Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos (57318 Views)

Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy / Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) / Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by chillychill(f): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
:' :'
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by billtommy(m): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
Is that not a wedding ring on her finger?
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by aku626(m): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
What baffles me about this post is how the OPpr the moderator who put it on the FP wants the non Hausa or Arabic reading viewers to read this? It’s just eccentric

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by neldy(m): 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
classicfrank4u:
"WOW"??dis mumu above me must be using Airtel free nairaland

Abi nau, him nor dae see pics, imm just dae comment for commenting sake..
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Johntitus: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
Urged her debtor to pay up? Can't stop laughing!
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Johnbosco77(m): 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
Rip baby.. Depression kills faster than Aids....
More counseling centres should be established for depressed minds....

PS.. This depression part is not related to the topic o.
Just saying
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Originalsly: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
Dasherz:

what's stupid about the post?
Jeez!.... another one.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by hamzeiy: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
Are people this ignorant, even if you cant read the letter at least the brief from the op should make one realise it has noting to do with love or suicide, the poor girl was sock, probably had a premonition of death,decided to right a will that is encouraged for every muslim to have. The story is as simple as that

4 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by joxxy01(m): 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
classicfrank4u:
"WOW"??dis mumu above me must be using Airtel free nairaland
must u joke about everytin? Haba.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by joepentwo(m): 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

A good role model for others that want to follow her part..

More of this stupidity. We need a reduced population in Nigeria

Someone should please interpret the letter.. I know it has to do with bf
bf kwa grin
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by tolguy(m): 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

nothing to do Wit bf
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Alonso91(m): 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hmmmm,,what z essence of dis life sef?

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by ariklawani(f): 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Depression everywhere since Buhari overthroned..bet y.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Samusu(m): 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

nothing has to do with boyfriend here, its a simply sunnah she was able to complied with. shikenan
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by tolguy(m): 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
talk2percy:
Chai, I was really touched after reading that...especially that place she wrote jcnvfd bfszbur saka in sha burukutu el simba paipai..
hausa don turn Russian

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
The girl must be a Muslim saint
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by muffyt05: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Even when it was clearly stated that she died after a brief illness, you still went ahead to type that poo,all for likes or what? If you got nothing good or soothing to say,you could have kept your comment to yourself.

4 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Samusu(m): 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

are yhu well at all? how old are yhu?

3 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by hardeyincah(m): 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
so no Yahoo boy can Interprete dis! but u can use Google to speak with your maga in Russia

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by talk2percy(m): 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
tolguy:
hausa don turn Russian
lol...guy wetin dey worry u now...so I cannot write hausa in peace again??
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Samusu(m): 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
holyidol:
The girl must be a Muslim saint

and so??
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Bullhari007(m): 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
Almajiri on the beat

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Josh44s(m): 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
hezy4real01:
The rate at which youth are giving up these days is .......

Bliv this or not. It’s Buhari fault angry

3 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Imranyahaya: 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
Who told u she died because of someone, some people can't read the whole story and start talking rubbish, bunch of illiterates
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by YaksonFCA(m): 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
RIP
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Greenthumb(m): 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

I'm even more gobsmacked with your degree of stupidity and insensitivity

3 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by cyojunior1(m): 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
talk2percy:
Chai, I was really touched after reading that...especially that place she wrote jcnvfd bfszbur saka in sha burukutu el simba paipai..

guy I swear u need deliverance!
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
Kimy97:
Depression.... Chai
Some youths kill demselves cos of low self esteem.... And competition among peers.. Lyk dressing... And other tinx.. Too bad... Y worry over tinx DAT will fade
how dumb,u guys never read anything,you just make assumptions,go back up and read again,this time with your eyes wide open

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by mbhs139(m): 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
hezy4real01:
Its not funny bro.... most of these young souls are dying of frustration

If the young souls, who are still being fed and clothed, are so frustrated to the extent of committing suicide, what then should parents, who are responsible for their feeding and clothing do then?

I heard one of them killed herself because she failed chemistry. What a cowardly life he or she lived. He/She should've come to ask me; I wrote 4 GCEs just because of Chemistry only, and wrote UNIJAMB and POLY JAMB, as they were both called then, a combined times of six. But today I hold a masters degree in mathematics from UNILAG.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Hakeem12(m): 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Only if you read the story well. She didn't commit suicide, was sick, knew she wasn't gonna make it. Though I don't think that warrants a letter anyway.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Mrjo(m): 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
Imranyahaya:
Who told u she died because of someone, some people can't read the whole story and start talking rubbish, bunch of illiterates
translate the letter to english shikina
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Hakeem12(m): 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
fabiano09:

how dumb,u guys never read anything,you just make assumptions,go back up and read again,this time with your eyes wide open
It's pathetic isn't it? The girl was sick, didn't commit suicide. Half of the pple that commented didn't even understand the story it's so obvious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! / See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking / "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.