Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos (57316 Views)

Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy / Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) / Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Tonason: 6:21am On Oct 31, 2017
The youths are giving up so easily these days because of hardship, she should have have the sickness and would have survived. But because the country has no future, there's no hope and energy to fight
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by abdeiz(m): 6:23am On Oct 31, 2017
Shedding manly tears right now....this shook more me more than it should
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Kimy97(f): 6:23am On Oct 31, 2017
fabiano09:

how dumb,u guys never read anything,you just make assumptions,go back up and read again,this time with your eyes wide open
shutup

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by dnawah(m): 6:24am On Oct 31, 2017
dainformant:
This is very sad. A 16-year-old girl identified as Aisha Ibrahim Umar, has left her family and friends in sorrow following her tragic demise in Kaduna state. According to her brother who shared the sad news on Facebook, Aisha wrote a heart-felt letter before her death. The letter which contained message of forgiveness, condolence along with her will known as Wasiyya, was written by the teenage girl in Hausa before passing away on Friday..

Young Aisha died after suffering from a brief illness on Friday, October 27, 2017, according to reports.In her letter, the teenage girl asked her parents to forgive her as she passed on other messages to families, relatives and teachers and schoolmates. The message that shook everyone.

Aisha in her letter also asked her relatives and teachers to stand on her grave to pray for her after she was buried. She then compiled a list of her teachers and colleagues and schools who are to receive the letter.

The young lady also reportedly named her debtor who was urged to pay in the letter/will.

According to reports, people have been trooping into the girl's Badarawa neighbourhood in Kaduna to read the shocking letter which is said to have contained many important lessons.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/16-year-old-girl-writes-will-passing-away-kaduna-photos.html
this is the type that goes to heaven.not those who kill themselves others with bombs.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by dicksonadams(m): 6:38am On Oct 31, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

A good role model for others that want to follow her part..

More of this stupidity. We need a reduced population in Nigeria

Someone should please interpret the letter.. I know it has to do with bf

Idiot....
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by hezy4real01(m): 6:38am On Oct 31, 2017
mbhs139:

At the bold part is exactly where the problem lyes. Parents, these days, are something else, and it is the result we are seeing now.

These are the same parents who toiled day and night to become who they are. Now, they are also toiling day and night for their children to become what they ought not to be. And the most unfortunate part is that they will continue this toiling till that child of theirs grows into full grown adults, and sometimes even beyond.

You can imagine Nigerian parents following their children to go and write post utme in universities; following them their to do registration and all other stuffs. You'll now wonder, when will this child be independent and do things on their own if they can't handle little things like this?

My parents didn't know the road to my secondary school, not to talk of yabatech nor Unilag while I was at these places.
Smh... you have said it all....God have mercy on these our new generation parents
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Hushpupi(m): 7:13am On Oct 31, 2017
RIP DarL
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by poweredcom(m): 7:51am On Oct 31, 2017
this is what u gt from a brainwashed lifestyle
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by classicfrank4u(m): 7:56am On Oct 31, 2017
joxxy01:
must u joke about everytin? Haba.
no jokes!! how can someone comment "wow" on a post like that??
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by talk2percy(m): 8:33am On Oct 31, 2017
ololadeking:
illest niqqa on nairaland
lol...na lie..u just want paint me black for nothing sake..my hands are whiter than snow
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Arise001: 9:21am On Oct 31, 2017
I think suicide census should be taken this year in Nigeria. This is really getting out of hand. Almost on daily basis and they are mostly youths and teenagers. What might wrong?
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by joxxy01(m): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2017
classicfrank4u:
no jokes!! how can someone comment "wow" on a post like that??
ok so sorry.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by kendylet(f): 10:15am On Oct 31, 2017
hezy4real01:
The rate at which youth are giving up these days is .......
alarming!!!
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by ololadeking(m): 10:35am On Oct 31, 2017
talk2percy:
lol...na lie..u just want paint me black for nothing sake..my hands are whiter than snow
snow aint white these days we see blue and red snow here in singapore
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 31, 2017
Kimy97:
shutup
yea talk on parrot,that's the only thing u are good for,olodo
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by talk2percy(m): 11:56am On Oct 31, 2017
ololadeking:
snow aint white these days we see blue and red snow here in singapore
lol..then everything must be wrong with Singapore!!
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by charlsecy(m): 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
aku626:
What baffles me about this post is how the OPpr the moderator who put it on the FP wants the non Hausa or Arabic reading viewers to read this?
And you didn't understand the brief from the OP?

enemyofprogress:
....sotey he is now killing childrens
hezy4real01:
The rate at which youth are giving up these days is .......
IamGoke:
Nowadays the teenagers are just dieing of frustration just because of the way Nigeria is doing her things...
Kimy97:
Depression.... Chai
Some youths kill demselves cos of low self esteem.... And competition among peers.. Lyk dressing..
What would it cost you to read/understand before commenting? Tufiakwa.

poweredcom:
this is what u gt from a brainwashed lifestyle
Instead of showing compassion, you are showing palpable ignorance.

mbhs139:
If the young souls, who are still being fed and clothed, are so frustrated to the extent of committing suicide,
I am fed up with your inability to read. We give up on you all.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by charlsecy(m): 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
The girl died from an illness.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by hezy4real01(m): 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
kendylet:
alarming!!!
My dear no be small tin oo
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by aku626(m): 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
charlsecy:

Sure I did but 2 lines out of the multitude of lines in the letter is unsatisfactory.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by poweredcom(m): 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
charlsecy:

shut da f up OK mind ya bizness
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by ololadeking(m): 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
talk2percy:
lol..then everything must be wrong with Singapore!!
i dont think so sir, are yu chating from west africa

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by talk2percy(m): 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
ololadeking:
i dont think so sir, are yu chating from west africa
lol...guy abeg free me...akpororo na ur elder brother?? No, I am chatting from East Western Africa!!
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by mbhs139(m): 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
charlsecy:

Young man, abi na woman you be, my comment was in response to another person's comment. I never said this particular one committed suicide. Is that clear now? Good.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by ololadeking(m): 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
talk2percy:
lol...guy abeg free me...akpororo na ur elder brother?? No, I am chatting from East Western Africa!!
oh damn here in singapore we dnt knw akpororo, but aws life in east western africa.....ive only been to west africa back 04

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! / See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking / "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.