Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,856 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:25 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4464726 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
chris365:

it's not yet time to bark with foam in your mouth grin

check the two scenarios. did you comparing comments made from a diplomatic row (which SA flopped) to a disgruntled person? what a GOOFBALL grin

like i said, i reason before talking.

an i have given you my proof. it's not my fault if you lack understanding and retentive memory.

you can continue your barking. i've made my point.

you've not pasted that picture of your monkey relative and my foot in your mouth... tired already? grin

I said show me that South Africa can invade Zimbabwe. You have no point.

You only posted two comments from disgruntled people. How SA will invade Zimbabwe is proved, how now?

So, to reward you for your stüpidity, enjoy the comment below about your failure the in the north and your general uselessness. No monkey noises or shifting things.

You believe in online comments, right?

Seeing as you believe in comments by disgruntled people, drink up on the below.

You reasoned half-way, clearly. grin You know there's more, but only a fôol posts such.

_________

Nigerian Police And Nigerian Army Are Becoming Useless
Posted on Mar 26 2012 - 9:52pm by naijamayor
« PREVIOUS | NEXT »
I think that The Nigerian Police and Nigerian army are becoming increasingly useless.
I was on my way to Enugu and on getting to Awka, I saw a soldier on uniform sleeping, just after Aroma junction. Though, there was a sign of military check point there but they were somewhere sleeping.
On getting to Enugu, just in front of Holy Ghost Catheral, I saw a team of soldiers and police arresting okada riders indiscriminately.
And so I started to wonder, what are these people really paid for? To sleep on duty? To arrest okada men, who are legitimately looking for their daily bread?
Again, in the north, where they are needed, they have failed woefully. They are attacked and killed, even in their stations.
Do these people still worth their pay with taxpayers’ money including mine?
What are they doing in the south and what have they achieved in the north?
Your contributions.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
agaugust:

Tanzania is now South Africa's masters grin

This you fools seems to love. Butit just shows you all fools. A tanzian profided the brigade comander that does not mean our soulders fight any diffrent battel or any thing like that. But I under stand you guys are ignorant moronic fools who's combinded IQ is lower than a rock.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
andrewza:

This you fools seems to love. Butit just shows you all fools. A tanzian profided the brigade comander that does not mean our soulders fight any diffrent battel or any thing like that. But I under stand you guys are ignorant moronic fools who's combinded IQ is lower than a rock.

grin Hahaha

It's the foot-in-mouth generation.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
CraigB:

I said show me that South Africa can invade Zimbabwe. You have no point.

You only posted two comments from disgruntled people. How SA will invade Zimbabwe is proved, how now?

So, to reward you for your stüpidity, enjoy the comment below about your failure the north. No monkey noises or shifting things.

You believe in online comments, right?

Seeing as you believe in comments by disgruntled people, drink up on the below.

You reasoned half-way, clearly. grin You know there's more, but only a fôol posts such.

_________

Nigerian Police And Nigerian Army Are Becoming Useless
Posted on Mar 26 2012 - 9:52pm by naijamayor
« PREVIOUS | NEXT »
I think that The Nigerian Police and Nigerian army are becoming increasingly useless.
I was on my way to Enugu and on getting to Awka, I saw a soldier on uniform sleeping, just after Aroma junction. Though, there was a sign of military check point there but they were somewhere sleeping.
On getting to Enugu, just in front of Holy Ghost Catheral, I saw a team of soldiers and police arresting okada riders indiscriminately.
And so I started to wonder, what are these people really paid for? To sleep on duty? To arrest okada men, who are legitimately looking for their daily bread?
Again, in the north, where they are needed, they have failed woefully. They are attacked and killed, even in their stations.
Do these people still worth their pay with taxpayers’ money including mine?
What are they doing in the south and what have they achieved in the north?
Your contributions.

yeah right.. you just proved your stupid1dy by posting a disgruntled statement of more than a year ago. a few soldiers misbehaved, so what? did you hear him talk about any of our neighbors having the capability to invade Nigeria?[size=15pt] NO[/size]

my post came from a diplomatic row SA had with ZIM recently which SA yielded out of fear of ZIM.

i made a statement and backed it up. so far all i see from you is just anger and squabble.

i would like to talk further but you are to dunce for me. chow now

am still waiting for that picture of your monkey relative.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
NA

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
chris365:

yeah right.. you just proved your stupid1dy by posting a disgruntled statement of more than a year ago. a few soldiers misbehaved,

That's not the point, idîot.

The point is you believe in online comments like what you posted. You haven't backed up anything. You haven't shown how Zim will invade SA like I asked you to. Not that I'm holding my breath, anyway.

You claim you reason but you did not care to think that there are many similar negative comments from Naai-gerians about Naai-geria. They haven't been posted here for a reason. Stop being an idîot, mmmmkay? Right. If you have nothing to post, other than these, go to bed, ok?

Here's another example:

______

https://www.nairaland.com/1290913/2000-soldiers-jets-deployed-borno/10

You know the problem with some of the bloggers here,they have blind patriotism.I am a naija born, foreign trained operator.I love my country but i don't dable in tomfoolery. The Nigerian Army in it's current state can not fight many countries.

We have the money to make our boys the best but years of corruption ruined that and now we are playing catch up.Do you know that our navy just established a navy commando unit in 2005 or was 2006 ? They call them special boat services ,i mean what a silly name? In the Us they are called seals but we name our own special boat services It shows you that those in charge of our Military are clueless. How can you name a set of naval special forces unit "special boat services"? The name does not even go with the function of the unit.

It is the same way government buildings in Nigeria are built to look like Islamic or Arabic symbols. Talk about a bunch of donkeys running the country! Aso rock looks like a huge mosque and so does the senate buildings. We have lost the plot completely and unless competent people are brought back into leadership we will remain at this level, incompetent , dumb and useless.

Take a look at India Army, those guys know what they are about. Their Government is shelling money on their military like crazy. They even partnered with Russia on the Su 50 PAK FA 5th generation fighter jet programme. This means that in about 3 years India will have one of the best fighter jets in the world that can take on any fighter jet even from USA. The Indians have intelligent leaders who understand the importance of the well-equipped military.

Iran today can give USA the middle finger because they are well armed and are about to become a nuclear power. Nigeria on the hand is accepted a world war 2 navy ship from USA as a gift, in order words the US military sees Nigeria as a dumping ground for outdated hardware. We have useless leader and useless military leader finish and klaar!

All these people who are making noise have forgotten that common Cameroon use our nose blow trumpet for bakassi and our soldiers ran for dear life,abi i lie.I have got nothing against the soldier but i am not happy with the security chiefs.We should be number one in Africa with all the money we make but we are not

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:29pm On Sep 01, 2013
CraigB:
I am a naija born, foreign trained operator.

see what desperation has led you to. the person you quoted doesn't even live in the country, grew up abroad and ignorantly spewed dustbin for a mad person like you to chew. and you swallowed it. grin grin

i told you. you are too dunce for me to argue with.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
agaugust:

are you south africans all a nation of mathematical fools ? no wonder pretoria is begging nigeria to send you more and more nigerian mathematics and science teachers to open your blind eyes and improve your 33% brain in mandela's rainbow nation.

instead of you to use mathematical data to determine how an helicopter will land on a ships flight deck, you are using your ordinary eye sight....fool grin

Mi-35 Hind helicopter is even shorter than the 18m i said, its FULL length from tail rotor end to overhead rotor end and gun pod in the nose all together is 17.5 m and that is 6.5m smaller than the NNS Thunder flight deck and that means if the Hind lands on the Thunder there is still extra free space of a whole 21 feet free space between the helicopter and the ships structures and only at the front of the helicopter do you have a structure 21 feet far away, on all two sides and backside of the helicopter is open free always empty air space you fool grin

21 feet is more than enough space to park a 16 feet long Honda Accord car and leave extra space. you are a foolish navy cook in south africa, the whole of mandela's navy does not know applied mathematical geometry....rainbow nation of fools grin

19.76m long american jayhawk helicopters have been landing of NNS Thunder Hamiliton class ships at random without any accident or mistake, and the american helicopter is over 6 feet longer than Mi-35 Hind....you fool grin

"Coast Guard cutters with their Jayhawks HH-60Js and other helicopters performed security and interdiction in the Persian Gulf in 1991 in support of Operation Desert Storm and also in 2003 for Operation Enduring Freedom."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HH-60_Jayhawk

it is only foolish pilots like in that published media news of south african air force Rooivalk helicopter gunship pilots that flew the helicopter in broad daylight and entered into city street electricity cables flying helicopter like a blind bat, because his south african brain cannot calculate distance between two objects grin

now stop all these time wasting argument that show how badly south african military men apply basic mental calculations wrongly on a battlefield, no wonder the UN does not trust SANDF and they asked a Tanzanian man to be ordering your army about with all your DENEL shiny weapons....fools

CASE CLOSED !

Dude, we know that you are a master of mathematics, in particular geometry and trigonometry to calculate all those spaces which will make safe landing of the gunship on that tiny NNS thunder. Even though we are not that sharp in mathematics we cannot just be easily fooled around by self appointed mathematics professor. What you are insinuating is grossly impossible and hence your assertions and analysis of probabilities are untenable. The extra space of 6.8-7m is still not a safe space for the attack helicopter's take off because the do not just take off as if they re being lifted by a crane. NNS thunders heliport deck was meant for light utility helicopters which are by far smaller than many Gunships.

It is often uncomfortable for helicopter pilots to be extra careful everytime they have to make a landing or take off, that is the reason why the floor is made as wide enough as possible for pilots not to worry about any possible threats. Why would the gunship ever be carried by a ship with such a small landing floor. That is just an inconvenience and a grievous risk that a professional pilot would never dare to take, perhaps you mistaken NNS thunder as a valour class frigate.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
chris365:

see what desperation has led you to. the person you quoted doesn't even live in the country, grew up abroad and ignorantly spewed dustbin for a mad person like you to chew. and you swallowed it. grin grin

i told you. you are too dunce for me to argue with.

It says "Foreign-trained", monkey. You've even highlighted the part, yet you want to continue and be an imbecîle.

Where does it say he doesn't live in Naai-geria?

My God! You get dumber by the minute.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. We aren't even interested in the truthfulness or otherwise of his comments right now. There's nothing to "swallow up". All we are saying is that there are negative comments about Naai-geria too. You are an idîot for posting sowetan live comments here. Complete idîot.

Eat your foot up and be happy. Just don't choke on it.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
chris365:

yeah right.. you just proved your stupid1dy by posting a disgruntled statement of more than a year ago. a few soldiers misbehaved, so what? did you hear him talk about any of our neighbors having the capability to invade Nigeria?[size=15pt] NO[/size]

my post came from a diplomatic row SA had with ZIM recently which SA yielded out of fear of ZIM.

i made a statement and backed it up. so far all i see from you is just anger and squabble.

i would like to talk further but you are to dunce for me. chow now

am still waiting for that picture of your monkey relative.

What is it that South Africa fear about Zim?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
Msauza:

You're wasting your time. He chose to run away from the question. By now, he's probably farting up a storm in his bedroom, somewhere in Loogooz. grin

Not that he'll fart the dumbness out.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 12:00am On Sep 02, 2013
CraigB:
Anyway, it doesn't matter. We aren't even interested in the truthfulness or otherwise of his comments right now. There's nothing to "swallow up". All we are saying is that there are negative comments about Naai-geria too. You are an idîot for posting sowetan live comments here. Complete idîot.

[size=15pt]good that i finally made you admit that what you posted might have been written out of ignorance. which make you a big time f00l to have swallowed it in the first place[/size] grin.

i see that my post really hit your balls so hard the ache won't let you think straight grin

like i said earlier, you're too dunce for me to argue with.. simple

now where's that my foot in your mouth? grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 12:05am On Sep 02, 2013
chris365:

[size=15pt]good that i finally made you admit that what you posted might have been written out of ignorance. which make you a big time f00l to have swallowed it in the first place[/size] grin.

i see that my post really hit your balls so hard the ache won't let you think straight grin

like i said earlier, you're too dunce for me to argue with.. simple

now where's that my foot in your mouth? grin

Dumb just got dumber, I swear.

"Not interested right now" and "admit" mean the same thing in Loogooz. Ok. I'll leave you to swim in that pool of shite you've filled up on your own.

Five monkey-sound sessions later from you; and you continue on your steely determination to win the idiöt of the year award. Posting Sowetan live comments and forgetting that we can post a million similar comments about Naai-geria. I posted two and you're ready to spin and squirm.

You didn't get around to reasoning about the above, did ya? Intelligence cannot be attained by osmosis, ok? Unless you have genie, you can't just talk it into existence, mmmmkay?

Jou Naai.

Moemish of the year.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 12:11am On Sep 02, 2013
CraigB:

Dumb just got dumber, I swear.

"Not interested right now" and "admit" mean the same thing in Loogooz. Ok. I'll love you to swim in that pool of shite you've filled up on your own.

Five monkey-sound sessions later from you; and you continue on your steely determination to win the idiöt of the year award. Posting Sowetan live comments and forgetting that we can post a million similar comments about Naai-geria. I posted two and you're ready to spin and squirm.

You didn't get around to reasoning about the above, did ya? Intelligent cannot be attained by osmosis, ok? Unless you had a genie, you can't just talk it into existence, mmmmkay?

Jou Naai.

Moemish of the year.

balls still aching ey? i can understand from this your foaming and empty post grin

i'll leave you to heal now. i see you've granted my request to post the picture of your relative for me grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 12:15am On Sep 02, 2013
chris365:

balls still aching ey? i can understand from this your foaming and empty post grin

i'll leave you to heal now. i see you've granted my request to post the picture of your relative for me grin

From 10 words a minute to two-line throw-away statements. Embrace your idiöt-of-the-year-award and walk off proudly.

I see you're starting off on the right track. Trot off now. Dumber and dumber all in one monkey.

Trot off like so...

Own it..

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by swankyvodamail: 5:27am On Sep 02, 2013
chris365: [img]http://beegeagle.files./2012/05/ngr-ecomil-soldierus-troopsakfiles.jpg[/img]
[img]http://beegeagle.files./2012/05/ngr-army-engrsus-marinesmilitarynewsnetwork.jpg[/img]
US-Nigeria joint ops in somalia(operation restor hope)... during the early 90s when some people have not even started grin
Under whose leadership these operation was?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by swankyvodamail: 5:48am On Sep 02, 2013
chris365: [img]http://beegeagle.files./2012/05/ngr-ecomil-soldierus-troopsakfiles.jpg[/img]
[img]http://beegeagle.files./2012/05/ngr-army-engrsus-marinesmilitarynewsnetwork.jpg[/img]
US-Nigeria joint ops in somalia(operation restor hope)... during the early 90s when some people have not even started grin
You are a lier Nigeria was neve in Somalia during Operation restore hope these is a Big lie,go and tell these lie to your fellow nigerians you are chest beating again with something your army has never done
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 6:13am On Sep 02, 2013
swanky@vodamail:
You are a lier Nigeria was neve in Somalia during Operation restore hope these is a Big lie,go and tell these lie to your fellow nigerians you are chest beating again with something your army has never done

Oh they were the unitaf also-rans under the category of "other".
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 6:43am On Sep 02, 2013
zaandrew:

you mean when they did nothing? Indian peace keepers care more about drinking tea than going on patrol
They did nothing!!!! Only went to observe and put barbed wires around Goma when M23 was advancing on the city.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:43am On Sep 02, 2013
swanky@vodamail:

this message below, is for the south african fool above tongue

[size=16pt] nigerian army uprooted snipers in somalia war....

....in joint operation with american marines

"Colonel Peck said United States military officials had discussed “fire discipline — knowing where your rounds are going,” with the Nigerian commander. Gunfire from Nigerian forces guarding the major traffic circle known as K-4 had also struck the mess hall tent and the north side of the embassy, about a mile from the intersection, Colonel Peck said.

In repelling snipers and suspected looters who approached the traffic circle from several directions Thursday, Nigerian soldiers penetrated through and loosed up an immense array of rocket-propelled grenade, machine-gun and rifle fire. The shooting spree by Somalis ended after United States marines began a weapons sweep of houses in the area under helicopter cover.

Colonel Peck said the sweep produced seven AK-47 assault rifles, three heavy machine guns, 30 hand grenades, a 120-millimeter heavy mortar and one light mortar, among other weapons.

Today’s shooting ended when the Nigerian soldiers searched the buildings where shooting had occurred for snipers and weapons. They brought out six younger men, three women, and an elderly man."

http://beegeagle./2011/07/04/flashback-somalia-1993-nigerian-troops-us-marines-halt-shootings/

nigerian military has been the greatest saviour of africa long before south africa came out of apartheid cage
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 6:54am On Sep 02, 2013
agaugust: .

[size=16pt]Rusty Tanzania's army AK-47 rifles now protect South African DENEL R-4 rifle armed soldiers in Congo DRC

suggestion: DENEL should now use Tanzanian soldiers to market its weapons overseas...winners make good marketing[/size]

Tanzanian special forces are using Denel made rifle. Even Rwanda was threatening DRC with massive movement of Ratels.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:56am On Sep 02, 2013
Msauza:

Dude, we know that you are a master of mathematics, in particular geometry and trigonometry to calculate all those spaces which will make safe landing of the gunship on that tiny NNS thunder. Even though we are not that sharp in mathematics we cannot just be easily fooled around by self appointed mathematics professor. What you are insinuating is grossly impossible and hence your assertions and analysis of probabilities are untenable. The extra space of 6.8-7m is still not a safe space for the attack helicopter's take off because the do not just take off as if they re being lifted by a crane. NNS thunders heliport deck was meant for light utility helicopters which are by far smaller than many Gunships.

NNS Thunder can carry a Mi-24 Hind helicopter gunship. FACT. PROVED.

however, i just said if it does, but nigerian navy has no plan to use a nigerian airforce helicopter on NNS Thunder, the plan is to use a specially made naval helicopter and the choice is AS 555 Fenneck helicopters from france because those have anti-submarine capabilities.

some new information coming in from beegeagle also says there is likely option of nigerian Type 056 brand new stealth warship from china carrying Z-9 naval helicopters which can be armed with 300km long range anti-ship missiles, we are awaiting any official information on that.

andrewza:

Firstly that quote does not back up what you said. Do you thing the hamlton class is the only cutter in the USCG? That they have not built any thing new since the 1960s? And the jayhawk is a purpos built martime choper, it can over far better than a hind for one thing

"Coast Guard cutters with their Jayhawks HH-60Js and other helicopters performed security and interdiction in the Persian Gulf in 1991 in support of Operation Desert Storm and also in 2003 for Operation Enduring Freedom."

fool, that very NNS Thunder is one of the american coast guard cutters that operated on many different voyages and missions together with warships in Persian Gulf carrying Jayhawk helicopter much bigger than a Mi-24 Hind on its flight deck....fool

"In 1998, Chase departed with the USS Russell (DDG-59), USS Crommelin (FFG-37), and the USS O'Brien (DD-975) for Military Interdiction Operations (MIO) in the Persian Gulf. During this patrol, the Chase diverted four vessels in violation of United Nations Sanctions against Iraq, interdicted 1,527,740 gallons of fuel-oil, and conducted eighty-six gunnery exercises."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USCGC_Chase_(WHEC-718)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 7:01am On Sep 02, 2013
chris365:

Nigerian army snipers are also expert at hitting targets at long range and can handle long range rifles. that is a special skill for our special forces and yours as well.

but the ordinary soldiers are trained to be snipers. it's a normal training for the army
Link please. Show us where your snipers actually killed combatants in long ranges.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 7:09am On Sep 02, 2013
chris365: NA
In South Africa training like that is done by Boermag.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 7:11am On Sep 02, 2013
Msauza:

Our neighbours who were happy,when we promised them old helicopters?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:16am On Sep 02, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Link please. Show us where your snipers actually killed combatants in long ranges.

even foolish countries of the world like Togo have army snipers that can k.ill at long ranges.

since when did old 1940 world war II sniper tactics become a great topic to debate about ? its nothing special, go read war history of 1940 long range army snipers.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:53am On Sep 02, 2013
agaugust:

however, i just said if it does, but nigerian navy has no plan to use a nigerian airforce helicopter on NNS Thunder, the plan is to use a specially made naval helicopter and the choice is AS 555 Fenneck helicopters from france because those have anti-submarine capabilities.

some new information coming in from beegeagle also says there is likely option of nigerian Type 056 brand new stealth warship from china carrying Z-9 naval helicopters which can be armed with 300km long range anti-ship missiles, we are awaiting any official information on that.

fool, that very NNS Thunder is one of the american coast guard cutters that operated on many different voyages and missions together with warships in Persian Gulf carrying Jayhawk helicopter much bigger than a Mi-24 Hind on its flight deck....fool

"In 1998, Chase departed with the USS Russell (DDG-59), USS Crommelin (FFG-37), and the USS O'Brien (DD-975) for Military Interdiction Operations (MIO) in the Persian Gulf. During this patrol, the Chase diverted four vessels in violation of United Nations Sanctions against Iraq, interdicted 1,527,740 gallons of fuel-oil, and conducted eighty-six gunnery exercises."

Chief what you are insinuating is impossible, that's why your Airforce cannot even think about it. The flight deck of NNS thunder is only 24m by length and most gunships range from 18-20m, which means they will only have about 4m extra space that will have to be shared further in halve leaving only 2m from the front to the rear. That is too risky indeed because gunships are not just ordinary helicopters, they are huge. I wonder if you had ever seen one with your n*aked eye. The US had many bigger ships than the chase and how sure are you that Jayhawk was specifically used to land on the chase other than much bigger alternative landing platforms.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 7:53am On Sep 02, 2013
Mike..ZA:
Tanzanian special forces are using Denel made rifle. .

Tanzanian army's Type 56 rifle (chinese copy of AK-47 rifle) in Congo DRC war

http://www.armyrecognition.com/tanzania_tanzanian_army_land_ground_forces/tanzania_tanzanian_army_land_ground_armed_defense_forces_military_equipment_armored_vehicle_picturs.html

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:24am On Sep 02, 2013
agaugust:

even foolish countries of the world like Togo have army snipers that can k.ill at long ranges.

since when did old 1940 world war II sniper tactics become a great topic to debate about ? its nothing special, go read war history of 1940 long range army snipers.

That is a lie. Not every country has that capability, no wonder it takes ages for any person to make his mark. It is generally not easy to pick the target from over 2km away, I can give that assignment to hundreds of Nigerian snypers, none of them would ever do it the first time. Nigerias special forces are still very young and have a lot still to learn. Many poor countries do not use long range snyper weapons and hence have not been properly trained in that regard.

Snypers are not necessarily long range sharp shooters because we have many different types of snypers. Some are gifted to pick the target with just a mere assault rifle but definately not AK 47 because it is very inaccurate due to its inherent sights which are not adjustable. So many countries can only go that far as snypers are concerned.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 9:16am On Sep 02, 2013
agaugust:

no it is not, you got 6m free space that alone is to litel. but there will be landing crew on the bridge, they will need a few metters of free space. the risks are just to great.

and your source does not state the jayhawk ever landed on a USCG hamilton class cutter. They have many more vesseals.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 9:22am On Sep 02, 2013
andrewza:

no it is not, you got 6m free space that alone is to litel. but there will be landing crew on the bridge, they will need a few metters of free space. the risks are just to great.

and your source does not state the jayhawk ever landed on a USCG hamilton class cutter. They have many more vesseals.

sit down in south africa and continue to post your own personal opinions of what you dont know, and is happening in america. i dont get paid for trying to educate a fool that does not travel.....not interested in time wasting grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.