Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends (55582 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by flawlessT(f): 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
YourFatherLap:
till Jesus comes...
Let it be known....

I won't give up. .. But you sef try reason my matter
Lol... Okay... Let me make it a bit easier ehn... Oya follow me on IG... Iy_special, we will continue from dere. Lets make them Jealous small... Lol
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by flawlessT(f): 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
Tnnig:
This ur big teeth ehn...stop seducing me with it oo..na beg I beg oo
Hahahahahahaha... Oya sorry na
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Nobody: 1:46am On Nov 13, 2017
flawlessT:
Hahahahahahaha... Oya sorry na
dis ur post sef come look sexy for eye...ma just pardon u sha
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 13, 2017
flawlessT:
Lol... Okay... Let me make it a bit easier ehn... Oya follow me on IG... Iy_special, we will continue from dere. Lets make them Jealous small... Lol
follow follow boy friend...am sure he will feel on top of the world for given him dis chance...lol
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by mikebabs101: 2:45am On Nov 13, 2017
talk2percy:
And what if u lose her after this actions?
you never had her in the first place, infact you were just a toy of no big importance for her to bring her friends along on a first date without your consent

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by YourFatherLap: 10:12am On Nov 13, 2017
flawlessT:
cheesy cheesy like you read my mind...

Couldn't find your Handle though...
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by YourFatherLap: 10:16am On Nov 13, 2017
Tnnig:
follow follow boy friend...am sure he will feel on top of the world for given him dis chance...lol
Lolssss guy free me cheesy
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by flawlessT(f): 11:30am On Nov 13, 2017
Tnnig:
Hahahahahaha
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by flawlessT(f): 11:32am On Nov 13, 2017
YourFatherLap:
cheesy cheesy like you read my mind...

Couldn't find your Handle though...

For real?..okay let me have ur handle then
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by YourFatherLap: 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
flawlessT:
For real?..okay let me have ur handle then
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Wuminity(f): 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
Guys are wicket Sha......

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
guy! number six na bomb. even devil go hail you say u get mind. Lol
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by flawlessT(f): 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
YourFatherLap:
@neldrizzy_
Just followed u
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by YourFatherLap: 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
flawlessT:
Just followed u
finally I don hit jackpot cheesy cheesy

I feel like banky W right now cheesy

Now let's go to the flip side

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by flawlessT(f): 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
YourFatherLap:
finally I don hit jackpot cheesy cheesy

I feel like banky W right now cheesy

Now let's go to the flip side
angry
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by YourFatherLap: 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
flawlessT:
angry
why the sad face na
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Mustack: 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
na so
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by kingdiamond(m): 1:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
Damn . So funy . This is my first post on nairaland . It's because of funny thing's like this that made me to finally sign up .
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Mustack: 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2019
kingdiamond:
Damn . So funoy . This is my first post on nairaland . It's because of funny thing's like this that made me to finally sign up . I hope am well welcomed .
You need to wash grand for boiz
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by kingdiamond(m): 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
Mustack withdraw that statement .
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Mustack: 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
kingdiamond:
Mustack withdraw that statement . Not only because am a King . But because am 40+
Ok Oya trow away something for boiz...
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by kingdiamond(m): 8:28am On Feb 15, 2019
No yawa .
Mustack:
Ok Oya trow away something for boiz...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / Ladies, Sex Is Not A Valentine's Day Gift / Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.