Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant - Travel (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (1311052 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (750) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by justwise(m): 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
mim1031:
I didn’t have my passport on me and no finger print was taken but I had my photograph taken and BRP checked for identification, BRP was later returned to me but I noticed he typed some details on his desktop

I was refused student visa renewer and was given 15days then to leave the UK but i took HomeOffice to immigration tribunal and won, i declared it in my ILR application and the result was positive, so you will be fine, when the time comes declare it and give brief explanation.

7 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by mim1031: 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ok, thanks so much ��
justwise:

I was refused student visa renewer and was given 15days then to leave the UK but i took HomeOffice to immigration tribunal and won, i declared it in my ILR application and the result was positive, so you will be fine, when the time comes declare it and give brief explanation.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Inkredible(m): 5:06am On Jun 16, 2019
mim1031:
Good morning everyone, i’m In hot soup
I tried going to Dublin for sightseeing this morning, stopped by Irish immigration at Dundalk and sent back to the UK.
What does this mean for my visa and future applications?
I’m on their 2 visa , please help

My first trip, I was nervous as you were. Now, it’s like going and coming. Maybe your outlook on the day gave you away. Where you that nervous of getting caught? These guys are trained to read that.

Sha, pele... You dinnor miss much sef. Dublin is just there like that. Nothing spectacular except Saint JAMES’s Gate... grin grin Arthur’s brew room.

You’d enjoy Scotland and Northern Ireland tours better.

Pele dear.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by mim1031: 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
Our bus was stopped at the border and the immigration guy asked everyone for their passports. I wasn’t even nervous at the point until my brain processed the mess I got myself in
Inkredible:

My first trip, I was nervous as you were. Now, it’s like going and coming. Maybe your outlook on the day gave you away. Where you that nervous of getting caught? These guys are trained to read that.

Sha, pele... You dinnor miss much sef. Dublin is just there like that. Nothing spectacular except Saint JAMES’s Gate... grin grin Arthur’s brew room.

You’d enjoy Scotland and Northern Ireland tours better.

Pele dear.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
A medic has a job in London, his wife on the other hand has a job in Nottingham. Who in ur opinion should sponsor the other. Anyhelp?
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by EngrSaks(m): 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
sgtponzihater1:
A medic has a job in London, his wife on the other hand has a job in Nottingham. Who in ur opinion should sponsor the other. Anyhelp?

Houses are cheaper in Nottingham...alot cheaper than houses in London
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by RalphJean: 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

By ‘Sponsor’ you mean?

If you mean what I’m thinking, I would suggest no one ‘sponsor’ the other. Everyone should sponsor him/herself

5 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by oluayebenz: 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hi all,
Please im planning my trip to the UK by august/September.
I need a recommendation of which city is nice to stay for 7nights for someone in his early 30.. I want somewhere cheap and fun, it's my first trip in the UK. I actually dont know anywhere, just for tourist.

Just need to relax and do some sightseeing. If I see who can show me around too I dont mind o grin
Thx
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by omicron(m): 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
sgtponzihater1:
The person with a job in Nottingham should sponsor so ghat the person in London comes on a dependent visa which allows them to do unlimited locum which is more in London thereby greatly increasing their earnings.

Any which way, for doctors like that, the person willing to hustle more should come on dependent visa as they are able to work unlimited locum rather than just 20hrs a week locum if they are the sponsor.

Other things might play a role on who comes on which visa sha depends on their individual circumstances
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by DaveChapelle: 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
sgtponzihater1:
wife should sponsor husband, so he can do more than 20hrs of locum and make mega pay....why is he getting visa sef....he can just work full time locum and earn 4x as much as salaried staff
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by STENON(f): 9:51am On Jun 17, 2019
sgtponzihater1:
Do you still have kids?
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
LaaJiblik:

DaveChapelle:
Abeg bros... she get paper?

Nah paper u wan chop........ tongue
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by EngrSaks(m): 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by DaveChapelle: 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Have you tasted her food before? If yes, under what circumstances?...... cool

my inlaw
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by DaveChapelle: 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
wonlasewonimi:

Have you added Pimppp to your CV

have to pppimp for my inlaw oh, make she see better man, as her hubby no make sense
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by DaveChapelle: 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
LaaJiblik:

DaveChapelle:
Abeg bros... she get paper?

her daughter is british citizen, doesn t need ur papers, and she's not a paper donor
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by wonlasewonimi: 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
DaveChapelle:

have to pppimp for my inlaw oh, make she see better man, as her hubby no make sense

Goodluck bro I currently have too many babymamas. I'm out!
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
DaveChapelle:

my inlaw

You are already making me your inlaw........ Very thoughtful......... grin
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by LaaJiblik: 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
DaveChapelle:

her daughter is british citizen, doesn t need ur papers, and she's not a paper donor

Na wa for this DaveChapelle oh....
I am asking if she has paper and you completely mis-understood.
Okay. Let me put it in plain English.
I dey find babe wey get paper as me I no get.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2019
LaaJiblik:

Na wa for this DaveChapelle oh....
I am asking if she has paper and you completely mis-understood.
Okay. Let me put it in plain English.
I dey find babe wey get paper as me I no get.

DaveChapelle:

So in essence, you require a paper donor............

5 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
Great news!! Trust, hope, faith, and Goodwill to all men are the strongest tools to make outstanding progress.

My journey to the UK just started. Hopefully I'll be able to share my story in the coming days.

6 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by EngrSaks(m): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
sgtponzihater1:
Great news!! Trust, hope, faith, and Goodwill to all men are the strongest tools to make outstanding progress.

My journey to the UK just started. Hopefully I'll be able to share my story in the coming days.

Congratulations, safe trip

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

Congratulations........ Don't leave your Umidigi A5 Pro behind. ....... grin

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by DaveChapelle: 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lexusgs430:

So in essence, you require a paper donor............

I don't get this... Forget papers. Any singles looking for love. She has a daughter.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
DaveChapelle:

I don't get this... Forget papers. Any singles looking for love. She has a daughter.

If only I was single........ At least i know my in law has a beautiful fish...........

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (750)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.