Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

The Raw Truth About Women. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Raw Truth About Women. (21764 Views)

20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH / Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo / Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
lefulefu:
just play along and chat with any babe wey u wan yarn withcheesy if u feel like but if u wan cut off completely well na ur choice nacheesy.but then u can't do without a woman cos afterall u go marry nacheesy.even wetin op write would work well on slayqueens but then a man no fit be fuckboy throughout all his lifecheesy.one day person go old so how will he be fukboying wen he turn 70.some of we guys na we dey make the mistake.u see a slayqueen and u start putting her on a pedestal while ignoring the serious minded gehls.the only thing i jus pick from op's post is stop being too needy and obsessive but say i go be a fuckboy throughout my life biko dats not my portioncheesy.

I have no issues o. I've got many female chat mates on the forum back in the time, but none was rude, impolite or egoistical.

I can tolerate things, i have a thick skin, but the only " forbidden " i get as a man is rudeness.

I can't seem to get it why people can't be disciplined and won't be fixed, if they don't bash people's egos.

By the way if this is the kinda stuff we will be marrying, well i'll be keeping late nights cause i hate their terrible means of communication.

That's why many will miss out on good companionships and relationships cause of their demons. I have some female sense them make sense die. I'm cool with the little quota, be it one or two, not these half-baked things
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

I have no issues o. I've got many female chat mates on the forum back in the time, but none was rude, impolite or egoistical.

I can tolerate things, i have a thick skin, but the only " forbidden " i get as a man is rudeness.

I can't seem to get it why people can't be disciplined and won't be fixed, if they don't bash people's egos.

By the way if this is the kinda stuff we will be marrying, well i'll be keeping late nights cause i hate their terrible means of communication.

That's why many will miss out on good companionships and relationships cause of their demons. I have some female sense them make sense die. I'm cool with the little quota, be it one or two, not these half-baked things
lol na just to study the girl...if u notice she's the troublesome type just park ur bag and runcheesy.
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by SmellingAnus(m): 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
Op... I agree with you between 80% to 90% ... What you said... Most of it is the sad reality/truth sad
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
Real talk. na y na olosho I like pass
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
lefulefu:
lol na just to study the girl...if u notice she's the troublesome type just park ur bag and runcheesy.

Guy, i no get woman power like that, abeg.

Many with this attitude will lose good guys. I need gist you wetin i dey gist with person here, three people around me:

Scenario one: The lady was from a wealthy home, the guy poor, they stick together, the man did send off for her a few weeks ago, gave his wife 10M, plus a visa to US to go rest for being a good wife.

Scenario Two : A woman leaves her husband 2011, she left like this, the man hammer straight, he's a mega millionaire now, and popular in the country now, i won't mention his name, but i know what went down in his marriage personally

Scenario Three : A lady left the husband took away jeep, money and stuffs, all these toys are finished, now she's looking to return, this one na my presence e happen self.

What is the bottom line of all stories, attitude, bad attitude will push people out of good places, it will make them grind their teeth and bite their fingers down the line, that is the character i see many in this generation exhibiting. Arrogant, Egoistic, Intolerant, Uncompromising, Rude, Unreasonable, Short-sighted and Clumsy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by makydebbie(f): 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
XML33:

Vain thing. It seems all you care about is the wedding photos. What happens later on? I'll tell you. They both become bored. Often it's the wife first. But they keep on trying to make things work and try to look for ways to "spice up" their relationship. A year or two in, their bedroom becomes a graveyard. Quarrels and arguments follow. They keep up appearances in public so people do not talk. Luckily for them the baby arrives and they now have something to force them to remain in the marriage. But the marriage is nothing but a pain. They start cheating on each other. The partner with the lower moral threshold is usually the first to cheat. They both try to hide it until one of them is caught. Then they either file for a divorce or they remain in the marriage for the sake of their children or to protect their image.
Marriage is scary, very scary. What you've written here happens alot this days. sad

1 Like

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by ChikezieU(m): 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
XML33:
Discard all the conventional crap society has fed you about women. Ignore the relationship garbage you see on mainstream TV. And most importantly, disregard anything women say themselves. In fact, never you listen to what a woman says when she describes the kind of man she wants and how she wants to be treated. It's all hogwash..

This thread is amoral so anyone who has problems with posts that don't fit into the whole religious & moral nonsense should please exit the thread.

Guys stop wasting your time being in relationships with women. It's a complete waste of time. Let's be honest. What do you derive from the relationship that you can't get if you weren't committed to her? Nothing. Being in a committed relationship puts you in a precarious position and it kills her attraction towards you. There are two kinds of men women crave. The provider and the guy she would willingly give her body to fucckk. Women feel attraction towards the later and would do anything to please him, but just use the former as a source of financial or emotional security. You can be the later without being in a relationship. In fact you can be this guy to lots of women. Women are liars and what they say is usually not true. You can doubt this statement at your own peril. Women are instinctual creatures and they are controlled by their primal feminine instincts. A woman can articulate her needs perfectly, but her behavior and actions would vary.

If you are in a relationship with a girl who claims she loves you because you care about her and take care of her needs, my guy you are being lied to. This same girl probably has other guys who she secretly texts and craves to be with. You stop being attractive to a woman once you assume the role of a provider. Even if a woman really loves you and commits to you, she is eventually going to stop being attracted to you because she would get bored of you faster than you'll get bored of her. That's just the way women are.

Instead of being in a long term relationship with one girl and wasting your life, meet various random women and do what you'd have done with your girlfriend with them. Whether it's sex or having a good time with no commitment at all. There are over 3 billion women in the world. It's stupidity to blindly commit to just one girl who would lose interest in you once you begin displaying commitment and showering her with attention.

Never take a woman seriously. She isn't worth it. No matter how attractive you think she looks. Treat women as if they are nothing and they'll crave you more. This is a fact. The less attention you pay to women the more they respect and desire you. The more care you show to them the more they disrespect you and lose attraction towards you. Just hook up, have sex and move on to the next. This is how to be a man. Don't commit to a single woman. You'll regret it.
truth be told men are also guilty. secondly not every woman can be described with this your post there are exceptions.
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
XML33:

Go to your parents and ask them to be honest. Their attraction to each other died a long time ago. Your mum definitely was the first to lose this attraction. The only reason they are together is either due to religious beliefs or cultural responsibility or because of their children. Same applies to every other parent.

If you want to get married then that's your business, but trust me, your wife will get bored of you quickly and only remain in the relationship for the reasons I mentioned above. And you'll have to consistently put up with her incessant bullshit. If you feel spending the rest of your life with someone who would always crave other men and pretend to you is the best option, then good luck.
True !!!
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
It's good to know lots of guys agree with me.

And please I'll like to advice guys who support my stance not to argue with women on this thread. The truth is these women don't even understand themselves. They are like programmed robots with a chip inside their heads that automatically causes them to behave in ways that would seem completely irrational to them if they were to consider it before hand.

5 Likes

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
ChikezieU:
truth be told men are also guilty. secondly not every woman can be described with this your post there are exceptions.

There are no exceptions!!

1 Like

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
Damdeyz:
Wait O, What Kind Of Myopic And Flippant Opinion Is This? So u Mean To Tell Me All Elderly Females In Matrimony ae Grown Tired Of Their Spouses. Op I Think You've Been Burned Not Necessarily By A Girl, Probably A Failed Home Or Smtin, Address Ur Underlying Issues

Usually whenever I read these kind of responses from a guy I immediately know the kind of person he is: A guy who hasn't had any relationship experiences with women and his only understanding of the dynamics of male - female relationships is gotten from unrealistic romance movies and Disney-like fiction stories.

I'm not even going to argue with you. I'll leave experience to do the job for me. In few years time when you have passed through the school of experience, you'll look back on this day and realize how ignorant you were.

3 Likes

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Squirrel01: 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Marriage is scary, very scary. What you've written here happens alot this days. sad

Don't be scared, it's an institution which requires hard work/endurance! some might say, it's a necessary evil.
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by DONADAMS(m): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
JamesReacher:
Let that bitchhh go! she's too weak, look how one dimensional she is, I show her love and she would open leg for me...Chai grin.
lol no be so oh bros...she's a good girl tho...I know she is
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by makydebbie(f): 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
Squirrel01:

Don't be scared, it's an institution which requires hard work/endurance! some might say, it's a necessary evil.
How long can one endure? I've this issue. If I trust you, I expect you to respect that trust and understand me. I hardly forgive people, do I even forgive? What happens when hubby does something so nasty? I'll just withdraw.
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
makydebbie:
How long can one endure? I've this issue. If I trust you, I expect you to respect that trust and understand me. I hardly forgive people, do I even forgive? What happens when hubby does something so nasty? I'll just withdraw.
I am worse, marriage has no formula that's why it's advisable to marry your best friend so you 2 can adapt
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Blackhawk01: 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I am worse, marriage has no formula that's why it's advisable to marry your best friend so you 2 can adapt

Nope. That's why it's advisable to be a babyMama or babaDàddy. kiss
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by naijaboiy: 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Lmao why're you so sardonic? grin
Just my own fun way of relating my message to people. grin
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2017

4 Likes

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Squirrel01: 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
makydebbie:

smiles, they say marriage is for better for worse.
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by banre(m): 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
i love this thread.....God bless u op women are just an absolute waste of time...and energy too.
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
banre:
i love this thread.....God bless u op
women are just an absolute waste of time...and energy too.

Haba . To this level
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by makydebbie(f): 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
Squirrel01:

smiles, they say marriage is for better for worse.
I know right? embarassed
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by makydebbie(f): 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Hmm, it's well. smiley
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by EmperorHarry: 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
Divay22:

We know a pained fellow when we see one, and i can say you're one of them.
Op you're just so unfortunate when it comes to love ,but that doesn't mean every woman is like your ex..
I'll tell you, you don't know the slightest thing about a woman, don't come here with your pained and unrealistic fact..

[b][/b]Hook up, have sex and move to another,[b][/b]can you just hear yourself talk. angry angry
So that's how you'll keep hooking up and having sex till you contact all the diseases and the awaiting ones not yet known, because that's the way to be a Man...
If you were to be my bother, I'll be so disgusted to call you one and even associate with you...

You're hurt and you need help Asap.
Chai
It's because of people like you that some people commit crime
Zero chill
And you think this person will see you and not want to shoot you or beat you to stupor
It's the internet anyways so continue
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Divay22(f): 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
EmperorHarry:

Chai
It's because of people like you that some people commit crime
Zero chill
And you think this person will see you and not want to shoot you or beat you to stupor
It's the internet anyways so continue
K
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Hmm, it's well. smiley
Sis.. Check your inbox
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by makydebbie(f): 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Sis.. Check your inbox
Yes dear, I've replied.
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by pidgintutor: 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
lefulefu:
so i should tag ladies in here as olosho or slayqueens b4 i am regarded as an alphamalecheesy.brother i am just here to have fun and nothing more.i am not hunting for any relationship in here.so weda the ladies in here are crushing on one guy or another guy in here that's none of my business.i wasnt raised to insult women and if u guys had it rough with the slayqueens u frolick with the blame falls on you..if u dont want to get psychological hurt then mix with level headed girls.that's all i can say for now.

i must admit... cool is good sometimes... see how you calmly typed this... but you know wat bro... truth b told, these babes are too familiar with u that if you ever try to settle for one... u gonna b hrtbrokenn.. but like u said... u aint here to find a rel/ship... i aint here for that too but one may never know where the wind of romance may lead him to...

meanwhile,

stay IN lagos and wish to learn the following AT the comfort of your home? (see what i did there?)

-programming
- how to build a website

send a pm asap
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
pidgintutor:

i must admit... cool is good sometimes... see how you calmly typed this... but you know wat bro... truth b told, these babes are too familiar with u that if you ever try to settle for one... u gonna b hrtbrokenn.. but like u said... u aint here to find a rel/ship... i aint here for that too but one may never know where the wind of romance may lead him to...

meanwhile,

stay IN lagos and wish to learn the following AT the comfort of your home? (see what i did there?)

-programming
- how to build a website

send a pm asap

hm i get ur point though.
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Squirrel01: 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
makydebbie:
I know right? embarassed
You should. good night.
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by makydebbie(f): 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
Squirrel01:

You should. good night.
Sleep tight.
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
And they say this is a Man's world grin grin grin

#PoWerofTheP. U.S.S.S.Y cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why First Love Is Always Special / 10 Reasons Why Having A Backup Boyfriend Is Dangerous For Women - By Tayo Demola / She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.