Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job (37068 Views)

Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by geezyk(m): 11:27am On Nov 04, 2017
KreativGenius:

Bros, it's 95%. Want a woman? Achieve and maintain success.Simple

Women don't love like that, oh no. They go after their selfish interest, which is always tied to financial security,stability,sustenance and success. Na their way be that

The 4S Women want inna relationship

1. Security
2. Stability
3. Sustenance
4. Success

Propounded by KreativGenius
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 11:27am On Nov 04, 2017
Lalas247:
When you wooed her with money and not with your head or heart ...

This is the result!

Wipe your tears .. you have to go through this to grow .. this is called learning only a BOY will start treating ladies bad over one lousy mistake .. it’s your fault

Always go for ladies who are not money grabbing or materialistic...
how are you sure he wooed her with money? Or are you trying to say money is not important in a relationship? How many girls out there would stay with a guy who has nothing when the next guy has more? Please let be realistic.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Humility017(m): 11:27am On Nov 04, 2017
lefulefu:
lol its better a babe tag u stingin than to tag u a mugucheesy. Mugu na wetin dem dey refer to guys wey dey spend foolishly on themcheesy.there are good girls though..not all of them dey after material thing.
you're right....
someone just pray to meet a reasonable one....in as much as we guys will have to still be reasonable...

I once had a lawyer friend...who her boyfriend...dropped the moment he starts making money...
forgetting how the lady assisted him and toiled wit him during difficult times.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 04, 2017
geezyk:

The 4S Women want inna relationship

1. Security
2. Stability
3. Sustenance
4. Success

Propounded by KreativGenius

Tushe, tushe. Thank you

You're smart

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Humility017(m): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2017
KreativGenius:

I quite agree with this comment ..sometimes I think the reason they're feminist is because they have not found love...when a lady find real love, she'll throw away all those ideologies, 100%. I also feel feminist are so because they've experienced heart breaks a few times.

Funny at the doctor's scenario. Even a doctor asking for card. Wow. I know one or two feminists that don't ask even a pinch of salt, in fact, they hardly ask for gifts neither will they receive it easily from men. There are exceptions. The finding process will help us all meet with such people.

You're right, money, tell them you're into this and that, flaunt a flamboyant lifestyle, and you've done the job half way

you're right bro....
thanks
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by jaxxy(m): 11:30am On Nov 04, 2017
She came for the money not the body thats why. In wats his names voice again sef*
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 04, 2017
Humility017:

you're right bro....
thanks

It's also directed at me bro. Also searching, i hope the next two years will be enough if not i'll just give up
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 04, 2017
alexialin:
K

The babe is not sharp because no condition is permanent. In life, one must give up something or loose something to gain a greater thing.
God could have made it happen, for a better and more lucrative business or job to enter his life.
His next job might end up better off than this one is lost.
Every disappointment is a blessing and thank God she has shown her true colours.

He should go for thanksgiving. A better job is on the way.

That's the way I see it.
i totally agree with this post but a number of ladies wont see it this way oocheesy.their own na to come chop or enjoycheesy.wen the man unfortunately lost im job or dem retrench am from im bank job na dat time d babe go dey complain dat marrying the man was a mistakecheesycheesy.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Unlimited22: 11:38am On Nov 04, 2017
FortifiedCity:
You have sense oo

I was thinking women with big bum bum don't usually have sense
Have a rethink.
I used to think like that too until I discovered several of them with gold brains.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Humility017(m): 11:40am On Nov 04, 2017
KreativGenius:

It's also directed at me bro. Also searching, i hope the next two years will be enough if not i'll just give up
Lol...I am even planning to make use of a good match maker...I know of one on Facebook...I know her then when she was writing for Sun newspapers some years ago...

she is very trustworthy.....and good on her job
so I will likely be employing her service come next year...

all the ladies I have been meeting are all in a relationship....
all and not some....as many that I had show interest towards all told me they're in a relationship...
even one that I have been on her case for the past 2 days claim she is in a relationship...a relationship wit a guy who calls her once in a while...I doubt even have feelings for her....

the few others not in a relationship are so desperate for marriage...the only thing they think and want from a man is marriage...

I am seriously feed up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by zetrov(m): 11:41am On Nov 04, 2017
Don't blame the guy probably he doesn't knw dt women are driven by success. He shuld continue searching for jobs or making money and oda pretty lady await
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 04, 2017
KreativGenius:

Congrats, you sound like a lady in love. May we find ladies like you too. The search for a decent, intelligent wife material is frustrating.

Thanks smiley

Am truly in love with my man and he knows it.

My only prayer is : I hope he values what he has and not fucvk up. Cause some guys can fucvk up.

That's just my prayer for him.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by khalilullaah(m): 11:43am On Nov 04, 2017
sometimes I don't know why people like us see things differently.
I will always say it and continuously say it, this boyfriend girlfriend is the biggest farce ever to be adopted for "getting to know" once potential partner before settling down.
Just tell me one or two "successful marriages" free from cheating, mistrust, disrespect, suspicion I will show you countless number of marriages that has stopped to exist because of this facade.
Our parents of old never did all these nonsense to have a successful marital life yet,they were loyal, respectful and dignified in all they did.
All the fly-by-night happily ever after dreams we have adopted from the westerners whom themselves have seen the charade from what is,is or has ruined the little sincerity a man and woman should have for each other.
NB:I am not saying some our parents where free from these anomalies, but it was very minimal compared to what we have now.
We thought we were "wiser, " but our foolish became more pronounced.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 04, 2017
lefulefu:
i totally agree with this post but a number of ladies wont see it this way oocheesy.their own na to come chop or enjoycheesy.wen the man unfortunately lost im job or dem retrench am from im bank job na dat time d babe go dey complain dat marrying the man was a mistakecheesycheesy.

Some. Men do fucvk up too, it's not only women. It's not all the men are saints.

Some dey fucvk up big time and a lady wonders if his village people dey pursue am.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 04, 2017
Humility017:

you're right....
someone just pray to meet a reasonable one....in as much as we guys will have to still be reasonable...

I once had a lawyer friend...who her boyfriend...dropped the moment he starts making money...
forgetting how the lady assisted him and toiled wit him during difficult times.
truth be told wen a man dumps a lady as soon as he makes it in life...it will be very very difficult for him to get another good woman oo.all the ladies that will be coming his way would be gold diggerscheesy.some guys always give excuse like she looks local,she has added too much weight etc wen dey start making itcheesy.so why not upgrade her to the level u wantcheesy..if na to register her in a gym den do am..or encourage her to buy nice clothes to look nice to ur tastecheesy.i tell u many of these homely type of ladies sometimes wen u garg dem up they look even more better than the slayqueen for street wey park all the makeups in the world for her face.so why dump ur d girl dat stood for u for a slayqueencheesy.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Funkybabee(f): 11:45am On Nov 04, 2017
Sorry dear.. Awon omo ale lo poju

I just wonder what she will do if her new husband got sacked

In other news...do u wish to earn dollars by completing small task

.check my signature
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by NihinlolaTenny: 11:47am On Nov 04, 2017
The best time to seek a lady out is when you probably have less.
MOST guys who have the misconception of only engaging in a serious relationship when they are well-to-do are in for doom.
my own though.
learn.... pray for the kinda partner you want n make sure you personally deserves the kind of person you're praying to have.
PEACE....
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by tiredoflife(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2017
During the time he had a job
Why didn't he engage her
I don't believe she did anything wrong
If he was bold to take the step
She won't leave
U no engage me wen u get job
Now wey u no get
Which hope she get
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 04, 2017
alexialin:

Some. Men do fucvk up too, it's not only women. It's not all the men are saints.

Some dey fucvk up big time and a lady wonders if his village people d ey pursue am.
this is why most times we pray a man wey dey fuk up make he end up with a woman wey also dey fuk upcheesy.it always sounds like good news to my ears when a cheating man ends up as husband to a cheating womancheesy.such calibre of ppl fit each other bikocheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Onyiido: 11:50am On Nov 04, 2017
jay2pee:
Guy, just hustle and make money, and she will come back to you......

Engage her too, remove the roof over her father's house, with the promise of re-roofing it.....

And disappear
Wickedt grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 04, 2017
tiredoflife:
During the time he had a job
Why didn't he engage her
I don't believe she did anything wrong
If he was bold to take the step
She won't leave
U no engage me wen u get job
Now wey u no get
Which hope she get
weda the man engage her or not she for still dump amcheesy.u never hear of married men wen dem lose their job their wife go dump d man and the children and run off with one of her toasterscheesy.u think say married or not...if babe wan move she no go fit move?cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 04, 2017
alexialin:

Thanks smiley

Am truly in love with my man and he knows it.

My only prayer is : I hope he values what he has and not fucvk up. Cause some guys can fucvk up.

That's just my prayer for him.

It goes both ways. Stop making men appear like monsters. You ladies too value us.

I wish you the best of luck in your love life. Take it easy, if you're angry, don't react, walk away and talk later
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Almaiga: 11:54am On Nov 04, 2017
jay2pee:
Guy, just hustle and make money, and she will come back to you......

Engage her too, remove the roof over her father's house, with the promise of re-roofing it.....

And disappear
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 04, 2017
SonsOfLiverpool:
how are you sure he wooed her with money? Or are you trying to say money is not important in a relationship? How many girls out there would stay with a guy who has nothing when the next guy has more? Please let be realistic.

Well no woman will, at least he must have a job and be able to care of his needs, at least.

Likewise no guy wants a jobless girl to marry or date.

No body wants unnecessary liability.

Me I can't date a jobless guy at the beginning of a relationship but I can stick with man if hes not as buoyant as before.
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 04, 2017
NihinlolaTenny:
MOST guys who have the misconception of only engaging in a serious relationship when they are well-to-do are in for doom.
my own though.
learn.... pray for the kinda partner you want n make sure you personally deserves the kind of person you're praying to have.
PEACE....

True
NihinlolaTenny:
my own though.
PEACE....
better oil dey ur headcheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 04, 2017
lefulefu:
this is why most times we pray a man wey dey fuk up make he end up with a woman wey also dey fuk upcheesy.it always sounds like good news to my ears when a cheating man ends up as husband to a cheating womancheesy.such calibre of ppl fit each other bikocheesy.

Amen and amen to that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 04, 2017
lefulefu:

You're something else

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
alexialin:

Well no woman will, at least he must have a job and be able to care of his needs, at least.

Likewise no guy wants a jobless girl to marry or date.

No body wants unnecessary liability.

Me I can't date a jobless guy at the beginning of a relationship but I can stick with man if hes not as buoyant as before.
easier said than done.

Besides, a guy can date a broke girl and still have no problem with that but the opposite is rare.

Anyways, it's a pity he lost his job. For me I won't expect anything less if I lose my own job. That's the reality of today's world. I hate to live in dream land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Trippledee(m): 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
don't be surprised, this is what u get when dating a slay mama....
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by thunderbabs: 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
Later, gals will come here and be forming abobaaku, sorry, abokorku.....Na one of u b dt All dey want is the good times undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
SonsOfLiverpool:
easier said than done.

Besides, a guy can date a broke girl and still have no problem with that but the opposite is rare.

Anyways, it's a pity he lost his job. For me I won't expect anything less if I lose my own job. That's the reality of today's world. I hate to live in dream land.

You said the truth. Wanna keep the girl, keep the engines oiled

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 / What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.