Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) (22991 Views)

Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? / Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by valkaka(m): 4:48am On Nov 03, 2017
Why not, If I love her, I love everything about her including how successful she is
And also, I have a thing for dominant, independent women. Just sayin'. I would also choose to babysit and cook for her when she comes home after work. Both of us love each other and that is any day more important than salary.but then At the end it is not just money that makes everyone happy. Money is necessary to lead a life. But it cannot bring in all the happiness. So please choose a girl/guy who will be comfortable with you so that both of you can enjoy togetherness.There are girls who earn lot and act bossy; at the same time earns a lot and gives equal space. So don't choose your better half just in this way. Always have in mind that you are choosing a life partner and not a business partner who has a lot of money to invest.

P.S: There are guys who earn less and treat their wives like queens and who earn less of naira and treats like slaves. So, in the end, its ur decision, which do u value more? money or self-respect; money at the cost of what?...basically about human nature

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Nobody: 4:57am On Nov 03, 2017
This is no cause for a man to start feeling insecure with himself.

Marcofranz:

It's not advisable for a man to earn less. The woman just have to quit and go get a less paying job or better still open up a business where the nan would be in charge of the finance.

Please tell me you're kidding with this post.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by sparko1(m): 5:15am On Nov 03, 2017
omolorlarh:
I can but I prefer the man earns more. We women get wahala.

Now that is brave, most women don't want to admit it, forget all the stories about understanding and love, after like two years, then you realize it is a big deal.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 03, 2017
assisttohire:
WATCH VIDEO: WILL YOU MARRY A LADY WHO EARNS MORE THAN YOU?

Will you marry a guy that earns less than you? or will you marry a lady that earns more than you. Assist to Hire is an employment social network connecting suitable employees with the right employers.

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW and hear the funny answers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyLLr3LOYf8&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop

Or go to our website to watch it: http://www.assisttohire.com/blog/2017/11/02/marry-a-lady/
Certainly I will.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Diva4: 5:37am On Nov 03, 2017
Birds of a feather flock together, money owns the control capacity in the house and whoever the has it control it...if a woman earns higher in the house she assumed control likewise the man...you can't force a woman who fends for the family to submissive and stays under you....my advice to men, please cut your coat according to your clothes...levels differ likewise class so all should follow suit.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by MistaBabz: 5:39am On Nov 03, 2017
Do you have any for me?

I go marry her asap
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Jman06(m): 5:45am On Nov 03, 2017
bi
lifedynamics:

Excuse me?
Did you just say the woman should quit her job? undecided

LMAO some times I feel like the only guy who doesn't let his ego compromise him

She earns more and??
Those saying she'll disrespect you are no different from girls who say guys will take them for granted if they ask them out (They're all pre-thought worst case scenarios, they're all in their heads)
I mean seriously, I earn 1mill and she earns 1.5 or 2...
LMAO more money for us to go on a vacation to Hawaii grin
Lol.. Humans need to stop worrying about things that won't happen

Most of those typing here are typing from personal expérience. 1 in 10 ladies think that it is an abomination for them to earn more and shoulder more or thé family's financial burden than their m'en. For this reason, they tend to disrespect their m'en. That's m'y only problem with some féminist.To me, à true feminist is that who sees it as normal when she earns more and shoulders more financial burdens than her man Who earns less, without seeing the man as less of a man. This is bécause most times our earning power reflects the level of training we've got.

Also, most guys believe that they should be thé ones to chase the ladies, so when à lady does the chasing they consider it as abnormal and see the lady as one with loose morals. The tendency is that they don't take the lady seriously. So those ladies that don't do the chase also have good reasons.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by jamesben91(m): 5:47am On Nov 03, 2017
biacan:
How will I get married to a guy am richer than...... where was he when his mates were hustling

What if you become the richest person in the world? Will you eventually get married?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Diva4: 5:48am On Nov 03, 2017
Where will you start from? Where will a man start dating a girl that is richer than him? A girl that you can not meet up her standard? How will she throw her back on the ground for you when she owes the money? Hmmm! This question sounds impossible please! I can't marry a woman who earns higher than I earn....period
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Smutt360raven: 6:12am On Nov 03, 2017
NO
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by godofuck231: 6:16am On Nov 03, 2017
J
assisttohire:
WATCH VIDEO: WILL YOU MARRY A LADY WHO EARNS MORE THAN YOU?

Will you marry a guy that earns less than you? or will you marry a lady that earns more than you. Assist to Hire is an employment social network connecting suitable employees with the right employers.

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW and hear the funny answers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyLLr3LOYf8&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop

Or go to our website to watch it: http://www.assisttohire.com/blog/2017/11/02/marry-a-lady/

As far as she's submissive and knows the my boundaries and I know hers, we are cool
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by deepwater(f): 6:27am On Nov 03, 2017
pocohantas:
So many will say no big deal, but we know the truth.

The corps member said 'NO'...no time to waste grin

The corps guy is still a baby in the employment world.
He has no understanding of how money is made

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 03, 2017
Yes, but I will do more of the spending
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by chineduemmao: 6:47am On Nov 03, 2017
BabaCommander:
But earning capacity is not remotely connected to love na?
You only come to know someone's earning capacity when you must have known the person very well..
do u know dat love and marriage are two parallel lines?
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by GoshenNLA(m): 6:55am On Nov 03, 2017
FINALLY BACK!
Freebies for all.....
I will be giving away freebies from now Nov. 1 to year ending 2017. Lots of Avatar images, Avatar Customized Tees, Neck Chains and Phone cases
Just follow me @ https://www.instagram.com/airbenderz_ibadan
Once you follow and I follow back, Drop me a DM on How To win.
Am waiting for your messages on Instagram
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Welcomme: 6:58am On Nov 03, 2017
I see no big deal there; but I pray not to.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by safarigirl(f): 7:01am On Nov 03, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
What do ”Nigerian men” have to do with anything?
Every man regardless of nationality will be left "insecure" if their spouse suddenly starts earning more than them.

It's against the natural order.
no, not every man.

Insecurity is not the issue, the issue is how a mn reacts to it and Nigerian men have shown that they don kniw how ti react to such happening. I think only Edo men are easy to deal with in such a scenario
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by LyfeJennings(m): 7:03am On Nov 03, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

N.O
NO
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by agarawu23(m): 7:05am On Nov 03, 2017
olujastro:
This question is unnecessary. A naturally disrespectful woman will always show her true colours once she's richer than her man. While money will not likely change anything for a naturally respectful woman.

So know your woman before marrying her, that's all.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Sike(m): 7:37am On Nov 03, 2017
No Big Deal... As long as we both earning Big.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by mixter(m): 7:43am On Nov 03, 2017
Daeylar:
On this same nairaland where some guys were saying that they can't pray for their wife to earn more than them?
Anyways waiting for the replies.

Quite an archaic mentality if you ask me. There's absolutely nothing wrong if she earns more than I do. No doubt, every man should strive to sustain his family with what he earns. My candid opinion is, I have no issue if she earns more than I.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by eyeon(m): 7:46am On Nov 03, 2017
omolorlarh:
You can see well...
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by fuckboys: 7:53am On Nov 03, 2017
biacan:
How will I get married to a guy am richer than...... where was he when his mates were hustling
some girls just don't wanna have sense. Where was your father when otedola was hustling? undecided
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by ImaIma1(f): 8:05am On Nov 03, 2017
Nothing wrong if a woman earns more. It is her character that is the issue, not whether or not she earns more. And as long as the guy is not laid back and lazy, there is no problem.

From my experience, when my husband and I started dating, i was earning more...i had a car and he didnt. But all that didn't matter to both of us and we were not stingy. Now he earns more and that is still no problem.
It depends on the ego and character of those involved.

Life is not meant to be hard. We allow some unnecessary factors cloud our reasoning. Who cares who earns more? As long as we have a common goal, it is not an issue. Besides, two have become one.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by maasoap(m): 8:15am On Nov 03, 2017
tintingz:
I once asked similar question on this.

Does The Wife Earn The Position Of Head Of The House If She's The Breadwinner?
https://www.nairaland.com/4108012/does-wife-earn-position-head
I was aware of this thread. Yours wasn't question per say because you had your mind made up on the issue and took on any contributor that didn't share your belief or opinion.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by maasoap(m): 8:20am On Nov 03, 2017
Pavore9:
For the sake of peace let the guy who earns N40k monthly look for a lady who earns N25k to marry so that he will not feel emasculated.
Lol. If I earned N40k monthly, I wouldn't mind marrying a wife that earned N400k monthly.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by maasoap(m): 8:23am On Nov 03, 2017
deepwater:

The corps guy is still a baby in the employment world.
He has no understanding of how money is made
Let him roam the streets for few years without well paying job, his thinking faculty will be reset.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Sterope(f): 8:24am On Nov 03, 2017
Learn to speak for yourself

It is difficult for people as in human as in man and woman to be humble when they are rich.

boiz2men:
I dont knoe about other men.... but i dont think i can. I can only marry her if its her dads wealth and not hers...... its difficult for a woman stay humble when shes rich.. they are overly bossy ...no man wants that.. even ladies wouldnt work under women if they could choose

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Ranchhoddas: 8:26am On Nov 03, 2017
safarigirl:
no, not every man.

Insecurity is not the issue, the issue is how a mn reacts to it and Nigerian men have shown that they don kniw how ti react to such happening. I think only Edo men are easy to deal with in such a scenario
Men will naturally marry down (hypogamy). Any man doing otherwise is simply making compromises ie going against his natural instincts.

I have no idea Edo men a have got to do with anything.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Sterope(f): 8:28am On Nov 03, 2017
Speak for yourself. You have wahala, I don't.
omolorlarh:
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by tintingz(m): 8:32am On Nov 03, 2017
maasoap:

I was aware of this thread. Yours wasn't question per say because you had your mind made up on the issue and took on any contributor that didn't share your belief or opinion.
I'm not trying to disapprove thier points, I'm only trying to get how logical they sound and no one gave a logical reasoning, just some religious and traditional reasons e.g God made it for men to be the head, why? Because God said so. grin why? God made men to be the head no matter what. angry But what if the wife is the breadwinner? Yes but the man is still the head by God commandments take it or live it. angry

^^^Is this rational at all?
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 03, 2017
i can't marry a woman that is richer or earns more than me... but i don't care if she starts earning more than after we are married.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Some People (Especially Ladies) May Never Get Married / My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone / I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.