Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4458641 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2013
agaugust:

no wonder you all look ugly like jacob zuma ! lol
grin grin grin
Are those dead squirrels? That pics is scary
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 06, 2013
Msauza:

Nah man this is just a mere sausage just like Russian and Viennas. This one is more savoury than other sausages because is made from pure beef and not soyas.

This is how is made;

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_lvFM5Ki9GdE/TbWfpNmxOXI/AAAAAAAAAek/px08ooikpvo/Making%20boerewors_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800

Okay.

However, I'd like to ask, the pap and sausage doesn't look like a lot to fill the tummy of a full grown man. Does it fill you up? if I eat that, I would still feel very empty.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
Msauza: This is our dry meat (Biltong) in the local language

http://www.cambrianmeats.co.nz/uploads/6/9/3/5/6935667/4137522_orig.jpg

http://www.biltongmakers.com/biltong-11.jpg

http://www.markblumberg.com/images/southafrica/gardenroute/biltongonrack.jpg

We also have barbecued beef, we make here in nigeria, It's not like a staple food though, more like an appetiser, while you wait for the main dish.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2013
Henry120:

Okay.

However, I'd like to ask, the pap and sausage doesn't look like a lot to fill the tummy of a full grown man. Does it fill you up? if I eat that, I would still feel very empty.

Nope normally we do not eat that much because there is a lot to eat, we often eat fruits and yogurt, drink juice there n there before we have our meal or when the food is still cooking and thereafter we had our meal we then eat our desert.

I have just ate this one now, lol!!!

https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profile_images/909985387/braai_image_1__1_.jpg
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2013
This are the kind of desserts we eat after our main meal.

http://i-cdn.apartmenttherapy.com/uimages/kitchen/2008_5_27-Desserts.jpg
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2013
Msauza:

Nope normally we do not eat that much because there is a lot to eat, we often eat fruits and yogurt, drink juice there n there before we have our meal or when the food is still cooking and thereafter we had our meal we then eat our desert.

Hahaha, okay that's enough. The thing looks like a giant snake man, not appetising to me. No way man.

Good for you though.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2013
Msauza:

Now, this one is making me crave for ice-cream.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2013
agaugust:

south africans can you please stop stealing other nations copyrights and patents of products ? all because you want to over-rate your country and try to look stronger than you really are.

cheetah jet is NOT south african product, it is 100% French made Mirage III Jets Fighters
fully built and sold to south africa by Dassault company of France, only addition was you upgraded and changed the name. Fraudulent claims.

Impala jet is NOT south african product, it is 100% Italian made Macchi MB-326 Jets fully built and sold to south africa by Aermacchi company of Italy, you simply upgraded it and changes the name. Another fraudulent claim.

The Oryx helicopter is NOT south african product, it is 100% French made Aérospatiale Puma Helicopter which was sold to you by Aérospatiale company of france , you only converted it by modifying and changing the name. Fraud again.

south africa does not produce any aircraft jet fighter aircraft, so stop telling us lies here, nigeria does not make jet engines and south africa too does not produce it.

sheyie2007, this south african boys wanna s.cam you 4.19

i googled all your claims andrewza, they are false, you should not have posted lies like that to damage your credibility, you know i work in an american defence company and i will research all your claims if i have the time to do it.

better luck next time my brother andrewza.

The cheata are very heavly modified mirrage fighters. Ant no point did I say they where not. They had nothing in comprision with the older mirrage. If not why did a certain south amrican country(name escapes me) buy cheate Cs to replace there old mirrage

The impale where licsent copies. Aka we payed them for the right to build them. Same has the hawke's that replaced them.

The oryxe are again a heavly moddified version and far out perorm even the supper puma

At no point did I say we invented a jet air craft only that we built them. Big diffrence. So I was not incorrect. All the aircraft mentioned where far superio to the aircraft they where based on.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2013
agaugust:

andrewza, i dont want to insult you because like you said, you are trying to be nice by not insulting nigeria like snydergp and msauza does. well i dont need you to be nice, i need you to be honest and serious. see what you posted above, it sounds c.razy to me, i am a nigerian and also an american citizen, i also work in an american private owned military consultancy firm, and you post that kind of comment for nigerians to read ?

south african military is an over-rated local champion of the zulu bush region of southern africa where you are number one in your local region
ethiopia is number one military in east africa. nigeria is number one military in west africa. egypt is number one military in the whole of africa from cape town to cairo.

never again do i want to hear you south africans compare your pop corn and bubble gum military to my own american military forces, the USA navy will sink all your valour ships with your second class stealth paint and design in 5 minutes of battle. we americans are 100 years ahead of south africa in weapons.

look at the type of stealth ships we americans have in the USA navy before you over-rate south african local champion navy and you waste the whole of your military under the fire-power of the great america...photos for you...US NAVY warships far ahead of south african navy dreams and dry bank account...

Non of those are at the same level of the valour class. First they all proto types. Second non of them are frigats or even a true war ship, third the valour class have far more abliets, fourth the valour is not based on stealth, the stealth is just one of it main selling points.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2013
agaugust: US NAVY STEALTH WARSHIPS below, not the rubbish type of south african valour frigate they are baosting about like a local african regional champion to fight zimbabwe and other weak nations. this photo is our new american warship, its not a house, just in case you have never seen anything like that before in your south african life.

american navy will roast the whole south african navy in 5 minutes like chicken barbecue

Unarmend proto type.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
agaugust: AMERICAN NAVY WILL WIPE OUT SOUTH AFRICAN NAVY IN 5 MINUTES, when you see our own american stealth warships you will put your own south african stealth warships inside the dustbin garbage thrash dump. you this over-rated south african military that believes they can defeat every other country because they produce some backwark cheap weapons. come to america, let me show you what is called a modern weapon, you local champions of zulu bush region.

Unarmend proto type
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2013
Henry120:

Hahaha, okay that's enough. The thing looks like a giant snake man, not appetising to me. No way man.

Good for you though.

Are you scared of the beef? Boerewors is now very popular in Europe, many Europeans (tourists) saw it here long time ago and thus taken the recipe with them to Europe. I was very surprised when I could see it on the menu of one of restaurants in London.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2013
agaugust:

i had to post those US NAVY WARSHIPS because andrewza over-rated south africa beyond my imagination by saying your pangolo puff puff valour stealth warships is better than our american stealth warship, so i helped you to see the coming o.bituary of south african navy heading to the g.raveyard in a nice coffin/casket . lol grin

What stealth warship dose amrica have in the valour class. And by the way the valour class are one of the most advance frigates currently in the world. And though not has stealth has those proto types they actualy war ships not sicentifc test beds.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2013
agaugust:

snydergp i dont have time for your s.tupid comments, stop challenging american military like a big F00L you this careless south africans

even ordinary east african nation of Ethiopia you south african military cannot defeat in war.

you want to see US NAVY STEALTH FRIGATE, here is the photo and you can google it...and stop wasting my time, people are reading your posts and laughing at the s.tupid claims and lies you south african write here.

please stop challenging me about american weapons, that is the work we deal with in my office here in the USA, y.ou this zulu bush meat, out-dated in johannesburg

The lCS are not frigats and are more over sized over pricesd Gun boats. And no point has USN called them frigats because they not. It a LCS and in a straight on fight will losse to any stealth frigat or even corvet such has the great visby.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2013
Capnd143: @nigeria= sa in 1960 really? Even if the above illogical equation were to be right then Nigeria would stil have to be the greatest then!
Lets take a simple life scenario . . . . SA and Nigeria are given $15 billion each as aid or maybe their revenue. SA would find it easy to carter for themselve with this amount e.g lets say feeding the country with its whooping 50 million population and some catch left to finance other sectors e.g defense! Now would Nigeria find it easy too? No . . . Nigeria's population is basically almost 4 times that of south africa, that means if SA used $10b for feeding with a $5b remnant, Nigeria would use nothing far from $40billion for feeding at same standard market situation leading to budget deficit of over $25billion and nothing left to finance other sectors e.g military, bt yet still Nigeria is economically transparent enough to go in par with SA Defying the great and enormous advantages you have! SA ecomomy is a little higher than Nigeria's all things being equal SA should have been 4 x 50 years ahead of us given that SA has more revenue to carter for a less populace while Nigeria has less revenue to carter for more populace . . . . . .bt no we are in the same boat!!! Thanks bro! I kinda start liking you, because of how you think . . . .No harm meant

That makes no sense. With a larger population you have a higher tax base. Nigeria should have far out striped SA long a go. Yet SA remains on top. And will remain there for years to come.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
agaugust:

i left nigeria same way dr.mrs okonjo-iweala left nigeria to america to become world bank vice president and she returned to nigeria to become our finance minister. there are many chinese here in america who left china, came to america, learned great things and returned to china to build a greater china that now has an economy better than america where i live.

america is now afraid of china's rising power in the world. chinese immigrants in america played a major role in high level modern technology transfer to china.

nigerians are very smart, we will tap and drink knowledge from the white man, then we export it back to nigeria. at least you can view all my posts on nairaland, to see what i have learned about military science in my office here in america, this forum thread/topic was dead on page 12 in december last year, and only 12 pages in 2 years, until i came in and now on page 78 within 3 months...and with great support and contributions from my naija brothers, thank you my fellow nigerians, una dey do welu welu, i gbadun una vibes and waves...keep s.hooting sirs !

you see what wisdom is ? msauza you can remain seated in south africa and you never improve your tiny brain as you remain locked up in johannesburg.

i humbly say this, i dont need to swear but God is my witness, in year 2000, i wrote a detailed proposal to the nigerian defence minister about the need for nigerian navy special forces. then today we have the great nigerian SBS, see their photo below....i got the idea from US NAVY SEALS here in america and i convinced nigeria to build a similiar force....and the nigerian special forces trained under our american US NAVY SEALS special forces.

i never wanted to say in public this thing i did to build nigerian navy special forces, but msauza you forced me to talk today. it was my idea and i persuaded ex-president obasanjo government through my contacts in defence ministry to buy the idea, and the navy chief of staff was happy with the proposal, he did a good job with it.

thats a photo below of nigerian navy special forces with one of our US NAVY SEALS special forces combat training officer

i am a humble nigerian and all i learn here in america is being transferred back to build nigeria my beloved country.

Amrican and many other SF units have been in SA. It not reported in reguler media and the traing is secrit but it dose hapen. The defrence is that they don't come to SA to train us but to train with us and in some cases learn from us.

So the fact US SF train your solders dose not impres me. Remember US SF trained the solders of Malil. How good did they do.

My unit SAS tibie actualy took part in one of the exersice with the forghine(US included) and our local SF units. I will not give details.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Lol amazing thread.
SA can't and will never be able to beat Naija in any war fronts.
SA seems to have better equipment but Naija has more experience and is def more though undecided also numbers play a lot in a front despite what you guys are saying a small army will have too much difficulty to defeat a big one. Also NAIJA has a lot of money to buy New equipment or update his equipement when they need so.
To conclude I think Naija has better and more powerful allies. This is if we remove any Western influence.

I am still wiating for your post? smiley
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 06, 2013
agaugust:

i left nigeria same way dr.mrs okonjo-iweala left nigeria to america to become world bank vice president and she returned to nigeria to become our finance minister. there are many chinese here in america who left china, came to america, learned great things and returned to china to build a greater china that now has an economy better than america where i live.

america is now afraid of china's rising power in the world. chinese immigrants in america played a major role in high level modern technology transfer to china.

nigerians are very smart, we will tap and drink knowledge from the white man, then we export it back to nigeria. at least you can view all my posts on nairaland, to see what i have learned about military science in my office here in america, this forum thread/topic was dead on page 12 in december last year, and only 12 pages in 2 years, until i came in and now on page 78 within 3 months...and with great support and contributions from my naija brothers, thank you my fellow nigerians, una dey do welu welu, i gbadun una vibes and waves...keep s.hooting sirs !

you see what wisdom is ? msauza you can remain seated in south africa and you never improve your tiny brain as you remain locked up in johannesburg.

i humbly say this, i dont need to swear but God is my witness, in year 2000, i wrote a detailed proposal to the nigerian defence minister about the need for nigerian navy special forces. then today we have the great nigerian SBS, see their photo below....i got the idea from US NAVY SEALS here in america and i convinced nigeria to build a similiar force....and the nigerian special forces trained under our american US NAVY SEALS special forces.

i never wanted to say in public this thing i did to build nigerian navy special forces, but msauza you forced me to talk today. it was my idea and i persuaded ex-president obasanjo government through my contacts in defence ministry to buy the idea, and the navy chief of staff was happy with the proposal, he did a good job with it.

thats a photo below of nigerian navy special forces with one of our US NAVY SEALS special forces combat training officer

i am a humble nigerian and all i learn here in america is being transferred back to build nigeria my beloved country.

WTF so a useless civilian who's not even part of the armed forces claims he was responsible for the creation of nigerian navy seals.

You talk a hole lotta sh*t u think we are IDIOTS like the rest of these person nigerians who comment here really go Fvck a Seal for all I care first u were a nigerian then a american now a goverment official who practically kick started the process of the NAN's SF.

I call you a fraud and you never even work for any military consultancy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2013
sheyie2007:
People like mzauza and synderp just sit at home and eat pap..block heads..same goes for all their black counterparts

Look who's talking a cassava farmer who lives on wild fruit and berries just stay alive. Your food aint even in any of the worlds top restaurants.

Go eat your pepper soup.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
snydergp:

WTF so a useless civilian who's not even part of the armed forces claims he was responsible for the creation of nigerian navy seals.

You talk a hole lotta sh*t u think we are IDIOTS like the rest of these person nigerians who comment here really go Fvck a Seal for all I care first u were a nigerian then a american now a goverment official who practically kick started the process of the NAN's SF.

I call you a fraud and you never even work for any military consultancy

This makes me laugh, Nigerian Navy seal. Poor soldiers who cannot even be paid adequately and rely much on UN to get better salaries. A South African pensioner gets much better income than a Nigerian soldier.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2013
Msauza:

Are you scared of the beef? Boerewors is now very popular in Europe, many Europeans (tourists) saw it here long time ago and thus taken the recipe with them to Europe. I was very surprised when I could see it on the menu of one of restaurants in London.
How are you guys taking the horse meat scandal? E reach there?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2013
andrewza:

The lCS are not frigats and are more over sized over pricesd Gun boats. And no point has USN called them frigats because they not. It a LCS and in a straight on fight will losse to any stealth frigat or even corvet such has the great visby.

andrewza you have a serious problem i am sorry to say, i dont mean to insult you but your post is becoming annoying, dont be F00lish please, i respect you but you need to stop posting nonsense about US NAVY STEALTH WARSHIPS here.

the ship i posted as frigate is USS independence NOT a prototype, its a fully commissioned american warship since january 16th 2010.

confirm its google weblink : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Independence_%28LCS-2%29

a whole wikipedia page gives full details of this great american warship that your south african navy cannot even try fight against.

do you think before you post ? our american USS independence is bigger than your south african valour frigate ! or you need eye glasses ?

deadly missiles are on the US NAVY ship and the best advanced electronic warfare ECM in the world. you have problem with the word frigate, a frigate is a warship that can do a lethal sea combat against big ships, not because they name is a frigate, its the capability it has on the ocean that makes a warship a frigate. let me quote wikipedia english definition for you below...and say thank you to me for helping you to learn

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A frigate (pron.: /ˈfrɪɡɨt/) is any of several types of warship, the term having been used for ships of various sizes and roles over the last few centuries.

USS independence is a frigate, a corvette and a littoral combat ship all at the same time, its only a matter of what english word you like to use. taiwan wants to buy american littoral warships to replace taiwan's knox frigates. is taiwan's navy s.tupid to use weaker ships to replace a frigate for defence against threat from china ? are you thinking at all andrewza or you drink alcohol today my brother ?

littoral combat ship is just a new language the americans use to define warships of different sizes and various weapons that we want to keep close to our coastal ocean to defend america from direct enemy attacks. english language is your problem andrewza, and i have helped you to learn new naval language definitions, and more education for you below....

Corvettes are fast (around 25 knots or better), well-armed ships that displace between 700 and 2000 tons. A corvette is generally not intended for extended ocean-going operations, and is best suited for regional operations. Corvettes are generally the smallest platforms capable of accommodating the sensors, weapons, and combat systems needed to operate in a medium threat environment.

Corvettes are sometimes referred to as light frigates (FFLs).

It can be assumed that the hull design for a corvette and that of an offshore patrol vessel are very similar. The differences will be in propulsion and outfitting. Corvettes will have higher speed and therefore less endurance and range than OPV, much greater armament, and less space for provisions and habitability.

weblink source for english language definitions above :

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-navy/33514-what-difference-between-frigate-destroyer.html#ixzz2LEAybsbK

america has many different types, shapes, and various sizes of those stealth ships i posted and some have 45 anti-ship missiles to fire in one minute and sink all those slow speed south african navy poor stealth paint pangolo puff puff frigate warships you are boasting about plus all your new submarines roasted like chicken by the great american navy new warships in 5 minutes.

you really annoy me and your credibility is flushed into the toilet with that nonsense post you made here. i will educate you about english language meaning of frigate, corvette, OPV because it confuses you south africans all the time. before i school you, just google internet data of the ship for you to see how you much nonsense you wrote by calling south african 121m warship a frigate and a bigger american 127m warship is not a frigate, you are a careless man andrewza, no insult intended, you just very careless with your posts and commants about US NAVY WARSHIPS and their superior power over south african navy warships.

south african navy wants to roasted, somebody help me warn them.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
USS INDPENDENCE IN FULL ACTIVE SERVICE WITH US NAVY with her sister ship USS FREEDOM ON HIGH SEA ACTION

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by solomon111(m): 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2013
andrewza:

That makes no sense. With a larger population you have a higher tax base. Nigeria should have far out striped SA long a go. Yet SA remains on top. And will remain there for years to come.
Sorry,the remaining length of years of SA's reign as Africa's largest economy is numbered.
The whole world including southafrica knows that.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2013
sheyie2007:
How are you guys taking the horse meat scandal? E reach there?

What are you crazy, in SA we do not eat horses and goats. In butchery you only get pork, lamb and Beef I cannot even remember when was the last time I ever see a horse or a goat. I get to see them when am at the horse race course at Turfontein and so I don't get to visit to visit that place a lot.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2013
agaugust:

andrewza you have a serious problem i am sorry to say, i dont mean to insult you but your post is becoming annoying, dont be F00lish please, i respect you but you need to stop posting nonsense about US NAVY STEALTH WARSHIPS here.

the ship i posted as frigate is USS independence NOT a prototype, its a fully commissioned american warship since january 16th 2010.

confirm its google weblink : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Independence_%28LCS-2%29

a whole wikipedia page gives full details of this great american warship that your south african navy cannot even try fight against.

do you think before you post ? our american USS independence is bigger than your south african valour frigate ! or you need eye glasses ?

deadly missiles are on the US NAVY ship and the best advanced electronic warfare ECM in the world. you have problem with the word frigate, a frigate is a warship that can do a lethal sea combat against big ships, not because they name is a frigate, its the capability it has on the ocean that makes a warship a frigate.

USS independence is a frigate, a corvette and a littoral combat ship all at the same time, its only a matter of what english word you like to use. taiwan wants to buy american littoral warships to replace taiwan's knox frigates. is taiwan's navy s.tupid to use weaker ships to replace a frigate for defence against threat from china ?
are you thinking at all andrewza or you drink alcohol today my brother ?

littoral combat ship is just a new language the americans use to define warships of different sizes and various weapons that we want to keep close to our coastal ocean to defend america from direct enemy attacks. english language is your problem andrewza, and i have helped you to learn new naval language definitions, and more education info below....

Corvettes are fast (around 25 knots or better), well-armed ships that displace between 700 and 2000 tons. A corvette is generally not intended for extended ocean-going operations, and is best suited for regional operations. Corvettes are generally the smallest platforms capable of accommodating the sensors, weapons, and combat systems needed to operate in a medium threat environment.

Corvettes are sometimes referred to as light frigates (FFLs).

It can be assumed that the hull design for a corvette and that of an offshore patrol vessel are very similar. The differences will be in propulsion and outfitting. Corvettes will have higher speed and therefore less endurance and range than OPV, much greater armament, and less space for provisions and habitability.

weblink source for english language definitions above :

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-navy/33514-what-difference-between-frigate-destroyer.html#ixzz2LEAybsbK

america has many different types, shapes, and various sizes of those stealth ships i posted and some have 45 anti-ship missiles to fire in one minute and sink all those slow speed south african navy poor stealth paint pangolo puff puff frigate warships you are boasting about plus all your new submarines roasted like chicken by the great american navy new warships in 5 minutes.

you really annoy me and your credibility is flushed into the toilet with that nonsense post you made here. i will educate you about english language meaning of frigate, corvette, OPV because it confuses you south africans all the time. before i school you, just google internet data of the ship for you to see how you much nonsense you wrote by calling south african 121m warship a frigate and a bigger american 127m warship is not a frigate, you are a careless man andrewza, no insult intended, you just very careless with your posts and commants about US NAVY WARSHIPS and their superior power over south african navy warships.

south african navy wants to roasted, somebody help me warn them.

Like I said it remains a prototype.

Go talk that crap to a 50 year old retard mr analyst, american, politician or whateva u call ur lying self. That ship doesn't even have the weapons capability to go against warships. Even your own wiki link post said so. Is wiki talking sh*t or are this one of your sh*t talking sessions.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2013
snydergp:

Like I said it remains a prototype.

Go talk that crap to a 50 year old retard mr analyst, american, politician or whateva u call ur lying self.

you even drink alcohol more than andrewza, so snydergp has brain co-ordination problems, needs brain surgery. urgent !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2013
agaugust:

you even drink alcohol more than andrewza, so snydergp has brain co-ordination problems, needs brain surgery. urgent !

Garri boy please read ur own posted link before u talk sh*ttongue
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2013
solomon111: Sorry,the remaining length of years of SA's reign as Africa's largest economy is numbered.
The whole world including southafrica knows that.

It doesn't matter, you can take number one spot. I wish if that was tomorrow, what is important is GDP per capita. The only country I envy is Equatorial Guinea with a very high GDP per capita. We have learnt our lesson, it doesn't help to reign supreme yet many people live in devastating conditions and poverty. Look at us now we have a very high GDP than some European countries, yet we are still classified as developing country. The greater GDP does not determine the developmental status of one country. Conditions of living, that is, better life for all and infrastructure does.

By the way economists recently interpreted SA economic growth to climb to 6% next year when the SKA project kick starts and when the project is fully operational it could boost our growth to up to 8%. I will link you to that soon.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 07, 2013
Msauza:

This makes me laugh, Nigerian Navy seal. Poor soldiers who cannot even be paid adequately and rely much on UN to get better salaries. A South African pensioner gets much better income than a Nigerian soldier.

You are a fat st*upid goat!!! And your weak insignificant brain relies on BEE to get a job as a cleaner in SA.

Crack head retar.d.

Nigerian soldiers, ratings with only secondary school certificate receive 130-160k a month, a house, free health care for himself and his family, and free education for his kids at the military schools.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.