Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

The Raw Truth About Women. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Raw Truth About Women. (21765 Views)

20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH / Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo / Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by eneazi(f): 8:06am On Nov 06, 2017
My guess....this is coming from a place of deep hurt, you just have to forgive the lady that made you feel this way, because you're hurting yourself with all this. Do not use one apple to judge the whole tree. Forgive her, and move on
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 06, 2017
Divay22:

Stand where grin grin
Some of them supporting him, are probably in a relationship going to months, years and some might just get married...
Op is standing alone...

And by the way, The less attention you give to a girl the more you expose her to the waiting arms of another guy..

There's different between attention and obsession

grin, of course, a lot of them are in relationships; they just want to make noise. Op should better not be deceived by the support he's getting here.

Spot on, dearie.

1 Like

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 06, 2017
I Love Babies so Much... Especially When They Are Very New... I Dont know Why... I Would Love To Have Kids I Will Mentor And build In A Unique Way, with A Beautiful Wife... How Do You Know They Will Get Bored? Are You Married? Hard Times May Come As Well As Fights And Arguements, yea being Together So Many Years you Could Get Bored but The Love Is Still There as Long As You As A Man know How To Keep It Burning... You Wife Holds The Responsibility Of Tendin The Home and You Hold The Responsibility Of Takin Good Care Of her as Well As Being Her Mystery Man... Damn! Love Is Beautiful! Guys Like You Will Never Understand The beauty Of Marriage... I Always Say Something, my Wife (whereever She Is) will Not Hesitate To Choose Me In The Next Life and The Next... Just Know How To Handle Her. Too Much Of Everything Is Bad. Even As A Man, if You Give Me Too Much attention i Would Find That Weird

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Safiaa(f): 8:08am On Nov 06, 2017
Lool.
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You're something else. Smh

Yeah, I am. All problems in life can be traced back to lack of knowledge or a lack of desire to seek knowledge

3 Likes

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Blackhawk01: 8:13am On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

Yeah, I am. All problems in life can be traced back to lack of knowledge

And the fall of a man starts from overconfidence, especially when he is irresolute.

2 Likes

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You're blessed, babez. kiss

Cc: uncle KreativGenius

I'm not uncle.I'm just the guy who doesn't care about personal interests when it comes to issues. So wassup dearie, wanna give me a head?

1 Like

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:

And the fall of a man starts from overconfidence, especially when he is irresolute.

Hahaha, i'm not overly confident, i'm a meek guy o, very shy and playful self, neither am i rigid. I see you have a nice illustration of me in your mind.
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 06, 2017
Divay22:
Lol
Wetin women don do this one ehn, he pass Wetin Buhari govt dey do us.. grin grin

He has finally realized ..

Women are expendable, especially these days ... when every girl is ready to take of her clothes.

His anger is understandable.

1 Like

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Blackhawk01: 8:18am On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

I'm not uncle.I'm just the guy who doesn't care about personal interests when it comes to issues. So wassup dearie, wanna give me a head?

Oh, well. Guy, how do you manage to have different stances in just few hours? One minute, you are supporting a claim that says women shouldn't be taken serious and the next one, you're going on and on about marriage... You plan on marrying a man?
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:

have You Met This Guy Before
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Oh, well. Guy, how do you manage to have different stances in just few hours? One minute, you are supporting a claim that says women shouldn't be taken serious and the next one, you're going on and on about marriage... You plan on marrying a man?

Stop it dearie. I've never ever opposed women in my life, online or offline. I don't repress or suppress people. Self containment is my doctrine. I follow my path and dn't trouble people. People are entitled to choose what suits them is my mantra. I never said women shouldn't be taken serious, i simply said to make a woman fall in love with a guy, a guy should act like he's not interested, and that this will induce her to develop feelings for the guy. Not like i say stay away from women. I learnt this mistake in a bad way by falling in love and not letting the reverse happen. I have absolutely no problem with the ladies.
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Blackhawk01: 8:23am On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

Hahaha, i'm not overly confident, i'm a meek guy o, very shy and playful self, neither am i rigid. I see you have a nice illustration of me in your mind.

Good! Just like I'm not bereft of knowledge. It's nothing more of what you have of me in yours.., smiley
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Damdeyz(m): 8:25am On Nov 06, 2017
XML33:

Go to your parents and ask them to be honest. Their attraction to each other died a long time ago. Your mum definitely was the first to lose this attraction. The only reason they are together is either due to religious beliefs or cultural responsibility or because of their children. Same applies to every other parent.

If you want to get married then that's your business, but trust me, your wife will get bored of you quickly and only remain in the relationship for the reasons I mentioned above. And you'll have to consistently put up with her incessant bullshit. If you feel spending the rest of your life with someone who would always crave other men and pretend to you is the best option, then good luck.
Wait O, What Kind Of Myopic And Flippant Opinion Is This? So u Mean To Tell Me All Elderly Females In Matrimony ae Grown Tired Of Their Spouses. Op I Think You've Been Burned Not Necessarily By A Girl, Probably A Failed Home Or Smtin, Address Ur Underlying Issues
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Good! Just like I'm not bereft of knowledge. It's nothing more of what you have of me in yours.., smiley

Chesus, i was just kidding yesterday, it was a fun thread. I never said i was better than you in anyway. You can be anything more than me you so desire madam. Iwon't stop you from been richer, more intelligent and wiser. In fact, have it all my lady

1 Like

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Blackhawk01: 8:25am On Nov 06, 2017
PureWaterNylon:
have You Met This Guy Before

Not sure. Why?
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You're blessed, babez. kiss

Cc: uncle Kreati...vGenius

Thanks, love. grin, You're being a bit mischievous with your cc.
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Blackhawk01: 8:29am On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

Stop it dearie. I've never ever opposed women in my life, online or offline. I don't repress or suppress people. Self containment is my doctrine. I follow my path and dn't trouble people. People are entitled to choose what suits them is my mantra. I never said women shouldn't be taken serious, i simply said to make a woman fall in love with a guy, a guy should act like he's not interested, and that this will induce her to develop feelings for the guy. Not like i say stay away from women. I learnt this mistake in a bad way by falling in love and not letting the reverse happen. I have absolutely no problem with the ladies.

Maybe you go through the post you vehemently supported earlier and see what op was trying to say for yourself again...
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 06, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Had an e-fling with the lady, didn't know it would cast an image on her mind. Funny she quoted me this early morning.
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Maybe you go through the post you vehemently supported earlier and see what op was trying to say for yourself again...

I have nothing against women my ladies. In fact, if it was permitted, i want you right now.

I only supported the oP in the view of the honest truths he shared. One of which is to command love from a woman, act like though you're not interested. You're a woman, you know some of the truths can not be debated. Why call me out though?

Seems you're crushing on me grin
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Blackhawk01: 8:32am On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

Chesus, i was just kidding yesterday, it was a fun thread. I never said i was better than you in anyway. You can be anything more than me you so desire madam. Iwon't stop you from been richer, more intelligent and wiser. In fact, have it all my lady

Yesterday? I'm lost.

Below, is what my reply was about not yesterday.
KreativGenius:

Yeah, I am. All problems in life can be traced back to lack of knowledge or a lack of desire to seek knowledge
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Blackhawk01: 8:35am On Nov 06, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

cheesy grin cheesy

I just don't like when people can't stick to a side jawe but he has made it clear, he's got nothing against women. Dude is free to preach marriage now. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Yesterday? I'm lost.

Below, is what my reply was about not yesterday.

But i'm not the Op na, why are you coming at my neck, i only picked some of his points and agreed with what he pointed out. Dasaall. And i'm sure you can agree those points can't be argued against
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy

I just don't like when people can't stick to a side jawe but he has made it clear, he's got nothing against women. Dude is free to preach marriage now. smiley

You're condemning me, i play online. This is my stress reliever. I have nothing against women oh, stop it Blackhawk, i'm not a woman-hater. The guy talked about chicks, and how to play the game, simple. Moreso, we don't have to agree on everything, do we ? It's okay to have a contrarian view with me naa. Afterall there are other guys on this thread that supported the forum, leave my shirt alone woman grin grin grin
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by hanassholesolo: 8:42am On Nov 06, 2017
Are you the sapiosexual guy? why did you deactivate?
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Blackhawk01: 8:43am On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

I have nothing against women my ladies. In fact, if it was permitted, i want you right now.

I only supported the oP in the view of the honest truths he shared. One of which is to command love from a woman, act like though you're not interested. You're a woman, you know some of the truths can not be debated. Why call me out though?

Seems you're crushing on me grin

"Every line is tagged with gold, I agree with op 100%" are your words not mine, you should have made it clear you were referring to some part of the writeup not all earlier.

Or did you miss where he heaped the blames of a loveless marriage on the women alone? In every relationship, the gender that loves less would always have an upper hand, doesn't necessarily have to be the woman.

Crush kor crash nii tongue
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:

"Every line is tagged with gold, I agree with op 100%" are your words not mine, you should have made it clear you were referring to some part of the writeup not all earlier.

Or did you miss where he heaped the blames of a loveless marriage on the women alone? In every relationship, the gender that loves less would always have an upper hand, doesn't necessarily have to be the woman.

Crush kor crash nii tongue

I'm single and searching oh. Don't make the ladies see me as a dangerous individual please. Take the gender sensitiveness out of the issue and i'm sure you'll strain some truth in the write up. Your fixation on me is something else, i hope you're not cumming just by reading my comments sha cause i can see you're all over me. grin grin grin
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Blackhawk01: 8:47am On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

Had an e-fling with the lady, didn't know it would cast an image on her mind. Funny she quoted me this early morning.

This is you kidding, yeah?
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Blackhawk01: 8:48am On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

I'm single and searching oh. Don't make the ladies see me as a dangerous individual please. Take the gender sensitiveness out of the issue and i'm sure you'll strain some truth in the write up. Your fixation on me is something else, i hope you're not cumming just by reading my comments sha cause i can see you're all over me. grin grin grin

All over your comments? Hahahaha grin cheesy grin! You wish man, you wish. kiss
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:

This is you kidding, yeah?

You was choking on my erm.. tongue
Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by KevinDein: 8:50am On Nov 06, 2017
Any thread that aims at liberating men from the manipulative grip of women is invaded by the ladies; a desperate attempt in their part to derail it. That way men get to stay docile, ignorant and at their mercy (if they have any)

Boohoo. Message is passed and well received. grin

God bless the internet cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Raw Truth About Women. by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:

All over your comments? Hahahaha grin cheesy grin! You wish man, you wish. kiss

I could be the baby dada o. Better don't kid wif me. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Having A Backup Boyfriend Is Dangerous For Women - By Tayo Demola / She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me / 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.