Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose (60672 Views)

Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead / Woman Crippled By Police' Stray Bullet - Toyin Abraham Shares Photo / Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by IamShiningStar(f): 12:08am On Oct 30, 2017
ifex370:
Depression is on the rise
I tell u! God help us sha!
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by LaDolceVida(f): 12:21am On Oct 30, 2017
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by Rhea(f): 12:36am On Oct 30, 2017
Sagay212:

But how can she commit suicide because of heart break? That's very stupid thing to do.

Depression is tough
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by joe4christ(m): 12:43am On Oct 30, 2017
darkmarky:
But this lady is beautiful na.. Why she wan kill herself ni. Please someone should educate me.. What can make someone to be so depressed

Her tiny bweast could contribute to her depression, thereby leaving her suicidal
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by honourablelumis: 12:45am On Oct 30, 2017
I wil rather kil my self dan to comit suicide P. Jonathan
abeg b4 u die kom leh me f**ck u
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by khalids: 1:01am On Oct 30, 2017
Na so wey one bros kill himself ooo.....the guy swallow 100 tablets of vitamin C.. cry cry cry
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 30, 2017
hmmm
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by kiddkash(m): 1:16am On Oct 30, 2017
dollyjoy:
Please don't give up no matter what you are going through.
you have no idea what pushes someone to the breaking point
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by kiddkash(m): 1:16am On Oct 30, 2017
harrycoko:
Depression is real cry cry
yep you have no idea what pushes someone to the breaking point
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by kiddkash(m): 1:18am On Oct 30, 2017
Greenville990:
I have a question
CAN THE LACK OF BREAST CAUSE DEPRESSION?
you have no idea what pushes someone to the breaking point
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by Duru009(m): 1:31am On Oct 30, 2017
Greet president YarAdua
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by Princedapace(m): 1:52am On Oct 30, 2017
SweetWJ:
Person wey won die dey post picture of how e won die?
Attention seeker. That's what she is.

U and those who liked ur post are so insensitive. So u don't know that depression can cause someone to do this too? U don't know that sometimes, people will want to kill themselves but will first call and inform someone or some people before doing it?

This our country is full of wincked people like u. So insensitive just like our politicians. I can imagine what u will become as a politician. SMH

2 Likes

Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by darkmarky(m): 2:13am On Oct 30, 2017
LaDolceVida:

Seventy thousand will solve my issues
and what are these issues
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by chiwuike20: 2:26am On Oct 30, 2017
SweetWJ:
Person wey won die dey post picture of how e won die?
Attention seeker. That's what she is.

Because she posted what she was going to do she is an attention seeker? Is it not possible for her to have done it for several other reasons? Besides, which attention is she seeking, for people to discover her corpse?

You speak as if you know the way the human mind works and also know the intention behind behind every action.

1 Like

Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by SHOCK7(m): 2:40am On Oct 30, 2017
Factfinder1:
Stupidity has taken over her
U no know nothing about her struggles/depression but you just go ahead and type nonsense.
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by ogbright: 2:46am On Oct 30, 2017
Greenville990:
I have a question

CAN THE LACK OF BREAST CAUSE DEPRESSION?

As a matter of facts it can cause severe depression. It starts from one having low self esteem, then you start to use the Mirrow every minutes and always wish it was bigger.

If eventually you got regected for it, your only wish will be to be isolated hence result ing in suicide thought.

Just work on your self value, your worth. Aside your physical appearance, what can you offer. Use your brain.
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by zedman1(m): 4:01am On Oct 30, 2017
If you've ever been depressed you'd never insult anyone going through that monster . I had my fair share of it sometime in 2011 during my youth service. I didn't know how it came but I think it was as a result of my deep search into religion coupled with my dad's health status at the time and his eventual demise...... I don't know, it just came and it was so terrible. Nothing in the world made sense to me anymore. Guess how I pulled through; I stopped searching and immediately started drinking (hehe) occasionally and ever since then with time it became history. Strange isn't it?
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by Bullhari007(m): 4:02am On Oct 30, 2017
die well sister, abeg don't forget to tell my grandparents I love them so much tongue
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by Bahamas95(m): 4:30am On Oct 30, 2017
fpeter:
Hope she donated her vital organs to terminally I'll patients? ....Iranu!
She ain't got no vital organs to donate. Even the terminally ill patients will be scared to accept anything from her.

Just take a good look at her. Is she looking healthy?
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by SUNDICOS(m): 4:40am On Oct 30, 2017
You just dey waist waist time
Only one tin ,
Your problems will be solved.
IDIOT
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by talk2percy(m): 5:01am On Oct 30, 2017
She looks like a drug addict..buh is she confirmed dead or confirmed missing?? She really looks like she needs help...abeg no die oh, abeg...
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by Starkid3010(m): 5:29am On Oct 30, 2017
Wat Shu I Do
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by Venymen(m): 6:11am On Oct 30, 2017
wildcatter23:
so someone cannot kill herself and die in peace again
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by ACE1010: 6:14am On Oct 30, 2017
I'm very sure is a grade A AIDS patient. We can tell from your skinny appearance! grin grin grin
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by brilliant5(m): 6:27am On Oct 30, 2017
Sucide that was not in this part of the world before.
Now Small tyn sombody want to kill e self.
Notyn is worth taking your life.
Nigerians used to have a resilient spirit.
Warisall dis.
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by chuka9: 6:31am On Oct 30, 2017
Rip in Pieces's
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by Greenville990: 7:15am On Oct 30, 2017
Interesting.......

ogbright:

As a matter of facts it can cause severe depression. It starts from one having low self esteem, then you start to use the Mirrow every minutes and always wish it was bigger.

If eventually you got regected for it, your only wish will be to be isolated hence result ing in suicide thought.

Just work on your self value, your worth. Aside your physical appearance, what can you offer. Use your brain.
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by spinna: 7:18am On Oct 30, 2017
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by Justiceleague1: 7:22am On Oct 30, 2017
Buhari sef

thanda paya am 4 all koneheads grin
Re: My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose by dantewest: 10:19am On Oct 30, 2017
ifex370:
Depression is on the rise

Very true

Many will mock the lady but she is passing a message. Even her choice of clothing is a message too.

Ignorant people will criticize blindly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse / Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) / Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.