Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4458560 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2013
[quote author=Henry120]

My friend, shut the Fvck up. You keep making silly statements at every point.

The guy in the first photo can easily pass of for mr SA in a beauty contest[/quote

That guy is far from being handsome
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2013
[quote author=Msauza][/quote]

Did I say he was handsome, did I write anything like that? It seems south africans truly have comprehension problems. I said " he can easily pass of for mr SA in a beauty contest", end of quote. Funny people.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2013
agaugust:

msauza your comment above shows how F00LISH the average south african man's brain can be.

america CANNOT suffer one single casualty from south africa, we just sit down in washington and launch 100 nuclear long range ballistic missile to 100 cities in south africa and roast it like chicken barbecue, then there will be no more country named south africa on the map of the world, we wipe it out completely in 5 minutes of nuclear warhead ICBM missile detonation.

see two nuclear weapons photos below and kiss your wife goodbye for the last time, america has dug a big grave to bury south africa.

the mentally d.iminished south africans are now saying they will defeat not only nigeria, but also that south african military will defeat american military. i am just getting to know that we have mentally d.eformed south africans on this forum. what a shame to their nation !

This shows your ignorant lack of knowledge on the rules of engagement that was signed at the Geneva convention more then 30 years ago which states that no country should ever launch a nuclear device unless the aggressor has done so( in plain simple English).

Now is this truly coming from a [b]So called Military man who was partially responsible for the CREATION of the NAN SF when he wrote a letter to the NA.

Did you know we have anti-ballistic missiles to intercept them in our weapons arsenal. Did also know that such an act would lead to WWIII

Did you know SA still retains the knowledge and the capability to build nuclear bombs if and when the need acquires SA to have such a deterrent.

Did you know SA has the african only military tracking system at HARTEBEEST that has the capability to track and trace launches of satellites ICBMS, even NASA uses it from time to time.

You come with school boy stories heregrin.

ME AND MY FELLOW COMPATRIOTS ARE STILL WAITING FOR THE SO CALLED WAR SIMULATION WHICH WILL SHOW HOW NIGERIA WOULD DEFEAT SA ON OUR OWN SOIL IN A WAR SITUATIONtongue

DELUSIONS OF GRANDEURtonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
snydergp your comment above shows that the average south african man is a born liar who has no courage to accept defeat when he is defeated in a very clear, logical, intelligent arguement.

when america is under threat, it will break any international law to save the country, just like israel will do.

america broke international law, entered pakistan with soldiers and k.lled o.sama .bin la.den without permission from pakistan, we just violated pakistani sea-air-land territory and broke international geneva law to protect american interests. survival first, law is only second.

please i will not waste my precious time talking to F00LS from south africa like msauza and snydergp
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2013
Henry120:

Did I say he was handsome, did I write anything like that? It seems south africans truly have comprehension problems. I said " he can easily pass of for mr SA in a beauty contest", end of quote. Funny people.

henry you missed one nigeria soldier for beauty contest in south africa. lol grin see her photo....

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 07, 2013
Henry120: TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2012

SANDF on the verge of collapse – So what’s new?

With dwindling budgets, an exodus of highly-skilled technical staff and reduced spending on training and equipment, the SA National Defence Force (SANDF) can barely meet its constitutional obligations, according to military experts. Military analyst Helmoed Heitman said that, if drastic action is not taken soon, in the next three years it will be beyond recovery. Retired admiral Chris Bennett said massive "poaching" of technical staff had led to numerous crises and that "our military, especially on the technical side, is being bled dry by both public and private industries, as well as by foreign militaries.” -- Read more at Times Live

This news comes as no surprise!

All South African forces, military and police, which are supposed to protect and defend the citizens of the country, started deteriorating

http://tia-mysoa..com/2012/09/sandf-on-verge-of-collapse-so-whats-new.html?m=1

South Africa’s Army has problems
18 May, 2012 - 11:53 - NonProfitBlogs
StrategyPage has an article discussing the reasons that South Africa's once formidable army has gone weak.

After the
1994 elections, the first to feature participation by all South Africans
(not just the whites), the military quickly turned into another form of
patronage. The word came down that the military was there to provide
jobs for political loyalists of the party in power. These men could be
dismissed only if they committed a serious crime ( murder,
kidnapping) and were otherwise untouchable and increasingly
undisciplined. Eventually most of the troops are too old, too sick or
too undisciplined to be effective soldiers. The government gets away
with this because South African has no neighbors that pose a military
threat.

That same site said that SAN's SAS submarine which hit the ocean bottom were damaged beyond repair, and just a week later it was proven wronge when the Sub took part in a Multi nation military exercise with Germany please.
http://www.saairforce.co.za/news-and-events/1083/sa-triumphs-during-joint-sagerman-naval-exercises.

So tell me who's talking sh*t who should we believe a report which the Germans were involved or a sensation seeking woman.

We know there's a lack of funding in the SANDF currently of atleast $2bn which it is underfunded.

We have a smaller force then nigeria and our budget is bigger by $1bn and we still struggle, how in heavens name can Nigeria still have the capacity with less money and equipment defeat SA 1+1=7 Maybe.

There's been a $1bn expansion in to this year compared to last years budget allocation for the military precisely to gradually deal with funding shortfalls for 2013.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2013
agaugust: snydergp your comment above shows that the average south african man is a born liar who has no courage to accept defeat when he is defeated in a very clear, logical, intelligent arguement.

when america is under threat, it will break any international law to save the country, just like israel will do.

america broke international law, entered pakistan with soldiers and k.lled o.sama .bin la.den without permission from pakistan, we just violated pakistani sea-air-land territory and broke international geneva law to protect american interests. survival first, law is only second.

please i will not waste my precious time talking to F00LS from south africa like msauza and snydergp

So you think only they can break international law.

Since when has this thread become SA vs US. You lost the arguments long time ago then u try and shift goal posts like you own the pitch please boy, this sh*t america this and that why don't you and your Yanks go pick a Fight with Russia and China without the usual allies help.

It can take only one rouge scientist somewhere in the Congo jungle to wipe out every life on this planet. No country holds the monopoly of being indestructible.

Your just a foolish boy trying to act clever, with your st*pid posts.

Make good on your promise about the war simulations, or are you truly chicken sh*t as I always knew you were
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2013
America issue came up because you south africans were F00LISH enough to say your pangolo puff puff south african navy partially stealth painted frigates can sink a US NAVY STEALTH FRIGATE THE WORLDS MOST SOPHISTICATED AND DEADLY WARSHIP, and i was angry with that insult !

south african soldiers want to go to early g.rave before their old age.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2013
agaugust: America issue came up because you south africans were F00LISH enough to say your pangolo puff puff south african navy partially stealth painted frigates can sink a US NAVY STEALTH FRIGATE THE WORLDS MOST SOPHISTICATED AND DEADLY WARSHIP, and i was angry with that insult !

south african soldiers want to go to early g.rave before their old age.
Lol
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2013
this msauza has a heavy nigerian influence in him and i do not expect him to agree, at least not on this site. I have come across where he uses Naija words. Including the 'troubleoooooo'
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Capnd143(m): 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2013
snydergp:

That same site said that SAN's SAS submarine which hit the ocean bottom were damaged beyond repair, and just a week later it was proven wronge when the Sub took part in a Multi nation military exercise with Germany please.
http://www.saairforce.co.za/news-and-events/1083/sa-triumphs-during-joint-sagerman-naval-exercises.

So tell me who's talking sh*t who should we believe a report which the Germans were involved or a sensation seeking woman.

We know there's a lack of funding in the SANDF currently of atleast $2bn which it is underfunded.

We have a smaller force then nigeria and our budget is bigger by $1bn and we still struggle, how in heavens name can Nigeria still have the capacity with less money and equipment defeat SA 1+1=7 Maybe.

There's been a $1bn expansion in to this year compared to last years budget allocation for the military precisely to gradually deal with funding shortfalls for 2013.
the delisional granduer that SA IS THE BEST HAS JUST GOT A NASTY SLAP; Reports 4rm NN amoury department shows that nigeria just got delivery of
[b]215 units of 10m,12m,16m,17m and 20m gunboats from singapore few months ago, an i am sure no military journal has that in record! The have ordered for more;
1. 21 units of 17m interceptors
2. 3 Ocea 24m CPC From france
3. 2 shaldag mk.ii FPC'S FROm isreal
4. Plus recently another 3 25m shaldag mk.ii from isreal
5. 1 32m OCEA CPC from France
6.2 38m mk.11 seaegles from Singapore

{above acquisiton is 4rm our safe zones: france,singapore,isreal}
---------------------------------------------
Additionally, we are getting the delivery of much anticipated 6(six) 95m tigr missile OPV's light frigate from china before 2015(jointly constructed by nigerian-chinese engineers)! And not yet through our National Assembly just approved a defense plan which involveds the acquisition of 49 warships and 42 ultra-modern helicopters for the Navy!

Please you can google all these point and prove me wrong if you think by any chance am lying! You can also try accessing " the factfile for the Undocumented Naval armament 2013" online! Dnt eat poo military journals give you abt our navy, or u might just be suprise when in combat! Remember our armed forces slogan " DEFEAT THE ENEMY WITH THE ELEMENT OF SUPRISE".[/b]

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
Capnd143: the delisional granduer that SA IS THE BEST HAS JUST GOT A NASTY SLAP; Reports 4rm NN amoury department shows that nigeria just got delivery of
215 units of 10m,12m,16m,17m and 20m gunboats from singapore few months ago, an i am sure no miliary journal has that in record! The have ordered for more;

Additionally, we are getting the delivery of much anticipated 6(six) 95m tigr missile OPV's light frigate from china before 2015(jointly constructed by nigerian-chinese engineers)! And not yet through our National Assembly just approved a defense plan which involveds the acquisition of 49 warships and 42 ultra-modern helicopters for the Navy!

Please you can google all these point and prove me wrong if you think by any chance am lying! You can also try accessing " the factfile for the Undocumented Naval armament 2013" online! Dnt eat poo military journals give you abt our navy, or u might just be suprise when in combat! Remember our armed forces slogan " DEFEAT THE ENEMY WITH THE ELEMENT OF SUPRISE".
Awesome!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
souldust: this msauza has a heavy nigerian influence in him and i do not expect him to agree, at least not on this site. I have come across where he uses Naija words. Including the 'troubleoooooo'
His father is a Nigerian.... i got this from one of his posts

I'm a 28 year old male and a South African/Nigerian born of a South African mother and Nigerian father. We are currently based in Sundown, Johannesburg SA, and I seldom visit Enugu in Nigeria and would like to hook up with a gorgeous 9ja chick from Lagos or Enugu. You must be a female of between 20-25 and be willing to be committed to relationship. Distance relationship is strenuous, there will be times, however, when you will have to visit South Africa. However, if u r interested drop me your numbers in my mail and I will get in touch with you in a short while.

Although, the dude reps SA to the fullest cool cool cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2013
sheyie2007:
His father is a Nigerian.... i got this from one of his posts

I'm a 28 year old male and a South African/Nigerian born of a South African mother and Nigerian father. We are currently based in Sundown, Johannesburg SA, and I seldom visit Enugu in Nigeria and would like to hook up with a gorgeous 9ja chick from Lagos or Enugu. You must be a female of between 20-25 and be willing to be committed to relationship. Distance relationship is strenuous, there will be times, however, when you will have to visit South Africa. However, if u r interested drop me your numbers in my mail and I will get in touch with you in a short while.

Although, the dude reps SA to the fullest cool cool cool

Guys, that dude is not a nigerian. His father is a nigerian( according to him). All I know is that he's a crack head paedophile and a serial R*pist from south africa. Just like his fellow south african @syndergp
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
snydergp:

Syndergp, are you saying that SANDF budget is 2billion usd?? Expansiate.

If your defence budget is 2bn usd and 1 bn usd more than nigeria's, it means that nigeria's defence budget is $1bn? Am I quoting you right?
You see how you are ranting like a dog@syndergp. I've got nothing to say to you at the moment. I did not write that report.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
Henry120:

Guys, that dude is not a nigerian. His father is a nigerian( according to him). All I know is that he's a crack head paedophile and a serial R*pist from south africa. Just like his fellow south african @syndergp
Lol
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2013
Henry120:

I'm starting to doubt it myself
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2013
@capnd143, that the navy 10 year plan, with the acquisition of 6 light frigates from china and india, the plan has already been set in motion.

49 warships
42 helicopters
3 submarines
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Capnd143(m): 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2013
sheyie2007:
Awesome!
abeg help me tell synergyp,msauza,andrewza and co to come and prove that those acquisition above are faked! Tell to to come out, just because the got 3 submarines? National assembly also accepted bill to purchase 3 state of the art, heavily armed submarines 4rm any of these countrier: china,france,isreal bt less likely us.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Capnd143(m): 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2013
Henry120: @capnd143, that the navy 10 year plan, with the acquisition of 6 light frigates from china and india, the plan has already been set in motion.

49 warships
42 helicopters
3 submarines
yes you are right! I missed the 3 submarines and the 2 units of M372 NNS BARAMA Being built in italy as at now
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
Capnd143: the delisional granduer that SA IS THE BEST HAS JUST GOT A NASTY SLAP;

Reports 4rm NN amoury department shows that Nigeria Navy just got delivery of

[b]215 units of naval gunboats 10m,12m,16m,17m and 20m vessels from singapore few months ago, an i am sure no military journal has that in record! The have ordered for even more ships and vessels;

2. 3 units Ocea 24m CPC From france
3. 2 units shaldag mk.ii FPC'S FROm isreal
5. 1 unit 32m OCEA CPC from France
6. 2 units 38m mk.11 seaegles from Singapore

Additionally, we are getting the delivery of much anticipated 6(six) 95m tigr missile OPV's light frigate from china before 2015(jointly constructed by nigerian-chinese engineers)!

not yet through our National Assembly just approved a defense plan which involveds the acquisition of 49 warships and 42 ultra-modern helicopters for the Navy!

Please you can google all these point and prove me wrong if you think by any chance am lying!

You can also try accessing " the factfile for the Undocumented Naval armament 2013" online! Dnt eat poo military journals give you abt our navy, or u might just be suprise when in combat!

Remember our armed forces slogan " DEFEAT THE ENEMY WITH THE ELEMENT OF SUPRISE".[/b]

very correct capnd143, i was just about to post same information above with photos and weblinks but you jump ahead of me by some hours. okay sir, i bow.
so let me just reduce my own post to avoid repeating the same info for these south african's wea.k brains, they cannot understand any post that is long and complex because they are inferior specie of human being, not a match for an average nigerian man like us.

the india nigeria air defence project too has been posted by henry, it has started actually. india is joining nigeria to build the intergrated air defence for naigerian military to be interlocked with the israeli coastal air defence built for nigerian already. i will post the israeli weblink info

the problem now is that the south africans have boasted they will defeat america and israel, but they forgot that on page 70 t0 77 of this forum they all admitted that Egygt will defeat South africa, does it not sound like they have mental in.sanity in their coconut b.rains ?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
Capnd143: the delisional granduer that SA IS THE BEST HAS JUST GOT A NASTY SLAP; Reports 4rm NN amoury department shows that nigeria just got delivery of
[b]215 units of 10m,12m,16m,17m and 20m gunboats from singapore few months ago, an i am sure no military journal has that in record! The have ordered for more;

Please you can google all these point and prove me wrong if you think by any chance am lying! You can also try accessing " the factfile for the Undocumented Naval armament 2013" online! Dnt eat poo military journals give you abt our navy, or u might just be suprise when in combat! Remember our armed forces slogan " DEFEAT THE ENEMY WITH THE ELEMENT OF SUPRISE".[/b]

Verifiable source please
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2013
agaugust: snydergp your comment above shows that the average south african man is a born liar who has no courage to accept defeat when he is defeated in a very clear, logical, intelligent arguement.

My little boy will not even think for a wink to conclude that you are a fool, a disgrace to Nigeria at large. Where did you see that, where ballistics would just be catapulted from the distance as easy as that. My friend is easy say than done, I told you America will sweat down to their buttocks if they were to defeat us. Our force is not a walk over material, if you want to defeat us you must have worked your arithmetic well, irrespective of how big you are we will retaliate and fight back to the last drop of our blood. We have such a big reserve force and the numbers that you have are only there to fool the enemy. Our air defence system is not a pool where you will just come and sink all eight balls with just a single round. Our skies are not a football ground where you can just come and outshine us all to score an easy hospital goal. Our heavens that pass right above our territory are strongly protected such that when anything comes trouble will be cleared before it cause any trouble. Real Americans will not think like you foolishly did, its only Nigerians wannabe Americans will come with such outdated and unscientific theory.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2013
Henry120:

Thanx darling u so sweety, is it true what I've been reading on other threads that you are a dedicated undercover b*tthole lover of notetongue
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
Henry120:

Syndergp, are you saying that SANDF budget is 2billion usd?? Expansiate.

If your defence budget is 2bn usd and 1 bn usd more than nigeria's, it means that nigeria's defence budget is $1bn? Am I quoting you right?
You see how you are ranting like a dog@syndergp. I've got nothing to say to you at the moment. I did not write that report.

I'm saying that there's a $2bn under funding of the SANDF in order to be a more effective force, last year it was R34bn and the 2013 to March 2014 increased to R44bn with another R2bn
Set aside for emergency deployments for future AU missions. The R10bn increase is equal to a ±$1,02bn.

The problem is that social spending takes preference over the military and the opposition parties in SA especially the DA don't want a bigger SANDF force but a smaller one who should decrease its UN/AU peacekeeping mandates and focus on other more pressing expenditures.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2013
Capnd143: abeg help me tell synergyp,msauza,andrewza and co to come and prove that those acquisition above are faked! Tell to to come out, just because the got 3 submarines? National assembly also accepted bill to purchase 3 state of the art, heavily armed submarines 4rm any of these countrier: china,france,isreal bt less likely us.

Isreal doesn't manufacture submarines there's only five major submarine producers in the world Germany, US, Russia, China and France to a lesser extend. Russia and Germany are the two leaders in that field, and Russia has the Largest submarine fleet in the world including more nuclear capable subs then the US and China currently.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2013
agaugust:

very correct capnd143, i was just about to post same information above with photos and weblinks but you jump ahead of me by some hours. okay sir, i bow.
so let me just reduce my own post to avoid repeating the same info for these south african's wea.k brains, they cannot understand any post that is long and complex because they are inferior specie of human being, not a match for an average nigerian man like us.

the india nigeria air defence project too has been posted by henry, it has started actually. india is joining nigeria to build the intergrated air defence for naigerian military to be interlocked with the israeli coastal air defence built for nigerian already. i will post the israeli weblink info

the problem now is that the south africans have boasted they will defeat america and israel, but they forgot that on page 70 t0 77 of this forum they all admitted that Egygt will defeat South africa, does it not sound like they have mental in.sanity in their coconut b.rains ?

What is it that you are drinking and we don't. Please just say the name I wanna try it too. We all know that Nigeria has a rich economy but the government is poor. THE GOVERMENT OF NIGERIA IS POOR and in fact private citizens have way far more deeper pockets than the government. It is not a secret that the government of Nigeria does not have that financial muscle. If it cannot build just a simple tarred road how will it do all that. We are not fools and we haven't attended schools under trees like most of you did. Don't think that we fancy your dirty overpopulated Nigeria, we know well that Nigeria is poor even though it performs well economically. The money in Nigeria is only meant to line pockets of some few citizens and at the end of the day government gets nothing. Many citizens and business people evade tax like nobody's business, stealing the most needed revenue to feed the poor.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2013
.................................E T H I O P I A............. versus ...........S O U T H - A F R I C A

even ordinary Ethiopian military will stand against South African military and will not be defeated, they will end the fight like iran-iraq war.
ethiopia has no ocean waters so the south african navy becomes useless in the battle because ethiopia is out of range of any south african navy warship if they manage to enter persian gulf, and they cannot shoot over the territory of etritrea, djibouti and somalia, all still too far away from ethiopian lands.

Ethiopian air force pilots are the best in africa and most experienced in modern jet vs jet air combat in this current generation, in year 2000 they used SU-27 jets against MIG 29 jets in real war against eritrea.

it is the most modern war ever in africa today with the best worlds weapons heavily used in that war from year 1998 to 2000

all the nice photo south african weapons and videos posted on this forum have not been used to K.ill any human being and most of the over-rated south african soldiers have not K.illed any enemy soldiers since they joined the army. Ethiopian armed forces will d.amage South african military until their boasting will stop for ever. the war will likely end in a draw, no winner.

the south african airforce 26 Grippens jets will face a powerful ethiopian air force of 8 SU-25 and 18 SU-27 jets with the more experienced ethiopian pilots.

ethiopian military is regularly tested in many wars and proved to be a bloody battlefield K.iiler force anytime anyday, the world respects them.

ethiopian army is the most experienced in africa at country vs country wars and no nation has ever defeated them form africa to arabia.

ethiopian army has 500 anti-aircraft missile launchers hand-held by infantry against enemy aircraft

ethiopia also have over 3,000 anti-tank missiles launched from their T-72 or T-62 tanks and some by infantry hand held against enemy armoured vehicles and tanks

both countries have about the same number of tanks. south africa has about 3 times more APC's. ethiopia has more helicopter gunships 18 against south african 11.

ethiopian army 1,200 heavy artillery guns
south african army 120 heavy artillery guns

ethiopian army 135,000 soldiers very experienced in recent modern combat against several other countries
south african army 30,000 soldiers with zero combat experience in recent times against any other country

all data is from same source : free internet wikipedia of both nations army and air force

ethiopia is a more powerful military than south africa especially going by the history of both nations in real war. south african military is just an over-rated force, egypt and algeria will defeat south africa. ethiopia and nigeria are equal in military power to south africa. simple truth.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
Henry120: @capnd143, that the navy 10 year plan, with the acquisition of 6 light frigates from china and india, the plan has already been set in motion.

49 warships
42 helicopters
3 submarines

You wish with what money are you going to buy all that. We all know that the government of NGR is poor beyond recognition. The government that cannot even build better roads and infrastructure, where will they get money? It is no secret that private citizens of Nigeria pocket way far bigger chunks of Naira than the government. The government remains poor, while many business people evade tax and there is no system in place to track those who offended and prosecute them.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
agaugust: .................................E T H I O P I A............. versus ...........S O U T H - A F R I C A

even ordinary Ethiopian military will stand against South African military and will not be defeated, they will end the fight like iran-iraq war.
ethiopia has no ocean waters so the south african navy becomes useless in the battle.

Ethiopian air force pilots are the best in africa and most experienced in modern jet vs jet air combat in this current generation, in year 2000 they used SU-27 jets against MIG 29 jets in real war against eritrea.

it is the most modern war in africa today with the best worlds weapons heavily used.

all the nice photo south african weapons and videos on posted this forum have not been used to K.ill any human being and most of the over-rated south african soldiers have not K.illed any enemy soldiers since they joined the army. Ethiopian armed forces will d.amage South african military until their boasting will stop for ever. the war will likely end in a draw, no winner.

the south african airforce 26 Grippens jets will face a powerful ethiopian air force of 8 SU-25 and 18 SU-27 jets with the more experienced ethiopian pilots.

ethiopian army has 500 anti-aircraft missile launchers hand-held by infantry against enemy aircraft

ethiopia also have over 3,000 anti-tank missiles launched from their T-72 or T-62 tanks and some by infantry hand held against enemy armoured vehicles and tanks

both countries have about the same number of tanks. south africa has about 3 times more APC's. ethiopia has more helicopter gunships 18 against south african 11.

ethiopian army 135,000 soldiers very experienced in recent modern combat against several other countries
south african army 30,000 soldiers with zero combat experience in recent times against any other country

all data is from same source : free internet wikipedia of both nations army and air force

ethiopia is a more powerful military than south africa especially going by the history of both nations in real war. south african military is just an over-rated force, egypt and algeria will defeat south africa. ethiopia and nigeria are equal in military power to south africa. simple truth.

I will respond to the full post in due time.

But do u think just because a country has no navy or coastline to defend, the opposing forces navy will be rendered useless.This is why I call u a scamster no brain carrying wanna be expert of b*llshit.

Did u know most of the worlds military attacks are first done by sea on land locked targets. How did the US attack Iraq was it not by cruise missiles of the coast of kuwait so that they minimize the risk of SAM's before there aircraft were deployed.

Did Isreal not launch air bombardments on Palestine from the coast also. Your navy is there for supply, logistical, anti air-defense purposes also not just to fight against other threats at sea.

You are a foolish boy.

Nigeria has never faced any full conventional war in its 60 year history and don't tell me about that biafra sh*t or the Liberian ish because ur forces were up against child soldiers and AK-47 weilding rebbels with a few RPG's on the side.

Now compare yourself in a war situation against Rwanda who's forces I consider to be better trained and disciplined than the entire Nigerian forces
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2013
agaugust: .................................E T H I O P I A............. versus ...........S O U T H - A F R I C A

ethiopia has no ocean waters so the south african navy becomes useless in the battle because ethiopia is out of range of any south african navy warship if they manage to enter persian gulf, and they cannot shoot over the territory of etritrea, djibouti and somalia, all still too far away from ethiopian lands.

it is the most modern war ever in africa today with the best worlds weapons heavily used in that war from year 1998 to 2000

all the nice photo south african weapons and videos posted on this forum have not been used to K.ill any human being and most of the over-rated south african soldiers have not K.illed any enemy soldiers since they joined the army. Ethiopian armed forces will d.amage South african military until their boasting will stop for ever. the war will likely end in a draw, no winner.

ethiopian military is regularly tested in many wars and proved to be a bloody battlefield K.iiler force anytime anyday, the world respects them.

ethiopian army is the most experienced in africa at country vs country wars and no nation has ever defeated them form africa to arabia.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
I'm really getting tired of stup*d posts with baseless arguments from amateurs who has never even been on the frontline of any war of civil war situation in there lives and yet they talk sh*tangry

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.