Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (47289 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Men Beware!!! Hausa Men Are The Ones Dickmatizing Married Women Right Now. / I Have Destroy So Many Men During Sex-men Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by YelloweWest: 9:22am On Nov 05, 2017
kay29000:

You are concluding I don't know how women think when you don't even know me. Yet, you are describing how prostitutes think with such precision, and yet you are not a prostitute.
Yes. I'm a prostitute.
Are u happy now?
Any other thing to say??

I'm a woman. Prostitute are women.
You are a man. You know nothing about women.

1 Like

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by QueenMarvella(f): 9:26am On Nov 05, 2017
2dice01:
hehehe

I said say God

You did already in your sentence grin

Exactly what i wanted you to type tongue

U tried
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 05, 2017
Thats the point i have been trying to make, cheating should not be based on a gender thing, we will just end up scratching the surface. Some people have an addiction problem, hence one partner cant satisfy them.
Like you said, someone reminded me that the person that wrote the article is a psychologist, so his word is probably yeah so long as it massages his own mysgonistic perception it's OK. Whatever makes them sleep well at night. Happy Sunday my sister
pocohantas:

LOl. If this whole write up makes them happy, then let them be happy. It doesn't change the reality that lots of married women also cheat for the thrill and so many other reasons.

Monogamy is not easy abeg grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by pocohantas(f): 9:51am On Nov 05, 2017
majekdom2:
you still dey form hard to track ba grin

I just dey look you...tracker.
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by johncallidon(m): 9:54am On Nov 05, 2017
YHU have said it all.

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by omoharry(f): 9:55am On Nov 05, 2017
Nigerian Men and cheating..eeh!! . I like the fact that women can pay them back in their own coin..two can now play the game. How can you cheat on your woman who has been faith to you and still expect her to remain the loving wife as usual.. Some men even go as far as giving them STDs.. Really? And this women should just remain the loving wives as usual.. Nigerian Men are bunch of big babies that are living in fools paradise.

1 Like

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 05, 2017
TheArchangel:
How can a man speak for a woman?

You say women are very emotional and have sex with emotions attached?.....well ......where does this analysis placed the rungirls and the prostitutes or are they not women.?
Women enjoys sex much more than men, it is just the society that made it seem otherwise.
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 05, 2017
folakemigeh:
Mscheeew, All this parable to allow men cheat on thier wives because you feel they won't get emotional attachment to the side chicks, for me that's pure crap!!!

Why will u cheat on me and you feel i won't retaliate by reciprocating? Do you know how many temptation women go through everyday resisting the advances of randy men? Even while dating, you will see a grown man begging to be just a side nigga and d girl will be saying i love my Bf and i can't cheat on him. Only for the guy u are loving to go to one low life babe and "straff" her without remorse and feel good with himself?
In as much as i hate cheating, I feel the men should step up thier games by becoming more devoted and committed.

Not all the fishes in the river are edible
True talk.

3 Likes

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by 2dice01: 10:09am On Nov 05, 2017
QueenMarvella:

U tried
angry
Oya go to church joor
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 05, 2017
TheArchangel:

You say women are very emotional and have sex with emotions attached?.....well ......where does this analysis placed the rungirls and the prostitutes or are they not women.?
Women enjoys sex much more than men, it is just the society that made it seem otherwise.
read op again, you will know the person that first quoted you make a great sense, read the bible very well, eve wish translate to evil destroy the first man adam, woman brought evil to the world, most evil committed woman force some men into it. It was woman evil or devil first had encounter with.
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Blakjewelry(m): 10:10am On Nov 05, 2017
adanny01:

Tell me what percentage of that culture is in the entire world. Do they constitute 1% of the population of the world?

To be able to generalize, tell me they are 90% of all the world population.
Tell me before the coming of Christianity and Islam which wipe out many religions, do you know how many religion and their beliefs systems are there in the world. Why is it that in the western world cheating on the part of man and woman is frown at, but down here it is OK for a man to cheat but wrong for a woman to do same
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by ETUVICK: 10:16am On Nov 05, 2017
Very true
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by QueenMarvella(f): 10:24am On Nov 05, 2017
2dice01:
angry
Oya go to church joor

I'm going to d beach jare
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by 2dice01: 10:51am On Nov 05, 2017
QueenMarvella:

I'm going to d beach jare

Odindi omo pastor
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by kay29000(m): 10:53am On Nov 05, 2017
YelloweWest:

Yes. I'm a prostitute.
Are u happy now?
Any other thing to say??

I'm a woman. Prostitute are women.
You are a man. You know nothing about women.

Let's just agree to disagree. Your emotions have started to enter the matter. By the way, there is a big difference between being a nympho and being a prostitute.
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 05, 2017
Gtworld001:
Honesty this write up will go a long way on my memory. Tnx

seriously.. this is a guideline
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Unlimited22: 11:35am On Nov 05, 2017
Emescot:
Lol...NwaAmaikpe is crazy 4 real
But seriously we men are in trouble, we cheat on women they catch us and either try to kill us or start heavy curses, they cheat on us and they can kill us... Its indeed a woman's world!

Meanwhile I am inlove with a girl that is inlove with a guy that cant even love her the way i do... Am confused
In other news, you've been friendzoned
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by yhemster(m): 11:40am On Nov 05, 2017
omoharry:
Nigerian Men and cheating..eeh!! . I like the fact that women can pay them back in their own coin..two can now play the game. How can you cheat on your woman who has been faith to you and still expect her to remain the loving wife as usual.. Some men even go as far as giving them STDs.. Really? And this women should just remain the loving wives as usual.. Nigerian Men are bunch of big babies that are living in fools paradise.

I laugh in Swahili grin those who haven't step out of the country making claims like this. I don't intend to burst ur bubble bt cheating is international.?its not perculiar to just Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 05, 2017
ogbonti:
I remember during my NYSC days, I met this fellow corper who was in a serious relationship, so she made me believe. 3 months into service year, I was able to break her away from her Bobo, who use to travel about 200 km to her every weekend, bringing money and provisions and all that for her. The next time she saw him after I inserted my SIM card, a big quarrel ensued between them... and I heard them shouting at each other from my room which was not very far away from hers. The guy was revolving between barking, crying, pleading, threatening, laughing and I could not understand him. He was almost going crazy, but she was firm, stating she is tired of their relationship, bla bla bla, giving ridiculous excuses.

When I asked her that evening what all that drama was for, she told me something I will never forget in my life, that-

IF A WOMAN WHO LOVES YOU 100% FALLS FOR SOMEONE ELSE AND THAT PERSON INSERTS HIS SIM CARD, THE LOVE THAT WOMAN HAS FOR YOU WILL REDUCE TO 50%... BUT IF A WOMAN LOVED YOU BETWEEN 50% TO 75% AND ANOTHER GUY SLEEPS WITH HER, THAT LOVE WILL GO STRAIGHT TO 0%.

She finally told me that since I slept with her, she hates to think she ever dated her (now ex ) boyfriend... and she just realized she never loved him.

FEAR WOMEN!!!!
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
correctguy101:
Mumu OP.

Ordinary small vex can make your wife kill you and you're talking of cheating...

If your woman is cheating, know you're as good as dead to her.

If your wife mean your matter, it's either you forbid her getting close to you (to increase your chances of survival) or you escape to where no one she knows can track you, else na FP on all news sites and nairaland we go read your pitiful exit from planet Terra.

I've been mentioning how a BBW kidnapped me for close to 2months. If not for a woman like her (my GF,)... by now daddy for don chop okolo forget himself.. cool

Fear women o, they're the original rulers of the rulers of this world. Take it from me..

So if you can't destroy the woman utterly, let her be and treat her like a goddess or run for your life o... undecided
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
Derushah:
And seriously, why are women always at the receiving end when their husbands cheat? People will always find a way to exonerate the man and blame the woman. A man cheats and they'll say it's because she let herself go and she wasn't looking good enough for him.
But when a woman cheats, she's a LovePeddler, a home destroyer that has no respect for her marriage or family, a disgrace, an abomination. They'll never attribute it to the man's pot belly or his lack of abs. Or don't they think that women like good things too? Don't they know that we also want a man that's fit and takes care of himself too? We also love rock hard abs, muscled arms, and a taut, flat stomach and also a man that puts effort into looking and smelling good and the moment you give these features up for fat, flabs and body odour, don't complain if a woman looks elsewhere to satisfy her herself

I FULLY SUPPORT POLYANDRY TOO.
You think ladies don't go through temptation?

It's mine, I will recharge it as i like.
It's yours pluck it anywhere.
Jesus was not a fool reason she never had a female disciple
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by MOORCHMOORE(m): 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by bayulll011(m): 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by MOORCHMOORE(m): 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
Interesting
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by biggy26: 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
TheArchangel:

If ur last paragraph is true about women, why do they pretend like they don't enjoy it, and that it's only men that do.
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by adanny01(m): 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
Blakjewelry:

Tell me before the coming of Christianity and Islam which wipe out many religions, do you know how many religion and their beliefs systems are there in the world. Why is it that in the western world cheating on the part of man and woman is frown at, but down here it is OK for a man to cheat but wrong for a woman to do same

E don do
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by belindar: 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
TheArchangel:

Can’t you read and comprehend.
He refers to married women. Not prostitute and runs girls. Read again or tell someone to interpret it for you.
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Flashh: 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
Adisaowalla:

She actually has a point....

A married woman cheating for the sole purpose of financial gratification /career favours could do so without having any feelings for the man she's cheating with.

Yes! She has a point and came neutral. But she's not corresponding with the topic on ground.

Elf912:

And the man should love his wife and that includes faithfulness to her and her only.

See her. She also want to turn herself into women defender, for nothing. grin
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
pocohantas:

I just dey look you...tracker.
I have some goodies.. you care for some?
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by cooltola(m): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
Everyone is an expert.
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Blakjewelry(m): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
adanny01:

E don do
Lol you know the truth it's just that we men like to defend our own at the expense of reason and logic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. / 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.