51am On Oct 28, 2017
cescky:
Truth right there

Case study go to winner's ota ..mainly average income peps the cream de la cream do g to ota to worship..

It's the blessings of God that maketh rich..

It's simply a LAW at work
Law of Faith
Law of cause and effect
Law of attraction

It's All the same

Is this to say the pastors have more faith than all their congregation?
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by cescky(m): 1:26am On Oct 28, 2017
boringnigerian:

Is this to say the pastors have more faith than all their congregation?

faith isnt about the mass or quantity, but the strength and quality even if its from one person its adequate to move the whole world...

the world is filled with water..but it doesnt mean its ice block...one ice block is block, though its the same material of water...

another person cant believe or have faith for you...thats where christianity has missed it
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by boringnigerian: 1:44am On Oct 28, 2017
cescky:

faith isnt about the mass or quantity, but the strength and quality even if its from one person its adequate to move the whole world...

the world is filled with water..but it doesnt mean its ice block...one ice block is block, though its the same material of water...

another person cant believe or have faith for you...thats where christianity has missed it

Lemme rephrase then - is it that the quality of the pastors faith is purer and higher than that of all the congregation?
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by cescky(m): 2:43am On Oct 28, 2017
boringnigerian:

Lemme rephrase then - is it that the quality of the pastors faith is purer and higher than that of all the congregation?

you still dont understand it ..do some home work and good night
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by oruma19: 6:02am On Oct 28, 2017
I didn't expect otherwise from madubuko, he has to defend his office. Saying churches took loans to build university is a big lie. I am not surprised too that he lies, they have always lied abt tithing. Covenant university is build without one kobo debt. Find out . it is from the contribution of church members , tithes and offerings. Dogara gave 6 months salary to covenent university in 1998 or so. Apostle madubuko lied. He is planning his own PJ. Apart from daddy freeze, the only other true and real pastor is Dr Abel Damina who has demystified the tithe law and has explained how it should be in our generation. With bible quotations from old and new testaments, he has told us that tithing is a fraud in our dispensation. Tithe collecting pastors will hate him for the truth
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by oruma19: 6:13am On Oct 28, 2017
delexy123:
why won't he compare freeze to john the baptist? Was john not a prophet too? Why sound like he compared from freeze to God? Nna leave that matter. Our pastors are pharisees and saducees. They are selfish pple who mostly don't believe in what they preach. U can't believe there is a heaven and still be amassing all the wealth of the world to urself. We are not fools, Jesus said, where ur treasure is, there will ur heartbbe also. Their treasure is on earth. Forget that matter.
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by oruma19: 6:16am On Oct 28, 2017
salford1:
don't mind Anselm . he wants to appear sanctimonious. They are pharisees and saducees. Signboards, they will only direct people but are not ready to go to heaven because all their treasure is on earth. Pentecostalism don even tire me. In fact tgis pple go make some of us return to Judaism, after all na them be God people
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by delexy123: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2017
oruma19:
why won't he compare freeze to john the baptist? Was john not a prophet too? Why sound like he compared from freeze to God? Nna leave that matter. Our pastors are pharisees and saducees. They are selfish pple who mostly don't believe in what they preach. U can't believe there is a heaven and still be amassing all the wealth of the world to urself. We are not fools, Jesus said, where ur treasure is, there will ur heartbbe also. Their treasure is on earth. Forget that matter.
Freeze is a prophet? tell me more. ...Oga, what freeze is popularly known for is CRITICISM and trust me, anyone can do just that. He thrives in cynicism because that is one of the easiest thing to do. I have not seen a thread where he set up a foundation to fund the poor people he always call sheep. The day he start showing example by acting rather than his usual cheap talk is the day I will begin to take him serious.
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by watchwoman(f): 8:57am On Oct 28, 2017
newsynews:
There are so many false prophets out there. But one thing I know is that Daddy Freeze isn't called by God going by how he rains insults on those with opposing views.

If he were truly called by God, he would know that all he needs to do is just lay the seed and God will water it, not go fighting to force words into people. You can't fight for God.

lalasticlala

I thought as much my dear, the shameless thing is that his instagram profile even reads "Bible teacher" ,then I began to wonder who made him a teacher of Gods word? because he talks about tithing condemns and insults every minister does not make him a teacher of the word, and I'm sure that to be an effective teacher of Gods word you have to be called by God to open the eyes of people to new realities I'm his word powered by the spirit, not just to talk about tithe and private jet.

He has failed the rule contained in the book of Corinthians that "he who striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things",as he lacks manners and self control when commenting on issues.
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by delexy123: 9:20am On Oct 28, 2017
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by delexy123: 9:21am On Oct 28, 2017
BluntBoy:

Can you read at all? Someone said Freeze couldn't be a man of God simply because of his insults and I reminded the person that God chooses whom He wants and uses him how He wants. I can give you more people in the Bible who were even harsher than John the Baptist and did not preach repentence. Elijah was one and the man who rebuked Eli was another.
Using Elijah as your line of defence just reinforced the point I made earlier. Elijah was first and foremost a PROPHET whose prophesies always come to past. Pls, show me any other men of God in the Bible whose only call is just to criticise like Freeze is constantly doing. Yes, God give his servants different gifts but I have never read in the Bible where he gave anyone the gift of criticism...you can show me whenever you find one. Criticising is very sweet and trust me, anyone can do it just fine but people WHO made positive impacts in others lives are not just talkatives, they ACT out what they say. I will start taking him serious when he decide to set up foundation to help the poor people he always call sheep rather than the usual talks and rhetorics which have become over flogged and tiring.
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by BluntBoy(m): 9:36am On Oct 28, 2017
delexy123:
Using Elijah as your line of defence just reinforced the point I made earlier. Elijah was first and foremost a PROPHET whose prophesies always come to past. Pls, show me any other men of God in the Bible whose only call is just to criticise like Freeze is constantly doing. Yes, God give his servants different gifts but I have never read in the Bible where he gave anyone the gift of criticism...you can show me whenever you find one. Criticising is very sweet and trust me, anyone can do it just fine but people WHO made positive impacts in others lives are not just talkatives, they ACT out what they say. I will start taking him serious when he decide to set up foundation to help the poor people he always call sheep rather than the usual talks and rhetorics which have become over flogged and tiring.

Why are you overly obsessed with the bold line. This argument is not about prophesy but criticism. Jesus and John the Baptist were critical of the religious leaders. The Apostles, including Paul, were critical of false teachers. Freeze is critical of false teachings. This has nothing to do with anybody being foremost a prophet. Elijah was a prophet but that was not the argument. If you can deny that Elijah was critical of Ahab, then you can have a valid argument with me. But all this unnecessary elongation of a very simple matter is not only tiring but also very annoying.
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by boringnigerian: 9:41am On Oct 28, 2017
cescky:

you still dont understand it ..do some home work and good night

Either that or you're not explaining it properly.... good morning.
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by oruma19: 10:17am On Oct 28, 2017
delexy123:
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by oruma19: 10:20am On Oct 28, 2017
delexy123:
Freeze is a prophet? tell me more. ...Oga, what freeze is popularly known for is CRITICISM and trust me, anyone can do just that. He thrives in cynicism because that is one of the easiest thing to do. I have not seen a thread where he set up a foundation to fund the poor people he always call sheep. The day he start showing example by acting rather than his usual cheap talk is the day I will begin to take him serious.
yes he is a prophet to his immediate family and those who believe in his message. Are u not also a prophet? Somehow we all are sent for certain purposes. Let's not quarel over it, freeze may sound contradictory most times but 90% of what he says is true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Top 100 Pastors / Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary / Is Dancing "Shoki", "Bobo" And Others Inside The Church A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.