Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant - Travel (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (1319973 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (750) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 11:37am On Oct 29, 2020
erico2k2:

can one travel with that to 9ja?

Sure.......
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 11:40am On Oct 29, 2020
erico2k2:

is it £4 flat for all rate ie £1k?

Here you go....... cheesy

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by erico2k2(m): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2020
Lexusgs430:

hmm high street@590 is 30 for 1k pounds
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by assumpta1: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
Hello everyone. Please which will you recommend for sending Naira to to Naija account? I mean sending pounds to receive naira.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by cathy23: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
There's also lycaremit, I haven't used them before but read about them on this platform. Current rate is N585, they charge transfer rate based on the amount.

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
assumpta1:
Hello everyone. Please which will you recommend for sending Naira to to Naija account? I mean sending pounds to receive naira.

It also works.......
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by beryour(m): 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
Unfortunately, there are no 'cheap' universities. But some affordable ones from your choice will be Stafford uni, BCU, Uni of wolve, etc.

TemmyDavies:
Hello guys, I am in need of suggestions regarding cheap university options around Manchester,Coventry,Birmingham or Bristol, trying to process study in the UK fkr my younger sister who is currently in Nigeria but i need to know available options from people who has been in the UK, currently in the uk and thise processing, open to all opinions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by iboboyswag(m): 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
Please house, what's your take on buying a one-way ticket for a tier 4 visa holder.

Shey e no go cause problem?

Lagosismyhome, justwise, Claremont, lexusgs460, mamajacah
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by LagosismyHome(f): 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
iboboyswag:
Please house, what's your take on buying a one-way ticket for a tier 4 visa holder.

It allowed so no problem..... some banks wont sell you PTA. That the only -

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by assumpta1: 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
Recommendations please
assumpta1:
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by iboboyswag(m): 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
LagosismyHome:

It allowed so no problem..... some banks wont sell you PTA. That the only -

Thank you maami
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Mamatukwas: 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
beryour:
Unfortunately, there are no 'cheap' universities. But some affordable ones from your choice will be Stafford uni, BCU, Uni of wolve, etc.

There was a time, long ago when everyone and their cousin used to go the Metropolitan University London grin does it still exist? It was cheap and cheerful then. But fraught with small small issues.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Adeyeti: 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
Pls is there a thread on HCPC. Thanks
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by mayluv(f): 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by jesudaughter(f): 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
Check Afripay, 588 transfer fee 1.99

Lexusgs430:

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
jesudaughter:
Check Afripay, 588 transfer fee 1.99

Anointing Oyel dey your head......... Erico2k2, you don get competition............ cheesy
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
assumpta1:
Recommendations please

All this forex lecture wey we don dey receive since, you no see........

You need to see your optometrist............. wink

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
iboboyswag:

You no wan return to Nigeria again........ tongue
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by erico2k2(m): 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Anointing Oyel dey your head......... Erico2k2, you don get competition............ cheesy
this one make sense ohhh ahahah, I dey wait make my Agent sample 600 then we go see as E go be cos nah thursday dem dey know how the wkend go be grin grin grin
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by fatima04: 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
Aphrodite007:

Chop kiss Fati kiss

Ah you’re so lucky this stressful part of your life is over cheesy

Thanks sis, not yet over but gradually getting closer. Then we shall paint the town red grin grin

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by iboboyswag(m): 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
Lexusgs430:

You no wan return to Nigeria again........ tongue

We never know...
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by omopapa: 12:23am On Oct 30, 2020
Don’t think so, I think we need one tbh

Adeyeti:
Pls is there a thread on HCPC. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by assumpta1: 12:25am On Oct 30, 2020
No be so. It’s just a little confusing. And I know the rates are constantly changing. I just want to know the best option at the moment. smiley
Lexusgs430:

All this forex lecture wey we don dey receive since, you no see........

You need to see your optometrist............. wink
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Tinyemeka(m): 3:56am On Oct 30, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Why are you doing 100 MPH? Maximum allowable on motorways is 70 MPH.........

No go collect points for your virgin license o.....

The sensation you feel whilst driving a Lexus is very different, hence the simplicity and ability to push the vehicle, and the vehicle urging you to put your lead foot down....... The automatic gear change sequence, does it so simply and silently, like witches are aiding the change.........

Lexus, the pursuit of perfection..........

NB : You turned off TC? You are a very brave man.......

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Have you ever considered stand-up comedy as a side job?
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 3:59am On Oct 30, 2020
Tinyemeka:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Have you ever considered stand-up comedy as a side job?

I don't have enough talent.......... wink
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by erico2k2(m): 7:41am On Oct 30, 2020
make we see wetin 2day rate go talk
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by missjekyll: 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
Howdy Everyone.
I do need naira in exchange for 200 pounds. Thanks
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Kingp91: 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hi, please i am asking for a friend its very urgent. She has 2 siblings an elder sister who is currently in the uk and her brother who applied with her to solent university in the uk. The brother left for the uk 2 days ago as he was granted visa. She was to leave for the uk until her school emailed her and withdrew her cas because the other part of the balance 3000 pounds hasn't still reflected and this money was paid from her sisters account who is in the uk and she uses Barclays. Apparently her account was blocked when she made the 3k payment reason being that there has been a high influx of money into and out of the account due to the fact that she also paid her brother's fees. Please people with experience whats the work around her getting her account unblocked and is there a fast way to do this ?
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Bourne007(m): 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
Get multiple accounts smiley and call Barclays to unblock

This is what @wonlasewonimi was referring to

Kingp91:
Hi, please i am asking for a friend its very urgent. She has 2 siblings an elder sister who is currently in the uk and her brother who applied with her to solent university in the uk. The brother left for the uk 2 days ago as he was granted visa. She was to leave for the uk until her school emailed her and withdrew her cas because the other part of the balance 3000 pounds hasn't still reflected and this money was paid from her sisters account who is in the uk and she uses Barclays. Apparently her account was blocked when she made the 3k payment reason being that there has been a high influx of money into and out of the account due to the fact that she also paid her brother's fees. Please people with experience whats the work around her getting her account unblocked and is there a fast way to do this ?
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by LagosismyHome(f): 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kingp91:

Isnt this a question for Barclays bank ....once she can prove source of influx of money then it shouldnt take days to unblock

Alternatively use another account to pay the 3k
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by enesty(m): 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
Good day gurus in the house
Please I need your help,I am planning on relocation to the UK with my family,my wife and kid. Please help me as how should I go about this,I am currently saving up funds and I have almost 3m. Also I am a pharmaceutical personnel,sales representative.
I would need to b pointed towards the right route.
Thanks
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by RalphJean: 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
enesty:

Good day gurus in the house
Please I need your help,I am planning on relocation to the UK with my family,my wife and kid. Please help me as how should I go about this,I am currently saving up funds and I have almost 3m. Also I am a pharmaceutical personnel,sales representative.
I would need to b pointed towards the right route.
Thanks

Do you want to relocate to work as a Pharmacist?
Or you already have another job?

Or you want to just gather money, and apply for ‘Relocation’ visa?

Are you a Pharmacist?

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (750)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.