Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,520 members, 7,843,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4455675 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Capnd143(m): 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2013
Msauza:

Besides how will BEE be relevant in Nigeria if the whole country is dark. I wonder how will I manage to live in that situation where I do not get to see white men, Chinese, Indian, etc. No wonder Agaugust left Nigeria to America to experience a new atmosphere.
nice bro! Bt in a technical view of this; it is a direct acceptance of inferiority complex! Com on bro, you ar beta than this na! You are basicaly saying u worship the whites since you cant live without seeing them! No harm meant bro! RIDE ON, I LIKE YOUR RIDE!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2013
Now this is what a shopping mall should look like from the outside.

This is Gateway Mall in Durban

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
snydergp: Now this is what a shopping mall should look like from the outside.

This is Gateway Mall in Durban
BEE things cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2013
Perhaps Sheyie does not understand how BEE works, let us teach him;

BEE is a policy that promotes the active participation of blacks in economy and as such it requires previously all whites owned companies to relinquish 26% of their shares to black South Africans. Nowadays in SA contracts are awarded to BEE compliant companies with adequate score points. The HDI requires that a company has to have a black or white female as a shareholder, a handicapped/disabled or any person coming from a previously disadvantaged background. Remember during Apartheid blacks were denied active participation in economy and only whites were allowed to partake in economic activities, such as owning businesses, better jobs, etc. Hence, the ANC is redressing the inequalities through the BEE policy to level matters. Black companies are preferred instead of white owned companies that do not have black ownership and even the companies Act conforms with the BEE stipulations.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2013
Capnd143: truely i had always taught that Synergyp,andrewza,MSAUZA and co were personally being biased about nigeria, bt no, i was wrong! It is the whole state of South africa that is biased, including govt,media, etc! I was doing a silent research and discovered that all .co.za domains that wrote about Nigeria were either exagerating facts of less importances,critising or giving hate speeches abt nigeria! Yet still according to wikipedia this the same country we spent $100 billion on, $63 during anti-apartheid and $27 billion during post apartheid! All because of their quest 4 power, and positions in multilateral orgs. Just take a look at this south african article http://mg.co.za/article/2012-06-07-gloves-off-to-be-champion-of-africa i have millions of otherz!
I just finished reading it.. not surprised... the psyche of an average south african... xenophobic! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2013
Msauza:

Besides how will BEE be relevant in Nigeria if the whole country is dark. I wonder how will I manage to live in that situation where I do not get to see white men, Chinese, Indian, etc. No wonder Agaugust left Nigeria to America to experience a new atmosphere.

i left nigeria same way dr.mrs okonjo-iweala left nigeria to america to become world bank vice president and she returned to nigeria to become our finance minister. there are many chinese here in america who left china, came to america, learned great things and returned to china to build a greater china that now has an economy better than america where i live.

america is now afraid of china's rising power in the world. chinese immigrants in america played a major role in high level modern technology transfer to china.

nigerians are very smart, we will tap and drink knowledge from the white man, then we export it back to nigeria. at least you can view all my posts on nairaland, to see what i have learned about military science in my office here in america, this forum thread/topic was dead on page 12 in december last year, and only 12 pages in 2 years, until i came in and now on page 78 within 3 months...and with great support and contributions from my naija brothers, thank you my fellow nigerians, una dey do welu welu, i gbadun una vibes and waves...keep s.hooting sirs !

you see what wisdom is ? msauza you can remain seated in south africa and you never improve your tiny brain as you remain locked up in johannesburg.

i humbly say this, i dont need to swear but God is my witness, in year 2000, i wrote a detailed proposal to the nigerian defence minister about the need for nigerian navy special forces. then today we have the great nigerian SBS, see their photo below....i got the idea from US NAVY SEALS here in america and i convinced nigeria to build a similiar force....and the nigerian special forces trained under our american US NAVY SEALS special forces.

i never wanted to say in public this thing i did to build nigerian navy special forces, but msauza you forced me to talk today. it was my idea and i persuaded ex-president obasanjo government through my contacts in defence ministry to buy the idea, and the navy chief of staff was happy with the proposal, he did a good job with it.

thats a photo below of nigerian navy special forces with one of our US NAVY SEALS special forces combat training officer

i am a humble nigerian and all i learn here in america is being transferred back to build nigeria my beloved country.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
Msauza: Perhaps Sheyie does not understand how BEE works, let us teach him;

BEE is a policy that promotes the active participation of blacks in economy and as such it requires previously all whites owned companies to relinquish 26% of their shares to black South Africans. Nowadays in SA contracts are awarded to BEE compliant companies with adequate score points. The HDI requires that a company has to have a black or white female as a shareholder, a handicapped/disabled or any person coming from a previously disadvantaged background. Remember during Apartheid blacks were denied active participation in economy and only whites were allowed to partake in economic activities, such as owning businesses, better jobs, etc. Hence, the ANC is redressing the inequalities through the BEE policy to level matters. Black companies are preferred instead of white owned companies that do not have black ownership and even the companies Act conforms with the BEE stipulations.
Still in the same vein.. i just gave you a summary.. what else do you want to prove? undecided
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2013
agaugust:

i left nigeria same way dr.mrs okonjo-iweala left nigeria to america to become world bank vice president and she returned to nigeria to become our finance minister. there are many chinese here in america who left china, came to america, learned great things and returned to china to build a greater china that now has an economy better than america where i live.

america is now afraid of china's rising power in the world. chinese immigrants in america played a major role in high level modern technology transfer to china.

nigerians are very smart, we will tap and drink knowledge from the white man, then we export it back to nigeria. at least you can view all my posts on nairaland, to see what i have learned about military science in my office here in america, this forum thread/topic was dead on page 12 in december last year, and only 12 pages in 2 years, until i came in and now on page 78 within 3 months...and with great support and contributions from my naija brothers, thank you my fellow nigerians, una dey do welu welu, i gbadun una vibes and waves...keep s.hooting sirs !

you see what wisdom is ? msauza you can remain seated in south africa and you never improve your tiny brain as you remail locked up in johannesburg.
i humbly say this, i dont need to swear but God is my witness, in year 2000, i wrote a detailed proposal to the nigerian defence minister about the need for nigerian navy special forces. then today we have the great nigerian SBS, see their photo below....the i got the idea from US NAVY SEALS nad i convinced nigeria to build a similiar force....and the nigerian special forces trained under the US NAVY SEALS special forces.

i never wanted to say in public this thing i did to build nigerian navy special forces, but msauza you forced me to talk today. it was my idea and i persuaded ex-president obasanjo government through my contacts in defence ministry to buy the idea, and the navy chief of staff was happy with the proposal, he did a good job with it.

thats a photo below of nigerian special forces with on of our US NAVY SEALS special forces combat training officer

i am a humble nigerian and all i learn here in america is being transfered back to build nigeria my beloved country.
100 likes

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2013
sheyie2007:
100 likes

thanks brother
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2013
agaugust:

thanks brother
People like mzauza and synderp just sit at home and eat pap..block heads..same goes for all their black counterparts
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2013
Capnd143: nice bro! Bt in a technical view of this; it is a direct acceptance of inferiority complex! Com on bro, you ar beta than this na! You are basicaly saying u worship the whites since you cant live without seeing them! No harm meant bro! RIDE ON, I LIKE YOUR RIDE!

Nah!! Is just that I have many white friends majority of whom were classmates when I was a little boy. Besides that is the environment where I grew up am just used to see black, white, green, orange, etc, a rainbow before me. Now imagine if I wake up in Nigeria and do not get to see what I used to see back home. I will kill myself I tell you. Lol!! I laughed to death the other day when my friend related this story to me of how he missed the rainbow nation during his long visit to Nigeria. I guess this is one reason why South Africans do not want to leave SA at all.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2013
Msauza:

Nah!! Is just that I have many white friends majority of whom were classmates when I was a little boy. Besides that is the environment where I grew up am just used to see black, white, green, orange, etc, a rainbow before me. Now imagine if I wake up in Nigeria and do not get to see what I used to see back home. I will kill myself I tell you. Lol!! I laughed to death the other day when my friend related this story to me of how he missed the rainbow nation during his long visit to Nigeria. I guess this is one reason why South Africans do not want to leave SA at all.
Everybody misses home when they're away.. so whats your point?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
sheyie2007:
People like mzauza and synderp just sit at home and eat pap..block heads..same goes for all their black counterparts

Pap and boerewors ( SA sausage) and salads on the side.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 06, 2013
Msauza:

Pap and boerewors ( SA sausage) and salads on the side.
cry reading that combination alone just gave me ulcer let alone eating it
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
sheyie2007: Everybody misses home when they're away.. so whats your point?

Your countrymen do not seem to miss Nigeria once they come to SA. There is one living in my neighbourhood called Dominic, he is a teacher in one of the high schools in Soweto and since he came here in 1998 ever since then he never visited Nigeria. Besides he is a very nice guy, one of the few I quess and it looks to me that he settled, because he bought himself a property (house) and even acquired SA citizenship.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2013
Lol amazing thread.
SA can't and will never be able to beat Naija in any war fronts.
SA seems to have better equipment but Naija has more experience and is def more though undecided also numbers play a lot in a front despite what you guys are saying a small army will have too much difficulty to defeat a big one. Also NAIJA has a lot of money to buy New equipment or update his equipement when they need so.
To conclude I think Naija has better and more powerful allies. This is if we remove any Western influence.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Lol amazing thread.
SA can't and will never be able to beat Naija in any war fronts.
SA seems to have better equipment but Naija has more experience and is def more though undecided also numbers play a lot in a front despite what you guys are saying a small army will have too much difficulty to defeat a big one. Also NAIJA has a lot of money to buy New equipment or update his equipement when they need so.
To conclude I think Naija has better and more powerful allies. This is if we remove any Western influence.

What have you been drinking? Palm wine!!

This palm wino is causing troublooooo!!!!

Infact it must be classified as one of the weapons of mass destruction to brain cells
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2013
Msauza:

What have you been drinking? Palm wine!!

This palm wino is causing troublooooo!!!!

Infact it must be classified as one of the weapons of mass destruction to brain cells
SA are known to be binge drinker, so talk for yourself and your people.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
My friend who has been to Naija is here at this very moment and am very lucky that he visited me. Shud u want 2 knw something, he is available. He is the one who wrote the above post.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
Msauza:

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2796/4273457126_2b550ed2e2_z.jpg

http://www.edindaba.com/gallery/boerewors2.JPG

http://roadsafety.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/braai-dag.jpg

Msuaza, do you eat that? No please don't, don't eat it . I'm going to puke.

The 3rd photo looks good though.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2013
AfroArab:

yes is true the nigeria army will defeat the south africa army. we respect the south africa army but we fear the nigeria army is true they win all war of their history just like the israeli. and the nigeria now really buy new modern weapons from all over the world is the best black army okay
when do we Bleep u? undecided
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:03pm On Mar 06, 2013
Henry120:

Msuaza, do you eat that? No please don't, don't eat it . I'm going to puke.

The 3rd photo looks good though.

This is called boerewors made from minced beef and sprinkled with some herbs and is very delicious, those on the side are fruit and veg salad.

http://www.biltongbox.com/shop/images/uploads/Borewors1.jpg

http://blog.topplaces.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/braai_sauce.jpg
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2013
Msauza:

This is called boerewors made from minced beef and sprinkled with some herbs and is very delicious, those on the side are fruit and veg salad.

I ate pap during my visit in 2011..but my stomach couldn't hold it.. church!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 06, 2013
Msauza:

Guy stop posting those photos, that thing looks like a giant DIC*K, tell me you don't eat that
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2013
sheyie2007:
I ate pap during my visit in 2011..but my stomach couldn't hold it.. church!

Pap is a staple food of South Africa and is made from maze, we often change it with pasta, macaroni, spaghetti and noodles and mince. Rice is well our staple food.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2013
Henry120:

Guy stop posting those photos, that thing looks like a giant DIC*K, tell me you don't eat that

Nah man this is just a mere sausage just like Russian and Viennas. This one is more savoury than other sausages because is made from pure beef and not soyas.

This is how is made;

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_lvFM5Ki9GdE/TbWfpNmxOXI/AAAAAAAAAek/px08ooikpvo/Making%20boerewors_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
Msauza:

Pap is a staple food of South Africa and is made from maze, we often change it with pasta, macaroni, spaghetti and noodles and mince. Rice is well our staple food.

no wonder you all look ugly like jacob zuma ! lol
grin grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
^ ouch grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2013
agaugust:

no wonder you all look ugly like jacob zuma ! lol
grin grin grin

Lol!!! Does it mean that there are no ugly people in Nigeria? By the way why are you looking at Zuma with that eye, are you gay?

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.