Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4437387 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2013
saengine:

1. Agaugust says Nigeria can attack SA. Says 150 artillery guns are not enough to protect SA land mass. He leaves out the fact that we have neutral bordering countries.

2. I point out to him that 660 guns (minus 200 useless ones) are equally not enough to protect Nigerian land mass. All of a sudden he tels me that Nigeria has neutral bordering countries and can only be attacked from the coast.

3. I then make the fair assumption that in that case (since we cannot attack Nigeria and hence SA due to their borders), Nigeria can only attack us from the coast. Making agaugust even more delusional than i initially thought.

unable to reply your above post, found no brain work in it. sounds like a children playing in a garden grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2013
Donian007: You think military tactics is a lexicon affair? I have always tried to ignore you because you represent a juvenile mess, and don't quote me again, if you want to respond to my comments just click reply. Be Warned!

And I've told you, I don't care of you ignore me.

In fact all of you could ignore me. I care not.

That won't change the fact that you don't know what the difference is between masking and camouflage

Your forces have no business wearing masks in a hot country like yours; and you have failed to explain it.

"Be warned?", he says. Okonkwo tendencies grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2013
agaugust:

unable to reply your above post, found no brain .

Now, isn't that the truth?

That's all there is to it. A big dream to be an analyst in a country that has produced no real analyst in its entire existence. You are a fraud, Sir. Just look at your pictures. grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2013
CraigB:

Yes. Fraud. You aren't published anywhere and never will you be. In fact, Naai-geria does not have the ability to produce a single respected military analyst. That's why you fraudulently claimed to have an MBA and to be based and working in the US.

No one would even dream of using your dodgy analyses in a publication.

Fraud is the word.

You wish you knew his identity? You want to find his MBA publication? Help yourself CraigB. If you can.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2013
Mike..ZA:
I will say this again,unless you've never read about wars it won't make sense. NUMBERS DON'T WIN WARS. Now you say I should prove why the G6 is better,here's why: 1. The G6 is capable of multiple rounds simultaneous impact (MRSI),meaning 6 shells hit the ground at the same time but fired by a single gun imagine what a battery or squadron of G6 guns can do to a groups of your artillery system or concentrated troops[Force multiplier:1 G6=20 Nigerians 155mm SP guns] 2. The operational range of the G6 is 700km,while for your gun is only 400km meaning the G6 can be hard to track and destroy,and it is highly cross country capable. Your guns will need a lot of trucks to supply them with fuel[concentrated trucks or troops will be roast by the. MRSI] 3. The G6 has a speed of 85km/h,while your gun can go for 60km/h meaning th G6 can shoot first,hit the target and move quickly before being tracked to another target. GET IT?,now go take that humble pie out of your microwave and enjoy.

so many mobile artillery guns all over the world can do those same things. google is your friend. try post on police thread, this military thread is too technical for you. i dont waste time with 'military illiterates' like you, unless you have a pretty junior sister, then we can talk grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

You wish you knew his identity? You want to find his MBA publication? Help yourself CraigB. If you can.

Naai-geria has no credible military education institution.

Fact.

And Agaugust is no MBA.

Fact.

Agaugust wil never be published.

Fact.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2013
CraigB:

Another rubbish argument.

You guys are funny.

why don't you tell that your brother that asked the st.upid question. Cos he got the kind of answer he wanted. Olodo pikin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Did you just say "full tech transfer"? YEAH YOU DID!!! South Africans are taking you Nigerian boys to school,while you're mocking our education system.
MRAP technology is in many other world countries too, not only south africa. we chose you to give you business like MTN, and help you make money. nigeria could have chosen china. did we choose south africa for warships technology transfer ? no , that is where you are zero and incapable, we chose china and soon france too.

nigeria is willing to teach south africa how to build a space spy ballon if you are humble enough.

ego is your problem, going to brazil to learn jungle warfare for Congo DRC operations, brazil has zero combat experience and zero war history. no brazilian soldier has every fired one single bullet against an enemy in battle. south africa goes to learn jungle war in barzil because shame and ego will nopt let you ask nigeria for help. thats why your army was defeated by rebel boys of seleka.

nigeria has excellent 15 years of jungle war experience in 3 different countries. pride goes before a fall. come and learn.

has south african military ever seen a spy balloon in their career ? show them this photo below grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
chris365:

why don't you tell that your brother that asked the st.upid question. Cos he got the kind of answer he wanted. Olodo pikin

Highly unlikely that my brother expected an uneducated answer.

Ditto re:your comment.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2013
solomon111: I can bet $2000 that most of the workers who are obviously white did not school in SA.

most DENEL workers that use brains...white south africans

most DENEL worker that use only hands and legs...black south africans
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2013
agaugust:

The usual argument once you've accepted SA's superiority. And let's see - when you fight South Africa, it will matter whether the South Africans in front of you are black or white?

Top analysis from a fake MBA.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

maybe @craigB was the one posing as @redyellowgreen or he got someone in nigeria to do it for him. just a guess though. @redyellowgreen could not reply and decode the intel word 'dolphin' as requested by @herzon lorraine. then he began to post some other people's phtotos, then i lost every respect i had for him, not a nigerian intel guy as believed. some soldier dude maybe, or just a police oriented civilian.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
agaugust:

nigeria is willing to teach south africa how to build a space spy ballon if you are humble enough.

South Africa is not a ghetto. We are a democracy and we aren't going to have spy balloons hovering over our cities.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2013
CraigB:

Naai-geria has no credible military education institution.

Fact.

oh how really dumb you are. Why don't you tell that too other African countries that have sent their high ranking officers to come and train in our military institutions. So far i don't see them running to SA's failed Military for training.

And you seem to be swimming in the rubbish argument very well. Thats what we always see you here for anyway.

nigeria is not SA or America, it's our military policy to always conceal the identity of our special forces whether in the sun or rain. It's tha Nigerian ARMY Military gadamit, not a tea party or modeling agency like SA military.
fACT

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2013
agaugust:

maybe @craigB was the one posing as @redyellowgreen or he got someone in nigeria to do it for him. just a guess though. @redyellowgreen could not reply and decode the intel word 'dolphin' as requested by @herzon lorraine. then he began to post some other people's phtotos, then i lost every respect i had for him, not a nigerian intel guy as believed. some soldier dude maybe, or just a police oriented civilian.

Ok. Now, I'm yellow green? Very nice. You're just upset that the yellow green person splashed your pictures all over here and exposed you as a 40 + year old fraud who isn't what he claimed to be.

So, yeah. Jump up and down and speculate all you want. I don't care. Fact is you were exposed and you ran! You wouldn't have run of those pictures weren't real grin

Yellow green will come for you again if you carry on like this grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2013
chris365:

oh how really dumb you are. Why don't you tell that too other African countries that have sent their high ranking officers to come and train in our military institutions.

So, this is the new measure of quality? That other African countries have sent their officials to Naai-geria? Funny.

Face it. Military education in Naai-geria is disorganised to non-existent. That's why your analyses here are bad for the young ones.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2013

china gets more thirsty for nigerian oil

China's demand for crude oil produced in Nigeria is expected to rise tenfold to 200,000 barrels a day by 2015, according to information provided by a team accompanying the Nigerian president.

http://leadership.ng/news/110713/jonathan-finalises-11b-loan-deal-china

new defense deals expected to be signed also. top chinese military generals and industry exeutives run after jonathan for new weapons and technology transfer deals.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
drag_on: SANDF clipped wings: http://www.timeslive.co.za/thetimes/2013/05/10/air-force-wings-clipped
extract: "The bottom line is that, with severely limited funding, none of the pilots can fly the hours they need to if they hope to be proficient. "The Gripen fighter squadron has been allocated a total of 150 flying hours for the entire squadron. But 150 hours is what each pilot should be flying.

"It is so bad that, last year, plans were [considered for] removing from service the Gripens, the Hawk fighter-trainer jets, the Rooivalk attack helicopters and the A109 light utility helicopters."

They ended up flying 850 hours. And there are simulators.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2013
chris365:

it's our military policy to always conceal the identity of our special forces whether in the sun or rain. It's tha Nigerian ARMY Military gadamit, not a tea party or modeling agency like SA military.
fACT

No one denies your policy stance. We're saying it's a dumb policy. Even you can't explain the rationale behind it, because there isn't one. No sensible one anyway.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
Donian007: NIGERIA must not be South Africa, we do it our own way to suit our terrain, have you also seen how our soldiers bind 3 mags on their rifles? I think masking is better than rubbing paints like Ghana's newly formed SFs or SA recces.
Your terrain?,it is hot that side man. Regarding the paint,American Indians used to paint their faces to threatened enemies and make them feel brave in the battlefield. The SADF's 32 battalion did this in Angola,all white or black soldiers painted their faces in some dark colours. And many armies do this.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
chris365:

oh how really dumb you are. Why don't you tell that too other African countries that have sent their high ranking officers to come and train in our military institutions. So far i don't see them running to SA's failed Military for training.

And you seem to be swimming in the rubbish argument very well. Thats what we always see you here for anyway.

India is the 4 ranked strongest military power in the world, indian army officers train and learn in nigerian military academies. all posted here before on back pages. Pakistani amry officers train in nigeria too. nigerian military officers have the best combination of multi-national training of mixed combat tactics and war strategy in all africa, and one of the top best in the whole world.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2013
agaugust: MRAP technology is in many other world countries too, not only south africa. we chose you to give you business like MTN, and help you make money. nigeria could have chosen china. did we choose south africa for warships technology transfer ? no , that is where you are zero and incapable, we chose china and soon france too.

ego is your problem, going to brazil to learn jungle warfare for Congo DRC operations, brazil has zero combat experience and zero war history. no brazilian soldier has every fired one single bullet against an enemy in battle. south africa goes to learn jungle war in barzil because shame and ego will nopt let you ask nigeria for help. thats why your army was defeated by rebel boys of seleka.

nigeria has excellent 15 years of jungle war experience in 3 different countries. pride goes before a fall. come and learn.

has south african military ever seen a spy balloon in their career ? show them this photo below grin grin grin

This same fake 84km balloon. The highest high altitude balloon launched in HISTORY and only one Nigerian general talks about it. Lol okay. Ask your generals to show a real photo of it, not this 3D crap. Only balloons you have you bought from Israel and even those arent 84 km altitude.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
agaugust:

Denel Aviation CEO is Mr Mike Kgobe,he is black. And the CEO of Denel is Indian. Stop talking rubbish.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2013
agaugust:

India is the 4 ranked strongest military power in the world, indian army officers train and learn in nigerian military academies. all posted here before on back pages. Pakistani amry officers train in nigeria too. nigerian military officers have the best combination of multi-national training of mixed combat tactics and war strategy in all africa, and one of the top best in the whole world.

And we proved that you were twisting facts.

http://www.eisourcebook.org/cms/Dec%202012/The%20Changing%20Nature%20of%20Nigeria-India%20Relations.pdf

See page 5 and stop lying to the unsuspecting public.

You military education institutions are suspect.

___

A number of Nigeria’s top military personnel received training in India’s defence establishments, including former Presidents Buhari, Babangida and Obasanjo. The scope of India–Nigeria defence cooperation has been enlarged to include defence trade and technical cooperation in areas such as armaments and ammunition, helicopter trainer aircraft, fast-attack patrol boats, assistance in establishing joint ventures and the renovation of Nigerian dockyards.3 In addition, India agreed to set up two information technology laboratories in the Nigerian Defence Academy. With inputs from India’s armed forces officers, one of the two was to be upgraded into a degree-granting Nigerian Military University. India also presented US$1 million worth of communications equipment to the Nigerian armed forces.4
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2013
saengine:

This same fake 84km balloon. The highest high altitude balloon launched in HISTORY and only one Nigerian general talks about it. Lol okay. Ask your generals to show a real photo of it, not this 3D crap. Only balloons you have you bought from Israel and even those arent 84 km altitude.

quote sources for all the claims you made above. am not keen to waste my time, nowadays i select posts to reply.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2013
saengine:

I wont even engage your peter pan fantasy of Nigerians waging guerilla war from inside our towns.

One of the most stupid things i've heard.

....one of the most shocking and scary things you ever heard

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2013
souldust: i asked a question the other time and no one gave a reply. I am expecting people with relevant ideas to answer the question pls.

In the BBC documentary THE MOSSAD, the presenter said: "all secret services are deepely rooted in the culture of their countries and in the thinking of their leaders..." the question now is; how can we understand the SSS and SA equivalent using the above statement? How does the culture of Nigeria and SA shape the SSS and its SA equivalent? How do the thinking of our respective leaders shape our secret services?

You can download the mp3 podcast of the documentary on the BBC's website or you can search it on google. It is only 23mins long and he made the statement at the tail end of the programme.

I really want a reply.
@agaugust, @andrewza and @henry pls answer this.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2013
agaugust: MRAP technology is in many other world countries too, not only south africa. we chose you to give you business like MTN, and help you make money. nigeria could have chosen china. did we choose south africa for warships technology transfer ? no , that is where you are zero and incapable, we chose china and soon france too.

South Africa is above the rest when it comes to MRAPS,artillery systems and mine detecting vehicles. What's this I thought Zeppelins were used in WW1. On the battle ship thing,we don't offer used ships since Nigeria is a dumping ground for those. 200 parabats can't defend a city,from 3000 rebels but rebels whom made contact with the bats are probably dead or still horrified. Bozize's army ran like rats when mortars and RPG's started blasting,the SANDF defended their base but since Bozize ran to congo.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2013
agaugust: quote sources for all the claims you made above. am not keen to waste my time, nowadays i select posts to reply.

Then dont waste ur time. No one begs you to reply. 84km would be the highest launched balloon ever, yet no other institution talks about it except that 1 website and 1 general. Maybe you're d*mb enough to believe him, not me. Not one single picture other sources.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2013
agaugust:

so many mobile artillery guns all over the world can do those same things. google is your friend. try post on police thread, this military thread is too technical for you. i dont waste time with 'military illiterates' like you, unless you have a pretty junior sister, then we can talk grin grin

Only a few artillery systems can do this,and Nigeria doesn't possess that technology or system. Now reply with something about "Nigerian armed forces or your country's technological's state",Nigerian girls must be ugly as hell,cause all Nigerian man want a girl from SA(not a joke).now go dance with your hyena and snakes in the streets,if you don't have anything "military" to tell me.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
CraigB:

No one denies your policy stance. We're saying it's a dumb policy. Even you can't explain the rationale behind it, because there isn't one. No sensible one anyway.

Why will you "gullibly" agree about a policy you have been merely told yet embarrass yourself by refusing to read anything out of Nigeria's Constitution and Jonathan's position and uniform as the Commander-In-Chief of the armed forces. Are angry at the mask/uniform or the people wearing it?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
Donian007: At least your lies about NIGERIAN ARMY not having any MPVs and MRAPS have been proven. Was your lies aided by "ignorance" or the "pull him down" strategy? SHAMELESS LIAR!
South Africans will keep taking you to school. Show any homemade Nigerian designed MRAP without outside help. South Africa manufactures a lot of them,the USA has since bought thousands of them for the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Let me give you a list of a few Mamba,RG41,RG31,Casspir,Mbombe,Husky and the Marauda

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.