Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko (24147 Views)

Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift / Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by j1mmy: 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
Pastor work should be labeled a fraud and punishable.
It is a criminal enterprise that sells falsehoods.
prove there is god and then prove there is a heaven for these m0ronic african idiots to go after death before getting a license to practice!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by Tunenez(m): 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
Word!

Barka Juma'a to you too smiley

Spicycat:

Because you guys (especially Christians) are intolerant to Islam.

You can hardly see a Muslim insulting the entire Christian because of the action of one rapist reverend father or one püssy sucker Pastorpreneur or talking hash on any Christian threads.

I really respect Islam and Muslims a lot for their tolerance attitude towards Christians. And i say Happy Juma'a to the Muslims Folks wherever they are.

1 Like

Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by CaptainFM1: 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
Unik3030:
there we go again, ask yourself how do u know a man truly called by God? many reply that by there seeds u know them n d next question is, those that claim God called them n those that called themselves, is it not d Bible that they will hold? what if I tell u I dreamt last night and God call me, how do u know if am lieing or am telling the truth since I will also preach from the Bible. the problem with Christians of nowadays is that they don't read there Bible but only open to the page the pastor preached n as a business man he will only preach the part that can make people drop there hard earned money. read ur Bible very well n am sure u will understand the deciet in words of pastors. anybody who can read, write, understand n explain is a pastor do go n do that n develop the potential in u to do nobody can deceive u again. read 2 Timothy chapter 3

You need the Holy Spirit for interpretation of every single verse in the bible. You don't read the bible as a novel.
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by saraki2019(m): 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
Alphasoar:
We know already . . .

.............................................................................................
Why do WE have to accept a 'confession' on an Muslim thread before commenting but everybody is free to say whatever on a Christian without accepting whatever or any such creed?

Need answers @ Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala and other mods
ALLAH promise to protect his religion
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by aalangel(f): 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
Tell them Sir...
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by Lilimax(f): 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
That's my Pastor and Daddy speaking.
I tithe too and why will it be someone's headache.

BTW, Pay your tithe so that things will not be tithe for you. embarassed
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by ehissi(m): 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
Alphasoar:
We know already . . .

.............................................................................................
Why do WE have to accept a 'confession' on an Muslim thread before commenting but everybody is free to say whatever on a Christian without accepting whatever or any such creed?

Thats because Seun is now a born-again muslim and wants to announce it to gradually! grin

The coming-out-of-the-closet ceremony will be a front-page event so watch out........... wink
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by fixedhollies(m): 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
Alphasoar:
We know already . . .

Mr seun eyes go clear when only visitors come to Nairaland
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by Oches4me(m): 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
toyeanlawlah:
That's it. We are not allowed to judge ANYBODY, no matter what. You can only advice and encourage, which should be done wisely. If the person still doesn't desist, you intercede in your corner!
Who even told you that you are the one on the right track and the other person is NOT!?!
I think we should TAKE CAUTION O.

"Let him that thinketh he standeth take HEED lest he FALLS"

BTW, this man of God has just saved Timi Dakolo from the LIFE SENTENCING mouth of FRZ. Daddy Freeze has gotten a new person to pounce on this weekend.
#itiswell
but u are allow to insult other people faith
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by Daeylar(f): 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
This issue has been overflogged. No one will answer you, and they aren't gonna change it. They believe they owe no one an explanation, not even us, the nairaland subscribers, without whom the forum would be unsuccessful. But, hey, isn't that a Nigerian thing? From the government, to places of work, to schools, to many homes, AUTHORITARIANISM is the order of the day.

Let him ask, Séun may break one day(but when I asked he ignored me sha), after all he said there won't be any anti Christian threads on sunday after being attacked, (still waiting to see if this is true)
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by j1mmy: 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
Yes, Tithes And Offerings Buys JETS.
There are 170 million religious fools in Nigeria, multiply that by 10% of their earnings and you can buy jets constantly!

1 Like

Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by sonnie10: 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
Titto93:
This man is simply pointless

Anslem is different
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by hopefulLandlord: 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
ChineseBuggati3:
you must be a Muslim
nope
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
Daeylar:

Let him ask, Séun may break one day(but when I asked he ignored me sha), after all he said there won't be any anti Christian threads on sunday after being attacked, (still waiting to see if this is true)
Well, I hope so.

How has your day been?
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by jamace(m): 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
How can a pastor who collects tithe say anything bad about tithing. He will never accept the facts that tithing was a law of moses meant to empower the Levites.
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by toyeanlawlah(f): 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
Oches4me:
but u are allow to insult other people faith

Bros, am not guilty as charged.
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by Daeylar(f): 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Well, I hope so.

How has your day been?

Been fine. And yours?
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by GavelSlam: 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
timilehin007:
I totally agree with this man...it's our mindset that pastors a jobless and have to feed on titles and offerings...most of them had and still have business b4 they answered to the divine call...

How were their businesses doing before they started eating from the vineyard?
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by femi4: 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
pweetiedee:

Exactly.

if u think what freeze is doing is bad, that doesn't mean he can't be called by God

He will also say "before" "I used to be a"

you get?
You can't be blowing hot and cold at the same time. Only gullible people will swallow that. I m talking about now, you are talking about past and future

By their fruits, you ll know the genuine one.
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
Daeylar:

Been fine. And yours?
Great. Mine has been fine too.
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by yhemster(m): 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
If Tithe and offering can't buy Luxurious properties for Pastors then they're taking cuts from the looted funds simple. Bank loan my foot.
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by pweetiedee(m): 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
femi4:
You can't be blowing hot and cold at the same time. Only gullible people will swallow that. I m talking about now, you are talking about past and future

By their fruits, you ll know the genuine one.

uncle, u dint understand me.

Just stop saying God can't use someone because of his character.

You're not holier than anybody.
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by bezimo(m): 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
Don't mind those idiots.. so your 200 Naira tithe or whatever it is will buy private jet of $15m... how many billions in naira be that not millions oh.
How much will remain to run the church.. pay pastors who work in the church and other church staff, build other branches from the supposed tithe and offering of the people.
If you know how expensive a private jet is and much more maintaining it.. you will know it will take more than offering and tithe from members to buy and maintain such. Not possible..

I heard a popular man of God who pastors over 20,000 people in Auchi say one day all the offering of the church can't even buy a car engine..Yet if that man of God is blessed by God to own a private jet..Some daft ignorant folks who have never given offering or tithe in church will say it's members tithe and offerings.I laugh at their ignorance.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by blackyd: 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
When it comes to religious issues, Nigerian Christians will sheepishly que up behind their God-forseken fraudulent pastors. They will be afraid to face up to the truth and speak up. Imaging this fool of a pastor trying to convince the world that jets are not bought by offerings and tithes, he's a king-sized fraud and should prepare himself for the role of a gateman in hell.
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by femi4: 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
pweetiedee:

uncle, u dint understand me.

Just stop saying God can't use someone because of his character.

You're not holier than anybody.
You are the one that's missing it.

I m addressing the moment, you are referring to the future. Next time, try and understand a post before you quote
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by Unik3030: 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
CaptainFM1:

You need the Holy Spirit for interpretation of every single verse in the bible. You don't read the bible as a novel.
u that has Holy Spirit, don't u see that u are been played like ludo in the hands of your so called god of men
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by Unik3030: 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
bezimo:
Don't mind those idiots.. so your 200 Naira tithe or whatever it is will buy private jet of $15m... how many billions in naira be that not millions oh.
How much will remain to run the church.. pay pastors who work in the church and other church staff, build other branches from the supposed tithe and offering of the people.
If you know how expensive a private jet is and much more maintaining it.. you will know it will take more than offering and tithe from members to buy and maintain such. Not possible..

I heard a popular man of God who pastors over 20,000 people in Auchi say one day all the offering of the church can't even buy a car engine..Yet if that man of God is blessed by God to own a private jet..Some daft ignorant folks who have never giving offering or tithe in church will say it's members tithe and offerings.I laugh at their ignorance.

in this case u are the moronic idiot, so if u have 5000members in a church n let's say there each collect a salary of 100k per month, that's 10k *(let's say 4000people pay tithe). fool, how much is that per month n they do that for 12months in a year,plus donation to church development,different fund raising program for church n many voluntary donations. so I think they can't buy jet with this? if all members of redeemed worldwide can pay a tithe of 5k per month, don't u know what that translates to in billions or u think private jet Na wash. I don't blame u, no matter what I say u won't understand I have been there b4 n i understand how we see pastors as saints. I pray God open your eyes to reality
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by Topgainer: 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
Apostle Anslem Madubuko just lied to himself. Those picture statements credited to him are the same old manipulative quotes not necessarily Biblical but sufficient to keep the captives. Criticism/ correction of bad conducts is part of Christianity. If you don't want to be criticized for doing the wrong thing do the right thing. Paul didn't spare Peter for his hypocrisy, Jesus didn't spare the High Priest, the Pharisees and the Sanhedrins.
How much more the crops of avaricious religious Kings we have today.
I know they will fight back FRZ for exposing them so badly but not in the manner Apostle Anslem has taken it to. So childish and pointless, imagine projecting 'I pay tithe come and beat me'.
If Apostle Anslem will take loan to build his own University and get himself a private jet, that does not mean there are no Pastors whose revenue is tithes, seeds, offerings and partnerships in a year can acquire jets. One of them said he didn't take loans to build his empire that includes at least 2 Universities, 3 jets, a chain of businesses, stocks and bonds, real estates and hundreds of profit making secondary schools.
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by Christaks(m): 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
timilehin007:
I totally agree with this man...it's our mindset that pastors a jobless and have to feed on titles and offerings...most of them had and still have business b4 they answered to the divine call...

So after collecting loans from bank to build schools, den thy pay bck with interest from whr

Why was the school built at first?? To preach the word??
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by betterABIAstate: 8:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
1million members pay tithe of 10k. Do the math, the pastors is till deceiving people
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by Topgainer: 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
bezimo:

I heard a popular man of God who pastors over 20,000 people in Auchi say one day all the offering of the church can't even buy a car engine..Yet if that man of God is blessed by God to own a private jet..Some daft ignorant folks who have never giving offering or tithe in church will say it's members tithe and offerings.I laugh at their ignorance.
When will you grow sense. So much for being a Christian. According to you and your gangster Apostles, Prophets and Bishops, Idiots pay #200 tithe. There is no truth in the statement that the offerings of 20,000 people, lets even say in Zamfara can't buy car engine. Offerings by 20,000 heads, in a place where people are made to believe that money doubling gods will tripple their offerings instantly will surely enter millions of naira. Is the car a Roll Royce or a Bugatti?
#200 x20,000 is N4 million in case you don't know. But I can assure you these breeds of Pentecostal pastors will openly protest if all they see in their offering box is 200 naira notes.
Grow up Pastor Bezimo, get new caustic words in your coersion-arsenal.
Re: ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko by slowice(m): 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
What's this craze about men of God n tithes... I mean pastors re the least of out problem.. We ve gotten so low as a people that some of us expect pastors n churches to build us roads , school, provide us with jobs, hospitals, pipe born water etc is that their job? How can you hate on somebody for being prosperous? Really? Re you the devil? This madness must end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv / Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak / Sellers Goods At Dunamis, Abuja Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.