Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

The Raw Truth About Women. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Raw Truth About Women. (21929 Views)

20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH / Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo / Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by alexis007(m): 11:43am On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

Everyone with what works for us bro.

The society needs men and women to be with one another peaceably, the thread is just a fun thread teaching guys how to play.

I'm all up for my Naija chicks any day, any time. I just don't know why we can't easily have fun and not want to claw ourselves to death in the process, it's difficult for people to have contrarian views and not be treated with hate. Imagine the name calling the oP's getting, pained, jobless.

It is well, whatever works for everyone. Hope your new found love's blooming?
Mehn the girl is hurting. She is probably not used to a guy who calls once in a week, and only when he is called. I would improve the calling frequency, but that's when I'm less busy.

Right now, I just want to buy three private jets: One for me, one for my parents and one for my sisters. Na how to make the money na im be the problem.
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
LOL. I don't get?

deny people attention ( not just women ) and the craving will make them demand for your presence, it's perfect logic

1 Like

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

deny people attention ( not just women ) and the craving will make them demand for your presence, it's perfect logic
Ohh, yeah. You got my drift.
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 06, 2017
Naijaboiy...I haven't seen that thing oh. angry
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 06, 2017
alexis007:
Mehn the girl is hurting. She is probably not used to a guy who calls once in a week, and only when he is called. I would improve the calling frequency, but that's when I'm less busy.

Right now, I just want to buy three private jets: One for me, one for my parents and one for my sisters. Na how to make the money na im be the problem.

wink
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Exactly what I mean.

wink
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by TSOM(m): 11:47am On Nov 06, 2017
kowalsky:

the more you commit the more you lose respect.

so grow some fvking balls and let the bish slide.

About commitments: There's nothing wrong with having defined commitments. A lot of women like situations where she'd definely say:" This is my boyfriend/fiancé/husband".

There are lots of benefits to be had in having an orderly relationship that's defined with a purpose. Amongst other things, it helps your prioritize your goals.

What's wrong is letting a woman get so comfortable that she begins to feel she has you exactly where she wants you - wrapped around her pinkie.

Once a woman grows overly familiar or too comfortable with you, she'd grow complacent and might take what you both have for granted.

I suppose while women play hard-to-get at the onset of a budding relationship, men should always play hard-to-control/tie during the relationship.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 06, 2017
TSOM:

About commitments: There's nothing wrong with having defined commitments. A lot of women like situations where she'd definely say:" This is my boyfriend/fiancé/husband".

There are lots of benefits to be had in having an orderly relationship that's defined with a purpose. Amongst other things, it helps your prioritize your goals.

What's wrong is letting a woman get so comfortable that she begins to feel she has you exactly where she wants you - wrapped around her pinkie.

Once a woman grows overly familiar or too comfortable with you, she'd grow complacent and might take what you both have for granted.

I suppose while women play hard-to-get at the onset of a budding relationship, men should always play hard-to-control/tie during the relationship.

Hmm @

THIS ONE SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN FOR GRANTED

Although relationships will be more fun if there were emotional mind games, it's stressful
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by dungburu: 11:55am On Nov 06, 2017
spyroet:
I senior ur papa
U senior my papa n u dey talk like slowpoke , ur statements above shows ur lack of intelligence in love affairs. U be pikin.
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by HARDDON: 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

We started as jokes, you take am serious. Learn to loosen up, you're too uptight, the whole thing is a joke

If only you could feel a lil of the viper venom welling inside of me because of your sissy, stupid, witless, boring, Ball-less and apologetic ooze, you wudnt go mentioning this girl ever again ! angry angry

Heck you couldnt even hold an intelligent convo with her when she effectively de-balled you by calling your bluff in a Mood Defining Moment( MOM)

She not only ignored you thereafter but "Mum'ed" your weak mind...

itz not even my Lunch break yet i cudnt contain my utter disgust.....

Get off my freaking space u spineless slime

2 Likes

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by pocohantas(f): 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
HARDDON:

If only you could feel a lil of the viper venom welling inside of me because of your sissy, stupid, witless, boring, Ball-less and apologetic ooze, you wudnt go mentioning this girl ever again ! angry angry

Heck you couldnt even hold an intelligent convo with her when she effectively de-balled you by calling your bluff in a Mood Defining Moment( MOM)

I know say na your department be this...
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by naijaboiy: 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Naijaboiy...I haven't seen that thing oh. angry
Lol..I’ve been busy. I’ll send it today.
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
HARDDON:

Lol i hear you. Not interested in her, we've been friends for a while. Sulk it up, your analyses wasn't on point his time.

Unlike yu, i;m at work, no time to engage in needless arguements upandan.

I don't need to debate anyone to prove anything, its baselss, chilling in the thread kiss

I'll respect you for your pedigree as a comrade, but if you jump on my mention anymore,i'll make time for your sisy head, dimwit
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
pocohantas:

I know say na your department be this...
I swearcheesycheesy grin
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by naijaboiy: 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

I'm not uncle.I'm just the guy who doesn't care about personal interests when it comes to issues. So wassup dearie, wanna give me a head?
Ain’t you the nigga who was speaking vehemently against guys giving girls head on the other thread? Now same You is asking for head. Or could it be that I’m misinterpreting the message ?
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
naijaboiy:

Ain’t you the nigga who was speaking vehemently against guys giving girls head on the other thread? Now same You is asking for head. Or could it be that I’m misinterpreting the message ?

I'm having fun. Hectic life. Don't take my comments seriously, we're both fooling around.
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by naijaboiy: 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

I'm having fun. Hectic life. Don't take my comments seriously, we're both fooling around.
One wouldn’t think someone would make fun with something he strongly preaches against publicly. It’s like condemning gay activities and then jokingly asking a guy if he would kiss you. grin

Well I’m surely not gonna take your comments seriously. Including that other one of course. grin

1 Like

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Divay22(f): 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
When they're caught red-handed, they'll take it as a joke grin grin grin grin
The carpet is about to turn around..

Who wants to join me cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by TSOM(m): 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

Although relationships will be more fun if there were emotional mind games, it's stressful

On the contrary, emotional mind games spice up relationships when it is moderate.

Women always use emotional mind games on men but most men aren't witty enough to employ it smoothly.

Have you ever wondered why you could be spending time with your Missy and all of a sudden she goes quiet? When you ask what's wrong, she says , "Don't worry, I am fine. It's nothing". Then you begin racking your brain, trying to revisit every scene with her just to check if you've hurt her unknowingly. See? She's playing emotional mind games with you just for fun. grin

Be vague with your replies most times too. How about this;

*On Messenger or WhatsApp*

Eno : Hey sugar. What have you been doing all weekend?

You: Everything and nothing. A thousand things and one.

Eno: Why do you like giving me indirect replies? You were checking up on your other girlfriends, right?

You: Erm , what if they were the ones checking up on me?

Eno: Huh? Take that back. You were seeing other women during the weekend?!

You: You're the one suggesting it based on some odd assumption and I'm just helping you embellish the story. We could partner as screenwriters though; you and I.

Eno: That's not what I was asking. You were seeing other girls during the weekend?

You: Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't. Sadly not every girl has the tiny sparkles in your eyes and can hold my interest this long.

Eno: You think you can get away with saying sweet words to me, right? Hmmm...

You: I'm picturing the thousand expressions on your face this very minute... grin

Eno: Go away joor...

And so the conversation goes...

You keep her second-guessing. She has no proof you are seeing other women but you made her blush with lovey-dovey words too...

Emotional mind games has its place in every relationship...and is healthy too. wink

12 Likes

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
TSOM:

On the contrary, emotional mind games spice up relationships when it is moderate.

Women always use emotional mind games on men but most men aren't witty enough to employ it smoothly.

Have you ever wondered why you could be spending time with your Missy and all of a sudden she goes quiet? When you ask what's wrong, she says , "Don't worry, I am fine. It's nothing". Then you begin racking your brain, trying to revisit every scene with her just to check if you've hurt her unknowingly. See? She's playing emotional mind games with you just for fun. grin

Be vague with your replies most times too. How about this;

*On Messenger or WhatsApp*

Eno : Hey sugar. What have you been doing all weekend?

You: Everything and nothing. A thousand things and one.

Eno: Why do you like giving me indirect replies? You were checking up on your other girlfriends, right?

You: Erm , what if they were the ones checking up on me?

Eno: Huh? Take that back. You were seeing other women during the weekend?!

You: You're the one suggesting it based on some odd assumption and I'm just helping you embellish the story. We could partner as screenwriters though; you and I.

Eno: That's not what I was asking. You were seeing other girls during the weekend?

You: Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't. Sadly not every girl has the tiny sparkles in your eyes and can hold my interest this long.

Eno: You think you can get away with saying sweet words to me, right? Hmmm...

You: I'm picturing the thousand expressions on your face this very minute... grin

Eno: Go away joor...

And so the conversation goes...

You keep her second-guessing. She has no proof you are seeing other women but you made her blush with lovey-dovey words too...

Emotional mind games has its place in every relationship...and is healthy too. wink

It's fun. Very much fun. Just that for some of us, we'll forget grin Too much hustle, but it's fun, i promise to use them to spice things up a lil
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
naijaboiy:

One wouldn’t think someone would make fun with something he strongly preaches against publicly. It’s like condemning gay activities and then jokingly asking a guy if he would kiss you. grin

Well I’m surely not gonna take your comments seriously. Including that other one of course. grin

Your life could depend on it kiss
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by naijaboiy: 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

Your life could depend on it kiss
Pardon?
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by HARDDON: 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

Lol @ "THANKS FOR YOUR ACCEPTANCE"

"THANK YOU FOR THE FRIENDSHIP ACCEPTANCE"

HARDDON created a thread, i advise guys to look up his profile and read up on his extensive reviews on this.

shocked shocked

So you even follow my thread? Wow!

I really expected much more from you on the other side....

I was totally disappointed and couldnt contain my anger.

There was a place you lost it. If you didn't know; when she put up the challenge of you falling in luv with her... i expected you to deploy things you have learnt but u utterly toasted it and went asking a boring question which she never answered and effectively killed the lil spark she had for you b4 she called you up

Kindly digest Dating Drills n deploy it daily; its a way of life of the superior man.

Btw, you owe me a Big Apology....

N yes, its lunch break now. Don't make me come for you cool

2 Likes

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by naijaboiy: 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
Divay22:
When they're caught red-handed, they'll take it as a joke grin grin grin grin
The carpet is about to turn around..

Who wants to join me cheesy cheesy
gringringrin
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
naijaboiy:

Pardon?

A friend of mine on this forum saved her life. With this same things people ignore, i was able to help her in the early stages of cancer formation. She thanks me till tomorrow, thanks be to reasoning, we detected the cancer in its early formative period, and thanks to God, she's better now, so let's not discredit counsel , we should hear ourselves out and learn from one another.
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by naijaboiy: 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

A friend of mine on this forum saved her life. With this same things people ignore, i was able to help her in the early stages of cancer formation. She thanks me till tomorrow, thanks be to reasoning, we detected the cancer in its early formative period, and thanks to God, she's better now, so let's not discredit counsel , we should hear ourselves out and learn from one another.
I’m only calling you out on the so called fun you were having. What’s with the lectures nigga? grin

You think i don’t know enough about sexual activities and the dangers involved?
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
HARDDON:

shocked shocked

So you even follow my thread? Wow!

I really expected much more from you on the other side....

I was totally disappointed and couldnt contain my anger.

There was a place you lost it. If you didn't know; when she put up the challenge of you falling in luv with her... i expected you to deploy things you have learnt but u utterly toasted it and went asking a boring question which she never answered and effectively killed the lil spark she had for you b4 she called you up to that thread.

Kindly digest Dating Drills n deploy it daily.

Btw, you owe me a Big Apology....

N yes, its lunch break now. Don't make me come for you cool

How can i fall in love with her? That's why i said you lost out, we've been friends before today, i knew she had a guy, that's all i know.We chatted till late two days back and yesterday, it was friendly, she comes today in a form i haven't seen before so i needed to probe whats up.

Not looking for love on social media anymore bro, so no need to please anyone, no need to displease either. I'm just cultured not to engage in certain kind of way.

Yes, i read the entire thread page by page, read your comments and referred lots of people. I'm sorry i read them late, i could have been better with my past relationships. Na, she's not a lady i'm interested in thats all, if she was i'll react differently. When i love a lady bro, i take a soft,slow gentlemanly approach. Lol. My apologies, sorry we started off on the wrong footing. Your thread was really something, you pushed lots of effort into it. On behalf of many that comes across it, you did a good job and thanks for the resources and energy, and time you channeled into that thread.

Once again, not seeking love on social media. So i have no desire to please. How's work, how's the week going? R u in Lag ? Can you make time out for a drink ?
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
naijaboiy:

I’m only calling you out on the so called fun you were having. What’s with the lectures nigga? grin

You think i don’t know enough about sexual activities and the dangers involved?

I'm working bro. All my nairalanding is to push out stress, dont take me serious
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by naijaboiy: 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

I'm working bro. All my nairalanding is to push out stress, dont take me serious
Okay bro...no worries. cool
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

Another gender-baised comment

Did you read my entire convo with her? before you join her band wagon

Don't ya think it's too early to be confused ?
Most of her comments, more like 99% of dem are gender based, datz why u see her in threads like dis whr she propagates her ministry nd its something she is very passionate abt.

1 Like

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by TSOM(m): 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
The spineless, weak-balled men would like to see this:

[img]www.nairaland.com/attachments/6215105_20171106125720_jpegacf0fd5679bd33146c39f84890b2125e[/img]

Hopefully they'd learn. [/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Any Girl With A Body Like This On Here? / My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!! / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.