Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) (23004 Views)

Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? / Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Joy1706(f): 8:43am On Nov 03, 2017
boiz2men:
I dont know about other men.... but i dont think i can. I can only marry her if its her dads wealth and not hers...... its difficult for a woman stay humble when shes rich.. they are overly bossy ...no man wants that.. even ladies wouldnt work under women if they could choose
Biko how humble are you guys exactly when you're rich? Don't you always throw it in our faces? ''My house' 'under my roof' bla bla bla
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Joy1706(f): 8:46am On Nov 03, 2017
Marcofranz:

If it seems the money is intoxicating her she has to quit cos I ain't changing my job for a woman except a better one came by fine .if not she is quitting or moving out.
If I'm your wife, I won't quit or move out. You can move out if you like with your zero self esteem
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by jobbers: 8:46am On Nov 03, 2017
why not
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by omolorlarh: 9:08am On Nov 03, 2017
Sterope:
Speak for yourself. You have wahala, I don't.
Pele ooo
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Marcofranz(m): 9:14am On Nov 03, 2017
Joy1706:

If I'm your wife, I won't quit or move out. You can move out if you like with your zero self esteem

Smh . I really pity the man that is going to marry you madam self esteem. You are obviously the type that can control their husbands just because they earn more. She even has the guts to say "the man has to move out "
Madam you are a witch.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by mixter(m): 9:18am On Nov 03, 2017
ImaIma1:
Nothing wrong if a woman earns more. It is her character that is the issue, not whether or not she earns more. And as long as the guy is not laid back and lazy, there is no problem.

From my experience, when my husband and I started dating, i was earning more...i had a car and he didnt. But all that didn't matter to both of us and we were not stingy. Now he earns more and that is still no problem.
It depends on the ego and character of those involved.

Life is not meant to be hard. We allow some unnecessary factors cloud our reasoning. Who cares who earns more? As long as we have a common goal, it is not an issue. Besides, two have become one.

Thanks for your insight. Its so much relieving when I hear or listen from the experienced one. Atleast, you've crossed the bridge and it says a lot.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by athenswonders: 9:26am On Nov 03, 2017
Marcofranz:

Smh . I really pity the man that is going to marry you madam self esteem. You are obviously the type that can control their husbands just because they earn more. She even has the guts to say "the man has to move out "
Madam you are a witch.

lols.. Obviously she is from a broken home, she relects how she was brought up.... wont be surprised if she doesn't even know her dad...
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by tosyne2much(m): 9:27am On Nov 03, 2017
Of course I can.

The reason why some men will not welcome such idea is because some men are tantamount to a loaf of bread in the sight of their wives when they earn more than their husbands. This is when humility is thrown to the wind.

All I know is that a naturally disrespectful woman will always show her true colours when she becomes riches than her man.

Money will not make a naturally respectful woman to feel like the boss when she earns more.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 9:30am On Nov 03, 2017
CURRENTLY, I'M LOOKING FOR A LADY THAT EARNS MORE THAN ME TO MARRY.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by boiz2men(m): 9:42am On Nov 03, 2017
Sterope:
Learn to speak for yourself

It is difficult for people as in human as in man and woman to be humble when they are rich.

hello miss, have you ever worked under a rich woman? how about a rich man?

kindly share your experience..... btw, an independent woman is good but i cant be with someone richer than me. at home, she would be like

"honey, please give the kids breakfast and take them to school, i really need to attend this meeting".

and i be like "hey woman, be a woman and take care of your kids... dont i have work to attend to too"

her next response may cause fight self.... it is very diffiult for women to be richer and stay cool... i know there might be traces of good women but it would be easier to count all the sand on the earth than to find her

doing that wouldnt hurt but it would be the beginning of the end cos she gonna be doing that almost always cos she brings home the big bucks....

abeg, i cant tolerate jare.. im too proud to be less than a man.. i want to take care of my wife and chidren.. i want to be the man in the house.... i want people my wifes colleague to look at my wife and say "her husband is trying oo"...

if i am dangote, she should not be mark zuckerberg...she should be linda ikeji.. thats all.....

imagine mark(suppose he were female) was dangotes wife.. would mark be ever submissive.... in fact, most highly successful women remain unmarried....... tiwa is supposedly richer than her husband.. guess who the man is?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by boiz2men(m): 9:52am On Nov 03, 2017
Joy1706:

Biko how humble are you guys exactly when you're rich? Don't you always throw it in our faces? ''My house' 'under my roof' bla bla bla

now you imagine a woman saying those to her husband... altho not always but mean words hurt men too thats why men go physical when you all start nagging...

if you have never worked under a woman.. u cant engage me in the conversation..... your headmistress and headmaster (if you had both at any time).. whom would you prefer more?

theres this thing about power and money that intoxicates humans but if that human is a woman.. it is sinister.....
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by safarigirl(f): 10:31am On Nov 03, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Men will naturally marry down (hypogamy). Any man doing otherwise is simply making compromises ie going against his natural instincts.

I have no idea Edo men a have got to do with anything.
and if you 'marry down' and the woman eventually comes up?

Edo men are the most secure lot of Nigerian men, dem no dey fear to 'marry up' and they don't whine about their wives success. That is what they have to do with this

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Ranchhoddas: 10:35am On Nov 03, 2017
safarigirl:
and if you 'marry down' and the woman eventually comes up?

Edo men are the most secure lot of Nigerian men, dem no dey fear to 'marry up' and they don't whine about their wives success. That is what they have to do with this
Then a problem arises...
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Izen: 10:38am On Nov 03, 2017
omolorlarh:
I can but I prefer the man earns more. We women get wahala.

No! Please speak for yourself. "You get wahala''
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 03, 2017
dessz:
u love her?
then why care of such fleeting matters. there is nothing bad.
everything is bad about it. try n see
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 03, 2017
depends on the degree of wealth. if you earn 40k and your wife earns 100k you are as good as dead. the beginning is rossy. but watch out for the frequent falling hand much later. wheneva u guys have issues, she will threaten to boycott all her financial supports, then you will shut up. she will dictate wat to eat, when and how to eat it. she will dictate which school the kids must go and at what age cos she provides bulk of the funding. she dictates which apartment to rent of evacuate. you dare not control or moderate her dressing cos she will buy n sew herself without telling you. in your compound, small boys will be drawing to her n trying their luck cod from the way she doest respect you, the boys knows you gat no level and they stand a chance. e.t.c (from personal experience)
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 03, 2017
Tonytonex:
CURRENTLY, I'M LOOKING FOR A LADY THAT EARNS MORE THAN ME TO MARRY.
it has huge benefits, you won't have to hustle too hard. she feeds the home and runs the home. all you the man has to do is SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND EYES.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by omolorlarh: 10:53am On Nov 03, 2017
Izen:

No! Please speak for yourself. "You get wahala''
OK madam saint since you don't understand.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by ephraim18(m): 11:04am On Nov 03, 2017
my brothers wife is too bossy always whining because she makes money more than my bro. i pity my brother though. I pray such wifey won't come my way, even if she would better with respect and loving
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Suprenoh(f): 11:07am On Nov 03, 2017
Most Nigerian men will like to marry a woman that earns more than them, so that they can shift their responsibilities to the woman.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by boiz2men(m): 11:23am On Nov 03, 2017
Suprenoh:
Most Nigerian men will like to marry a woman that earns more than them, so that they can shift their responsibilities to the woman.

This isn't true. Most men like to date not marry
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by mhizsuzzy(f): 11:24am On Nov 03, 2017
Foodforthought:

Why na? We should all be feminist grin
Why na? We should all be feminist

I may not be able to respect him the way he need...

He will keep collecting money from me which at a point will piss me off, I am human and I will get fed off at times......

He may not meet up with his husband roles which may be frustrating

If I try to correct him or talk to him about some issues he may feel that I am downgrading him because I take care of some bills.......

Women are to support and not to lead......

Have u seen marriage where the women earn more?

Forget all these if there is mutual understanding, women will always be women.....

My thoughts though....

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Izen: 11:27am On Nov 03, 2017
omolorlarh:

OK madam saint since you don't understand.

This has nothing to do with being a saint. Generalizations like this are what lead to genocides. Be careful when making generalizing statements. It propagates a prejudice. It's because of talks like this that guys assume every lady wants them for money. I don't and I know a lot of people who don't. Like I said, just speak for yourself.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Foodforthought: 11:34am On Nov 03, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

He will keep collecting money from me which at a point will piss me off, I am human and I will get fed off at times......

If I try to correct him or talk to him about some issues he may feel that I am downgrading him because I take care of some bills.......

Forget all these if there is mutual understanding, women will always be women.....

My thoughts though....

Hmmm...you have a point though
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Foodforthought: 11:37am On Nov 03, 2017
Suprenoh:
That is not fair. Most men feel belittled when their responsibilities are taken over by their women
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by AryEmber(f): 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

My thoughts though....

I love your honesty,women will always be women and one should not underlook the power of money! One of the scenerio that could be awkward is an occassion where the man would want to buy his wife a gift, how much would he spend that would surprise her?
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Jsaviour(f): 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
Marcofranz:
Those guys saying yes are gold diggers while the girls are old cargos just looking for any available man.

As for me I won't try it. A man is supposed to be the Lord of the house in the sense that whenever the wife wants money Even to buy sweet she has to tell her lord.

Are you for real. lip sealed before I commit murder with my mouth.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Jsaviour(f): 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
I think that happens most times because men flex muscle to show the woman she is the slave so she won't hesitate to flex hers when she start earning. It is a matter of cause and effect. If the men didnt chose to lord it over women, i doubt if they would also be bossy when they earn more than men. If a man can shout on her wife and say my house my bla bla why won't she do same if table turns. Do to others what you would love be done to you. If Jesus treated or treats the church, his supposed bride the way some men treat their wives, nobody will remain on earth or remain a christain.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by fairytale(f): 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by mhizsuzzy(f): 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
AryEmber:
I love your honesty,women will always be women and one should not underlook the power of money! One of the scenerio that could be awkward is an occassion where the man would want to buy his wife a gift, how much would he spend that would surprise her?

Seriously, I can't compromise ooh

Thanks for sharing in the views......
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by freemane76: 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
assisttohire:
WATCH VIDEO: WILL YOU MARRY A LADY WHO EARNS MORE THAN YOU?

Will you marry a guy that earns less than you? or will you marry a lady that earns more than you. Assist to Hire is an employment social network connecting suitable employees with the right employers.

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW and hear the funny answers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyLLr3LOYf8&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop

Or go to our website to watch it: http://www.assisttohire.com/blog/2017/11/02/marry-a-lady/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KL9O_6513w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTPSeGm_HNI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married / My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! / 4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.