Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (47278 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Men Beware!!! Hausa Men Are The Ones Dickmatizing Married Women Right Now. / I Have Destroy So Many Men During Sex-men Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by staymore: 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
I agree every piece of this write up.

2 Likes

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by madridguy(m): 11:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
Good write up.
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by correctguy101(m): 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
Mumu OP.

Ordinary small vex can make your wife kill you and you're talking of cheating...

If your woman is cheating, know you're as good as dead to her.

If your wife mean your matter, it's either you forbid her getting close to you (to increase your chances of survival) or you escape to where no one she knows can track you, else na FP on all news sites and nairaland we go read your pitiful exit from planet Terra.

I've been mentioning how a BBW kidnapped me for close to 2months. If not for a woman like her (my GF,)... by now daddy for don chop okolo forget himself.. cool

Fear women o, they're the original rulers of the rulers of this world. Take it from me..

So if you can't destroy the woman utterly, let her be and treat her like a goddess or run for your life o... undecided

7 Likes

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by selfemployed(m): 11:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
Makes sense. Some part of Igbo land traditionally believes that when a wife starts cheating, the husband will soon fall sick or die mysteriously.

Now, I understand why.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by DeepSight(m): 11:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
hatchy:

A man can cheat on his woman and still love her but a woman cannot cheat on her man and still love him.

False.

I say this because while men do not have sex with emotions, women can’t have sex without attaching emotions to it.

Very false. Many women simply enjoy a good slam. Indeed you might fall for a woman from a good slam whereas she might be irritated by the fact that you have attached emotions to it. I know, it has happened to me. Besides this, as someone pointed out, there are pros who enjoy it for money, so what are you on about?

This is the reason men simply need a place to have sex while women need a reason to have sex.

Chauvinistic nonsense. Both men and women want and need sex.

Men don’t equate sex with love.

Neither do women.

A man can have sex with another woman but still doesn’t love her.

So can women.

That’s why women who fell in love with married men find it difficult to find happiness in those relationships as they are just being used by those married men.

Ol boy you never Jam. Boys do fall for married women too, who just use them.

For men, sex and love are two different things. But for women, sex and love are one and the same things.

False. Sex and love are two different things for both men and women. However, Loving the person you are having sex with, will always intensify the scenario.

For men, sex comes first before love (infatuation),

Utter BS.

Once a woman starts cheating on you, she has fallen for someone else and you people will never live the same again.

False.

And she can even kill her husband once she starts cheating on him.

Many people tend to be able to kill their partners if they are obsessed with someone else.

That’s why psychologists discourage women,more than men, from cheating.

Women can’t handle the emotional conflict that comes with cheating.

Chauvinistic misogynistic BS.

A man would cheat but still love and respect his wife, but the opposite is true with cheating women.

Ol boy you never see life. I can bet you still be small pikin.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Okeytus(m): 11:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
this is real fact,�
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by fortunechy(m): 12:00am On Nov 05, 2017
u deserve an award prof.... more power to ur elbows
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by mhizsuzzy(f): 12:05am On Nov 05, 2017
Another crap from deluded minds to justify that rubbish word "All men are cheat" and women should not cheat.......

Mtchew.........

5 Likes

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Bestlily(f): 12:05am On Nov 05, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by dview001(m): 12:16am On Nov 05, 2017
I will start cheating on my girlfriend..
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by RighteousI: 12:28am On Nov 05, 2017
Posts like this that portray all men as sex addicts and women are romance seekers are totally false. I can give you several Nigerian girls that have not only confessed to me that they hate anything about love or romance, they also confessed that they desire to have rough, hardcore, violent and even sadistic sex routines. they desire one night stands with as many men as possible with no romantic attachment to the man.
if a naive man goes into marriage with such belief, these Nigerian women will show you pepper, you don't need to cheat on them first before they sleep with your neighbours son, driver or their office boss. they won't cheat on you because they love the other guy, but because they enjoy nasty sex.
it's just a myth that men like sex and women like love. in reality, it can be vice versa with men being the ones that want romance and women being the ones that like one night stands.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 05, 2017
Emotional games will never end well in any union be honest if you do certain things In the dead of night be honest let people know they will love you but also may advice you based on hindsight

Nobody should want to cheat and neither should you accept cheating as a way of life we are not designed that way our emotions are not designed to accommodate multiple distractions.

I keep saying that all actions are Totally dependent on Anger once you can control your anger you will see how truly happy you can be and people let’s stop pushing buttons deliberately it’s not nice it’s not humane

Treat everyone as you want to be treated on earth

3 Likes

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Alongeous(m): 12:40am On Nov 05, 2017
DeepSight:

Bro, see how you just dissect the article like person wey dey butcher animal.
No mind our people and their mumu jare. That article was written by a werey (sorry Psychology) Prof. in USA, and was shared by our mumu brothers at Zambia, and one mumu of an OP deemed the content worthy of being posted on NL. And immediately the effectively ineffective mumu moderator sees it, he shouted see confirm FP material. And as you could imagine, one mumu is already suspecting his wife of infidelity, while another mumu is beating the hell out of his wife even without carrying out the right investigations and asking the right questions.
Judging by the responses that has trailed this post, it is very unfortunate how we allow the western world to continually be the one judging every little detail of our lifes, even though we have established traditions and cultures.
Indeed, Africans are the one undeveloping Africa

1 Like

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by jaxxy(m): 1:10am On Nov 05, 2017
Ok ure highly true about married women only we agree dey can be deadly in such senarios yes bt u made cheating married men look like saints with wings and white gowns who still love their wives... as in love without responsibility and character is dat love Mr op?

Ur misogyny is pretty obvious.

1 Like

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Daeylar(f): 1:16am On Nov 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Misogyny everywhere on this write up.

This is just a myth which I have proven as untrue.
Papa Ramota's business started flourishing after his wife started sleeping with me.

Men have handed this myth down from generation to generation and ignorant women have accepted it.

The true reason behind this grand deception is to instill fear in wives and deter them from cheating or paying back a cheating husband in his own coin.

NOTE
The only time a cheating wife can kill you is if she goes out and contracts a killer disease or an STI.[

I agree with the first paragraph

2nd paragraph. You're a clown grin

At all the other paragraphs after , you're speaking the truth

1 Like

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Daeylar(f): 1:20am On Nov 05, 2017
DeepSight:

False.

Very false. Many women simply enjoy a good slam. Indeed you might fall for a woman from a good slam whereas she might be irritated by the fact that you have attached emotions to it. I know, it has happened to me. Besides this, as someone pointed out, there are pros who enjoy it for money, so what are you on about?

Chauvinistic nonsense. Both men and women want and need sex.

Neither do women.

So can women.

Ol boy you never Jam. Boys do fall for married women too, who just use them.

False. Sex and love are two different things for both men and women. However, Loving the person you are having sex with, will always intensify the scenario.

Utter BS.

False.

Many people tend to be able to kill their partners if they are obsessed with someone else.

Chauvinistic misogynistic BS.

Perfection, just perfect kiss

1 Like

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by simchi2(m): 1:23am On Nov 05, 2017
so interesting
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by yhemster(m): 1:23am On Nov 05, 2017
TheArchangel:
How can a man speak for a woman?

You say women are very emotional and have sex with emotions attached?.....well ......where does this analysis placed the rungirls and the prostitutes or are they not women.?
Women enjoys sex much more than men, it is just the society that made it seem otherwise.

Runs girls and prostitutes are emotionally attached to the gift received after the act. Make an Ashewo com multiple times she doesn't care, pay her extra you becomes her best customer.

2 Likes

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Burgerlomo: 1:26am On Nov 05, 2017
100% True

1 Like

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by GREYWOLF(m): 1:36am On Nov 05, 2017
This doesn't apply to prostitutes 'cos they do just to grab some cash. In fact most of them don't even enjoy the "one night stand" sex, but one thing is certain. Almost every prostitute has a man she's emotionally involved with despite her "profession", this is the area where the above analysis comes in. As human beings they have personal lives, so also the heart to love.
TheArchangel:
How can a man speak for a woman?

You say women are very emotional and have sex with emotions attached?.....well ......where does this analysis placed the rungirls and the prostitutes or are they not women.?
Women enjoys sex much more than men, it is just the society that made it seem otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 05, 2017
Franco93:
Men should be more fearful of who to marry, than what they'll be

Gone are days when marriage use to be sweet and lovly,,,not today any more' this days wives wantt to be equal with their men,,I don't believe in marriage of this days,,I prefer to be single and have a baby mama/ mama's' after all DANGOTE IS NOT MARRIED' marriage did not stop him from becoming the richest man in Africa' marriage has brought so much pain to many men and women out there"only few are lucky

2 Likes

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by idkAttitude(m): 1:54am On Nov 05, 2017
Damn right cry

1 Like

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Mmmy(f): 2:27am On Nov 05, 2017
This has to be the single dumbest thing i have ever read in my life and one of the compounding reasons i probably will not marry a Nigerian man. The effrontery, pretence and downright insult on women especially the first paragraph which baselessly and cruelly states that only an unfaithful woman can divorce her husband who cheats on her but a "faithful wife" should just take it until her starts physically beating her. I highly doubt you are a psychologist and if you are, please resign as you obviously have extreme biases. Cheating breaks trust and without trust, the marriage could crumble and is enough reason for a divorce.

7 Likes

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Vutseck(m): 2:32am On Nov 05, 2017
poshpimkiey:
The post is baseless, lacking any fact, research or perspective. Very misogynistic and myopic,

I can personally relate to this post sisie

this is not about misogynistic tendencies

I had a similar experience in the past when I was involved with a married woman, to the point she contemplated of quitting her marriage for our relationship which she had never gave a thought before and the only barrier before her was how to train her two daughters the marriage produced should in case she quit her marriage

thank God I traveled out of the country which brought our relationship to a stop

mean while, she used to intimate to me how I made her to experience the real love people always talked about which she mistook for couple cohabiting together and all that

Seriously, she was ready to do anything within her powers for the success of our relationship

according to her, her husband observed her attitude had changed during the period but couldn't fathom out she was having an affair

and for me it was just an affair and nothing more than that

thank God I didn't break another man's home

cc pocohantas

it's not just about killing someone as you suggested in ur post

2 Likes

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 05, 2017
selfemployed:
Makes sense. Some part of Igbo land traditionally believes that when a wife starts cheating, the husband will soon fall sick or die mysteriously.

Now, I understand why.
What part bro
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Vado(m): 2:48am On Nov 05, 2017
FaithZion2:

God bless you

And you too miss.
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Vutseck(m): 2:59am On Nov 05, 2017
Gtworld001:
Honesty this write up will go a long way on my memory. Tnx
absolutely, a good insight
Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Vutseck(m): 3:09am On Nov 05, 2017
b0rn2fuck:
Nonsense write up, women cheats for money not emotion

from cheating for money she discovers other areas her partner has falling short

1 Like

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by cococandy(f): 3:36am On Nov 05, 2017
You people are idiots.

1 Like

Re: Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You by Merceline(f): 3:53am On Nov 05, 2017
So in other words, @ OP women are not intelligent enough to conveniently pull of cheating and any woman who does is a step closer to committing murder. Only guys can commandeer the art of cheating on their spouses successfully.

Fine.
Go ahead and clap for yourself.
#stupid post

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. / Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.