Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends (55583 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by ChewingStick(m): 8:55am On Oct 30, 2017
What of me that tells her to bring all her room mates undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Nedfed(m): 9:00am On Oct 30, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
note that these act are carry out by broke guy undecided

a rich guy won't care about spending

he will even earned her friend respect wink

Ode
In dis Buhari period

6 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 30, 2017
laribari:
OP, number 5 is pure class and number 2 is dope.

I dawg my hat for you.

Number 9:

once she comes in with her friend/friends, don't be bothered about it especially if you have a deep pocket. In this kind of situation, let her and her friends buy everything they want and even insist they do take away too. Let them place all the orders at once; pay the bill and walk out on them without saying a word. Her conscience will explode and she will surely look for you. Don't ever pick her call or return her text message.

This actually happened somewhere in festac and the babe knew she had lost someone. She beg tire. Shebi you wan chop the guy, una go chop Belle full. Let's see if that one day will change anything.

No
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by basic23111: 9:00am On Oct 30, 2017
i love no 2 but i will still not buy anything for them and if i must buy something for them, all of them will share my black long thing

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by tolexy123: 9:01am On Oct 30, 2017
O totally agree with number 2 and 5. Its what i do best
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by michaelisaiah: 9:02am On Oct 30, 2017
I prefer that no3 pass so she go learnt lesson
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Donjazzy12(m): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2017
Amarabae:
Broke guys will love this thread.
Ordinarily to spend Money on a woman is a huge task to them.
Gold diggers and lesbians like you will hate this thread. To open their heart and date a genuine man is a huge task for them.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by abiolag(m): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2017
All of them make sense but 3 & 5 sure pass
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by franklingud(m): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2017
But this is what I'd do.

Tell my date I need to go to the nearest ATM and collect more money.

Then vanish like wili wili
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by laborious(m): 9:06am On Oct 30, 2017
Hahaha!!! I will def treat them well, get there contact and you know the rest....
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by daremiarchs(m): 9:06am On Oct 30, 2017
cheesy cheesy
No.8 cool mehn
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by DozieInc(m): 9:07am On Oct 30, 2017
Dimples129:
The Golden rule is if she brings her friends then you are not that important. Trust me if you are the ONE then she wouldn't bring anyone. So we've established that to her you ain't worth shiit anyway because she bought her friends so If you do anything other than decline and leave or treat them all then you ain't getting a second date.... so it's all a waste of time and energy. The worst that can happen is they laugh it off and call Peter!
At least it will pain her and cause her some level of embarrassment, the above list is to punish her not minding if you get a second date or not. it will either reset her brain or you part ways... the aim is you didnt feed the girl and her hungry friends.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 30, 2017
Please note: These tips are for broke guys only. grin grin
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by basic23111: 9:08am On Oct 30, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

shut up. must guy be the one to pay

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by LesbianBoy(m): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2017
I just hate girls who do this sh*t grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by LesbianBoy(m): 9:09am On Oct 30, 2017
illitrate:

I wee nack you jazz angry

4 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 30, 2017
pointblank247:
i did number 3 two years ago. it was in a university campus, she was a new girl i was chasing. she actualy came with her two friends and as we were drinking guys will pass and hail her and shr will tell me that guy is a class mate so could i let him take a bottle of beer, the guy will just join our table even without my invitation. before 1hour i have about 8 people drinking on my head and they were greedily replacing there bottle without minding me and the girl was paying more attention to them that was when i realised that i was in the midst of cultists trying to teach me a lesson so i laughed and encouraged them to drink and eat meat and they even started inviting more guys and babes. By then i have started frquenting the urinal at the back of bar so they paid no attention when moved again to take a leake, first is that they never even knew that i know all the side roads in the school as it is my almar mater.
whrn i got to the i knocked and turned back and told the bar man ilthat need to urinate outside as some one is busy in the urinal, meeen that was how i was allowd to get behind and took a trac road that quickly brought me to the main road and i bord a bike to escape.by the time she realisd i was gone the bill was more than 14,000 naira. and they deposited 3 android phones untill she paid.
Me likey.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by toprealman: 9:10am On Oct 30, 2017
Key: Never rush booking a date. Do ya underground work first.....and very well too. When you do, this scenario won't pop up.
If it does for whatever reason.....don't be a fool, stick to yourself. Have your feel and NEVER EVER play Hushpuppi a la Mompha.....tell the cunt to go self-service herself!
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by talk2percy(m): 9:12am On Oct 30, 2017
And what if u lose her after this actions?
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Henitan24(f): 9:12am On Oct 30, 2017
oluwafrizzy:
We have eight (cool special ways you can salvage the situation or make these ladies learn a lesson or two for coming on a date with friends.

1. Take up her order and ignore her friend(s). Act like you don’t know them and you don’t care.

This is just what you should do in the situation; the easiest thing you can do. Just be like, “You didn’t tell me you were coming with your friends. I won’t be responsible for them. Are we going to continue with our date or move it for another day?”
That way, she’d know shit just got real. If she however thinks her friends must stay, ask her to share her food with her wonderful friends.
It’s not wickedness, you are just sticking to the original plan of the date.

2. Give her friend(s) all your attention, make them feel very important and leave your main date wondering what happened.

This is going to be vintage! Another way to make her realize she made a huge mistake by coming along with friends on a date with friends. To make it worse for her, you can even start flirting with her friends. Tell them some sweet words that are sure to pierce through your date’s heart. Go as far as taking the number of her friend(s) and make sure your girl sees it.
Don’t worry, you won’t see her friend(s) again on any date. Not even on your wedding day. And you won’t also see her number on your phone again. Your girl would do the needful. Lesson learnt, problem solved, forever!

3. Ask all of them to order to their fill, even make ‘take-away’ plans for them. Then, you run away.

This is one of the more wicked things to do to your date and her friend(s). It might look difficult to achieve because you pay at the counter before taking the food away, but I have a way you can pull the stunt.
When they come, you don’t just go to order immediately. You get familiar first. Then you ask them what they would like. Tell them to feel free and eat whatever. Even make them feel like you knew they would be coming. Ask them to make the order and that you need to either pee/answer a call…or better still, fake call and walk away to look for network. Or tell them you forgot your card in the car. Just get them to go to the counter and fool themselves.
Then, you VANISH!
Not only will your date learn the lesson, the atenu friends will learn too. Next time she won’t come on a date with friends.

4. Run as soon as you see her appear with her friend(s). Abort the date!

This one may look cowardly, but it’s a possible solution for those times when you really don’t have money to cater for anyone more than your date. When you can’t take it on, better to run away and live to fight another day.
So here is how you pull this off.
The moment you sight them from afar, put your phone for airplane mode. Find a way to run off from the other side if there is one, or just look for a way to disappear. Call her later in the night, give her an excuse, and complain that the network was fluctuating. Use that money you for spend, buy better fufu and soup. You better spend the money on yourself than on random people.
Another way to escape this situation, in case you were caught off guard, and she already appeared with her friends is to fake an ‘important’ call. Step out with your phones and wallet, disappear, switch off your phones!

5. Buy water for yourself and for all of them.

What better way to make a statement than to do something they will not recover from in years!
Buy only bottled water for all including yourself. Since you all are now having a conference, there should be no heavy meal. Water should serve the purpose! lol.

6. As soon as they arrive, buy your meal, take away, and leave them wondering where you are going.

This method is going to require you being totally mean. Just rise from your seat the moment you see them, step to the counter and order for your meal in a take away pack. Smile at them, say hello and walk out like you were not even there for a date in the first place. She will get the message without you having to say much.

7. Buy only for yourself and make them watch you.

You can as well use this as an alternative as number 6 above. Instead of buying the food and walking out, be more daring by taking the food to their table. Sit and eat away, smiling and chatting like you don’t even have a clue what’s going on in their heads.
8. Buy one meatpie and break it to all of them like you are breaking holy communion.
This is the final and most savage of them all.
Since your date has chosen to bring a friend or friends along, apply the law of diminishing returns. The more they are, the lesser your budget. Get one meatpie and break it into the number of friends present, including your date and yourself. Equal parts, well divided. Eat and be merry, there is love in sharing.
What better way to show generousity and chilvary? lol.

That’s it for this week. If you know other sweeter ways to punish girls for coming on a date with friends, please share with us in the comments below.

Which of the eight ways do you like most?

http://www.frizzyhub.com/2017/10/8-ways-to-punish-girls-who-come-on-date.html?m=1

like we (I) can't pay the bills? hell no... eat and take home sef We'll still pay. Donno what you're guys are feeling like sef.
#notanymore
#noteveragain
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 30, 2017
LesbianBoy:

I wee nack you jazz angry
grin grin grin
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Aliii(m): 9:17am On Oct 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lol...can I even try such
you be babe na..Abi you won carry me go on date?
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by ChewingStick(m): 9:18am On Oct 30, 2017
Henitan24:

like we (I) can't pay the bills? hell no... eat and take home sef We'll still pay. Donno what you're guys are feeling like sef.
#notanymore
#noteveragain

Based on who you be lah. oyah clap for yourself
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by GasAndOilTheory(m): 9:18am On Oct 30, 2017
number 5. haahaha its a conference and only water must b presented
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Guyman02: 9:19am On Oct 30, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

No rich guy wants a crowd without his consent

9 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 30, 2017
Amarabae:
Broke guys will love this thread.
Ordinarily to spend Money on a woman is a huge task to them.
Is that how you swindle guys who are nice to you?Bitch please!Be independent.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by okenwaa(m): 9:24am On Oct 30, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

Mr. Rich guy,ur brain is leaking cassava water.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Jakasibo(m): 9:25am On Oct 30, 2017
2 & 6 is Dope

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 30, 2017
illitrate:
Your evil plan don burst today.
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by nkemjacob2(m): 9:29am On Oct 30, 2017
Good write up
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by ponti93(m): 9:31am On Oct 30, 2017
Either i tell u point blank dat i am not paying for your gfs, or i sit with them and gist for hours, drink a can if water and we all disperse... Or i will simply tell her that i invited only her for a date but since she brought friends, i will be on my way, wenever she is ready for a single date, she know where to find me.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 30, 2017
Henitan24:

#notanymore
#noteveragain
This is not a #100 ofada rice and #100 meat kind of situation.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex / Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet / Ladies, Sex Is Not A Valentine's Day Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.