Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

be good to everybody - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / be good to everybody (4228 Views)

be good to everybody / be good to everybody / be good to everybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

be good to everybody by Queenlovely(f): 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
be good to everybody

5 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by SuperSuave(m): 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
oh my goodness!! guys, she's asking you if the guy loves her, answer he pls.

4 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by DaveWonder(m): 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
I like your spirit, you are trying so hard to hit front page.
Weldon ma

4 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by wordbank(m): 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
Queenlovely:
My boyfriend is a student at Sorbonne University in France. We were just taking a walk around Paris. When Suddenly, This flash mob of topless men ran past us. They numbered close to 400 Able bodied men. Suddenly one of them grabbed me by the butt and just laughed. My boyfriend laughed hysterically when he saw the Puzzled look on my face. I thought he would have defended me instead of laughing. I was told it was a Gay men Parade. Does This Guy love me?

15 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
Op you Head Is Painin you. 400men! He Should Defend You! You Dont Love Him... So He Should Fight 1 man Out Of 400... What Do You Think 399 will Do to Him... Besides They Are Gay, so Nothing Serious

17 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by lalanice(f): 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
cheesy what could he have done? you said a group of "400men" you dont like him abi undecided

you knw what? get even, arrange a group of 500 girls to grab his d**k one by one. after that it'd be clear to you whether he loves you.

8 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
France keh. if your butt got touched in France then my vagina got suckèd in China. real story

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: be good to everybody by Augustap(f): 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
Op you're evil. 400 men nd you want him to defend you? Is the ass made of diamond? If i'm dt ur man, i'll join them in slapping the ass to show them support grin
You want to attend his burial with another guy abi, your plan won't work. Pls have sense, don't come bk to disturb us here again

26 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by intruxive(m): 8:53am On Nov 04, 2017
Op is a lying day dreamer. France is not cotonuo undecided

2 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by SimplyFabulous: 8:26am On Nov 05, 2017
This is the funniest story i have read this month. You truely don't love your bf. You claim it was in France yet you sound more like someone in the village because if it were truely in Paris like you said, you would have smiled back too knowing it means nothing.

But come to think of it, am not sure you were the only lady walking on the street with your bf, so how come its your bum someone decided to touch? Seems this op is trying to tell us she has attractive bums lol. Anyway continue writing you story book, it might sell well in your village lol

3 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 05, 2017
Op let me see the butt first

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by chigoizie7(m): 9:02am On Nov 05, 2017
A flash mob of over 400 men, and u want ur bf to do what exactly?

U really hate this guy ooh.

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by EmeraldKing7(m): 9:22am On Nov 05, 2017
Since they were gay men,why did they not grab your boyfriend's butt instead....just asking ooh grin

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by pointblank247(m): 10:26am On Nov 05, 2017
Most of you guys that are defending the guy for doing nothing are very wrong, i am not suggesting that he should have fought them, no. but it shouldn't have been funny to him. he should have at least said nice thing to the babe.

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by swiz123(m): 11:42am On Nov 05, 2017
pointblank247:
Most of you guys that are defending the guy for doing nothing are very wrong, i am not suggesting that he should have fought them, no. but it shouldn't have been funny to him. he should have at least said nice thing to the babe.

That foolish op is just an attention seeker. Don't mind her.

Check her profile and see all her threads, then you will conclude that the honeypot that brought her to this world had been infected by a million STDs and STIs

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 05, 2017
Queenlovely:
My boyfriend is a student at Sorbonne University in France. We were just taking a walk around Paris. When Suddenly, This flash mob of topless men ran past us. They numbered close to 400 Able bodied men. Suddenly one of them grabbed me by the butt and just laughed. My boyfriend laughed hysterically when he saw the Puzzled look on my face. I thought he would have defended me instead of laughing. I was told it was a Gay men Parade. Does This Guy love me?
Lalasticlala ban this idiot. She's becoming a nuisance

4 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by makydebbie(f): 11:50am On Nov 05, 2017
Augustap:
Op you're evil. 400 men nd you want him to defend you? Is the ass made of diamond? If i'm dt ur man, i'll join them in slapping the ass to show them support grin
You want to attend his burial with another guy abi, your plan won't work. Pls have sense, don't come bk to disturb us here again
Hahahaha grin grin
Re: be good to everybody by Queenlovely(f): 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
Lalasticlala Seun mynd44 finestboy
Re: be good to everybody by danieljessy: 12:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
Queenlovely:
Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
finestboy
shey I said you should visit me in Lagos, no one will touch your bum in Lagos grin

2 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by olaleks007(m): 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
I like d way ur man smile

Infact if na me,,,I won't smile only, I will laugh and dance join

Defend Ko,,,Defendant ni

Kuku Kee me

Next time u will learn how to shake ur bumbum in public

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by Augustap(f): 1:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahaha grin grin
Lol
Re: be good to everybody by STUPUDTHEISTS: 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
This gurl/guy - Op - has become a menace in this section horrifying people with her fuc`ked fanciful tales in a bid to gain cheap virtual fame.

She would have created a better fiction if she knew how big a crowd of 400 people is

4 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
SuperSuave:
oh my goodness!! guys, she's asking you if the guy loves her, answer he pls.
On behalf of guys, I say, the question weak us. Please try the babes. undecided
Re: be good to everybody by AreaFada2: 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
jamariwolf:
France keh. if your butt got touched in France then my dick got suckèd in China. real story

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: be good to everybody by dayleke: 7:57am On Nov 08, 2017
intruxive:
Op is a lying day dreamer. France is not cotonuo undecided

No b d same french dem dey talk in both places?

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 08, 2017
Ur bf acted wise.. 400 men? It would unfair if he dies because of a girl's ass.. Don't be so sad.. he loves you and he knows you'll move on if he dies grin ..
Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
Re: be good to everybody by rawpadgin(m): 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
Even this 1 that was on Jude's case still wan kill us with lie
Re: be good to everybody by Macgreat(m): 2:56am On Nov 12, 2017
Me too go laughter . . . in fact I'll call him back and laugh some more grin
Re: be good to everybody by Forzap: 3:35am On Nov 12, 2017
Fake jist, get a life bitch undecided undecided
Re: be good to everybody by ottohan: 4:14am On Nov 12, 2017
Queenlovely:
leme see d shape of your behind or...adonbilivit
Re: be good to everybody by ubunja(m): 8:59am On Nov 12, 2017
i wouldnt defend u even against 1 MAN. im not stupid.i love my life and i love my teeth.up to now i dont even have one scratch or scar on my face, i cant apply for one now.if u have a problem with that just dump me, coz u were gona dump me anyways after i got beaten and my face dragged on the road surface.
i love myself more than i will love any gal.no matter how pretty or even if u are the world'S most valuable virgin.the only gal i can lift a finger to defend is my daughter.coz no matter what happens she will never stop being my daughter. and if i dont fight for her noone in this world will fight for her.
dying for love is overrated.
learn to fight for yourself.u been surviving all these years fine without me.u can manage to look out for yourself.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Dancing Style In A Wedding Where All Bridesmaid Removed Their Pants For Real / Lady With Massive Backside Teases Guys With Her W£apon; Would You Like? / “you’re The Mother Of Runs”: Aminatu And Adunni Ade Exposes Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.