Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. (4980 Views)

How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns / Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) / Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by Slayer2: 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
lefulefu:
kporkish na as in she make brain,she is sexy,she is hotcheesy...shey u grab?cheesy

Oh okay, yes I grab now uncle lefu and she is slim. Just the kind of shit when they bring out the beast in me. I can go crazy for a slim chick. I nor know wether them swear for me with them. And this period them come they flock around me like say I be e money, I get like 2 presently when I wan die put there matter, we just they like ourselves like say na government work cheesy grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by danieljessy: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
biacan:
Abegi make I hear word she reach me
undecided

Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
Slayer2:

Oh okay, yes I grab now uncle lefu and she is slim. Just the kind of shit when they bring out the beast in me. I can go crazy for a slim chick. I nor know wether them swear for me with them. And this period them come they flock around me like say I be e money, I get like 2 presently when I wan die put there matter, we just they like ourselves like say na government work cheesy grin
oh na slim babes be ur weakness?...i seecheesy.my own weakness na a round bouncy ukwucheesy.i just love ukwucious babes...i dont know whycheesy.make a girl just twerk her azz for my face and i am in heavencheesy
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by Slayer2: 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
lefulefu:
oh na slim babes be ur weakness?...i seecheesy.my own weakness na a round bouncy ukwucheesy.i just love ukwucious babes...i dont know whycheesy.make a girl just twerk her azz for my face and i am in heavencheesy

Hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by iamJ(m): 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
cuteguy123:
So after much observations, and careful comparisons with other female nairalanders.
I can confidently say that the finest girl on nairaland right now is!!!!

Uniqueness01

You can check her out.

cheesy

She even fine pass my gf self.

This thread is just for fun o. Because I know nairaland e warriors will soon arrive.

What you guys think?
no be e warrior matter

I tot that she was fine too but my guy that schooled with her at her sch

Saw her pix and said opposite

told me that she is short and average

even showed me plenty of her pix, her name is Miss E O lipsrsealed

next time confirm from me b4 praising som1

SHE HAS TRIBAL MARKS ON HER FACE SELF

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by Doctormarvin(m): 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
well, the gown is obviously beautiful...there's this sense of harmony monochrome gives
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by Nomfanelo99(f): 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
beautiful woman
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by Kelblaq(m): 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
biacan:
She fine pass you 1001 times.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by Slayer2: 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
Kelblaq:
She fine pass you 1001 times.

Lmao

Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by cuteguy123(m): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
iamJ:
no be e warrior matter

Are you serious bro?? ? shocked can you show me the pix privé?
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by iamJ(m): 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
cuteguy123:

Are you serious bro?? ? shocked can you show me the pix privé?
send me a pm
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by shinarlaura(f): 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
Slayer2:

Chaiiiii. Na woman matter go kill u
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by shinarlaura(f): 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
lefulefu:

Ass man tongue

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
lefulefu:
She has a beautiful ukwu.i like d ukwu...Randy91 how u see dis ukwu?smiley

no matter wat,I ll NOT stop anticipating Lalas247 UKWU cheesy cheesy
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by Slayer2: 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
shinarlaura:

Chaiiiii. Na woman matter go kill u

Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by shinarlaura(f): 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
[quote author=Slayer2 post=62068419][/quote]

Hahahahaha
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ass man tongue
hey fine gehl..hawa uwink
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
iamJ:
no be e warrior matter

You always sound like a broken record. How could one person be short and average at the same time?. Just shut up if you're pained.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by Tommfrench(m): 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
Draei:
mtcheeeew!
grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by shinarlaura(f): 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
lefulefu:
hey fine gehl..hawa uwink

I am doing good... i just dey one corner dey look how u dey analysis everything grin

Happy weekend
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
Really beautiful. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by iamJ(m): 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
post=62068968:
You always sound like a broken record. How could one person be short and average at the same time?. Just shut up if you're pained.
average looks and short height now wa ooo

Make I write abc first?
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
iamJ:
average looks and short height now wa ooo

Make I write abc first?
I repeat you shut up. If she's off the heels, she'd be above average...Height.

She could be facially average looking if the make-up is off but she looks beautiful on it. Obviously prettier than the pictures of girls you've flaunt on here. You have a penchant for talking down on people.

Don't type ABC, learn them. I couldn't get which other way "She's short and average" could've been interpreted.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by iamJ(m): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
post=62069670:
I repeat you shut up. If she's off the heels, she'd be above average...Height.

She could be facially average looking if the make-up is off but she looks beautiful on it. Obviously prettier than the pictures of girls you've flaunt on here. You have a penchant for talking down on people.

Don't type ABC, learn them. I couldn't get which other way "She's short and average" could've been interpreted.
I know som1 that knows her, I mentioned her name, what is doing u? Are u hungry to talk to me?

Abeg get lost
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by ahmEenu(m): 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
biacan:
and you are nothing but a noise maker... Disturbing the whole nairaland
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
naijaboiy:

Nairaland may not really have a lot of beautiful girls. Hence he felt the need to announce when he found one, like a needle in a haystack. grin
grin grin
See finishing shocked

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by Alecssander(m): 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
she looks good
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by QueenSekxy(f): 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
Slayer2:
Dayum. She fine o, and I have never seen her profile before! shocked but if say she get agbani darego shape before. I swear I for go for her mehn. But Bleep it she is not slim like se.kxy cry

lol
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
Benita27:

Where's your chill grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
She's beautiful smiley
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by mhisterdreezy(m): 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
biacan:
post your picture mae we see
Re: The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. by QueenSekxy(f): 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
lefulefu:
sekzy jus kporkish for dat black mini skirt wey she wear for her dp
lol..funny you cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As A Lady,wud U Prefer D One That Last Long Or The One That Dose Not Last Long / This Is Why You Guys Should Never Marry A Hoe / I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.