Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,588 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor (4462 Views)

My Husband Pressures Me To Shit In His Mouth And Sniffs My Armpit - Lady Narrate / When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up / Haa Ladies Stop Giving Him Mouth Action (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by pussyphilia(m): 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
Forget all these preachings, cunninlingus does not kill anybody.

If your guy can't give you head quit the relationship and look for a guy who can.
Many guys who can't are simply selfish guys who don't consider their partners sexual satisfaction.
Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
"Stupidity is when you lick your woman with your bare tongue and later sex her with condom. WHAT ARE YOU PREVENTING, Catarrh or Headache?!!!" Robert Mugabe (Though i have not verified if truely those words are he's)

KreativeGenius just like you have warned!!!

There is always a HIGH DEVASTATNG PRICE a society MUST pay with a LAISSEEZ FAIRE/ FREE-FOR-ALL attitude towards SENSUALITY and all kinds of acts of INDECENCY and IMMORALITY. While the CORE of this thread is a COMPLAIN by a 'GIRL FRIEND' about her 'BOYFRIEND' not willing to reciprocate by eating her 'ABUNA' after she had blown his PIPE. The overall content is a CELEBRATION of FORNICATION. Which today is a NORM no big deal.

"Were history mainly a record of accidental and deliberate experiments performed on mankind, it would be to an understanding of human nature what laboratory experiments are to an understanding of nature. Such a history could be an aid to an understanding of ourselves" (Eric Hoffer, Reflections On The Human condition)

What is so difficult to understand about our yesterday which makes Man learns little or NOTHING from his-story, keeps repeating the same grievious mistakes over and over. Yet prides himself as homosapien, wise. Where is the wisdom?

In the 60s, United States of America to be very precise, which has become the 'MECCA' of our contemporary world today since after WORLD WAR2, had a revolution. A revolution tagged as "THE SEXUAL REVOLUTION" by historians, which is discussed today by experts as a twentith century HUMANITY'S VERY, VERY BIG MISTAKE. 

Below, is an excerpt that informs us, about the PRICE being paid, the consequences for this HUMANITY'S VERY, VERY BIG MISTAKE.

"As a consequence, THE (contraceptive) PILL and the SEXUAL FREEDOM it provided to women are frequently blamed for what many believe are regressions in quality of life since the sexual revolution. Out of wedlock births, sexually transmitted diseases, teen pregnancy, divorce have all risen considerably. Since the 60s Marriage has declined by a third, divorce has doubled,  DURING THE 1960s, THERE WERE ONLY FOUR SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE (STDS) NOW THERE ARE TWENTY-FOUR. Since the sexual revolution, children living in a single-parent families has trippled. (Mary Parke, CLASP Center for Law and Social Policy brief, couples and marriage series, brief # 3 p 1 May 2003.)

It was a revolution enacted by ACTIVIST. A clamour for "SEXUAL FREEDOM", which only masked their real intent. An intent which is to enable a life of waywardness, ADULTERY and FORNICATION, PROMISCUITY and all kinds of SEXUAL PERVERSIONS contrary to traditional values.

"Whenever sexual permissiveness spreads among the people till it becomes a norm, INFECTIONS AND KILLING DISEASES, AS WELL AS ILLNESS NOT PREVIOUSLY FOUND IN THEIR ANCESTORS, WILL SPREAD AMONG THEM" Reported to have been said 14 plus centuries ago by the last Prophet of Islam. (Ibn Majah and Bayhaqi)

Chastity, Decency, Modesty have been made so UNFASHIONABLE, while actually fashioning our lives for KILLER DISEASES. 4 STDs before the sexual revoltion in the 60's as against 24 STDs afterwards and still counting is enough EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE that if you sow COCONUT dont expect to reap COCOYAM.
Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
QueenSekxy:
dude is scared of mouth cancer lipsrsealed

Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
KreativGenius:

Show him all i typed in the previous thread. Wait i'll paste it here
i was about giving u mentionscheesycheesy @ op....iyam sure the reason ur guy refuses giving u cunninlingnus is cos its forbidden in his villagecheesy
Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
"Stupidity is when you lick your woman with your bare tongue and later sex her with condom. WHAT ARE YOU PREVENTING, Catarrh or Headache?!!!" Robert Mugabe (Though i have not verified if truely those words are he's)

KreativGenius just like you have warned!!!

There is always a HIGH DEVASTATNG PRICE a society MUST pay with a LAISSEEZ FAIRE/ FREE-FOR-ALL attitude towards SENSUALITY and all kinds of acts of INDECENCY and IMMORALITY. While the CORE of this thread is a COMPLAIN by a 'GIRL FRIEND' about her 'BOYFRIEND' not willing to reciprocate by eating her 'ABUNA' after she had blown his PIPE. The overall content is a CELEBRATION of FORNICATION. Which today is a NORM no big deal.

"Were history mainly a record of accidental and deliberate experiments performed on mankind, it would be to an understanding of human nature what laboratory experiments are to an understanding of nature. Such a history could be an aid to an understanding of ourselves" (Eric Hoffer, Reflections On The Human condition)

What is so difficult to understand about our yesterday which makes Man learn little or NOTHING from his-story, keeps repeating the same grievious mistakes over and over. Yet prides himself as HOMOSAPIEN, wise. Where is the wisdom?

In the 60s, United States of America to be very precise, which has become the 'MECCA' of our contemporary world today since after WORLD WAR2, had a revolution. A revolution tagged as "THE SEXUAL REVOLUTION" by historians, which is discussed today by experts as a twentith century HUMANITY'S VERY, VERY BIG MISTAKE. 

Below, is an excerpt that informs us, about the PRICE being paid, the consequences for this HUMANITY'S VERY, VERY BIG MISTAKE.

"As a consequence, THE (contraceptive) PILL and the SEXUAL FREEDOM it provided to women are frequently blamed for what many believe are regressions in quality of life since the sexual revolution. Out of wedlock births, sexually transmitted diseases, teen pregnancy, divorce have all risen considerably. Since the 60s Marriage has declined by a third, divorce has doubled,  DURING THE 1960s, THERE WERE ONLY FOUR SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE (STDS) NOW THERE ARE TWENTY-FOUR. Since the sexual revolution, children living in a single-parent families has trippled. (Mary Parke, CLASP Center for Law and Social Policy brief, couples and marriage series, brief # 3 p 1 May 2003.)

It was a revolution enacted by ACTIVIST. A clamour for "SEXUAL FREEDOM", which only masked their real intent. An intent which is to enable a life of waywardness, ADULTERY and FORNICATION, PROMISCUITY and all kinds of SEXUAL PERVERSIONS contrary to traditional values.

"Whenever sexual permissiveness spreads among the people till it becomes a norm, INFECTIONS AND KILLING DISEASES, AS WELL AS ILLNESS NOT PREVIOUSLY FOUND IN THEIR ANCESTORS, WILL SPREAD AMONG THEM" Reported to have been said 14 plus centuries ago by the last Prophet of Islam. (Ibn Majah and Bayhaqi)

Chastity, Decency, Modesty have been made so UNFASHIONABLE, while actually fashioning our lives for KILLER DISEASES. 4 STDs before the sexual revoltion in the 60's as against 24 STDs afterwards and still counting is enough EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE that if you sow COCONUT dont expect to reap COCOYAM.

Yet these FORNICATORS are always the first to show the RED CARD when threads about HOMOSEXUALISM pops up yet basing their outrage on the same scriptures which condemns FORNICATION and ADULTERY to the same HELL. What a world pretending to be so BLIND!!!
Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by muller101(m): 11:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
Why should he put his tongue where blood and urine oozes out now and then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Ghanian Shares Her Story About Nigerian Men / Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding / Are You Having Sex In Your Relationship? I Recently Dumped My GF Coz Of No Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.