Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4447545 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Donian007: 12:13am On Dec 26, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Strike Cameroon? What a joke , I spilled my orange juice Bwahahawaha , seems like some people here want to b sent back in the stone age.

Anyway boko haram like seleka is Deby's baby aka Chad . Stop looking on our side . A country with no intelligence want to strike another country . I swear you people are the funniest Nigerian I have ever known .
Hola @ when u begin sha
HEY IGNORAMUS! We would strike bh right in cameroon when the time comes. U should be ashamed, you pupet of a donkey. Bh has killed your mayor, what did you do? They operate, live and train on your soil what have you done? You know you aint up to bh, disturb them and see hell, you are scared of those challatants, you see them as gods cause you have no guts.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:16am On Dec 26, 2013
[size=16pt]UN Indian army soldiers killed in south sudan rebellion[/size]

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/3-un-peacekeepers-from-india-killed-in-south-sudan-1.2469815

after all we did for them, this people are just disgracing the rest of Africa

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 7:02am On Dec 26, 2013
agaugust:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/3-un-peacekeepers-from-india-killed-in-south-sudan-1.2469815

Africa is not a country. It's silly to believe that a continent of over 50 states could be disgraced by the actions of one state.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 7:39am On Dec 26, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

You remain a fool so far! Scrambling about to make sense of your stupidity? I asked a simple question: explain what a satellite gateway is; thereafter please tell us where it is sited or located in your South Africa? I know where I am taking you and your stupidity to!

I am happy that you are now forced to seek help from Google. I will take you on shortly on those NIGCOMSAT KU Band diagrams when you eventually answer my questions.

I hope this is the last time i will engage in this argument. I have done all I could to prove to you that one of your satellite servers are located in SA.

Satellite gateways are ground stations from which satellites access their network. Without SA gateway, Nigcomsat-1R will be partially out of order.

South Africa has two Satellite servers, one in Gauteng and the other in Northern Cape.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GHKWAME1: 8:03am On Dec 26, 2013
agaugust:

Unfortunately, this is what you get when you have a UN mandate which does not allow the blue berets to engage in Peace enforcement, they can only fire when fired upon..... I don't understand why we need to pamper war lords, infact they must be categorised as terrorists and hunted as dogs. An individual takes arms against the state and the UÑ thinks negotiations is the best approach, why won't it fuel this copy-cat approach in other countries. I am yet to see any government appealing and negotiating with armed- robbers.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lekkie073(m): 9:05am On Dec 26, 2013
GH^KWAME:
Unfortunately, this is what you get when you have a UN mandate which does not allow the blue berets to engage in Peace enforcement, they can only fire when fired upon..... I don't understand why we need to pamper war lords, infact they must be categorised as terrorists and hunted as dogs. An individual takes arms against the state and the UÑ thinks negotiations is the best approach, why won't it fuel this copy-cat approach in other countries. I am yet to see any government appealing and negotiating with armed- robbers.
individuals take arms against a state for a variety of reasons. some r justified, some not. so, UN cannot treat every freedom fighter as a terrorist. d crisis in south Sudan is as a result if d president sacking his deputy who happens to come from a rival tribe.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GHKWAME1: 10:04am On Dec 26, 2013
lekkie073:
individuals take arms against a state for a variety of reasons. some r justified, some not. so, UN cannot treat every freedom fighter as a terrorist. d crisis in south Sudan is as a result if d president sacking his deputy who happens to come from a rival tribe.

I am not sure you will make a comment like that if you knew how the UN works... What is the freedom in taking up arms against a democratically elected government executing its constitutional mandate?
Imagine the chaos and calamity democratic countries like Ghana will descend to because of a democratic practice like a cabinet reshuffle. Its the President's prerogative to appoint and disappoint anybody in his administration in every civilised society, and if this is rocket science for some countries then it really tells how primitive and backward those countries are. I now understand why the Afrikaans were apprehensive granting freedom to "South Africans".
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 10:24am On Dec 26, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

I hope this is the last time i will engage in this argument. I have done all I could to prove to you that one of your satellite servers are located in SA.

Satellite gateways are ground stations from which satellites access their network. [s]Without SA gateway, Nigcomsat-1R will be partially out of order.

South Africa has two Satellite servers, one in Gauteng and the other in Northern Cape.[/s]

And this is your best shot at an answer? Only a blockhead of a fool sees an opportunity to show competence and skips/the opportunity for apparent lack of knowledge on the subject matter! You have done nothing to prove your dubious claim. Copying and pasting an article dated 2007 outlining a proposed and unverified plan cannot amount to proof that the plan was implemented based on that report. Pasting links of diagrams of beams of NIGCOMSAT's KU Band makes no sense especially from someone who has no clue what the diagrams mean.

Food for thought: any country can host a Satellite gateway/ground control station, hence there is nothing special about SA for you to make your crazy claims. You in deed should be ashamed that your SA has now become so critically dependent on our Satellites in orbit to help bridge the yawning gaps in your communications and broadcasting requirements. And for our Satellite services your SA pays us top dollars to receive comms relays on specific KU Band microwave frequencies!

You have still proved nothing. Carry on with your falsehood at your own peril. QED.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 10:46am On Dec 26, 2013
CraigB:

Africa is not a country. It's silly to believe that a continent of over 50 states could be disgraced by the actions of one state.

You are South African hence your very stupid comment! And it is so obvious that the import of Agaugust's comment is so lost on you! If the South Sudan issue is not a failure that reflects poorly on Africa ... then explain why there is a UN mission in the DRC and why the AU has remained in consultations over this and other similar issues across Africa?

Africa is not a country ... But it remains a mega-country wherein your South Africa is a member state. grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 11:01am On Dec 26, 2013
CraigB:

This is the reason why you are considered an 1diot on this thread. Stup1d ignoramus.

Who ever said Africa was a country? And if the conflicts in any country on the continent cannot affect us all, why is the UN and African union sending troops to mediate and end them before it escalates.

Why is SA in DRC? Why did SA intervene in Lesotho?

Dumb animal. So it is not enough disgrace that most African countries are unable to be governed? Do you know what that translates you dumb animal.

Well you are a white boy with no identity. So your comment is excused.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by solomon111(m): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2013
lol @ cameroon.
Their entire defence budget is less than that of the Nigerian police.
They're not a problem at all.
Their entire military apparatus can be neutralized in 72 hours.
Unfortunately,France is what makes invading cameroon a complicated issue.
We'll need to begin aggressive military procurement policy for the airforce which is currently absent, to ensure significant deterrence against french rafales.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:46am On Dec 26, 2013
CraigB:

South Africa is otherwise occupied. Unlike Naai-geria that's currently stuck at home - on a senseless mission.

_____

SA choppers sent in to help retake DRC town
2013-12-25 22:01
Displaced in DRC

Kinshasa - A special UN force in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo used helicopters on Wednesday to fire on Ugandan rebels and help government troops retake the town of Kamango after an attack that killed civilians.

"South African helicopters in the UN intervention force were asked by FARDC (the DR Congo army) to give them support to recapture Kamango," said a senior officer with the UN mission to DR Congo (Monusco), who declined to be identified by name.

"We have already taken back Kamango," said Lieutenant Colonel Olivier Amuli, a FARDC army spokesperson in North-Kivu province, the mineral-rich but volatile region plagued by a number of armed groups.

Amuli admitted that at the time of the attack on Kamango the Congolese forces "withdrew because they were outnumbered".

The rebel attack took place before dawn, said Teddy Kataliko, head of the civil society in the Beni region where Kamango is located.

Neither Kataliko nor the Monusco officer could confirm to AFP the retaking of the town.

The civil organisation blamed the initial attack on the Islamist Ugandan rebel group ADF-Nalu in collaboration with Uganda's army. It is one of the oldest but least-known armed groups based in eastern DR Congo.

"We have 10 people kidnapped, 11 civilians and five soldiers wounded, and several civilians killed, as well as homes burned, by the attackers," Kataliko earlier told AFP.

Fear massacre

He also said the attackers were "now heading towards the town of Nobili", on the Congolese-Ugandan border, where more than 150 000 people have taken refuge from the fighting.

"We believe there is the risk of a massacre and that's why we are asking to establish a humanitarian corridor," he said, making an appeal to the government to come to the aid of those people.

Kataliko said that those fleeing the fighting would not be able to cross the border into Uganda, which was closed.

ADF-Nalu stands for Allied Democratic Forces-National Army for the Liberation of Uganda and is considered the only Islamist organisation in the region.

In July the Congolese army battled the ADF-Nalu rebels to take control of the Kamango region, but the fighting had sent tens of thousands of people fleeing for safety in neighbouring Uganda.

Monusco reported that at least 21 people were killed last week with "extreme brutality" in the Beni region. The UN did not identify the assailants, but again local civil groups pointed to the Ugandan rebels.

Radicals

The rebels are led by Jamil Mukulu, a Christian convert to Islam, and has never really managed to take its fight against President Yoweri Museveni's regime to Uganda.

Some observers have voiced concern that ADF-Nalu could become a link in the growing network of radical Islamist groups in East Africa.

Monusco's mission in DR Congo is made up of around 3 000 troops from South Africa, Tanzania and Malawi. Its peacekeepers have been specially authorised to go after armed groups ravaging DR Congo.

The mission helped bring down the M23 rebel movement last month, which was suspected of receiving support from Rwanda and Uganda, something both countries deny.

You are only in DRC cat-fighting from the backrows where you were led by the Tanzanians just after scampering away from the offensive of the SELEKA of CAR.

Whereas Nigeria has fighting forces in Sudan, Mali, and in the far flung northeast of Nigeria bordering Cameroun, Niger and Chad where peace and order are significantly entrenched. Just a direct response to wish you what you wish yourself this season! grin grin grin grin CrazePig as usual!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 11:59am On Dec 26, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

And this is your best shot at an answer? Only a blockhead of a fool sees an opportunity to show competence and skips/the opportunity for apparent lack of knowledge on the subject matter! You have done nothing to prove your dubious claim. Copying and pasting an article dated 2007 outlining a proposed and unverified plan cannot amount to proof that the plan was implemented based on that report. Pasting links of diagrams of beams of NIGCOMSAT's KU Band makes no sense especially from someone who has no clue what the diagrams mean.

Food for thought: any country can host a Satellite gateway/ground control station, hence there is nothing special about SA for you to make your crazy claims. You in deed should be ashamed that your SA has now become so critically dependent on our Satellites in orbit to help bridge the yawning gaps in your communications and broadcasting requirements. And for our Satellite services your SA pays us top dollars to receive comms relays on specific KU Band microwave frequencies!

You have still proved nothing. Carry on with your falsehood at your own peril. QED.

Indeed, it is not easy to argue with a lunatic. By the way, i hope everybody has seen the truth.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

You are only in DRC cat-fighting from the backrows where you were led by the Tanzanians just after scampering away from the offensive of the SELEKA of CAR.

Whereas Nigeria has fighting forces in Sudan, Mali, and in the far flung northeast of Nigeria bordering Cameroun, Niger and Chad where peace and order are significantly entrenched. Just a direct response to wish you what you wish yourself this season! grin grin grin grin CrazePig as usual!

Don't mind the pig. SA will only fight behind the scenes under UN sponsored operation. They continue to show lack of responsibility when it comes to peacekeeping and enforcement as they scramble for the rank of continental power.

Or is it that their military and political leadership are not up to it?

Just remembering CAR makes me shake my head.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lekkie073(m): 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
GH^KWAME:

I am not sure you will make a comment like that if you knew how the UN works... [b]Its the President's prerogative to appoint and disappoint anybody in his administration in every civilised society[
d president appoints his cabinet and can as well remove them. d deputy is a running mate.....they were jointly elected. so ur argument holds no water
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nigeria27: 5:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
CraigB:

most people in the frist world regard africa as a single country
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nigeria27: 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
solomon111: lol @ cameroon.
Their entire defence budget is less than that of the Nigerian police.
They're not a problem at all.
Their entire military apparatus can be neutralized in 72 hours.
Unfortunately,France is what makes invading cameroon a complicated issue.
We'll need to begin aggressive military procurement policy for the airforce which is currently absent, to ensure significant deterrence against french rafales.

we wouuldnt be invadeing cammeroon we would be attack boko harem camps across the border
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
Nigeria27:

You are 100% correct. When I tell the average american that I am from nigeria, he replies...."oh is nigeria the capital city of africa ? cheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Food for thought:

any country can host a Satellite gateway/ground control station, hence there is nothing special about SA for you to make your crazy claims. You in deed should be ashamed that your SA has now become so critically dependent on our Satellites in orbit to help bridge the yawning gaps in your communications and broadcasting requirements. And for our Satellite services your SA pays us top dollars to receive comms relays on specific KU Band microwave frequencies!

Now you k.illed him patata beyond repair. cheesy

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
The hartbeesthoek in Krugersdorp, Gauteng.

http://www.hartrao.ac.za/summary/sumeng.html

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
Fighter Pilot: The hartbeesthoek in Krugersdorp, Gauteng.

http://www.hartrao.ac.za/summary/sumeng.html

...and so what ?

that source and photo you posted is of a site used mostly for telescopic 'stargazing' astronomy.

so you dont know the difference between an observatory watching stars in the galaxy, and receiving satellite telecommunication signals on a fully dedicated satellite earth station ?

better ask the south african star gazing station to help you check your personal star if it will shine in future, because from the way you reason and think, i am not very sure it would sparkle or glitter grin

read this.... http://allafrica.com/stories/200805070189.html

5 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 7:22am On Dec 27, 2013
agaugust:

...and so what ?

that source and photo you posted is of a site used mostly for telescopic 'stargazing' astronomy.

so you dont know the difference between an observatory watching stars in the galaxy, and receiving satellite telecommunication signals on a fully dedicated satellite earth station ?

better ask the south african star gazing station to help you check your personal star if it will shine in future, because from the way you reason and think, i am not very sure it would sparkle or glitter grin

read this.... http://allafrica.com/stories/200805070189.html

Can you see now where you are going wrong, you really do not read my links fully and start to judge prematurely. Hartbeesthoek is a combination of Radio telescope and satellite servers. I have been there myself during the days when we had a school tour.

Research Instrumentation at HartRAO

HartRAO operates:
1-26m radio telescope for astronomy and geodesy
2-15m radio telescope for astronomy and geodesy
3-Satellite Laser Ranger (SLR) for geodesy
4-Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) receivers for GPS, GLONASS and Galileo, at HartRAO and at other locations, for geodesy.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:14am On Dec 27, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

Can you see now where you are going wrong, you really do not read my links fully and start to judge prematurely. Hartbeesthoek is a combination of Radio telescope and satellite servers. I have been there myself during the days when we had a school tour.

Research Instrumentation at HartRAO

HartRAO operates:
1-26m radio telescope for astronomy and geodesy
2-15m radio telescope for astronomy and geodesy
3-Satellite Laser Ranger (SLR) for geodesy
4-Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) receivers for GPS, GLONASS and Galileo, at HartRAO and at other locations, for geodesy.

Can you know see where you are careless ? my comment said that station is MAINLY i did not say ONLY, but i said MAINLY for astronomy and much less for satellite telecoms use, and your post of today proves me right....

you listed items 1 to 4, and 1 to 3 are functions are astronomy, while only while number 4 is satellite use and even the satellite use is less of telecoms, its still mostly and largely geodesy, do you know what geodesy is ? it is the science of land surveying that uses satellite GPS to delineate lands into locations, plots, etc for the work of professional land suveyors...i have friends who have demonstrated the use of geodesy for me to know the survey coordinates of the land i am buying.

dont mix oil and water dude, or else your car engine will knock !!!!! cheesy

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 8:48am On Dec 27, 2013
Nigeria27:

There you go! Naai-geria's famous inferiority complex has taken over.

So, what matters is what people in "the first world" think?

Since when was Germany ever ashamed by what Turkey does or has done?

I won't even bother too much about Chris, the angry Naai-gerian who thinks through the small of his brain.

Naai-gerians think the world cares about this chip of "blackness" on their shoulder. No one cares. Southern Sudan is Southern Sudan. It's not Africa.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 8:51am On Dec 27, 2013
chris365:

This is the reason why you are considered an 1diot on this thread. Stup1d ignoramus.

Who ever said Africa was a country? And if the conflicts in any country on the continent cannot affect us all,

What I am on this thread is a pain in the backside of angry, but brainless Naai-gerians like you.

Since when is "affect" similar to "shame"?

And when did the raging conflict in Naai-geria today ever shame South Africa, or Namibia or Mauritius or Lesotho?

On what grounds should a person from Botswana be ashamed that Naai-gerians are slaughtering each other like pigs today?

No amount of anger will help you pluck non-existent intelligence from a tree. Stüpid is as stûpid doescry

Oh, wait! The "West" views Africa as one, so that's it. Clever.

We walk among idîots.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 8:56am On Dec 27, 2013
The usual propaganda from a failing mission. cry

Dead are the cries of "Seleka!"

Laughed too early, they did. The useless Naai-gerians.

The military cannot even protect its own women and children. Let alone its barracks.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201312270405.html

Nigeria: We Lost 15 Soldiers to Boko Haram Attack - Defence Hqtrs

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:07am On Dec 27, 2013
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/villages-destroyed-civilians-killed-troupe-chase-islamists-witnesses/

The unprofessional, ill-disciplined military of Naai-geria destroys villages in its revenge-fueled pursuit of the attackers of their barracks and kidnappers of the soldiers' wives and children.

Refusing to learn that revenge is better than cure, now the soldiers vent their anger and frustration on defenceless civilians.

Rubbish military, this. lipsrsealed

Villages destroyed, civilians killed as troops chase Islamists – Witnesses

KANO (AFP) – A military offensive in northeast Nigeria that killed more than 50 Islamist rebels [allegedly] undecided has destroyed four villages and left corpses scattered in bushes, with some civilians among the dead, witnesses said Tuesday.

The defence ministry has said the operation was launched in response to an attack Friday by Boko Haram insurgents on an army barracks in the town of Bama in Borno state, the epicentre of the Islamist conflict.

Defence spokesman Chris Olukolade identified those killed as “terrorists.”

Residents told AFP that an unknown number of civilians also lost their lives as the military bombarded the fleeing rebels. While they reported finding scores of charred bodies in the area, many were thought to be those of Boko Haram fighters.

Area resident Karim Bunu told AFP the military onslaught “completely burnt down four villages,” specifically listing Awaram, Ali-Ali, Suwabara and Kashimri, all in Borno state.

“Civilians from the affected villages,” were among those killed, he said.

“We have never seen so much death,” added a tribal chief in the area, who asked that his name be withheld. “The bushes are littered with decomposing bodies.”

Bunu, the local chief and other residents said much of the destruction was caused by bombs dropped by fighter jets. Locals are collecting bodies and digging graves for those killed, residents added.

In a Monday statement on the operation, Olukolade said that “a good number of the insurgents escaped with bullet wounds while some have been arrested. Over 50 of them died in the course of exchange of fire with ground troops.”

Fifteen soldiers were killed during the Boko Haram raid on the barracks and “during the pursuit” of the insurgents, according to Olukolade.

The defence spokesman gave no indication that the military response caused large-scale property destruction or cost civilian lives.

Nigeria’s military has been accused of using scorched-earth tactics in campaigns against Boko Haram and not distinguishing between civilian and insurgent targets. Such accusations have however been typically denied.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:15am On Dec 27, 2013
Naai-gerians are busy pointing fingers at South Sudan, as if they aren't part of the problem themselves.

The irony!

I'd find it extremely funny if it weren't so sad. How ridiculous are the Naai-gerians! undecided

Pope prays for civilians killed in Nigeria, Syria, South Sudan

http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/lead-stories/item/29460-pope-prays-for-civilians-killed-in-nigeria,-syria,-south-sudan.html

Christmas Day message to pray for peace in troubled regions of the world, specifically asking God to have mercy on civilians killed in Nigeria. cry

The 77-year-old pontiff, elected to replace the retired Pope Benedict in March, who spoke on Wednesday to an estimated 150,000 Catholics from the balcony of St Peter’s Basilica in the Vatican City, also called for social harmony in South Sudan, where thousands were reportedly killed in recent ethnic violence.
In his first “Urbi et Orbi” (to the city and world) message, delivered to tens of thousands of faithful in St Peter’s Square, he also urged an end to the ongoing conflicts in Iraq, Syria, the Central African Republic and the Democratic Republic of Congo.
He prayed that Israelis and Palestinians find peace together in the land where they have chosen to come into the world.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2013
The bumbling idîots of Naai-geria's unprofessional, ill-disciplined military torturing suspects.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
agaugust:

Can you know see where you are careless ? my comment said that station is MAINLY i did not say ONLY, but i said MAINLY for astronomy and much less for satellite telecoms use, and your post of today proves me right....

you listed items 1 to 4, and 1 to 3 are functions are astronomy, while only while number 4 is satellite use and even the satellite use is less of telecoms, its still mostly and largely geodesy, do you know what geodesy is ? it is the science of land surveying that uses satellite GPS to delineate lands into locations, plots, etc for the work of professional land suveyors...i have friends who have demonstrated the use of geodesy for me to know the survey coordinates of the land i am buying.

dont mix oil and water dude, or else your car engine will knock !!!!! cheesy

I told you that telecommunications is something else. There is a huge diffence between communications and telecomms. Communication is very broad and telecomms is just only a branch of study under the greater communication as an umbrella.We are using cables for telecomms which runs from the earth and under the sea. No wonder their network can just be turned on and off from one area to another. Unfortunately, up to so far we have never had any telecomms which deals specifically with satellite cellphones other than the one we normally know. Now recently many companies which provides satellite internet other than that of a broadband were established and are currently doing business in SA.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
[quote author=CraigB]Naai-gerians are busy pointing fingers at South Sudan, as if they aren't part of the problem themselves.

The irony!

I'd find it extremely funny if it weren't so sad. How ridiculous are the Naai-gerians! undecided

..............................................................................................................................................................................................

As usual, our fake lawyer searching the web for stories that suit his agenda, whether accurate or not from sources all over the place. Do you even bother reading the stories before you highlight sections?

You are disappointed that BH hasn't taken over the NE yet and you will continue to hope until it eventually dawns on you it will not happen.

Nigerian troops are currently engaged in the NE, Niger Delta, Sudan, Mali, Sierra Leone etc and SA only has some soldiers hiding behind Tanzanian and other troops in DR Congo having fled CAR when confronted by a uniformed force that can be identified and engaged and you come here on this forum to open your trap and show your ignorance? SA can't even engage in more that one operation as all you say is they are in DR.

You are indeed a desperate fellow with very low self esteem that thinks he can make himself look important by making spurious comments on this thread. Did it even occur to you that the civilians being prayed for are those killed by BH forces who are targeting civilians? Olodo.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
CraigB: The usual propaganda from a failing mission. cry

Dead are the cries of "Seleka!"

Laughed too early, they did. The useless Naai-gerians.

The military cannot even protect its own women and children. Let alone its barracks.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201312270405.html

Nigeria: We Lost 15 Soldiers to Boko Haram Attack - Defence Hqtrs

Let me remind you, you ran from SELEKA rebels and didn't even look back after one engagement, can't tackle poachers, riding on the back of UN forces in DR. You make me laugh, who's pathetic now.

By the way ignorant one, that is an old picture of a burnt building not barracks and no military wives or children were killed. See what I mean by posting rubbish from unknown sources.

(1) (2) (3) ... (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.