Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? (3635 Views)

What Was She Thinking?? Photo!!! / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by yanshDoctor: 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
My guy with the best moniker
lol. i de on break oh. my account is dried. bookies are wicked.
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
yanshDoctor:
lol. i de on break oh. my account is dried. bookies are wicked.
make I borrow you my own??
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by yanshDoctor: 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
Day11:

She still the same rokiatulilahi but something is not right with the bumbum

Back then I used to be one of her admirer all because of the boombey!. cry cry
lol. do you know if she was using pad
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by yanshDoctor: 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
lol. how?
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:

On the contrary mine is actually really tight as in very tight. And I Kidd you not.
pictures or adonbilivit sad
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
yanshDoctor:
lol. how?
I have money in mine but I go need believe your government before I release my password
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
pictures or adonbilivit sad

Don't believe it. Am not here to make u believe it.
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Day11(m): 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
yanshDoctor:
lol. do you know if she was using pad

grin
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by yanshDoctor: 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I have money in mine but I go need believe your government before I release my password
ok. one is that i cannot withdraw. without ur bank account. so i cannot ripped u off. the name must be the azza.
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:

On the contrary mine is actually really tight as in very tight. And I Kidd you not.

Are you a virgin?
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Hafeexla(m): 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Chief You Ask Me To Remember You Something
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Hafeexla(m): 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Chief You Ask Me To Remember You Something
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
yanshDoctor:
ok. one is that i cannot withdraw. without ur bank account. so i cannot ripped u off. the name must be the azza.
sure that's the catch the money comes back to me cheesy
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
Blackfyre:

Are you a virgin?
Hahaha lol yes
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by yanshDoctor: 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
sure that's the catch the money comes back to me cheesy
lol. than.maybe we work it on % if anything good enters. 40‰ 60%
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:

Hahaha lol yes

You don't have to lie.....
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
Blackfyre:

You don't have to lie.....

If you are not gonna believe me then why ask me the question in the first place? undecided

Or do you think only virgins have tight punnny? undecided
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
Sure that's my thoughts, I will be watching you, we can do 50 50
yanshDoctor:
lol. than.maybe we work it on % if anything good enters. 40‰ 60%
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by yanshDoctor: 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:

If you are not gonna believe me then why ask me the question in the first place? undecided

so rokiatu. its true you have been using padded butt
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
yanshDoctor:
so rokiatu. its true you have been using padded butt

Yes. Channel one so expensive.
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:

No be fight madam

I just asked if you were a virgin since you said "very tight".

One can only wonder how tight it would have been when you were a virgin...
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by yanshDoctor: 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Sure that's my thoughts, I will be watching you, we can do 50 50
ok deal. tell the id and pass
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
yanshDoctor:
ok deal. tell the id and pass
be patient till weekend
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by yanshDoctor: 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:

Yes. Channel one so expensive.
wow. clap for yourself.. women and fake life.

my sympathy to all the nairaland guys that PM to your fake butt all those years.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
yanshDoctor:
wow. clap for yourself.. women and fake life.

my sympathy to all the nairaland guys that PM to your fake butt all those years.

Thanks for the compliment.

And my sympathy for your lack of sarcasm and sense of humour ediot.

I don't even have the energy to argue with random people on the internet. Hence the sarcasm. My ass even got bigger then before. You fools can not reason well at all to not see the style am wearing in my current dp. Smh no ass is even showing dunno where you guys draw your pathetic conclusions from.

But carry on. Am out.
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by yanshDoctor: 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:

Thanks for the compliment.

And my sympathy for your lack of sarcasm and sense of humour ediot.

I don't even have the energy to argue with random people on the internet. Hence the sarcasm. My ass even got bigger then before. You fools can not reason well at all to not see the style am wearing in my current dp. Smh no ass is even showing dunno where you guys draw your pathetic conclusions from.

But carry on. Am out.

and you end it with insult. you are going to be ban. truth me.. lalasticlala, seun
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by Sierusvirus(m): 10:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
yanshDoctor:
when a girl is looking at a cute guy.. is the majority thinking romance/sex in their imagination with him. i know most girls feels this way, but only trying to figure out the majority. because a girl admitted she is thinking about sex looking at me.

i get to find out because she go to pee anytime we are together for few minutes as she always get wet and to go clean up.
Bros, to be frank with you. when a girl sees handsome guys, they think about sex immediately without wasting time.
Let me shock you now, do you know that a girls eyes goes straight to a guys zip line to access the manhood whether the guy is cute or not.
These question is a survey I have personally done out of ten women, five single and five married.
They gave me a very sincere responses because I am so so close to them and we discuss things like this without hiding anything. Any girl that says, it's not true, she is a big bloody liar, mark my words.
Women are attracted with what they see more than what they feel oooo. I personally have heard many of my female friends saying " am wet and want to have sex with a guy they are seeing, a guy moving on his own and minding his business ooo.
Bear in mind that a girl or women if not close to them will never admitted to this at all but it happens. They even think of that more than a guy.
Re: When A Girl Is Looking At A Cute Guy.. Is She Thinking Sex? by ABbless(m): 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:

actually I think you got it wrong rokiatu baby. he's saying he's amazed at how your thoughts go so wide not that you're wide down there.u dig?

(1) (2) (Reply)

COMPLETE STORY ~ Must Read: Sex In Traffic (18+) / Thread Closed!!!!! / I Want To Fvuck A Nairaland Girl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.