Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos (57317 Views)

Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy / Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) / Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by cyojunior1(m): 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

A good role model for others that want to follow her part..

More of this stupidity. We need a reduced population in Nigeria

Someone should please interpret the letter.. I know it has to do with bf

guy watch out for the fellow almajiri, they are already trooping out en mass to counter u
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by mbhs139(m): 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
Samusu:

nothing has to do with boyfriend here, its a simply sunnah she was able to complied with. shikenan

What "Sunnah" are you talking about? Is it not better for one to keep mute rather than exhibiting one's stupidity for the whole world to see and clear their thoughts?
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Ojisik(m): 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Are you too foolish or impatient to read?
She died of an illness, nowhere was it stated that she took her own life.

Is it a young person like you that can't read two lines that we expect to read through bills and statutes if voted to lead Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by davss02(m): 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
classicfrank4u:
"WOW"??dis mumu above me must be using Airtel free nairaland
Why the insultive remarks?...YOU must be an IPOB
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by kullozone(m): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Drunkard! She died after a brief illness. Even if you don't know how to read well, I'm sure it won't take you upto 30secs to read the news... Now, you skipped it just to make first page and ended up typing rubbish.

Why you dey behave like that

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
hezy4real01:
The rate at which youth are giving up these days is .......
Were you in the
middle of an ocean in your dp.. its scary
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by hezy4real01(m): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
mbhs139:

If the young souls, who are still being fed and clothed, are so frustrated to the extent of committing suicide, what then should parents, who are responsible for their feeding and clothing do then?

I heard one of them killed herself because she failed chemistry. What a cowardly life he or she lived. He/She should've come to ask me; I wrote 4 GCEs just because of Chemistry only, and wrote UNIJAMB and POLY JAMB, as they were both called then, a combined times of six. But today I hold a masters degree in mathematics from UNILAG.
Wow wow wow! I salute u courage, but then, we are in a society were youths are carried away with the luxury of life, in those days sir! you have little or no assistant from parents, in fact now parent do the thinking for them, so the whole thing is something else yet you hear some news and u be like ha ha make God help us ni
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by hezy4real01(m): 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
MetalJigsaw:
Were you in the
middle of an ocean in your dp.. its scary
Smiles Yes sir.... and u are this good that u can shot arrow with ur legs too lol @dp
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by wtfcoded: 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
She be ogbanje
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Samusu(m): 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
mbhs139:

What "Sunnah" are you talking about? Is it not better for one to keep mute rather than exhibiting one's stupidity for the whole world to see and clear their thoughts?

and did she wrote it for the whole world to see or just for the people concern? if some of her family members choose to expose it to the world, weti concern the girl?? abeg park well jor. anyake

The Will (Al-wasiyya)

The Islamic will includes both bequests and legacies, instructions and admonishments, and assignments of rights.

no specific wording is necessary for making a will. In Islamic law the will (wasiyya) can be oral or written, and the intention of the testator must be clear that the wasiyya is to be executed after his death. any expression which signifies the intention of the testator is sufficient for the purpose of constituting a bequest.

there should be two witnesses to the declaration of the wasiyya. A written wasiyya where there are no witnesses to an oral declaration is valid if it written in the known handwriting/signature of the testator according to Maliki and Hanbali fiqh.

the wasiyya is executed after payment of debts and funeral expenses. the majority view is that debts to Allah (SWT) such as zakh, obligatory expiation etc. should be paid whether mentioned in the will or not. However, there is difference of opinion on this matter amongst the Muslim jurists.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Rajosh(m): 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
Kimy97:
Depression.... Chai
Some youths kill demselves cos of low self esteem.... And competition among peers.. Lyk dressing... And other tinx.. Too bad... Y worry over tinx DAT will fade
She didn't commit suicide. She was ill.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
Now I can boldly say that lot of nairalanders don't read before commenting.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by isetilaye: 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

read very well. She didnt kill herself . She fell ill and died naturally
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
she died after a brief illness. It wasn't suicide.
or was it?
edeXede:
embarassed

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by IamGoke(m): 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nowadays the teenagers are just dieing of frustration just because of the way Nigeria is doing her things... Frustrations in school, at home, everywhere. All iz well!
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by tolguy(m): 10:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
talk2percy:
lol...guy wetin dey worry u now...so I cannot write house in peace again??
hhhhhhh!!!
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by kayjay007(m): 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
Johntitus:
Urged her debtor to pay up? Can't stop laughing!
she will need the money over there na.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by kayjay007(m): 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
Johntitus:
Urged her debtor to pay up? Can't stop laughing!
She will need the money there na.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by enemyofprogress: 10:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
Florblu:
Someone should please interpret this.

RIP girl
amebo

The way buhari is killing people thorough suicide is giving me a serious concern, sotey he is now killing childrens
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by yassjib: 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
RIP
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Vanshmuell(m): 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
cooldude62:
What's it with 16year olds and death? The other one in school killed herself for failing chemistry. Not good enough.
sweet sixteen
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by jajako1(m): 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
R I P but kinyi kuskure
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Tamass: 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Bro, don't always be in a haste to comment..you risk spouting trash, like you just did now.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Tamass: 11:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
jajako1:
R I P but kinyi kuskure
How?? Cause the report said she died of an illness
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by Tamass: 11:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
cyojunior1:

guy watch out for the fellow almajiri, they are already trooping out en mass to counter u
Useless animal...I pray you don't loose someone close to you.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by talk2percy(m): 11:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
cyojunior1:

guy I swear u need deliverance!
lol..nah Tb Joshua??
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by tiredoflife(m): 2:35am On Oct 31, 2017
How much a debtor owe a 16yr old wey dey die e no still forget grin
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by asksteve(m): 3:49am On Oct 31, 2017
16yrs dat writes in Hausa n not English,
Do they teach n write with Hausa in school?
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by AerialMapper: 4:04am On Oct 31, 2017
mbhs139:

If the young souls, who are still being fed and clothed, are so frustrated to the extent of committing suicide, what then should parents, who are responsible for their feeding and clothing do then?

I heard one of them killed herself because she failed chemistry. What a cowardly life he or she lived. He/She should've come to ask me; I wrote 4 GCEs just because of Chemistry only, and wrote UNIJAMB and POLY JAMB, as they were both called then, a combined times of six. But today I hold a masters degree in mathematics from UNILAG.

Oshey Master of Mathematics! Unfortunately you cannot Master comprehension.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by mbhs139(m): 4:54am On Oct 31, 2017
hezy4real01:
Wow wow wow! I salute u courage, but then, we are in a society were youths are carried away with the luxury of life, in those days sir! you have little or no assistant from parents, in fact now parent do the thinking for them, so the whole thing is something else yet you hear some news and u be like ha ha make God help us ni

At the bold part is exactly where the problem lyes. Parents, these days, are something else, and it is the result we are seeing now.

These are the same parents who toiled day and night to become who they are. Now, they are also toiling day and night for their children to become what they ought not to be. And the most unfortunate part is that they will continue this toiling till that child of theirs grows into full grown adults, and sometimes even beyond.

You can imagine Nigerian parents following their children to go and write post utme in universities; following them their to do registration and all other stuffs. You'll now wonder, when will this child be independent and do things on their own if they can't handle little things like this?

My parents didn't know the road to my secondary school, not to talk of yabatech nor Unilag while I was at these places.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by mbhs139(m): 5:01am On Oct 31, 2017
AerialMapper:

Oshey Master of Mathematics! Unfortunately you cannot Master comprehension.

What comprehension are you talking about? I only reacted to what you posted. I comprehend that the young girl died after a brief illness, she didn't kill herself but you were the one that brought up the issues of "the way people kill themselves these days...", hence my response. So, you can see, who need comprehension lesson now? Go and read your MacMillan English boy.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos by ololadeking(m): 5:06am On Oct 31, 2017
talk2percy:
Chai, I was really touched after reading that...especially that place she wrote jcnvfd bfszbur saka in sha burukutu el simba paipai..
illest niqqa on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! / See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking / "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.